ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪᴠ 🧵

By ChanelPradaGirl

ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇ-ꜱɪɴᴄʟᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴄɪᴠɪʟɪᴀɴ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. More

🔔ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ🔔
👸🏻ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀɴ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ👸🏻
🎼ɢɪꜱᴇʟʟᴇ'ꜱ ʙᴀɴᴅ🎼
😶ʜᴜᴍʙʟᴇᴅ😶
🤢ᴅɪʀᴛʏ🤢
👿ᴅᴇʟɪʙᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ👿
🛍ᴄʜᴀɴᴇʟ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴇ🛍
🌡ʙᴏɪʟɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ🌡
🙇‍♂️ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇꜱ🙇‍♂️
✉ᴠᴇʀꜱᴀᴄᴇ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ✉
🇲🇻ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴅɪᴠᴇꜱ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ🇲🇻
🇲🇻ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴅɪᴠᴇꜱ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ🇲🇻
🇲🇻ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴅɪᴠᴇꜱ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪɪ🇲🇻
🕺ʟᴏᴜʙᴏᴜᴛɪɴ ɢᴀʟᴀ🕺
🍷ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ🍷
😥ᴏᴠᴇʀꜱᴛʀᴇꜱꜱ😥
📃ʀᴇꜱᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ📃
🇲🇨ᴍᴏɴᴀᴄᴏ🇲🇨
😡ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛ😡
💅ᴘᴀᴍᴘᴇʀ💅
💃ʀᴇᴅ ᴄᴀʀᴘᴇᴛ💃
ᴀ/ɴ

🙃ᴇɴᴛɪᴛʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ🙃

527 22 128
By ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont. Cafeteria.

"No way! You really placed a restraining order against Lila?!" Zoé asks Kalianna.

The noirette was sitting at a table with all her friends and her boyfriend.

"You're damn right did," She replies with a smirk. "She better keep far away from me, or else," She puts up her fists and makes a fighting motion.

Everyone in the group starts laughing but Zoé, she looks concerned.

"I hope she doesn't try to harm you further. She's probably furious right now," Zoé rubs her arm.

"Oh, don't worry, she won't," Kalianna says with a wave of her hand. "She can't even so much as breathe in my direction,"

"Relax, Zoé," Maya told the blonde. "I mean, come on, a restraining order? Even that lying narcissist knows better than to try and come near Kali."

"If she tries to approach me, I'll just say, oop, remember Lila, five feet~," Kalianna smirks.

"Why stop there? I'd make it ten feet," Maya smirks in turn.

Everyone in the group laughs.

"But in all seriousness, she can't be that stupid than to try and get near Kalianna," Giselle says.

Hiro spots the Lila and Akuma class approaching and sighs. "Here comes Lila and her sheep,"

Kalianna rolls her eyes and turns to her ex-friends. "What do you guys want?"

"We just wanted to talk," Lila says, with a sickly sweet smile, stepping forward.

Kalianna puts up a hand. "Remember, Lila, five feet," She warns smugly.

The scarlet-brunette scoffs. "Oh, come on Kalianna, I'm not gonna go for your blood,"

"I don't know," Aurore replies. "We never know with a liar like you,"

"Or should we say, abuser? Since you've got a restraining order against you now," Mireille spoke up sassily.

Kalianna's friends snickered at the Caquet girl's words.

"Okay, Mir-Mir, pop off!" Giselle snaps her fingers. She hadn't expected her quiet friend to be so sassy.

"We want to apologize," Rose meekly says.

"For what?" Kalianna glares at the backstabbers.

"For what happened," Mylène replies with a frown. "Because of us, you ended up in the hospital for overstress,"

"We wanted to say... we're sorry," Max adds empathetically.

"And what about so-called Saint Lila? The one who made me wind up in the hospital?" Kalianna gives the narcissist a dirty gaze.

"We were just about to get to that," Ivan says, turning to Lila. "Well, Lila?"

The Akuma class gave the Rossi girl expected looks, wanting her to apologize.

Lila couldn't be more annoyed. Why the hell should she have to apologize to the Korean skank?!

"Apologize? But Kalianna's the one that put a restraining order on me for no reason!" She whines, attempting to make herself the victim.

"You know damn well why I did it, stop playing the victim card," Kalianna retorts.

"Well, you're being a big meanie about it," Lila whimpers, attempting to play the victim still.

Kalianna's friend group groans, knowing full well of the liar's antics.

"Why should Lila have to apologize, anyway?" Alya spoke up, defending her 'BFF' as always. "Are we forgetting what Kalianna did? She slapped Lila because she wanted to help show off her designs to a fashion designer!"

"BECAUSE SHE CALLED MY MOM A WHORE!" Kalianna screams, letting everyone in the cafeteria know. "And as always, you guys NEVER believe anything I say because Lila's always an Angel in your damn eyes!"

"Well of course she is!" Alya shouts back. "She's perfect, beautiful and most importantly... she's Lila Rossi! Everyone knows she doesn't tell lies!"

"Alya, you're so delusional. The whole school knows Lila's a liar AND a pervert!" Marinette gestures around the cafeteria to all the students.

"Shut up, Marinette!" Alya snaps at her ex-best friend. "You're just jealous as always because Lila's better than you!"

"Alya, that's enough," Max said firmly.

"Lila needs to apologize to Kalianna," Juleka quietly mumbles, but everyone still heard her. "She, along with all of us, put Kalianna in the hospital, jeopardizing her health,"

"But she's the one that slapped me!" Lila whines.

"But YOU didn't end up in the hospital, did you?" Keisha retaliates.

Lila could not respond to that question. She couldn't even make up a lie for a response.

"Just apologize, Rossi. Or is your ego too huge for that?" Giselle narrows her eyes at the scarlet-brunette.

Everyone was now watching Lila; they all knew what they wanted to happen, they were waiting for her to make the right decision.

She was silent, thinking about what to do. She could take the high road here or just dig herself deeper...

After a little while of everyone watching her expectantly... she finally let out a sigh.

"Okay, Kalianna..." She said grudgingly. "I'm sorry for what happened."

"I don't forgive you," Kalianna spat. "Nor do I forgive ANY of you," She turns her upset gaze to the Akuma class.

"Kalianna, come on," Kim rolls his eyes. "You should be grateful that she apologized to you since you always torment her."

Kalianna's friends groan in annoyance at the dumb athlete's false accusation.

"And we apologized. Can't we move on?" Rose asked stupidly.

"I can't believe you all still think you deserve forgiveness," Ace shakes his head, holding Marinette's hand.

"None of you even apologized to me out of your own mouths, and you want me to forgive you all? Just like that? Are you guys really that stupid?" Kalianna asked incredulously.

"How hard is it to forgive us for what happened, Kalianna? It was an accident!" Mylène protested.

"Yeah! What we did was an accident, even what Lila did!" Rose shouted.

"Aha, so you guys putting Kalianna through so much stress that she had to be put in the hospital is an 'accident'?" Marinette pointed out, quoting the word accident. "That's just plain stupid!"

"I'm not saying that, Marinette," Rose snapped. "I'm just saying-"

"What you're saying is that you're all so entitled that you think you deserve Kalianna's forgiveness, but you don't," Adonis interjected. "What you did is unforgivable, and if Kalianna chooses not to forgive you guys, that's completely understandable,"

"Why is it so hard for Kalianna to just do the right thing and forgive us?" Alya asked bitterly. "All she's doing now is being an inconsiderate bitch like always!"

The table fell silent as everyone was too shocked by the Césaire girl's words.

"Oh my God... you're delusionality is unbelievably off the charts," Kalianna breathed, staring at the wannabe reporter in disbelief.

"At least I'm not the stuck-up, highclass skank who thinks she's better than everyone else!!!" Alya screams.

Everyone, including the Akuma class, is in disbelief at the braindead blogger's words.

"Wow, you really just said that," Mireille says, staring at her with shock.

"Yeah, I did," Alya hissed back.

"Just go away, all of you. I don't forgive you all, nor do I forgive Lila because I know her apology is fake," Kalianna says, giving her enemy a hateful glare.

"Fine! We don't want your forgiveness anyway!" Kim snaps.

"Good! Leave me alone before I place restraining orders against you all like I did Lila!" Kalianna retorts.

"You're such a bitch!" Alya shouts. "Even after apologizing, you still won't forgive us?!"

Kalianna's friends gives her a dirty look.

"Fuck off, Alya. You guys aren't really sorry," Giselle tells her. "You just think you're entitled to my BFF's forgiveness. After everything you guys have put her through, you all don't deserve shit,"

The Akuma class stayed quiet, knowing she was right.

Lila whines just then. "Kalianna, can you please remove the restraining order, you know I don't deserve-"

"Just shut the hell up and go away, Lila," Adrien angrily spoke up, holding Kalianna's hand. "You've put my girlfriend through enough," He glares at the Italian disgrace.

Kalianna, her friends, Lila, and the Akuma class, were flabbergasted at the Agreste boy's use of profanity.

Lila grew furious that Adrien talked to her that way. "Your girlfriend is just playing you, Adrien! All this restraining order stuff happened because of Kalianna's actions!"

"Shut up, Lila," Adrien snaps. "I've had enough of you. Kalianna just got out of the hospital yesterday, she doesn't need to be arguing with you or anyone else so she can go back to the hospital again!"

"Adrien-" Lila tried to speak.

"GO AWAY!" Adrien screamed loudly.

Kalianna gave her boyfriend a look of surprise and astonishment.

Everyone in the whole cafeteria was in stunned silence. No one had seen Adrien that angry before. Even Lila looked a little scared, and she was the instigator in all of this.

"Well... I'm gonna go now," Lila says awkwardly.

"Good," Adrien said bitterly, narrowing his eyes at her.

Lila, embarrassed, turns away and walks out of the cafeteria with her head down.

"Lila, wait!" Alya turns after her like a dog.

The rest of the Akuma class all silently went their separate ways in the cafeteria, ignoring the snickering from other students.

"Thank you, babe," Kalianna kisses Adrien's cheek in gratitude.

"Oh, uh, no problem," Adrien blushes.

"Well, damn, Adrien. I'm impressed," Giselle says.

"Me too, I never thought I'd hear you yell like that," Hiro told his best friend.

"Yeah, well, when it comes to my girlfriend, I'll do anything to defend her," Adrien looks at Kalianna fondly.

The noirette blushes, squeezing his hand. She was glad to have a boyfriend like him.

🙃🙃🙃🙃

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont Courtyard. The Next Day.

"What do you think?" Kalianna shows Adrien a sophisticated outfit she designed in her sketchbook. She and him sat on a bench together.

"It's beautiful, Kalianna," Adrien compliments her. "Your designs are always beautiful!"

"Thanks," Kalianna smiles. "I'm just glad I'm improving. I think I've got an almost professional style now," She flips some pages in her sketchbook, where she's been working on a design specifically meant for Adrien.

"Is this one for me?" Adrien asks as he recognizes the design since his appearance was being used.

"Maybe," Kalianna teases him. "But if you don't want me to make it..."

"What?" Adrien suddenly grabs her by the arm and makes her look at him. "Kalianna, you know that if you made an outfit for me, ugly or not, I would love it." He pauses for a moment, then leans in and gives her a soft kiss on the cheek. "I can't wait to wear it," He says affectionately.

Kalianna blushes, then frowned when Alya approached her. "What do you want, Césaire?"

"Miss Bustier sent me to call you to the classroom," Alya replies dryly.

"For what?" Kalianna raised an eyebrow.

"She wants to talk to you and Lila, that's all I know," The braindead reporter snaps before walking away.

Kalianna sighs. "Great, what could she possibly want to talk about with me and that lying bitch?"

Adrien receives a message on his phone and groans. "My bodyguard is here to pick me up, unfortunately," He stands up. "Tell me what Miss Bustier wanted to talk about when you come to my place," He softly pecks her lips.

Kalianna sighs and gets up, putting her sketchbook in her backpack. "Okay,"

The amber-eyed supermodel walks off upstairs, heading for Miss Bustier's homeroom. She reaches the classroom and knocks on the door before cautiously opening it to let herself in.

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom.

Miss Bustier was waiting for the porcelain-skinned Korean as she entered. "Kalianna, there you are. Come in," She instructs, her tone sounding a bit cold.

"What is it?" Kalianna asks as she walks in. "Am I in trouble for something?" She closes the door.

"No, no," Miss Bustier replies. "I called you and Lila to come to my classroom because I wanted to talk to you both, face to face,"

Kalianna looks over at Lila, who is feigning an innocent expression. "Face to face for what?" She asks, already getting annoyed.

"Well, yesterday, you placed a restraining order on Lila," Miss Bustier began.

"And?" Kalianna bit back.

"As a teacher, I can't allow the drama between you both to continue this way," Miss Bustier continues going to stand at her desk to face the two girls. "I'd really like you to reconsider your restraining order so we can return to a normal classroom atmosphere, Kalianna," She requests, hoping that the ravenette would come to her senses in order to help bring an end to the long-time tension that has been happening in the classroom.

Kalianna couldn't comprehend what she was hearing right now. "Lemme get this straight, you want me to remove the restraining order that's protecting my safety and health from Lila... because you don't want anymore drama?" She summed up.

"You're blowing the whole thing out of proportion," Lila chimes in before Miss Bustier can answer Kalianna. "If you remove the restraining order, everything can all just go back to normal," She smiles fake-sweetly, like she isn't a narcissistic skank and the biggest part of the problem.

Miss Bustier looks over at Kalianna, waiting for her response. The designer quickly became heated.

"Miss Bustier, you really are the most unprofessional teacher in this school," Kalianna says in disappointment.

"How am I unprofessional for wanting to stop the constant bickering between you girls?" Miss Bustier asks, annoyed.

Lila smiles smugly, glad to see Kalianna getting berated. "Exactly," She speaks.

Kalianna glares over at her, then at Miss Bustier. "Lila put me in the hospital, and you're telling me to remove my restraining order OFF her?!"

Miss Bustier sighs again. "Kalianna, I can't allow the chaos to continue any further. Please, I'm really asking you as your teacher to get your restraining order off Lila."

"Absolutely not!" Kalianna refuses, glaring at her teacher. "As a teacher, you're supposed to tell your students to do what's necessary to protect themselves. NOT play favorites!!" She yells.

"Don't raise your voice at me!" Miss Bustier shouts, now getting upset. "I never play favorites! You two have been going at this for too long now and I'm putting my foot down to say enough is enough! The restraining order needs to come off or I'm going to be forced to take disciplinary action for insubordination!"

"NO! And if you keep pressuring me, I'll tell my parents and have them sue you! What do you think about that?" Kalianna threatens.

Miss Bustier stares at her in shock. "Do you have any idea how serious that would be? My life would be ruined over this!"

Lila looks on, smiling a wicked grin as Kalianna continues to cause problems.

"I don't care, Miss Bustier," Kalianna growls. "I won't let you take away my means of protection against Lila just because you want things to be 'normal' and don't care about my personal well-being."

The De-Sinclair girl then turns on Lila, who is still smiling.

"And as for you, Lila. I don't know why you're smiling. You keep messing with me, and five feet will go to ten feet, understand?" Kalianna smirks at her enemy, watching her smile shift to a scowl.

"Whatever, just don't talk to me," Lila hisses.

"Then don't get within five feet of me either, pervert," Kalianna spat.

Lila laughs, a look of pure malice on her face. "This whole thing has always been about you, hasn't it, Kalianna? You love having the spotlight pointed at you, and if the whole school needs to burn for that to happen, then you'll let it burn."

"I'm not gonna listen to words of a hypocrite," Kalianna, absolutely fed up, turns and opens the door and starts to go.

Miss Bustier calls out after the ravenette. "Where do you think you're going, Kalianna?"

"Anywhere away from you two," Kalianna then slammed the door behind her.

Miss Bustier looked completely stunned. "Kalianna, come back here!"

But Kalianna had already left, leaving the teacher and Lila in silence in the classroom.

🙃🙃🙃🙃

Scene: Agreste Mansion. Adrien's Room.

Kalianna has told her boyfriend everything that happened.

"This is ridiculous," Adrien says, pacing back and forth. "So Miss Bustier thinks it's okay for Lila to put you in the hospital and it's just supposed to be forgotten? I mean, if she's not even going to take your safety and health into consideration, then what kind of teacher is she?!"

"She'll get her karma for being so lousy and picking favorites," Kalianna frowns.

"Miss Bustier hasn't been the same since Lila showed up. But then again, now that I realize it, she's always let Chloé get away with everything," Adrien shakes his head.

"Can we just watch a movie and forget about everything? Please?" Kalianna asks, rubbing her forehead.

"Yeah, of course," Adrien smiles at his girlfriend. He turns on the TV in his room and scrolls through the different movie selections. He looks back at her and asks, "What do you wanna watch?"

"The first Chronicles of Narnia!" Kalianna beams.

"Okay, The Chronicles of Narnia it is," He grins and presses play on the film.

As the movie plays, he and Kalianna sit on the couch together. His arm is draped around her and she leans into his shoulder while they watch.

As the movie progresses, Kalianna starts to doze off and eventually is fast asleep, with her head resting peacefully on Adrien's shoulder.

The blonde stares down at the sleeping supermodel and smiles softly, happy that he could bring her some comfort from the stressful situation with Lila and Miss Bustier.

Word Count: 2,907

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 7.3K 65
𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 !
12.5K 344 17
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀ ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ! ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪꜱ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ. ᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ꜱᴀʟᴛɪɴᴇꜱꜱ, ᴜɴᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ...
15.1K 233 13
˗ˏˋ𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡! 'ˎ˗ ╰┈➤ 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲! *ੈ✩‧₊ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ :...
45K 813 30
▬▬▬▬ 𝘐𝘕 𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘏 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀. - 💌: 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀. ❛ 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳�...