ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪᴠ 🧵

By ChanelPradaGirl

ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇ-ꜱɪɴᴄʟᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴄɪᴠɪʟɪᴀɴ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. More

🔔ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ🔔
👸🏻ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀɴ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ👸🏻
🎼ɢɪꜱᴇʟʟᴇ'ꜱ ʙᴀɴᴅ🎼
😶ʜᴜᴍʙʟᴇᴅ😶
🤢ᴅɪʀᴛʏ🤢
👿ᴅᴇʟɪʙᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ👿
🛍ᴄʜᴀɴᴇʟ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴇ🛍
🌡ʙᴏɪʟɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ🌡
🙇‍♂️ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇꜱ🙇‍♂️
✉ᴠᴇʀꜱᴀᴄᴇ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ✉
🇲🇻ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴅɪᴠᴇꜱ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ🇲🇻
🇲🇻ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴅɪᴠᴇꜱ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ🇲🇻
🇲🇻ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴅɪᴠᴇꜱ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪɪ🇲🇻
🕺ʟᴏᴜʙᴏᴜᴛɪɴ ɢᴀʟᴀ🕺
🍷ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ🍷
😥ᴏᴠᴇʀꜱᴛʀᴇꜱꜱ😥
📃ʀᴇꜱᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ📃
🙃ᴇɴᴛɪᴛʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ🙃
🇲🇨ᴍᴏɴᴀᴄᴏ🇲🇨
😡ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛ😡
💃ʀᴇᴅ ᴄᴀʀᴘᴇᴛ💃
ᴀ/ɴ

💅ᴘᴀᴍᴘᴇʀ💅

476 23 16
By ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: Dupain-Cheng Bakery.

Marinette has explained to Tom and Sabine about how Kalianna gave her an invitation to the Monaco Red Carpet event.

Tom is stunned. "That's incredible!" He exclaims. "The Red Carpet Gala in Monaco?!"

"Oh yes, darling, it's a huge thing. They'll have all the biggest superstars and fashion designers!" Sabine tells Marinette. "You'll get to meet so many famous people."

"I can't believe Kalianna invited me... It's a once-in-a-lifetime experience." The bluenette says excitedly.

"We have to buy a train ticket for Marinette as soon as possible!" Tom told his wife.

"We definitely should, honey," Sabine agrees. "And we should make sure we get her the best dress."

"No worries, mom, Kalianna and I will be taken to a boutique in Monaco to buy our dresses," Marinette explains.

"Oh wow," Tom says, clearly impressed. "They're really rolling out the red carpet for you two." He winks.

Marinette giggles at her dad's joke. "I can't wait to see inside the boutiques in Monaco, I'm sure they're all beautiful."

Scene: De-Sinclair Château.

"The Red Carpet Gala in Monaco?!" Darius says in shock after Kalianna told him and Vanita everything that happened to her. "That's amazing!"

"I know, right?" Kalianna agrees. "It's super exciting, but I also feel a little nervous. The Red Carpet Gala will be so fancy, and it will be attended by the most important and powerful people in Monaco. What if I don't look beautiful enough or have the right dress? Or what if I do something silly and embarrass myself in front of everyone?" She asks with a worried look on her face.

"Honey, if you're getting taken to a boutique in Monaco, you have nothing to worry about. Monaco boutiques always have the best dresses," Vanita told her daughter.

Kalianna nods with a smile. "I suppose. And it is a huge honor to be invited, not just to the gala, but also by the Prince and Princess. I feel extremely flattered that I'm their guest of honor."

"This is a golden opportunity, Pumpkin! Think of all the fashion designers you'll meet. This is your chance to make connections and get clients!" Darius told the amber-eyed supermodel.

"You're right, dad," Kalianna says with a nod. "There'll probably be a lot of famous fashion designers there. I have to do everything in my power to stay calm and impress them. This is a great opportunity for me." She smiles at her parents and says, "Thank you for letting me go."

"Letting you go?" Vanita scoffs. "We don't even have a say, considering you've been invited by royalty," She smirks.

Kalianna chuckles. "I'll make the most out of my time there, and I promise not to embarrass myself. I'll do my absolute best."

"We know you will, Pumpkin,"

💅💅💅💅

Scene: Next Day. Gary du Nord.

Kalianna and Marinette's parents are seeing them off. The two girls hugged their parents goodbye.

Kalianna smiles at her mother and father and says, "Don't worry, I'll call you the second I get to Monaco."

Vanita nods and smiles. "Okay, my dear. And take lots of pictures, okay?" She says with a wink.

Kalianna nods.

Marinette waves at her mother, then turns to her father and says, "Bye, Dad. I love you!"

Tom smiles at Marinette. "I love you too, my little baker," He waves.

"They grow up so fast..." Sabine smiles sadly as Marinette and Kalianna board the train.

The train pulls out of the station, and the two girls sit in their seats in economy and begin looking out of the window.

"I can't believe this is happening," Marinette says. "I'm going to a Red Carpet Event!"

"I can't wait to go shopping," Kalianna says, also smiling.

"It's really gonna be so much fun," Marinette adds excitedly.

💅💅💅💅

Scene: Monaco-Monte-Carlo Train Station.

After Marinette and Kalianna get off the train, they see a chauffeur holding up a sign with their names.

Kalianna spots the sign first and says, "Look, I think that's for us!"

Marinette looks up to see that it has their names on it.

"How amazing!" She smiles excitedly.

The two girls walk towards the car, and the chauffeur opens the door for them. "Please, ladies, after you," He bows politely.

Marinette and Kalianna enter the KLASSEN VIP Mercedes-Benz.

"What an incredible car!" Marinette says.

"And what a nice driver," Kalianna adds as the chauffeur closes the door behind them.

The chauffeur gives the girls a warm smile as they both sit back in the leather seats. "Enjoy your time in Monaco. The Highnesses say all expenses are paid." He gets in the driver's seat and starts driving away from the station.

"We're going to the boutique first, right?" Marinette questions.

"Not quite, Miss Marinette," The chauffeur replies. He's a gentleman, polite but quiet. "The Highnesses have arranged to take you to the spa to get luxury treatment, which includes mani-pedis,"

"Wow, really?!" Kalianna exclaims in surprise.

"Absolutely," The chauffeur says with a smile. "You two will be given the five-star treatment. The Highnesses know that the Red Carpet Gala is a highly anticipated event, and they wish for your nails and toes to be prepared for the occasion," He jested.

"How thoughtful. That's such a sweet gesture." Marinette looks at Kalianna and says, "Isn't it?"

"Oh, it's more than sweet, Marinette, I'll tell you that," Kalianna remarks.

They laugh a little at that.

The chauffeur smiles at them in his rear-view mirror as he drives through the streets of Monaco, which are packed with people and cars. But even though the streets are full of activity, the girls still notice how picturesque everything looks. They're both thrilled to be back in the city.

Eventually, the car stops outside of a luxury building, and the chauffeur looks in the rear-view mirror at the two girls. "Ladies, we are here."

"This looks like the best spa place in Monaco!" Marinette took notice of this.

"It's the Grand Spa Monte-Carlo," The chauffeur says with a nod.

"Wow, a grand spa!" Kalianna remarks.

The chauffeur opens the door for the girls, and they walk towards the entrance of the spa, which is decorated in white marble and gold.

Inside, there is a large waiting area decorated in gold and white. It's quite lavish and expensive looking. The girls take a seat and wait for their names to be called, watching people going into the many luxury rooms.

Not long after, Marinette and Kalianna's names are called by the speakers.

"Miss Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Miss Kalianna De-Sinclair, please report to room 35 for a deluxe manicure and pedicure package."

"I can't believe this is really happening," Marinette tells her friend with a giggle. "I never imagined myself getting my nails done by a professional in Monaco!"

"I know, it's crazy!" Kalianna says with a laugh.

They get up and walk into the room, which has a huge marble sink with a few pedicure seats next to it. The manicure area is on the other side of the room and has several tables with high-quality nail polish.

"They even have high-end nail polish." Marinette remarks in amazement.

The duo are approached by two professional women immediately.

"Good afternoon ladies," The woman in charge says. She introduces herself to the girls as Victoria while the other woman calls herself Stella.

"For the next two hours, we have the grandest of treats for you - a deluxe manicure and pedicure. So please, make yourselves comfortable and we will begin." Victoria says.

The girls take their seats at the tables and Victoria and Stella begin helping them take off their shoes and prepare their feet.

"First, we are going to give you a quick foot exfoliation. Please relax, as the head of the spa, I'll make sure you're both taken care of,"

Marinette and Kalianna look at each other with eager anticipation.

💅💅💅💅

Marinette and Kalianna both walked out of the spa filled with confidence and a little bit of glitter on their faces. They were both quite surprised at how good they looked and they felt more beautiful than they ever had before.

"Oh my, look at us!" Marinette says to her friend. "We look amazing!"

"We really do," Kalianna says with a grin. "Thank you Victoria and Stella!"

"Of course, it was our pleasure," Victoria replies with a smile.

"Have a wonderful time at the Red Carpet Gala!" Stella waves at the girls.

"We will!" They replied in unison before getting back into the Mercedes-Benz.

As the car drives through the streets of Monaco, the girls can't help but take in the beauty of the sights around them. Monaco is a breathtaking city, and they feel very privileged to be here.

Scene: Paris. Rossi Residence.

Lila scrolls through her Instagram feed with a bored expression. She suddenly receives a new notification and clicks on it, only to sit up in shock.

Kalianna has posted a picture of her and Marinette. They looked absolutely radiant.

'@Mari-Designer and I just got pampered at the Monaco Grand Spa! We're already gearing up for the Red Carpet Gala!' The caption read.

Lila was shocked, and her anger only grew when she saw that Kalianna had taken the picture and uploaded it. The stupid skank was really rubbing her privilege in her face and she didn't like it one bit!

As she's stewing in frustration, Lila notices that Kalianna's friends have flooded her comments, including Adrien and Marinette's boyfriend, Ace.

@Adrien.Agreste.Brand. ✔

@KaliDe-Sinclair You girls look gorgeous 💕

@AceLai-Zhang 🖋

@Mari-Designer Beautiful 😍😍😍

@Mari-Designer 🎀

@AceLai-Zhang Thank you 🥰

Lila groans in disgust and clicks out of the photo.

💅💅💅💅

Scene: Monaco. Mercedes-Benz VIP.

"So are we stopping at the boutiques now?" Marinette asks the chauffeur.

"Yes, Miss Marinette, we're currently driving towards the boutiques," The chauffeur replies.

Kalianna and the bluenette look out the window at the luxury brand boutiques in awe. They notice a Dior, Chanel, and Gucci store, in addition to several other stores.

"Wow, there are so many brands all in one place," Kalianna says.

Marinette nods. "That's how it should be, all the best fashion in one place."

Kalianna takes a picture for her Instagram.

As they pass by the boutiques, Marinette can't help but notice that every single store is packed with shoppers. It looks like high-end fashion is incredibly popular in Monaco.

Scene: Luxury Boutique.

The chauffeur pulls up to the expensive boutique and the girls get out of the car before they enter.

Inside the boutique is decorated in a classic-yet-chic way, and there are mannequins everywhere with very expensive clothes.

Marinette walks up to a mannequin wearing a ballgown, she smiles with excitement. "I absolutely have to try that on!"

"You sure you don't wanna try on this dress instead?" Kalianna gestures to a stunning pink and white gown that shimmers with the right amount of glitter.

"Oh my goodness, that looks gorgeous," Marinette says with a gasp as she sees the pink and white glitter dress. She abandons the first dress she wants to try on and carefully pulls off the second dress from the mannequin and is overwhelmed with the sparkling fabric and detail. She goes into the changing room and comes out wearing the dress. "It fits perfectly!"

"I take it you're gonna wear it for the Gala?" Kalianna guesses.

"Oh, absolutely," Marinette responds. "It would be a major crime not to wear this thing." She smiles happily and looks around the boutique. She spots a lovely pair of high heels on display and says, "I have to try these on!" She goes to grap the heels, but is surprised to see a lovely pair of gold stilettos just next to them. "Wait, those are amazing too! I have to try those on!"

"Or..." Kalianna picks up a pair of pretty pink Chanel heels. "You could try these~,"

Marinette sees the pink heels. "Oh wow!" She abandons the shoes she wanted to try on and grabs the Chanel heels from Kalianna. "Do you think these might look nice with the dress?"

"Marinette, they're perfect," Kalianna replies.

"Thank, goodness," Marinette replies with a sigh. "I think I might be all set then. I'll just try on the heels and see if they fit,"

The Dupain-Cheng girl walks in front of a massive full-length mirror to get a look at the dress with the shoes. The dress falls beautifully on her frame and is just above her ankles to show off her short pink heels.

"You really look stunning, Marinette," Kalianna replies with a huge grin. She froze when she spotted the most gorgeous dress just then. "Oh wow..." She says. It was like the gown was calling to her!

Marinette notices her friend's gaze and looks to see what she's looking at. It's a one of the most gorgeous dresses in the boutique. She can't help but smile at how beautiful it is. "Wow indeed..." She says as the light hit the dress, causing it to glisten. "Try it on!" She urges Kalianna.

"I want to but... I'm afraid I might ruin it..." Kalianna says, still astonished by the dress.

"You won't ruin it," Marinette says reassuringly. "If you're this happy about it, you should definitely try it on."

Kalianna looks at the dress with a small smile. "Maybe... Just maybe."

Marinette nods supportively. "Go ahead, I think you'll look stunning."

Kalianna gently removes the gown from the mannequin. As it falls into her arms, it glimmers spectacularly again. She admires it. It's a beautiful blue ballgown covered in a sparkle that shimmers and shines. The dress flows gently and the fabric looks incredibly elegant. The dress has a few silver-sparkled sequins sewn onto the fabric.

Marinette admires the dress after Kalianna comes out of the changing room wearing it. "Oh wow, that is stunning," She says as she watches her friend turn in front of the huge mirror.

Kalianna looks at the dress with a smile. It hugs her body and the fabric shimmers beautifully while the light hits it.

"If that doesn't look like it was made for you, I don't know what does," Marinette spoke up.

"Ah, look at those crystal shoes!" Kalianna spotted a pair of sparkling shoes on display nearby.

"Those are incredible!" Marinette exclaims as she sees them. "They'll look perfect for your dress! Try them on,"

Kalianna grabs the heels and slips them on. The pair of silver sparkling heels fit perfectly, and Marinette lets out a happy hoot.

"Those look divine on you!" She says with a massive grin.

"Yeah, these shoes and dress are perfect for me," Kalianna admires herself in the mirror.

"I think so too," Marinette says with a nod.

"Let's change back and buy them!" Kalianna decides.

💅💅💅💅

After changing back, Marinette and Kalianna go to the front of the store and approach the female cashier, buying their shoes and dresses.

Scene: Paris. Le Grand Paris Hotel Rooftop.

Sabrina is applying polish onto Chloe's feet as she lies on a lounge chair, scrolling through Instagram.

The Bourgeois girl receives a notification and clicks on it, only to gasp. It is a picture of Kalianna and Marinette outside the luxury boutique they shopped at.

'@Mari-Designer and I just finished shopping at a luxury boutique for the Red Carpet Gala!' The caption reads.

Chloé gritted her teeth in fury and let out a scream, startling Sabrina.

Scene: Monaco. Mercedes-Benz.

"So now that we're finished shopping, what are we doing next?" Kalianna asks the chauffeur.

"Our next stop is lunch at a gourmet restaurant," The chauffeur replied.

"Lunch? But we're not hun-" Marinette was cut off when she and Kalianna's stomachs grumbled.

"I guess we are hungry," The noirette says sheepishly.

The chauffeur chuckles.

"So what gourmet restaurant are we going to for lunch?" Marinette asks.

"We'll be heading over to a fine dining culinary experience," The chauffeur replies as he steers the Mercedes-Benz into the town center area.

"Oh, I can't wait!" Kalianna smiles.

"You'll enjoy it, that's for sure," The chauffeur says. He pulls the car into an area of high-end hotels, high-street stores and fancy restaurants.

Ahead, the girls can see a restaurant with costly cars parked outside it, the people heading inside all wear expensive outfits.

The chauffeur opens the door for the two and says, "Here, please allow me to escort you two inside."

💅💅💅💅

After getting escorted into the eatery, Kalianna and Marinette are taken to their table. It's a nice area, set with a white tablecloth, candles, flowers in vases.

The female server arrives at the table and says, "Hello there, welcome to Le Petit Chateau. Can I start you off with a glass of champagne?"

"Um, we're minors. Do you have any... non-alcoholic drinks?" Kalianna inquires.

"I'm so sorry, I'm not sure why I assumed you were adults, of course we have non-alcoholic drinks," The server says, a bit flummoxed. "So many celebrities come through, you never know who you're serving," She adds with a nervous chuckle.

"It's okay. We'll both have the sparkling cider please," Kalianna says, and Marinette nods.

"Very good choice, I'm sure you'll love it," The server responds.

Scene: Paris. Oakley Residence. Jocelyn's Bedroom.

The TikToker is scrolling through TikTok. "Lame, lame, lame," She muttered at the videos she didn't like. She receives an Instagram notification just then.

It is a picture of Kalianna and Marinette around a table with gourmet lunches and sparkling cider.

'@Mari-Designer and I are in Monaco eating lunch at a fine dining restaurant! Can't wait until the Red Carpet Event in a couple hours!' The caption reads.

Jocelyn's eyes widened before she growled. "Those two bitches are in Monaco? AND THEY'RE GOING TO A RED CARPET EVENT?!" She shrieks angrily.

The Oakly girl storms out of her room and stomps downstairs loudly. She slams the door open to her dad's office.

"Dad, these two girls are in Monaco RIGHT NOW eating at a fine dining restaurant and they're going to a Red Carpet event in a couple hours! They're probably even getting private transport there, with one of those fancy chauffeur cars, I'm so jealous! This is so unfair!" Jocelyn rants to her dad.

"Jocelyn, can't you see I'm in the middle of work?" Mr. Oakley asks, standing by an X-ray of a brain.

"I don't care dad, this is an emergency!" Jocelyn says exasperatedly. "I wanna go to Monaco too!"

Mr. Oakley sighs and shakes his head. "Joce, you can't expect me to drop everything so you can go to Monaco because you're jealous," He says.

"But daaaaaad!" Jocelyn exclaims. "You never let me do anything fun! Kalianna and Marinette are privileged, they get to go do all these cool things while I sit at home!"

Mr. Oakley rolls his eyes.

"Look at me, look at me, I'm bored out of my mind here!" Jocelyn continues her rant.

"You just used my card to go shopping today, I wouldn't call that being bored," Mr. Oakley retorts.

"But I just got some cheap shoes and a handbag," Jocelyn replies.

"Cheap? CHEAP? You went to Louis Vuitton and got the newest bag and shoes!" Mr. Oakley yells at the brat.

"So? Kalianna and Marinette probably bought the latest stuff from all the boutiques in Monaco! I wanna do that too!" Jocelyn replies with a hint of arrogance and brattiness in her voice.

"Jocelyn, leave my office before I ground you," Mr. Oakley threatens. "AHORA (NOW)!"

Jocelyn huffs and stomps out of the office, slamming the door. She returns to her room, complaining about how Kalianna and Marinette got the finer things in life.

💅💅💅💅

Scene: Monaco. Mercedes-Benz.

"So where are you going now? To get our hair done, right?" Marinette asks the chauffeur.

"You're right, yes," The chauffeur responds. "There's a hair salon the Highnesses wanted you girls to go to. They're going to do your hair perfectly for this gala."

"And I assume the royals chose the best salon for us?" Marinette guessed.

"Of course, the Highnesses were adamant that you girls get the best treatment for this gala, and that you look your absolute best," The chauffeur says with a smile.

Scene: High-End Hair Salon In Monaco.

Kalianna and Marinette are being guided towards the hairdresser. The salon is full of women, all chatting and giggling as they get their hair done.

Marinette takes a seat while Kalianna is ushered over to another seat.

The hairstylist then speaks up, "Hello ladies, welcome, who do we have the pleasure of doing your hair for today?" She asks of Kalianna and Marinette.

"I'm Kalianna De-Sinclair and this is Marinette Dupain-Cheng. I was arranged an appointment here," Kalianna says. "Marinette is my guest,"

"Ah, Miss De-Sinclair, yes, and Miss Dupain-Cheng," The stylist smiles. "So, you two are friends, I take it?"

The duo nods.

"We'd both like elegant hairstyles," Marinette says.

"Of course, don't worry, me and my assistant will take care of you both,"

Kalianna and Marinette are whisked away into two separate styling rooms. Their hair is then washed and conditioned before they are sat down in front of the mirror. The stylists work with the two girls to create the perfect hairstyles for the prestigious event, and both girls are amazed as their hair becomes stylish and elegant.

💅💅💅💅

Now back in the car, Kalianna and Marinette are both happy with their new hairstyles, they feel confident and beautiful.

"You both will now go get your makeup done," The chauffeur informs.

"What makeup salon will we go to?" Marinette questions.

The chauffeur smiles and says, "You will be taken to the salon where Princess Charlene has her makeup done,"

"The Princess herself has her makeup done at the salon?" Marinette asks in amazement.

"Indeed she does," The chauffeur replies. "This is the salon where many people come for their makeup, and you will be getting the same treatment."

Kalianna and Marinette exchange excited gazes.

As the chauffeur drives towards the makeup salon, Kalianna and Marinette are both nervous but excited about getting their makeup done at the same salon as Princess Charlene.

💅💅💅💅

After a short drive, the chauffeur pulls up in front of a glitzy and exclusive makeup salon. A couple of girls are gathered outside, taking pictures and selfies.

The chauffeur opens the door for Kalianna and Marinette to get out, which they do.

Scene: Inside Makeup Salon.

Kalianna and Marinette step into the makeup salon and are in astonishment. As they walk in, three makeup artists immediately notice them and rush over.

"You must be the two clients that we've been expecting," One of them says with a huge smile.

"Please follow us, we have a room ready for each of you and our best stylists waiting patiently," Another says.

The girls are both taken back to two individual rooms as the glam artists begin getting them set up for their makeup looks.

💅💅💅💅

Marinette and Kalianna leave the salon. The former has light pink makeup while the latter has pale blue/silver makeup. Both are happy with their glam designs.

"You both look amazing," The chauffeur says. "The Highnesses are going to be so pleased." He opens the door to the car and the girls step in. "The Highnesses have arranged a suite at Hôtel Hermitage for you both to get ready for the gala," He discloses.

As he closed the door, Kalianna and Marinette smiled at each other.

💅💅💅💅

Scene: Hôtel Hermitage. Suite.

As the door opens, Kalianna and Marinette start looking around the room in awe.

The place is huge and spacious, it's beautifully furnished and decorated. There are large couches, comfortable chairs, a huge bed, a separate living area and a balcony overlooking the ocean. It's absolutely stunning.

The Highnesses have left a note on a table in the room, and Kalianna picks it up to read it.

"Hello Kalianna, we can't wait to see you at the Gala. I'm sure you'll look your best. Princess Charlene and Prince Albert II," She smiles and looks at Marinette. "Let's take showers before we get dressed. Our makeup is waterproof so we have nothing to worry about,"

Marinette nods before heading to a bathroom in the suite, and Kalianna takes the other bathroom.

They couldn't wait to get to the Red Carpet Gala.

Word Count: 4,120

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 7.3K 65
𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 !
265K 16.3K 23
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐛𝐲𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧.
18.6K 374 12
𝓚𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓓𝓮-𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓼𝓱...
45.1K 814 30
▬▬▬▬ 𝘐𝘕 𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘏 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀. - 💌: 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀. ❛ 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳�...