😡ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛ😡

Scene: Palace Designing Room

"THIS is the design room?!" Kalianna asked Charlene and Albert II in awe

"This is the design room, yes," Prince Albert confirms to her. "You've got the best tools and machines to make sure you create a truly unique piece," He adds.

"Alright, Princess Gabriella," Kalianna walks over to a drafting table with the Princess. "Describe what kind of dress you want and I'll draw it,"

Princess Gabriella looks very excited as she considers her design request, but suddenly an idea strikes her. "I want a dress that'll blow everyone away!"

"Of course," Kalianna nods. "What color? Any special features? Do you want it to be elegant?" She asks with a pen poised in her hand ready to draw.

"I want it to be white," Gabriella declares. "To represent my purity and sweetness. For the features, I want it to be elegant and have a very long train," She adds.

"A white elegant dress with a long train... Anything more?" Kalianna prompts, her pen racing across the design board.

"I want it to look like a wedding dress!" Gabriella adds to the request.

"Oh, wow, that's quite the design challenge you're giving me," Kalianna says, her mind racing with ideas as she draws. "I'm so excited to get to work though, let's see what I come up with."

"It does not need to be traditional," The young royal adds, "I'm sure it'll be beautiful!"

"Well spoken, Your Highness," Kalianna smiles.

"How about a lace train and an intricate lace pattern on the skirt?" Charlene suggests, walking over. "And maybe some applique to highlight the bodice of the dress."

"Yes, yes!" Gabriella nods excitedly to her mom's words.

Kalianna's hand quickly moves across the sketch board as she starts working on a rough design.

"I never quite got your name," Charlene told Kalianna.

"My name's Kalianna De-Sinclair, Your Highness," The ravenette responds, still focused on her drawing.