ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪᴠ 🧵

By ChanelPradaGirl

ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇ-ꜱɪɴᴄʟᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴄɪᴠɪʟɪᴀɴ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. More

🔔ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ🔔
👸🏻ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀɴ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ👸🏻
🎼ɢɪꜱᴇʟʟᴇ'ꜱ ʙᴀɴᴅ🎼
😶ʜᴜᴍʙʟᴇᴅ😶
🤢ᴅɪʀᴛʏ🤢
👿ᴅᴇʟɪʙᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ👿
🛍ᴄʜᴀɴᴇʟ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴇ🛍
🌡ʙᴏɪʟɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ🌡
🙇‍♂️ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇꜱ🙇‍♂️
✉ᴠᴇʀꜱᴀᴄᴇ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ✉
🇲🇻ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴅɪᴠᴇꜱ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ🇲🇻
🇲🇻ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴅɪᴠᴇꜱ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ🇲🇻
🇲🇻ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴅɪᴠᴇꜱ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪɪ🇲🇻
🕺ʟᴏᴜʙᴏᴜᴛɪɴ ɢᴀʟᴀ🕺
🍷ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ🍷
📃ʀᴇꜱᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ📃
🙃ᴇɴᴛɪᴛʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ🙃
🇲🇨ᴍᴏɴᴀᴄᴏ🇲🇨
😡ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛ😡
💅ᴘᴀᴍᴘᴇʀ💅
💃ʀᴇᴅ ᴄᴀʀᴘᴇᴛ💃
ᴀ/ɴ

😥ᴏᴠᴇʀꜱᴛʀᴇꜱꜱ😥

526 21 60
By ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: Oakley Residence. Living Room.

Jocelyn is sitting on a couch filing her nails while Lila is on a cushion chair, seething as she scrolls through Twitter.

Thousands of people are still bashing her for how badly Kalianna exposed her and are still using #CancelLilaRossi🚫 to cancel her as if they hadn't already ruined her enough.

Adrien's fans were telling her to 'Kys' for harassing the poor blonde, while Kalianna's fans were urging her to give up on her modeling dream and advising her to seek help.

Her? Seek help? Seek HELP??? There was nothing wrong with her!!

"Argh, people are still slandering my name on social media even though it's been a week now. All because of that Korean b1tch." The Rossi girl scowls.

"Yeah, even I have to admit, Kalianna exposed your ass pretty badly," Jocelyn says, still filing her nails. "No wonder Mr. Agreste made that announcement he fired you," She giggles.

"What? What announcement?" Lila was confused.

"Are you kidding me? You literally don't know? Mr. Agreste made an announcment like literally forever ago. Go to YouTube, it's trending," Jocelyn says.

Lila quickly goes to YouTube and gasps upon seeing the number #1 video trending. The thumbnail is of Nadja with a video of Gabriel from Paris TVi News.

'Gabriel Agreste Reveals He FIRED Aspiring Model Lila Rossi!!!' Was the video's title.

Lila found herself clicking on the film and it opened up to Nadja's face in the TVi News Studio.

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news. Today, we have a very surprising guest. The fashion designer Gabriel Agreste himself has scheduled this meeting with me to disclose some important information," Nadja presses a finger to her earpeice. "I just got word that Mr. Agreste will be joining us today through video call, let me put him through," She uses her tablet to accept Gabriel's call.

On-screen, Gabriel's face pops up onto the TV behind Nadja.

"Hello, Mr. Agreste, it's a pleasure to have you," The Chamack woman says.

"Hello," Gabriel greeted nonchalantly.

"Let's get down to the point, because I'm sure the viewers are dying to know what you're going to reveal. Some are even speculating that's it's about your model Lila Rossi," Nadja explains.

"You're indeed right, Ms. Chamack, it is about Ms. Lila," Gabriel divulges. "You see, because of Ms. Kalianna De-Sinclair's words on that viral interview, I've opened my eyes. As soon as I saw it, I immeditaly contacted Ms. Lila and fired her privately."

"What?!" Lila grew angry at the Agreste man's lie. He did no such thing! SHE had to go confront him!

"Oh? You did? But why didn't you come forward with this news sooner?" Nadja asked Gabriel.

"I will admit, I was foolish. At first, I contemplated, wondering what to do. Would fans of Lila try to cancel me if I were to fire her? Would they harm my son when they found out? But then I realized it didn't matter; I don't want someone as repulsive as Lila Rossi on my brand,"

Lila gritted her teeth as her ex-employer degraded her.

"This is why I updated Alliance. Now Kagami Tsurugi is the new female avatar with my son, Adrien," Gabriel concluded.

"A very wise, decision, Mr. Agreste. But may I ask, why didn't you make Kalianna De-Sinclair the upgraded female avatar? Was she an option along with Kagami Tsurugi?" Nadja inquires.

Gabriel's left eye twitched before he nodded. "Yes, she was. There were some teen models, but they were much too older. I needed a younger girl to appeal to the younger teen audience. Eventually, I chose Kagami because her mother and I are business partners."

"I see. And-"

Lila paused the video before Nadja could spesk further and let out a yell of vextation, throwing her phone to the ground. "How DARE he?! That bastard!" She glared at Jocelyn when she heard the girl giggling. "What the hell are YOU laughing at?!"

Jocelyn sighs, putting down her nail file. "You, Lila. I'm laughing at you. I can't believe you're actually letting Kalianna get away with slandering you. While everyone online is praising her like she's some hero, they're all insulting you and telling you to commit the s-word. It's honestly kind of pathetic,"

"You think I'm letting that slut get away with this? I've already got her title as class represntavtive. All I need to do is make everyone despise her," Lila smirks, turning to Jocelyn. "And you're gonna help me."

Jocelyn raised an eyebrow, then smirked.

😥😥😥😥

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont Courtyard. The Next Day.

(ChanelPradaGirl: Kalianna's outfit.)

"Your dad is such a liar, Adrien," Kalianna told her boyfriened as she walked with him hand-in-hand. "I was definitely not on his choice list for Alliance's new avatar,"

"Of course he would lie, he doesn't wanna ruin his image," Adrien frowns.

"The good news is, our fans are canceling Lila," Kalianna smiles.

"I couldn't be more happy," Adrien also smiles.

The couple reach the locker room and Kalianna turns to Adrien, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll meet you in class," The noirette told Adrien before entering the locker room.

As Adrien walks away, Lila and Jocelyn are watching from afar. They both smirk at each other.

Scene: Locker Room.

Kalianna goes to her locker and opens it, putting two books inside.

"Good morning, Little Miss Designer," An annoying feminine voice greeted Kalianna.

The ravenette turned to see Lila approaching her. She smirks, closing her locker. "Hey, Lila, or should I call you... Ms. Canceled Model."

Lila rolls her eyes as the porcelain-skinned Korean giggles.

Meanwhile, the door of the room is cracked open, and Jocelyn is sneakily recording the duo.

"Aren't you embarrassed enough? I would've thought you'd stop showing up to school considering how everyone hates you, even your followers can't defend you now, except for my stupid ex-friends," Kalianna sneered.

"Why so harsh? I just wanna talk. Hey, I saw what your mom posted on Twitter. She's planning to open a new boutique in Monaco, right?" Lila asks.

"If she posted it on her Twitter, obviously," Kalianna tries to move past her but Lila blocked her path. "Lila, I swear to God-"

"Isn't your mom cheating on your dad?"

Kalianna froze at Lila's question. "What did you just say?"

"You heard what I said. Your whore of a mom is cheating on your dad. Some perfect family you are." Lila responds complacently.

"Excuse me? WHAT did you just call my mom?" Kalianna quickly got heated.

"I said, your mom's a dirty. Filthy. Whore." Lila degraded Vanita.

Fed up, Kalianna raised her hand and slapped the scarlet brunette directly in the face, snapping her head to the side. "How DARE you, bitch?! Don't you EVER call my mom that again!!" She pushes Lila back.

The Rossi looked at her with tears in her eyes, then ran away towards the double doors of the locker room, crying.

Kalianna stormed away to the bathroom, going inside and slamming the door. After she did, Tikki came out of her purse.

"Are you okay, Kalianna?" The Kwami asks the amber-eyed supermodel in concern.

"I'm fine, Tikki, I just can't believe that liar called my mom a whore! I should've dragged her by that stupid wig." Kalianna scowls.

"Calm down, Kalianna. You don't want to get Akumatized." Tikki warns.

Kalianna sighs. "I need to cool off." She goes to the sink, turning it on and washing her face with the cool water.

Scene: School Courtyard.

Lila approaches Jocelyn. "Were you recording like I told you?" She asked her.

The TikToker shows Lila her phone. On the screen is a video of Kalianna slapping the Rossi girl and shoving her. "I got it just after you called De-Sinclair's mom a whore the first time, and I muted it."

"Good. How does my cheek look?" Lila gestures to her cheek that Kalianna struck.

"Super red," Jocelyn responds.

Lila smirks. "Perfect, now the only thing left to do is make everyone hate Kalianna."

😥😥😥😥

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom.

After she left the locker room, Kalianna entered the homeroom and saw the whole class, including Miss Bustier, surrounding Lila, who was holding her red cheek and lightly crying while being comforted by Alya.

The braindead reporter notices Kalianna and glares at her. "There she is."

The teen sheep surrounding Lila gaze at Kalianna, giving her dirty looks.

"How could you do such a thing to Lila? How mean can you be?!" Rose shouts at her.

Kalianna rolls her eyes. "What'd I do?"

"Y-You slapped me because I offered to show Jean Paul Gaultier y-your designs to promote your name." Lila sniffles.

"You know damn well that's not true. You talked crap about my mom!" Kalianna points at her enemy.

"Stop lying Kalianna, you're just saying that because you got caught." Kim tells her.

"Did you hit Lila, Kalianna?" Miss Bustier asks.

Kalianna rolls her eyes, staying quiet. Adrien and her friends went to her side, showing they were against the rest of the no braincell students.

"My girlfriend wouldn't do that. Lila's just lying again like she always does," Adrien defends Kalianna, grabbing her hand.

"She's just mad because Kalianna exposed her ass for the snake she is on live TV," Kiesha smirks.

"Shut up, Kiesha," Alya snaps.

"Watch it, Lila," Nino told his ex-girlfriend in a warning tone. "That olive branch that I offered you for next year is looking not too long right now,"

"Whatever," Alya rolls her eyes, acting like she didn't care.

"This whole situation doesn't need to escalate. Lila has no proof Kalianna hit her, so she's lying. End of story," Marinette attempted to break up the conflict.

"That's not true, Marinette! I have proof that Kalianna slapped me," Lila then gets out her phone, showing everyone the video of Kalianna slapping her and pushing her, causing the sheep to gasp.

"What do you have to say for yourself now, Kalianna?" Miss Bustier asked her student, looking dissapointed.

The noirette stayed quiet, crossing her arms, giving her teacher a blank stare.

"Even if Kalianna did slap her, the wig-wearing hoe probably deserved it," Giselle sneers.

Lila winced at being called out for her wig, but felt relief when she saw nobody believed the singer.

"Yeah! Lila must've provoked her somehow," Nathaniel added on.

"Kal wouldn't hurt anybody without a reason," Adrien gives his girlfriend a fond look, making her return it.

"I didn't provoke her in any way. I was just offering to show her designs to Jean Paul Gaultier since I know him!" Lila sniffles with her crocodile tears.

"YOU CALLED MY MOM A WHORE!" Kalianna screams, shocking everyone. "You know damn well you did!! You didn't offer to do SHIT for me because you don't know Jean Paul Gaultier!" She yells at Lila.

"Kalianna, please stop spreading lies about me, you know I'd never call your mom that kind of word," Fake tears fell down Lila's cheeks as she sniffled, making her followers feel sympathetic for her.

Kalianna winced as she felt a headache forming and rubbed her temples, sighing. "나는 이것을 믿을 수 없다... (I can't believe this...),"

"You did," Kiesha told Lila. "You did call Kalianna's mom that, that's the reason she hit you. Then you came in here making a big sob show about Kalianna hurting you because you knew you'd look like the victim and Kalianna would be the bad guy,"

Lila shot her a quick glare for calling her out, then let out a wail. "Nobody believes me!" She starts crying.

"That's not true, Lila, we believe you," Rose assures her.

"Of course you ignorant fools would. You're all too dumb to realize that Lila's just weaponizing her tears to manipulate you all, and it always works," Hiro says.

"Shut up, Hiro! You're just mad because-"

"I don't want to hear anything from a stereotypical meathead jock who's been getting nothing but F's C's and D's all year," Hiro harshly cut Kim off.

The athlete stayed quiet, not having any retort for the Tsurugi boy's stinging insult.

"Let's get back to the main topic. Kalianna obviously hit Lila, she's not even trying to deny it," Ivan says.

"Why would I? You guys saw the video, right? And I told you guys why I did it," Kalianna retorts.

"But Kalianna, Lila's telling a diffrent story to yours," Miss Bustier spoke up.

"I don't care about her story, and why are YOU not doing anything to defuse this argument?" Kalianna glares at her.

"W-Well, I'm just trying to get to the bottom of this mess," Miss Bustier replies.

"Unless you're a detective, that's not your job. You're just a teacher, so act like it," Kiesha snaps.

The class were in shock of how the Lacroix girl spoke to their teacher.

"Kiesha! How can you be so rude?!" Mylène scolds her classmate.

"I'm not being rude, I'm just telling the truth. She's a teacher, so she needs to stay in her lane," Kiesha shrugs.

"And you're still the student, young lady, so I'd appricate if you'd act like it before I give you detention," Miss Bustier weakly threatens. "Now back to you, Kalianna. Apologize to Lila for slapping her,"

"Only if she apologizes to me first," Kalianna responds.

The idiot students groaned.

"Seriously, Kalianna? Lila has nothing to apologize for. She was just trying to help you, and you were ungrateful," Alya defended her BFF.

"Me? Ungrateful? I'M ungrateful?! Lila literally has NOTHING to offer me. If she were to pull up how many celebrities and famous people she has in her contacts right now, it'd be zero," Kalianna remarks.

"That's besdies the point, Kalianna, you hit me!" Lila spoke up, sniffling.

"I hit you because you called my mom a WHORE. How would you feel if I called your mom that, huh? How would you feel, Rossi?!" Kalianna yells at her enemy. "You know what?" She scoffs, stumbling a bit.

Adrien grabbed her hand to steady her, giving her a look of concern.

"I am so sick of this shit. I'm sick of it! I couldn't give a damn about what you all think of me for hitting Lila, I'd do it over and over again if I could. I hate this lying, manipulative, perverted bitch!" The ravenette points at the evil fox.

"Kalianna, stop using that inappropriate language in my class." Miss Bustier orders.

"THEN DO YOUR DAMN JOB PROPERLY!" Kalianna directs her anger at the pregnant woman, tears filling her eyes. "Every time Lila opens her fat mouth and blames ME for something, you don't do shit about it! I'm tired of you being a shitty teacher!"

"That's enough!!" Miss Bustier said heatedly.

This shocks Lila and her sheep since she never raises her voice.

"Now Kalianna, you either apologize to Lila for hitting her or I'll send you to the principal's office!" Miss Bustier threatened.

"And what about Lila? Does the words she called my mom not matter?!" Tears fell from Kalianna's eyes. She was frustrated that she was being treated this way while Lila was getting off scot-free.

"Lila didn't do anything wrong," Miss Bustier spat. "Even if she did accidentally offend you, you had no right to hit her, now apologize,"

Kalianna looked at her teacher with anger and hurt. It was clear she was prioritizing her arch-nemesis over her.

She was so done. Done with this class, and her pathetic teacher.

"You're so awful," The noirette's told Miss Bustier as her voice cracked. She looks at her ex-friends. "All of you are just... awful,"

After she said that, her legs gave out. Adrien quickly caught her by her arm and waist while her friends looked at her, calling her name with concern.

Miss Bustier and the rest of the class were shocked. What was wrong with Kalianna?

"Are you okay, sunshine?" Adrien worriedly asked.

Kalianna shook her head. "N-No, I... my head hurts, I feel... really dizzy,"

Lila smirked cruelly, apathetic to her enemy's concerning health.

"Oh please, she's probably faking it," Alya rolls her eyes.

"Shut the fvck up, Alya!!" Nino fumes, causing the Césaire girl's eyes to widen. "You're such an asshole! Can't you see Kalianna's on the verge of passing out?! You claim she's heartless, but you're the one who's accusing her of faking her condition, how cold can you be?! You're disgusting, I'm glad we broke up," He gave her a look of repulsion.

Smalls tears filled Alya's eyes at Nino's heart-cutting words, and she crossed her arms, turning away.

"We'll take you to the nurse's office, gurl," Giselle grabs Kalianna's other arm, gently lifting her up. "Since our lousy teacher won't," She shoots Miss Bustier a glare.

The redhead flinches as Adrien and Giselle led Kalianna out of the classroom.

😥😥😥😥

Scene: Nurse's Office.

"Your blood pressure is unusually high for a teenager," Nurse Sissy told Kalianna after checking the ravenette's blood pressure, unsettled by this reveal.

Giselle and Adrien, who are sitting, become confused by the woman's words.

"What does that mean?" Adrien questions.

"She shouldn't have such high blood pressure unless she's overstressing," Nurse Sissy replies.

"Overstressing? I'm not doing that! I'm fine," Kalianna takes off the blood pressure cuff from her arm, getting up from the bed. Instantly, she felt dizzy, and she staggered.

Adrien was quick to get up and grab her by her waist. "Are you okay? What happened?!"

"I-I feel dizzy," Kalianna winces, holding her head.

"Kalianna, have you been getting headaches and dizziness often?" Nurse Sissy asks.

"Just... four times since last week," Kalianna reveals.

"What?!" Adrien and Giselle exclaimed.

"Kalianna, why didn't you say anything?!" Giselle is upset that her best friend stayed quiet about her condition.

"I didn't think it was a big deal! It only started that day at lunch when Lila wanted to be class rep, I thought they'd stop," Kalianna said.

"That doesn't make it better, Kalianna! You can't not say anything about your symptoms, this is serious!" Giselle exclaims.

"Kalianna, I'm going to have to call an ambulance," Nurse Sissy discloses.

"An ambulance?" Kalianna's eyes widened while Adrien and Giselle got more worried than they already were.

"Yes, sweety. You can't go back to class, a doctor needs to see you. This is out of my profession," Nurse Sissy gives her a gaze of empathy. "I'm also going to contact your parents and let them know."

Kalianna frowns sadly while Adrien rubs her back for comfort.

This whole situation had gotten way more bigger than she thought.

Word Count: 3,116

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 233 13
˗ˏˋ𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡! 'ˎ˗ ╰┈➤ 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲! *ੈ✩‧₊ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ :...
37K 746 24
ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ʙᴏɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ! 💜 One shots to keep us sane until they confess their love Also, loads of swearing
46.9K 1.5K 41
ᴜɴꜰᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇʟʏ, ʟɪʟᴀ ʀᴏꜱꜱɪ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ, ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴅɪꜱᴍᴀʏ. ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴏᴜʀ ʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴇᴛᴛᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴀɢᴏɴɪꜱᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜱʜᴇ? ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ʟɪʟᴀ...
260K 16.2K 23
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐛𝐲𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧.