ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪᴠ 🧵

De ChanelPradaGirl

ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇ-ꜱɪɴᴄʟᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴄɪᴠɪʟɪᴀɴ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. Mai multe

🔔ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ🔔
👸🏻ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀɴ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ👸🏻
🎼ɢɪꜱᴇʟʟᴇ'ꜱ ʙᴀɴᴅ🎼
😶ʜᴜᴍʙʟᴇᴅ😶
🤢ᴅɪʀᴛʏ🤢
👿ᴅᴇʟɪʙᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ👿
🛍ᴄʜᴀɴᴇʟ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴇ🛍
🌡ʙᴏɪʟɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ🌡
✉ᴠᴇʀꜱᴀᴄᴇ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ✉
🇲🇻ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴅɪᴠᴇꜱ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ🇲🇻
🇲🇻ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴅɪᴠᴇꜱ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ🇲🇻
🇲🇻ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴅɪᴠᴇꜱ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪɪ🇲🇻
🕺ʟᴏᴜʙᴏᴜᴛɪɴ ɢᴀʟᴀ🕺
🍷ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ🍷
😥ᴏᴠᴇʀꜱᴛʀᴇꜱꜱ😥
📃ʀᴇꜱᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ📃
🙃ᴇɴᴛɪᴛʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ🙃
🇲🇨ᴍᴏɴᴀᴄᴏ🇲🇨
😡ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛ😡
💅ᴘᴀᴍᴘᴇʀ💅
💃ʀᴇᴅ ᴄᴀʀᴘᴇᴛ💃
ᴀ/ɴ

🙇‍♂️ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇꜱ🙇‍♂️

509 24 26
De ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: Tsurugi Household. Living Room.

Tomoe is now on the couch sipping on Mugicha tea. Her ears picked up on footsteps approaching, and judging by the light scent of perfume, she knew it was her daughter.

"Kagami, you've returned from fencing class," She says.

"Yes, mother," Kagami bows briefly, then stands up straight. "May I watch TV with you?"

Tomoe nods, allowing the Japanese girl to sit down on the end of the couch and proceed to watch the television that was playing a perfume ad.

Not long after though, more footsteps were approaching. Kagami looked at the entrance of the room to see her big brother and Giselle coming in, upset.

"I see you've returned as well, Hiro," Tomoe picked up on the different fragrance in the room. "Tiffany and Co. perfume. Giselle, you're back,"

"Yes, and I'm here to speak with you," Giselle says, holding Hiro's hand. "I know you don't like me Ms. Tsurugi,"

Kagami tensed up, predicting what was about to happen.

"What makes you come to that conclusion?" Tomoe rose an eyebrow.

"Don't play ignorant, mother," Hiro said bitterly.

"Watch your tone, boy," Tomoe warns.

"Ms. Tsurugi, let me make this perfectly clear, whether you like it or not, I'm dating your son, and he and I are in love. I don't care if you don't accept or not, because a few years from now, I'm gonna marry your son, with or without your blessing; because after today, you've done nothing to separate us," Giselle looks at her boyfriend affectionately. "We're stronger than ever,"

Hiro smiles, squeezing her hand, then turns to his scowling mother. "Thank you, for allowing Giselle to be my date for the Diamond's Dance. That's the only good thing you've done for me,"

The couple then left hand-in-hand.

Kagami flinched when her mother slammed her glass cup of Mugicha tea down furiously.

She hadn't crushed that girl's spirit after all.

🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️

Scene: The Next Day. Therapist Office.

"So," A woman in her late 30's adjusted her glasses on her nose. "Are you both ready to talk about the miscarriage now?"

Landon and Priya sat on a couch in front of her, squeezing each other's hands. They looked at each other, silently communicating, then turned back to the woman, nodding.

"Yes, Dr. Hardy, me and... Landon are ready,"

🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont.

Kalianna and her friends, Zoé, Marinette, Aurore, and Mireille sat by the stairs all talking together.

Hiro and Giselle arrived, and the latter kisses him sweetly before letting him walk up the stairs into the school.

Zoé beckoned Giselle over and she approached, glancing at Kalianna, who grew red at remembering what she saw yesterday.

"Did you... tell them?" Giselle quietly asked her BFF.

The noirette shook her head.

The other girls were confused.

"Tell us what?" Mireille asked.

"I'll tell you all after school at my house at my house," Was all Giselle said before quickly walking up the stairs.

The girls were still bewildered, but Kalianna was not.

🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont Courtyard.

Mr. D'Argencourt blows his whistle. "Alright everyone, let's start off gym with some light excercises, such as jumping jacks,"

He and the students, who are wearing their gym uniforms began doing jumping jacks together, some slower than the others.

Lila stood between Giselle and Alya, doing the exercise. She glanced at Giselle from the corner of her eye and noticed some dark spots on her neck. She gasped, quickly realizing what they were and smirked.

"Omg, Giselle! Are those hickeys?!" She points at the singer's neck.

Everyone stopped doing their exercises at the scarlet brunette's loud question and turned to Giselle, who was nervously covering both sides of her neck.

"No," She denies, averting her eyes to Hiro, who gave her a soft gaze.

"Omg, they are! Who are they from? Hiro or someone else?" Lila asked, sounding innocent as she did, hiding the sneer in her voice.

"Shut up, Lila!" Giselle retorts, shooting her a dirty look. "It's none of your business, hoe,"

"Hickeys are nothing to be ashamed of Giselle. Although, you should've covered them up with makeup of you didn't want anyone to see. Others might notice then and rumors could start spreading," Lila warns her as if she actually cared.

"Do you want me to beat your ass again like I did in that park last month?!" Giselle yells at her, stepping forward.

Lila quickly stepped back as Alya stepped in front of her like a human shield, glaring at Giselle.

"Don't test me, Rossi," Giselle warns. "And yes, they're hickeys from my BOYFRIEND, something you'll never have and will never get."

Lila scowled at her.

Giselle turned to Mr. D'Argencourt, who was baffled about the scuffle that just went down. "Can I go get some water? I'm feeling dehydrated,"

"By all means," Mr. D'Argencourt allows.

Giselle nods and walks away, ignoring the stares of her classmates.

🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️

Scene: Beaumont Mansion. Giselle's Room.

"You slept with Hiro?!" Keisha shrieks. She and the rest girls are sitting on Giselle's bed, and the said girl is cuddling her panda plushie Po to her face, leaving just her eyes for her friends to see.

"M-hm," The TikToker nods shyly, blushing.

"Gigi, that's... wow," Maya blinks in shock. "Me and Adonis haven't even thought about that,"

"I'm confused, what do you mean by you slept with Hiro?" Zoé asked, tapping her chin.

'She's too innocent for this world,' Marinette thought.

"It means they lost their virginity to each other, Zo," Kalianna whispers to Zoé, who gasps when her brain processed the information.

Just then there was a knock on the door and Priya entered with Landon.

"Girls, can we have a minute with Giselle?" Priya requests.

The girls got up, giving Giselle hugs and leaving the room, and Landon closed the door after they were gone.

Unaware their nosy selves had rushed right back to the door to listen in.

"Honey," Priya breathes, sitting down on the bed by her daughter. She sighs. "Mi primera y única hija, (My one and only daughter)," She touches a lock Giselle's hair.

"Are you still mad at me?" Giselle hesitantly questions.

"No, Giselle," Landon sits next to his ex-wife. "We're just... upset and disappointed. You're fourteen! How could you-?"

"Landon," Priya gives him a glare.

The artist sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose.

"So you both are still mad at me," Giselle frowns.

"No, we're not. We've.. had time to discuss this situation, and we've calmed down. We're both just upset about what you did, Giselle. Like your father said, you're fourteen, you AND Hiro. You both can't be having sex at such a young age." Priya told her.

"But we were careful," Giselle protested.

"It doesn't matter how careful you are, Giselle. Possibilities can still occur. I understand your hormones can change, but so can your body. Do you know how many girls can get pregnant from teenage sex? Especially unprotected?" Landon asked her.

Tears filled Giselle's eyes, and she clutched her panda plushie tightly.

"Both you and Hiro are not allowed to sleep together until your adults and mature enough to protect yourselves, so you understand?" Priya softly, but firmly questioned her daughter.

Giselle sniffles, nodding. "O-Okay,"

Priya nodded and pulled her in for a hug, which Landon also joined.

"I'm so... so sorry for making you feel like a burden for all these years. And I promise I'll try my hardest to make it up to you," Landon gently told his daughter.

Giselle sniffles and lets out a cry, nodding.

The Lacroix-Beaumont family continued to embrace one another lovingly.

Scene: Outside Giselle's Room.

After hearing everything, the girls share sad looks with one another.

The doorbell rings just then, and the girls go downstairs. Kalianna opens the door and sees Hiro standing there, looking remorseful.

"Hiro?" Giselle's soft voice said.

The girls turned to see Giselle standing at the top of the stairs with her parents.

In that moment, they knew it was their time to leave.

Bidding Giselle goodbye, Aurore closed the door on their way out. Now it was just Hiro, Giselle, and her parents.

🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️

Scene: Beaumont Living Room.

Hiro got on his knees, bowing to Priya and Landon as they stood before him.

Giselle was on the couch, giving her boyfriend an empathetic look.

"I apologize deeply for violating both your trusts by having intercourse with your daughter," Hiro apologizes to the adults. "I could.. not control myself, nor my urges, and for that, I humbly apologize. But.." He looks up at them somberly. "Please don't keep Giselle away from me, I couldn't bare not seeing her, I love her, and we'll be going to Gabriel Agreste's Diamond's Dance together as a date. Please, don't forbid us from seeing each other,",

Priya and Landon exchanged looks.

"Get up, boy," Landon instructs.

Hiro gets off the floor, hanging his head.

"Listen carefully, you and Giselle will continue being in a relationship," Landon declared.

Hiro looks up at him with wide eyes.

"But don't you ever, EVER, have sex with my daughter again until you're both old enough, do you understand?" Landon sternly told the Tsurugi boy.

He nods quickly. "Yes, sir, I promise I won't touch Giselle in that way until we're both fully mature,"

"You'd better mean it," Priya spoke up. "Cause we don't condone teenage sex, especially at fourteen. And you'd better not break my daughter's heart, do you understand?"

Hiro nods. "Yes, ma'am, I promise,"

"Good," Priya said approvingly.

"May I speak with Giselle, alone?" Hiro asked hopefully.

Landon went to protest, but Priya put her hand on his arm, assuring him it was okay before guiding him out of the living room.

Hiro sat next to Giselle and breathed off as she grabbed his hand. "I was so scared they'd never let us see each other again,"

"I couldn't handle not being able to see you," Giselle rubbed her nose against her boyfriend's. "I love you, Hiro,"

"I love you too, and I always will," Hiro strokes her cheek with his thumb. "No matter how much my mother disapproves of us,"

"No matter what she thinks of me," Giselle adds on.

"We'll always be together," Hiro squeezes her hand. "Forever," He gazes into her eyes affectionately, continuing to stroke her cheek.

Giselle smiles, leaning in and giving him a sweet, tender kiss, which he returned wholeheartedly.

Word Count: 1,757

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

16.6K 311 25
wнere тнe devιl ғαllѕ ғor тнe ɢɪʀʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ʜɪᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ɢᴜɪᴛᴀʀ 𝘖𝘤𝘹𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘐. 𝘋𝘖 𝘕�...
236K 4.7K 44
ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ɪ'ᴅ sɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs sᴛᴀʀɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ғʟᴀᴍᴇs sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ, ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴀʀᴇʟʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀᴡᴀʏ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ᴅɪᴀʀɪᴇs 𝟷.𝟶�...
44.8K 806 30
▬▬▬▬ 𝘐𝘕 𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘏 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀. - 💌: 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀. ❛ 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳�...
6.8K 127 4
𝘐 𝘊𝘓𝘖𝘚𝘌 𝘔𝘠 𝘌𝘠𝘌𝘚 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘐 𝘔𝘈𝘒𝘌 𝘉𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘌𝘝𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜'𝘙𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘖𝘕𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘛𝘚 𝘏𝘖𝘓𝘋𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘔𝘌 𝘞𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘕𝘌 𝘟 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘌𝘙 ...