🇲🇨ᴍᴏɴᴀᴄᴏ🇲🇨

🇲🇨🇲🇨🇲🇨🇲🇨

🇲🇨🇲🇨🇲🇨🇲🇨

Scene: Gar du Nord.

"Alright, before we leave, let's do a headcount," Mr. Damocles says.

The Akuma class were going on a field trip to Monaco today.

The students look around at each other while Ms. Mendeleiev counted them.

"One... two... three..." The Chemistry teacher counts quietly.

"I'm so glad we're having this trip to Monaco before school ends," Kalianna quietly told her boyfriend.

Adrien looked over at her. "Yeah, me too... You know, I've never been there before, I can't wait to see what the city looks like."

Kalianna smiles. "Oh, it's a very beautiful city. I'm sure you'll love it." She takes his hand in hers and holds it softly. "I'm just happy we get to go together," She says.

"I'm also glad Miss Bustier couldn't come with us because of her morning sickness. I feel much more safer with Ms. Mendeleiev, to be honest," Adrien says.

"Absolutely," Kalianna agrees.

Ms. Mendeleiev frowns just then. "Where is Lila and Keisha?"

"Keisha couldn't come because she's sick," Nino spoke up on his crush's behalf.

"And Lila will be here soon, Ms. Mendeleiev," Alya spoke up.

"All of you were required to arrive before eleven o'clock, Lila is no exception," Ms. Mendeleiev narrows her eyes at the Césaire girl.

"She said her Tourette's has been acting up," Alya defends her 'best friend'.

Giselle scoffs, rolling her eyes. "Oh please, she probably got up late, that's why she's holding everything up,"

"Yeah, I mean, how is Tourette's a valid excuse not to be on time?" Marinette is confused.

"Who cares about what's-her-name, anyway?" Chloé pipes up. "We should just go without her and leave her behind!"

Ms. Mendeleiev becomes irritated. "Enough. Lila will come, and when she does, we'll be heading off as planned."

Kalianna groans quietly, upset Lila was holding up the trip. "She better come before the train leaves..." She mutters.

🇲🇨🇲🇨🇲🇨🇲🇨

A few minutes later, Lila arrives at the train station with her suitcase. "Good morning, everyone!" She waves, giving a big, fake smile.

"Good morning, Lila!" The Akuma class except for Kalianna, Adrien, Hiro, and Giselle greeted her. The four were annoyed the sausage-haired liar was late.

"You're late, Ms. Rossi," Ms. Mendeleiev scowls.

"Sorry, Ms. Mendeleiev, I had to pack my suitcase," Lila says, gesturing to her Fendi suitcase. "And my Tourette's has been acting up lately, so it really slowed me down," She lies like usual.