ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪᴠ 🧵

Od ChanelPradaGirl

ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇ-ꜱɪɴᴄʟᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴄɪᴠɪʟɪᴀɴ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. Více

🔔ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ🔔
👸🏻ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀɴ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ👸🏻
🎼ɢɪꜱᴇʟʟᴇ'ꜱ ʙᴀɴᴅ🎼
😶ʜᴜᴍʙʟᴇᴅ😶
🤢ᴅɪʀᴛʏ🤢
👿ᴅᴇʟɪʙᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ👿
🛍ᴄʜᴀɴᴇʟ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴇ🛍
🌡ʙᴏɪʟɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ🌡
🙇‍♂️ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇꜱ🙇‍♂️
✉ᴠᴇʀꜱᴀᴄᴇ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ✉
🇲🇻ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴅɪᴠᴇꜱ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ🇲🇻
🇲🇻ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴅɪᴠᴇꜱ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ🇲🇻
🇲🇻ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴅɪᴠᴇꜱ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪɪ🇲🇻
🕺ʟᴏᴜʙᴏᴜᴛɪɴ ɢᴀʟᴀ🕺
🍷ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ🍷
😥ᴏᴠᴇʀꜱᴛʀᴇꜱꜱ😥
📃ʀᴇꜱᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ📃
🙃ᴇɴᴛɪᴛʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ🙃
🇲🇨ᴍᴏɴᴀᴄᴏ🇲🇨
😡ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛ😡
💅ᴘᴀᴍᴘᴇʀ💅
ᴀ/ɴ

💃ʀᴇᴅ ᴄᴀʀᴘᴇᴛ💃

539 22 78
Od ChanelPradaGirl

(ChanelPradaGirl: Be prepared for a certain man-child to get humbled.)

Scene: Salle Des Étoiles.The Evening.

The cameras flash and the lights shine even brighter as the celebrities take their place on the red carpet. Each dress and suit shines like jewelry and everyone is looking their best as they pose for the throng of photographers. The whole world seems to be watching and the air is thick with gossip and anticipation.

The press is shouting questions at the celebs and each answer is being analyzed and scrutinized in real time. In the midst of it all, the paparazzi are already uploading their photos to the internet, and every word is trending on social media.

A white Rolls-Royce limo arrives, and the photographers go crazy as the royal Monaco family steps out of the vehicle. Everyone wants a close-up of the royal couple and their children, and each step and pose is analyzed in real-time by the press.

A Mercadenz-Benz vehicle arrives just then, and the crowd grows more eager than before. Everyone is curious as to who is in the car, and each second is filled with anticipation. Is it a celebrity? A politician? Some other famous person?

As the back door slowly opens, everyone is on edge. Who could it be?!

Suddenly, Marinette and Kalianna stepped out. The crowd is blown away with their stunning gowns and glam makeup. The photographers began yelling out questions, asking for poses and shots.

Marinette and Kalianna grin ear to ear, delighting in the attention and basking in the glow. The press can't get enough, desperate for every moment and angle of the two girls.

"Everyone, we'd like to introduce our guest of honor for tonight, Kalianna De-Sinclair!" Princess Charlene proclaims, gesturing to the noirette.

The crowd goes mad, excited to have the supermodel in their midst. There's a buzz of excitement in the crowd as the flashbulbs from the cameras ignite. Kalianna smiles shyly from all the attention, and Marinette grabs her shoulder to ease her.

"Kalianna designed my daughter's gorgeous dress," Prince Albert II says, taking Princess Gabriella's hand.

The crowd responds with a flurry of cheers as the beautiful dress is pointed out and appreciated. Everyone wants a closer look at the little royal's exquisite dress.

Kalianna enters the building with Marinette after walking the red carpet. The building fills with excitement and chatter as everyone buzzes about the supermodel, her stunning dress, and the dress she made for Gabriella.

Marinette smiles at Kalianna, looking forward to a great night ahead. The evening is sure to be filled with glamour and excitement as the event gets underway.

"You sure got everyone's attention," She told the ravenette.

"I never expected them to go so wild!" Kalianna giggles as they take their seats in the event proper.

The two look around the crowd, which is filled with celebrities and high society guests. Everyone is chatting, enjoying drinks, and appetizers as they wait for the formalities to begin.

"I'm so excited for the event to start," Marinette says happily.

"Oh my gosh!" Kalianna gasps as she spots something across the room.

"What is it?" Marinette tilts her head, curious to know.

Alessia and her husband, Kalianna's Uncle, Jeong Santoro-Woo, had just entered the building!

Alessia wears a stunning, one-shoulder ball gown in a rich purple hue. Her dress is adorned with golden beading and the fabric flows away from the sloping neckline, creating a beautiful line down her torso.

Jeong looks sharp in a deep, red suit, accessorized with a vibrant purple tie. The pair look every bit the elegant couple, turning heads as they make their way through the crowds.

"Wow, they're such a power couple!" Kalianna smiles.

"I guess I can't be too surprised, your Aunt Alessia is the representative of Monaco, right?" Marinette asks the porcelain-skinned Korean.

"Yeah, I'm not surprised to see her here," Kalianna nods in agreement. "And, yeah, that's right. She's the representative of Monaco. She has a big role to play in the country's political and financial decisions,"

The pair look over to Alessia and her husband, who are currently mingling with other guests across the room.

"Uncle Jeong looks so happy with her," Kalianna's eyes softened at seeing her Uncle kiss her Aunt Alessia on the cheek, clearly a sign of affection between the two. She has a lot of love for her Uncle, and seeing her happy makes her heart swell with warmth.

Marinette smiles at the sight of the couple as well, happy to see them so comfortable and happy together. They look like a perfect pair here in the opulent ballroom of the gala.

"I'll be right back, I'll go say hi," Kalianna told Marinette before standing up.

"Sure, go ahead," Marinette says, giving her friend a nod of agreement.

Kalianna stands up and makes her way through the crowd toward her Uncle and Aunt. The two are in the midst of talking to other guests.

"Uncle Jeong!" Kalianna calls out, waving over to the group.

Jeong smiles widely as he turns to face Kalianna. "Hi, sweetheart!" He says with an air of casual warmth.

"Uncle..." Kalianna says, grinning happily at the sight of the familiar face.

"How are you? You look beautiful tonight, dear." Jeong says.

"I'm good," She replies, nodding happily. "Thanks for saying so. I'm so excited to be here tonight."

"It's lovely to see you, dear," He says, his smile growing as he looks her up and down. "Are your parents here?"

"They're back in Paris, but Aunt Alessia, you look gorgeous!" Kalianna told the billionaires after replying to her Uncle's question.

"Thank you, sweetheart," Alessia says, smiling. "You look stunning tonight as well,"

"Alessia, is this your niece?" One of the male guests ask, gesturing to Kalianna.

"Yes," Alessia replies. "She's my niece-in-law, her name is Kalianna," She gestures to Kalianna.

The male guest steps forward to shake Kalianna's hand and expresses his pleasure at meeting the niece of the Monaco diplomat.

Princess Charlene comes over just then. She's wearing a striking black dress that hugs her curves in all the right places. It's cut high at the neck and decorated with delicate lace along the sleeves and cuffs. The long skirt of the dress falls in an elegant train behind her as she walks, swirling and falling in an almost ethereal way. She's accessorized with several layers of diamonds around her neck and wrists, as well as a large, dazzling diamond ring on her left hand. She also sports a stunning jeweled tiara set with a wide assortment of precious gems.

The woman carries herself with poise and grace, her aura of royalty exuding from every pore. She approaches the group, greeting everyone with a warm smile and a quick bow. She then turns to Kalianna.

"Kalianna, your Aunt Cortina is here," Charlene informs.

"Aunt Cortina?" The amber-eyed asks, sounding surprised that the Grand Duchess was at the gala.

Charlene nods in response. "She's asking for you," She confirms. "Shall I take you?"

"Yes," Kalianna nods, although nervous since she knew her Great-Aunt could be a little intimidating.

Princess Charlene offers the amber-eyed designer her arm and she takes it before they walk away.

"How does Kalianna know Princess Charlene?" Alessia asks her husband, shocked.

Jeong stammers, just as clueless. "I-I'm not sure,"

"Oh, you both didn't hear?" One of the female guests questioned.

"Hear what?" Jeong asks, his curiosity piqued.

"Oh, you're going to love this," The woman says. "Your niece designed Princess Gabriella's dress for tonight!"

Jeong's eyes go wide with surprise along with his wife's. "That dress?!" He points over at Gabriella's dress. The said little royal is playing with the other royal children.

"She confirmed it on the red carpet, everyone went crazy," The female guest replies.

"Kalianna designed Princess Gabriella's dress?" Alessia asks, sounding astonished, and a bit proud.

"That's right," The woman confirms, "It's all over, she's trending on Twitter and everything."

"Already?!" Jeong exclaims in surprise. "Is the internet really that fast to hop on things?"

"You better believe it," The woman grins. "People are loving her and her dress. Some of the fashion folks even say she's a rising fashion star."

Jeong and Alessia look at each other, beaming with pride.

Meanwhile, Kalianna gulps as Charlene brings her to her Grand-Aunt. The last time she encountered the elderly woman, she gave off an air of intimidation.

The pair approach Grand Duchess Cortina. She's a small woman with a delicate frame, but there's an air of power about her. She sits in a plush chair, looking like a true Grand Duchess. She looks up at Kalianna with a serious expression on her face as she awaits the girl's greeting.

"Good evening, Grand Duchess Cortina," Kalianna gives a polite curtsey. Even though the old woman was her Aunt, that didn't mean she'd just address her that way unless Cortina allowed her.

"Hello, Kalianna," Cortina says, her voice low and powerful.

"I'll leave you two to speak," Charlene excuses herself, leaving to go chat with other guests.

"I heard you designed Gabriella's dress tonight." Cortina regards Kalianna with a serious face, waiting for her answer.

"I did, Grand Duchess," Kalianna replies with grace and poise. "May I sit with you?"

"Of course," Grand Duchess Cortina waves for the younger girl to sit.

The pair are soon seated across from each other, Kalianna eagerly awaiting her Great-Aunt's thoughts on her design. Cortina looks the girl over for a moment, her face softening a little.

"It's exquisite," She finally says.

Kalianna couldn't feel more thrilled that her Aunt approved of her design for Gabriella. She gave a slow nod. "I'm delighted you did,"

"I'm delighted that you're delighted," Grand Duchess Cortina chuckles.

"I take it Grand-Uncle Constantine couldn't make it to this event?" Kalianna asks about the Grand Duke; Cortina's husband.

"I'm afraid not," Cortina sighs. "He's been under the weather lately." She rubs the bridge of her nose. "I'm trying to keep him isolated as much as possible. He's always running from place to place and refusing to stop for anything."

Kalianna chuckles, then takes the time to observe her Aunt's clothing.

The Grand Duchess is wearing a flowing beige dress, cut in a regal manner. It wraps around her petite frame, clinging to the form in all the right places. At her neck is a thin string of pearls, and atop her head is a matching diamond crown. Despite the formalities of the event, she looks like a comfortable.

"You look gorgeous, Grand Duchess," Kalianna praises softly.

"Why, thank you, my dear," Grand Duchess Cortina responds with a gentle smile. It's rare that she actually smiles, which makes the occasion seem even more special for Kalianna. "And please, call me Aunt Cortina, no need to be so formal. We're family,"

Kalianna's heart swelled with happiness. "Yes, Aunt Cortina,"

"Are you enjoying the party?" The Grand Duchess asks, looking out across the crowd. "It must be quite the experience, especially with everyone buzzing about your design."

Kalianna nods excitedly, "Yes, I'm loving it."

"The fashion show is about to begin!" A male announcer says just then.

"A fashion show!" Kalianna exclaims. She was glad that the fashion show was the first event of the evening.

"Yes, the main event of the evening. The fashion show will begin shortly," The Grand Duchess says calmly, seeming unbothered by the idea that there were going to be multiple events at the grand gala.

"If you'd excuse me, Aunt Cortina, I have to return to my friend, Marinette. She's my guest for the gala," Kalianna explains.

"Of course. Go ahead," Cortina looks up to the stage that's being prepared for the show.

Kalianna makes her way over to Marinette, who's chatting with... She gasps as she recognizes her two friends. "Kagami? Hiro?!" She calls out the names of the Tsurugi twins.

Kagami and Hiro both turn to look at Kalianna.

"Kalianna, hello!" Kagami smiles at her friend, "It's good to see you," She takes a closer look at her. "Your dress is absolutely stunning,"

"Thank you so much," Kalianna nods to the Japanese fencer.

"It turns out, Ms. Tsurugi was invited to the gala, so that's why Hiro and Kagami are here," Marinette discloses.

"I'm glad you're both here. Looks like you didn't need that invite after all, Hiro," Kalianna winks at the boy, who chuckles. She sits down next to Marinette and looks over at the stage, which is almost ready for the show.

"I wonder which model will be first," Kagami says, looking at the stage.

"As long as the designs look good, it doesn't matter," Kalianna's eyes glimmer with exhilaration. Marinette is the same as her.

Both fashion-crazed girls can't wait to see the newest sensation of clothes.

The music begins to play, signaling the start of the show. A model struts out on stage, rocking the latest fashions from the Dior brand.

Kalianna and Marinette watch closely, burning the design into their brains for future inspiration.

The models follow one by one, modeling the latest from Gucci, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Burberry, and other designers. The crowd goes wild as each of them saunters down the catwalk.

Kalianna's eyes dart back and forth as she tries to take everything in.

Finally, the fashion show ends, and the crowd claps enthusiastically after it does.

"That was certainly an exceptional fashion show," Kagami praises.

"Unlike Gabriel Agreste's tacky designs," Kalianna says, berating her boyfriend's neglectful dad.

Marinette laughs in agreement. "Gotta agree with you there. I can't believe I was a fan of him for so long,"

Hiro chuckles softly. "I don't know why anyone takes him seriously, but you've got to admit, the man never fails to make things interesting,"

"I wouldn't even call what he does design," Kagami says, sounding slightly frustrated. "It's more like he throws random stuff together and then just calls it fashion."

"Did I ever tell you guys how mad he was that one time when the brand L'Oréal held an event for my perfumes?" Kalianna asks.

"No, you didn't," Marinette responds, her curiosity piqued. "Are you serious?"

Hiro and Kagami are equally as intrigued, having never heard of this story.

"He actually got mad about that?!" Hiro quizzed.

"You were both there," Kalianna told the twins. "But you weren't around when he tried to insult my perfumes,"

"Hold on," Kagami stops her, her eyes widened. "He had some... choice words about your perfume designs?!"

Marinette has a look of shock on her face, her mouth literally hanging open.

"He said, and I quote, 'As a fashion designer who makes perfumes, you better scrap this one out'," Kalianna spoke in a deep voice before laughing.

"That's so unprofessional of him," Kagami frowns.

"What did you even say to that?" Marinette asks Kalianna.

Hiro chuckles. "I'm willing to bet it wasn't very ladylike," He says, smiling gently at the noirette. "I'm sure you gave him a piece of your mind."

"I told him about his basic, generic ass perfumes," Kalianna says proudly.

Marinette and Hiro started cracking up while Kagami giggled.

💃💃💃💃

As the gala continues, things settle down into a rhythm. The adults mostly keep to themselves, while the younger people in attendance are enjoying themselves. Kalianna, Marinette, Kagami, and Hiro are in the latter group.

"Kalianna!" A familiar voice shouts from among everyone.

The four of them turned, looking around the room to see who was calling.

"Where is it coming from?" Kagami asks, standing on her tiptoes to get a better view.

"Kalianna!" The voice shouts once more.

"Who's calling me? Where are they?" Kalianna looks over, confused.

"That voice sounds familiar," Marinette mentioned.

"Sunshine!"

Kalianna's eyes widened at the nickname the person called her. "That's-!" She turned. "Adrien?" She is shocked as she spots the blonde pushing her way through the crowd. "Adrien?!"

Adrien came running towards her with a big smile. "Kalianna!"

The couple hug tightly, both smiling brightly.

"Adrien! You're here!" Kalianna exclaims.

"I'm happy to be here, my sunshine," Adrien looks like he's about to kiss her, but she moves away.

"People around, remember?" She reminds him.

"Ah, right," Adrien scratches the back of his head.

"Adrien, your father was invited to the gala?" Hiro questioned.

"Yeah," Adrien replies.

"That's amazing! We're all here together! Wish the rest of our friends could've come though," Marinette pouts, thinking of Ace.

"You mean you wish Ace could've come," Kalianna teases the bluenette about her boyfriend.

Marinette looks away, not able to fight her embarrassment over being teased by her friend.

"So, where's your father?" Hiro asks Adrien.

"He's talking with some important people here. I'm assuming he's trying to make new connections," Adrien says.

"Speaking of connections, Marinette and I should try making connections with people in the fashion industry," Kalianna spoke up.

Adrien nods. "Good idea,"

"Having connections in the fashion world will certainly help you in the long run," Hiro adds.

"So, why don't you try talking to some people?" Kagami told Marinette, nudging the girl as if trying to push her into action.

"Oh, I don't know. How will any adult take a fourteen-year-old seriously?" Marinette is hesitant.

Kagami rolls her eyes. "Just give it a try," She nudges her friend again, "Go up to people and compliment them on their outfits or their style,"

"I can't just talk to a random person on the off chance they might work in the fashion industry or know someone who does!" Marinette exclaims.

"But you want to make connections, don't you?" Kagami is still trying to push her friend out of her comfort zone.

"Marinette's right, actually. How would she and I even tell who's a fashion designer? We might accidentally offend them!" Kalianna frowns.

"That is true. There are a lot of wealthy and powerful people here. Politicians, actresses, royals..." Hiro lists off.

"I would ask Mother if she knows any fashion designers, but she's a bit preoccupied," Kagami glances over at Tomoe, who is conversing with two guests.

"So how are we gonna do this?" Marinette wonders.

The five pondered quietly.

"Kalianna, are you alright?" Alessia comes over, seeing the frown on her niece's face.

Kalianna nods quickly, not wanting her aunt to notice her frown. "Yes, yes, everything's fine," She smiles.

"You don't look fine, child," Alessia gives a kind look in her direction.

"It's just a small problem I can fix," Kalianna shrugs. "It's no big deal."

"Don't lie, now. Tell me the truth," Alessia says firmly.

"It's nothing, really," Kalianna sighs. "My friend Marinette and I just wanted to talk to some fashion designers."

Alessia laughs. "Why didn't you say so from before? I know plenty of fashion designers!"

Kalianna looks up at her Aunt, shocked. "You do?" She asks quietly.

"I... have a long list in my contacts, but let's not get into that. How many do you and your Marinette friend want to speak to?" Alessia questions.

"Two or three would be great. Not sure how many designers are around tonight though." Kalianna glances over at Marinette.

Alessia chuckles. "This is Monaco, honey. There's a LOT of designers here tonight,"

Kalianna laughs. "Of course, what was I thinking? How could the world's most famous fashion designers not make an appearance at the Grand Gala?" She looks over to Marinette with a wide grin.

Marinette is trying not to look like she's getting antsy, it's clear she's eager to start her mission.

"Come with me, I'll introduce you to my good friend," Alessia gestures for the girls to come with her.

They both follow the diplomat as she leads them over to a blonde woman lounging by herself with a glass of red wine.

"Ana De Luca?!?!" Kalianna and Marinette shrieked, recognizing the Fashion Queen.

"She's my friend," Alessia says with a light laugh.

Marinette smiles nervously, giving Kalianna an anxious look, wanting her to speak up since she herself is too shy.

"A-Ana De Luca, I haven't seen you since my mom's fashion show!" The ravenette exclaims, in awe at the tall woman.

Ana smiles. "Nice to see you again, kid,"

The De Luca woman's dress shines in the light. Layers of shimmering silk flow outwards, their movements creating an effect as if a sea of deep blue water is being stirred. Her dress has no patterns that are discernable, the entire outfit a masterpiece of simplicity and elegance.

Kalianna looks at the outfit in awe, completely charmed by the stunning garment. "Did you make this yourself?"

"Of course I did, I wasn't gonna come to the Red Carpet gala looking last season," Ana takes a gulp of her wine, glancing over at Marinette. "You're a fan, I suppose?" She asks.

"Oh, of course!" The bluenette finally spoke, nodding enthusiastically. "I'm hoping to be a fashion designer one day. I'd love to get your opinion on my designs." She pulls her phone out of her clutch and shows Ana pictures in her gallery, which are various drawings and diagrams of different outfits.

Ana hums, impressed. "Potential," Is all she says. "Future potential. I see it,"

Marinette's cheeks turn a shade of pink. "Really?" She asks hesitantly.

"A lot of young fashion designers have potential. That doesn't mean they'll make it in this business," Ana says with a shrug, taking another sip of her wine. "It's a rough world, a young person has to be very motivated and ambitious if they want to make it to the top. Not a lot of people have it in them to see it through."

Marinette takes a deep breath and nods. This was what she needed to hear right now.

"Marinette and I will make it," Kalianna says with great determination. "We will,"

"I admire your confidence," Ana says. "You two certainly have the drive for it."

Marinette's eyes light up at the positive attention, hoping to absorb as much advice and support as she possibly can, while Kalianna nods, proud of her friend for putting herself out there.

"Thank you, Ana," Alessia told her friend, then guided the girls away to another fashion designer.

"Is that Jean Paul Gaultier?!" Kalianna screeches in shock.

"Yes! Aren't you lucky?" Alessia chuckles.

"He's legendary!" Marinette pipes up.

Jean Paul Gaultier is sitting by himself, his outfit consisting of colorful stripes that all interlock neatly with one another. His suit is clearly a work of art.

"Hello, Jean," Alessia greets her friend.

"Well hello, Alessia, how are you?" Jean Paul puts down the glass he's drinking from.

Kalianna and Marinette stare in awe at his outfit and the man himself, it feels surreal to be so close to a living legend.

"Who are these two?" The man asks, looking curious.

"I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng," Marinette says, her voice slightly trembling.

"And I'm Kalianna De-Sinclair," Kalianna introduces herself, trying not to crack.

"Kalianna's my niece," Alessia informs.

"Ahhh, you're the young girl everyone is buzzing about. You designed Princess Gabriella's dress," Jean Paul Gaultier smiles at the noirette.

"Yes. I-I hope you didn't find it tasteless," Kalianna says, mentally cursing herself for stuttering.

"Quite the opposite," Jean Paul smiles. "I believe you have a wonderful future ahead of you."

"Thank you," Kalianna says, still red in the cheeks though clearly happy with his words.

"So what about you, miss Dupain-Cheng?" Jean Paul asks Marinette.

She smiles as she pulls out her phone. "I have lots of designs! Would you be interested in seeing them?" She asks eagerly.

Jean Paul nods.

Marinette shows him a series of drawings and diagrams on her phone, depicting various outfits she has designed. Jean Paul smiles as he looks through them.

"Good! You have a strong imagination!" The master of fashion says.

"Is that good?" Marinette asks nervously.

"Of course! Your designs have a strong sense of personality to them. I can see the ideas you were going for," Jean Paul points out some various aspects and ideas he's seen in them. He nods. "Good work! You've got great potential."

"That's the same thing Ana de Luca said. I'm glad you see it too," Alessia told the elderly man.

Jean Paul chuckles. "If I'm being honest, I didn't see much potential in these young ones a few years ago, but these last couple of seasons they're proving me wrong. Perhaps I should keep my eyes more open."

Marinette and Kalianna smile at each other, both proud of the fact that they've made such an impact that even one of the world's best fashion designers like Gaultier is changing his opinion.

After a bit of chatter, Alessia leads the two girls away towards another fashion designer. Marinette and Kalianna both gasped when they approached Leena Nair, the CEO of Chanel. The former, despite trying to appear calm, is shaking. The latter is just starstruck as she takes in the sight of the world-renowned fashion figure.

"Hello, Leena," Alessia says, smiling. "May I introduce you to my niece and her friend?"

Leena turned to the two girls, both seeming eager to say hello. She is dressed in a sharp red power suit designed by Balmain that cuts a clean, striking silhouette. The outfit is accessorized to perfection with high-heeled shoes from Jimmy Choo and an expensive clutch.

It's the kind of outfit that would fit in at any high-end gathering or event, without the need for excess or over-the-top displays of wealth. Leena projects an air of confidence, without being overtly showy. It's a statement piece without shouting at you.

"Y-You look... absolutely gorgeous," Marinette blurts out to the British-Indian CEO.

Leena's face softens as she smiles at the nervous bluenette. "Why thank you, dear,"

"Your outfit is by Balmain, right?" Marinette asks.

"How did you know?" Leena asks, impressed by the young girl's knowledge.

"She would know. After all, she and my niece Kalianna want to be fashion designers," Alessia spoke on the teenagers' behalf.

Leena smiles at the girls. "Well, you certainly have fantastic taste! Balmain knows how to cut a suit that is sure to make an impression."

"You're right," Marinette nods. "It's very elegant, but also striking," She looks back at the red outfit, her mind already conjuring up ideas of how she might put her own spin on it.

"It's very nice to see young people with a passion for this industry, it makes the future all the more promising," Leena nods. "If you both want to be fashion designers, then the first thing you need to do is study. Know the classics, so you know where they've been and where they're going if you want to make your own mark on the world."

Kalianna and Marinette nodded, listening to her words.

"If it's alright, may we also show you our designs?" Marinette asks nervously.

"Oh, yes of course," Leena nods. "Show me what you've got."

Marinette nods and starts opening some more images on her phone for her to see. Leena takes a look and is impressed by the originality and personality the young designers have put into their work.

Kalianna is next. Her designs are nearly professional.

Leena takes a look at the amber-eyed supermodel's work and is amazed.

"These are fantastic," The Chanel head says. "You're both very gifted. If you want to make something of yourselves in this industry, then I believe you definitely can. This is not something you're born with, it takes study, self-discipline and hard work."

Marinette smiles softly while Kalianna gives a small blush.

"It's interesting to see the CEO being intrigued by two girls with trivial potential,"

Gabriel suddenly makes himself known just then, butting into the conversation. He gives Kalianna a cold look, and she returns it.

"Trivial? No, not at all," Leena counters, her expression warming as she spots Gabriel's cold look towards Kalianna. Her voice becomes a little harder. "These are two young ladies with talent and ambition and I want to applaud them for it. If we don't see more youth in this industry then where else will talent come from? Where is the next Chanel going to come from? Or the next Balmain? It's certainly not going to come as a result of the same old attitudes."

"I'm just stating my opinion. Some youth can be... unsophisticated," Gabriel degrades Kalianna slyly.

The noirette glares at her boyfriend's father harshly.

"Some can be, yes, but these two are not," Leena tells him, not tolerating his words. "I can see that these young girls know exactly who they are, and they're making it work for them. They are smart, ambitious and creative."

"And my niece also has her mother's talent," Alessia adds, not wanting to miss out on her opportunity to defend Kalianna.

Marinette looks on, anxious. She doesn't know what to say in this type of situation. Maybe it was best she stayed quiet.

"Yes, Aunt Alessia, I have talent. I'm not a grown man who's hating on a teenager whose designs AND perfumes are a much better upgrade than his," Kalianna sneers at the Agreste man.

"Now, now, let's settle down," Leena says in an effort to calm the situation.

Gabriels smirks, seemingly enjoying the fact that he's riled Kalianna up.

"Oh, no, Miss Leena, I'm perfectly calm. I'm not going to argue with a man-child that has on a white suit he always wears and couldn't even bother to dress up," Kalianna smirks back at Gabriel.

Gabriel scoffs at her. "My suit looks better than anything you could ever dream of putting together," He looks at Leena. "Would you believe that this little girl actually wants to work in fashion?"

Leena says nothing, but she doesn't look particularly pleased at his comment.

"Would you believe an immature man like this even GOT in fashion?" Kalianna retaliates, glancing at Leena.

Gabriel grew furious. "You have not achieved a fraction of what I have, little girl," He spat. "One day you might know how to properly design. Until then, shut your mouth."

Leena doesn't hide her disgust at his attitude, and Alessia grows angry that he's speaking to her niece that way.

"That's absolutely enough! How dare you speak to my niece that way?! And you call her unsophisticated? You're being uncouth!" The billionairess yells at Gabriel.

Gabriel scoffs at her. "Me? Uncouth? Have you seen her designs?" He gestures to Kalianna. "They're nothing special. She, nor her friend, certainly has no place in the fashion industry."

Marinette is taken aback by his words while Kalianna fumes.

"I have no place? I'M the one who designed Princess Gabriella's dress! The royal family loved it, even Gabriella herself!" Kalianna defends herself.

"A dress for one little princess? It'll be forgotten within a week while real designers like me are remembered for years to come. There is no talent in you." Gabriel spat back.

"Oh please, you think anyone'll remember you? They'll remember Louis Vuitton, Versace, Gucci, Dolce and Gabbana. In time, people will see your brand as boring and common," Kalianna snaps.

"You have no idea what you're talking about," Gabriel shakes his head in annoyance. "I created this world, I defined it! I created a name that is synonymous with fashion itself. You know nothing of me or my work."

Leena, Alessia, and Marinette are visibly uncomfortable at his delusionality.

"YOU created this world?" Ana's voice says from behind Gabriel just then.

Gabriel spins around to see her, Jean Paul Gaultier and Christian Louboutin approaching. He quickly puts on a smile; he was not expecting this. "Good evening,"

"I don't think we heard you quite correctly," Jean Paul says, frowning. "Did you just say YOU created the fashion world?"

Gabriel starts stumbling over his words, he'd never had his bluff called in this way before. "What I meant to say is... I have defined modern fashion... I have set the trends for today... and for years to come,"

"Christian Dior, Coco Chanel and Yves Saint Laurent," Christian Louboutin says sharply, his arms crossed. "I'm going to assume you know who they are since every fashion designer does,"

"Of course, everyone knows them," The Agreste says, scratching his Cataclysmed arm under his suit nervously.

"Then you know none of them can be considered as one who 'created' fashion," Jean Paul says.

Gabriel stays quiet, he cannot talk his way out of the hole he dug for himself. He is a little embarrassed by the situation.

Various eyes are on the Agreste man as the fashion heavyweights continue to embarrass him. Even a few cameras are trained on the drama.

"I've read a lot about you, Mr. Agreste," Ana spoke up. "You've gotten mixed up in a lot of drama with luxury brands thinking that YOUR brand is better," She sips on her new glass of wine.

Gabriel nods. "These other brands think they can compete with mine but are only fooling themselves. It's a fact that my brand is the best around and there's nothing they can do about it."

He doesn't look as confident as he tried to speak it, maybe he's beginning to realize he might not be the only force in the world of fashion.

"So do you think you're better than the fashion legends themselves? Christian Dior, Coco Chanel and Yves Saint Laurent?" Christian asked bitterly. "Do you, Mr. Agreste?"

"Well..." Gabriel hesitated. "I'm not so arrogant as to call myself better than them... But I would say that I am just as capable, if not more so, and that the future of fashion is with me, not them. They were great in their time, but they're all past their prime..."

Marinette covers her mouth, embarrassed by his words.

Kalianna and everyone else was in disbelief at what he just said. Adrien was completely mortified that Gabriel was his father in the moment.

"Wow," Jean Paul says slowly in a slightly mocking tone, "I'm just... Wow. The sheer audacity to even attempt to suggest that you could even be considered on the same level as the likes of those three, let alone surpass them?"

Kalianna made eye contact with Adrien, giving him an empathetic look as he seemed upset.

Gabriel, his ego bruised, snapped. "Why not? It's true! I HAVE surpassed them!"

"Yes, in self-aggrandizement perhaps," Jean Paul retorts. "Your brand is not even in the top 10 of the current scene, it's nothing special."

Gabriel's eyes go wide; he's clearly not used to hearing that sort of opinion. Especially from Jean Paul Gaultier himself.

"The world is moving past your designs," Christian adds.

"Your clothing may have been sensational when you were younger, but now, you've gotten lazy," Ana nonchalantly degrades the Agreste man, swirling around her wine in the glass.

"That's not true," Gabriel argues. "The fashion world would be NOTHING without me!"

"Dad!" Adrien exclaims, seeing the shitty designer was only making things worse for himself.

"You're delusional," Christian insults Gabriel.

"And the fact that you can't even admit it for a second proves your ignorance," Ana spoke.

The guests around the room stare at Gabriel. Most seem to enjoy the drama. There's a strange air of satisfaction in the room as everyone watches his ego come crashing down.

"Well, how bout that?" Kalianna spoke up. "You're not the greatest after all," She told Gabriel sarcastically.

"I..." Gabriel looked shocked at her words. How dare she imply that his designs were anything other than spectacular to him?!

Jean Paul, Ana, and Christian looked at him with amusement.

"It's true," Christian says, agreeing with Kalianna. "There may have been a time when Gabriel Agreste was a name to be reckoned with, but that time is long past."

Gabriel's face is now red with embarrassment and rage. He looked around, hoping someone would say something nice about him, but everyone was silent as if waiting for him to make some kind of comeback. 

However, he was stunned. He had lost, he could see that now. He had no words to reply with. He wanted to be anywhere but where he was right now. It was like a nightmare. A terrible, humiliating nightmare.

"Do you have no more words to say Mr. Agreste?" Ana asked quietly and in an intimidating tone.

"I think he's said enough," Princess Charlene says as she walks over with her husband. Both of them have displeased looks on their faces.

Gabriel looks at them both, realizing that he has no allies in the room. Even Adrien was quietly standing to the side, not saying anything. He just looked at the ground, embarrassed about his father's behavior.

"Please leave the gala, Mr. Agreste. You've already embarrassed yourself enough," Albert II said, uncomfortable with the man's presence.

Gabriel didn't protest; he turned away and stormed out.

Everyone in the room was in shock with his behavior. A few people were looking at each other in surprise. No one in this room could ever believe that Gabriel was capable of behaving in such an embarrassing manner.

"Well," Ana looks at the others. "That was unexpected. I knew he was cocky, but I didn't expect him to humiliate himself like that. I guess the world has changed more than he realizes."

"I guess I have to go too," Adrien told Kalianna sadly upon approaching her.

Kalianna looks at him, upset. "I guess you do,"

"I'm sorry for my dad, Kalianna," Adrien apologizes to his girlfriend.

"It's not your fault," Kalianna answers back. "But thank you for apologizing. It was... Weird. But also kind of fun to see him like that. It was like he suddenly realized he wasn't the only person in the room. He'd been so high and mighty and he just needed to be knocked down a bit."

"I agree completely," Adrien says. "It's been a long time since anyone took him down a peg or two and I'm glad it happened publicly. His ego has been allowed to run wild for far too long."

"Wow, Adrien, slandering your dad now?" Kalianna teases, smirking.

Adrien is happy to see his girlfriend teasing him a little. "I can't stand the man anymore," He shrugs. "I mean, he's my dad and all, but there comes a point when I have my own life to lead,"

Kalianna kisses his cheek. "I'll see you back in Paris,"

Adrien gives her a kiss on the cheek as well, "Yeah, you too," He smiles and walks away.

Once she is alone, Kalianna looks out at the crowd of guests. Everyone is busy talking about Gabriel and his shameful performance at the gala.

The noirette smirks. She was glad Gabriel had humiliated himself. The only thing that was keeping him afloat with Hiro and Kagami's mom.

Little did Kalianna know that Gabriel wouldn't be kept afloat for long.

Word Count: 6,495

(ChanelPradaGirl: Kalianna's dress.)

(ChanelPradaGirl: Marinette's dress.)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

46.9K 1.5K 41
ᴜɴꜰᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇʟʏ, ʟɪʟᴀ ʀᴏꜱꜱɪ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ, ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴅɪꜱᴍᴀʏ. ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴏᴜʀ ʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴇᴛᴛᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴀɢᴏɴɪꜱᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜱʜᴇ? ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ʟɪʟᴀ...
6.9K 131 4
𝘐 𝘊𝘓𝘖𝘚𝘌 𝘔𝘠 𝘌𝘠𝘌𝘚 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘐 𝘔𝘈𝘒𝘌 𝘉𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘌𝘝𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜'𝘙𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘖𝘕𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘛𝘚 𝘏𝘖𝘓𝘋𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘔𝘌 𝘞𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘕𝘌 𝘟 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘌𝘙 ...
15.1K 233 13
˗ˏˋ𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡! 'ˎ˗ ╰┈➤ 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲! *ੈ✩‧₊ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ :...
46.4K 1.7K 33
ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ, ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴡᴋ ᴍᴏᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏʙᴛᴀɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀꜰʟʏ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ. ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴀᴠ...