ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪᴠ 🧵

By ChanelPradaGirl

ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇ-ꜱɪɴᴄʟᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴄɪᴠɪʟɪᴀɴ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. More

🔔ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ🔔
👸🏻ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀɴ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ👸🏻
🎼ɢɪꜱᴇʟʟᴇ'ꜱ ʙᴀɴᴅ🎼
😶ʜᴜᴍʙʟᴇᴅ😶
👿ᴅᴇʟɪʙᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ👿
🛍ᴄʜᴀɴᴇʟ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴇ🛍
🌡ʙᴏɪʟɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ🌡
🙇‍♂️ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇꜱ🙇‍♂️
✉ᴠᴇʀꜱᴀᴄᴇ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ✉
🇲🇻ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴅɪᴠᴇꜱ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ🇲🇻
🇲🇻ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴅɪᴠᴇꜱ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ🇲🇻
🇲🇻ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴅɪᴠᴇꜱ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪɪ🇲🇻
🕺ʟᴏᴜʙᴏᴜᴛɪɴ ɢᴀʟᴀ🕺
🍷ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ🍷
😥ᴏᴠᴇʀꜱᴛʀᴇꜱꜱ😥
📃ʀᴇꜱᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ📃
🙃ᴇɴᴛɪᴛʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ🙃
🇲🇨ᴍᴏɴᴀᴄᴏ🇲🇨
😡ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛ😡
💅ᴘᴀᴍᴘᴇʀ💅
💃ʀᴇᴅ ᴄᴀʀᴘᴇᴛ💃
ᴀ/ɴ

🤢ᴅɪʀᴛʏ🤢

661 24 66
By ChanelPradaGirl

🤢🤢🤢🤢

Scene: Place des Vosges.

Giselle and the others had met up with Kalianna and Adrien after they were contacted by the two, messaging they had news.

When they arrived, they saw Kalianna and Adrien sitting by the fountain, snuggling together.

Giselle rose an eyebrow. "Aren't you two looking cute,"

Adrien and Kalianna blushed at her teasing.

"Okay, we all got your texts, what news do you have for us?" Zoé smiles, already having a feeling what the news was about.

"Well..." Kalianna stood up with Adrien, holding his hand, biting her lip.

"Last night, Kalianna and I had a talk and..." Adrien looks away, his cheeks a bright red.

"We agreed to become boyfriend and girlfriend, so we're now in a official relationship," Kalianna reveals.

Everyone stared at them with wide pupils and hanging jaws.

"Surprise!" Kalianna did jazz hands.

Silence...

Then Giselle started screaming, rushing towards her best friend and pulling her into a hug. The rest girls squealed and joined the embrace.

The boys were less excited than the girls, but were still happy for Adrien, congratulating him and giving him pats on the back.

"Finally!!" Giselle yells. "I can't believe this!"

"We HAVE to celebrate!" Mireille pitched out the idea.

"Party at my house!" Maya announces. "Aunt Michelle and Uncle Trenton will definitely be down with it!"

"Let's invite some of our classmates from Françoise Dupont," Ace proposed.

"Except for those traitors with Lila," Giselle says, referring to her unreliable classmates.

"This is gonna be EPIC!" Everyone yells out.

Kalianna and Adrien laughed, sharing affectionate smiles with one another.

🤢🤢🤢🤢

Scene: Lang Mansion.

Later on, near evening, Maya smiled as she welcomed the teens coming into her house to party.

She also greeted her friends when they came.

"Hi, guys!" She says. "Hey, babe," She kisses her boyfriend's cheek.

"Hey, where's your Aunt and Uncle?" Adonis questioned.

"They went out on date and trusted me to host this party, so come on in! The new happy couple comes in first though," Maya smirks, pulling Adrien and Kalianna into her house.

They squeezed each other's hands, sticking together like glue. They, like everyone else, was in awe of Maya's gorgeous home as they explored.

🤢🤢🤢🤢

Scene: Lang Kitchen.

"Trust me guys, I've got more rooms in this mansion to keep you guys entertained," Maya told the crowd of teens. She was now holding a red solo cup along with everyone else. "However, respect my house and stay down here on ground level. DO NOT go upstairs unless you need the bathroom, I'll take you there. With that being said, let's give a toast to Kalianna De-Sinclair and Adrien Agreste for finally getting together! YEAH!"

Everyone cheers for the happy couple, and Kalianna and Adrien smiled at each other before Kalianna pulled her boyfriend in for a kiss, which he wholeheartedly returned, causing everyone to cheer harder.

🤢🤢🤢🤢

The party was now in full swing. Teenagers were scattered around either drinking, eating, making out, or playing games in the different game rooms there were.

"I can't believe you're both finally together, after so long, you've finally sealed the deal!" Giselle nudged her BFF.

Kalianna giggles, looking at her boyfriend, who is talking with the boys. "Yeah, I can't believe it either. It feels like a dream,"

"Well, lucky for you, it's not," Giselle says.

Kalianna's content expression becomes a little disturbed. "I just hope that tramp Lila and Mr. Agreste don't get in the way of us now that we're finally happy,"

Giselle sucks her teeth. "Who cares about them? You've got the boy, and he's got you, it doesn't matter what obstacles get between you two. As long as you love each other, you always find your way back to each other."

Kalianna smiles and nods in agreement. "You're right, Elle,"

Adrien approached the girls just then after excusing himself from the boys. "Hey, wanna dance?" He asked his girlfriend, holding out his hand.

"Did you really have to ask?" Kalianna giggles, taking his hand, allowing him to guide her to the middle of the living room to start dancing.

"Aren't they the most cutest couple ever?" Maya asked Giselle, coming up to her, looking at Kalianna and Adrien.

"They really are, besides me and Hiro of course," Giselle said proudly.

Maya laughs. She hears her doorbell ring just then over the light upbeat music. "I'll be back," She told Giselle, then walked away.

After she did, Giselle decided to go to her boyfriend and start dancing with him.

Scene: Lang Foyer.

Maya walked towards the door and opened it, only to frown when she saw the girl in front of her.

Jocelyn Oakley.

"Why are you here?" Maya asked, annoyed.

"Does it matter? Let me in, I've got boys to impress," Jocelyn attempted to strut inside the house, but Maya blocked her before she could step inside.

"Not looking like that you're not," The actress eyed Jocelyn's revealing outfit up and down disapprovingly.

(ChanelPradaGirl: Jocelyn's outfit.)

"What's wrong with it?" Jocelyn glanced at her dress before letting out a half-scoff, half-laugh. "Oh, I see. You don't want me to come in because you're afraid if Adonis sees me looking so hot, he'll fall for me and dump your boring ass." She smirks, her lips painted with a large amount of lipgloss and her eyelids having bright gold eyeshadow on them.

"Quite the fvcking opposite, I'm not even sure where you got that idea from. You look like a hooker, Jocelyn. How'd your parents even let you out of the house looking like that?" Maya rose an eyebrow.

"He didn't, I snuck out since I'm supposed to be grounded for getting bad grades." Jocelyn flips her hair.

Maya snorts. "Looks like someone will be getting held back, again."

Jocelyn glares at her. "Shut up! I did NOT get held back!"

"You're fifteen going on sixteen and you still haven't gone to high school yet, you definitely got held back. Besides, it's not a secret, Giselle told me." Maya shrugs.

"Argh, whatever! Just let me in!" Jocelyn demands, stomping her foot.

"No," With that, Maya slammed the door in her face.

"ARGH!" Jocelyn stomps her foot once more.

Scene: Lang Living Room.

Maya sat down on a couch next to her boyfriend.

"Who was that at the door?" He asked.

"An uninvited stray," Maya leans against him.

He chuckled and sipped on his drink.

Scene: Outside Lang Mansion.

Jocelyn has come up with an idea to break into the house.

Her face scrunched up in disgust as she grabbed hold of the green vines that were growing on the side of the home. "Ew, I so gotta get my nails redone after this," She looks at her Louis Vuitton nails with sympathy before she hoisted herself up, beginning to climb to a window.

She yelped a couple times when some vines broke away when she stepped on them, but did not fall.

She smirked when she finally reached the window and tried to open it.

Unfortunately, it was unlocked.

The Oakley smiled victoriously.

Scene: Lang Bedroom.

After opening the window and successfully climbing in, Jocelyn closed the window back and looked around. It appeared as if she was in Maya's Uncle and Aunt's bedroom.

She quietly snuck out of the bedroom as best as she could with her heels, then closed the door after she did.

She gasped when she heard footsteps just then and quickly went back inside the bedroom, leaving the door just a tad bit open to see who the footsteps belonged too.

It was of a boy teen that she recognized since she had slept with him before. He was looking around the hallway, mumbling that he had to take a piss.

She bit her lip and stepped out of the bedroom. "Hey, Gavin~,"

Gavin turned to face her and was surprised. "Jocelyn? What're you doing here?"

"Don't mind that, come here~, let me show you a good time like I did before~," Jocelyn beckoned him to come closer with her finger, licking her lips seductively.

Gavin, enamored by her, smiled goofily and came closer to her, allowing her to grab him by her shirt and pull him inside the bedroom.

🤢🤢🤢🤢

Scene: Lang Living Room.

"Maya, could you please take me to your bathroom? I've never been here before," Keisha told her friend.

"Sure, c'mon," Maya gestures for her to follow her.

Scene: Lang Foyer.

While the two exit the living room, Maya decides to have a talk with Keisha.

"So... you and Nino, huh?" She smirks.

Keisha blushes.

"Don't try to play innocent, we all know you and him are crushing on each other," Maya says, walking with her to the stairs.

"I mean... yeah, Nino's just my type. He's funny, loves food like I do, cute..." Keisha sighs happily. "However, he's got Alya," She frowns. "I don't know why he doesn't break up with her, she's so toxic and treats him like shit. She's more involved with Lila than her own boyfriend,"

"True that," Maya agrees, walking up the stairs with Keisha. "But their relationship is hanging on a thread, they're bound to break up eventually, and then you can finally have a chance. I don't condone cheating, Keisha, that's the worst thing someone can do to their partner,"

"Trust me, I'm not letting Nino cheat on Alya. As much as I don't like her, she doesn't deserve that. But I can't deny he's emotionally cheating on her with me." Keisha says.

"Alya doesn't seem to care. She thinks because Nino's HER man, that he won't leave her for you." Maya says.

"She treats him like he's an object, I don't like that," Keisha frowns.

"Don't worry, they won't be together for long, I can promise that," Maya said.

The two walked through the hallway together, but heard noises as they came closer to pass Michelle and Trenton's bedroom.

"Are you hearing that?" Keisha asked Maya.

"Yeah..." Maya went quiet, trying her best to hear the noises. "They're coming from... my Aunt and Uncle's room!"

"No one's supposed to be in there, right?" Keisha guessed.

"No one's supposed to even BE upstairs! Argh, I told all of them that beforehand!" Annoyed, Maya's storms over to the door with Keisha following behind and opened it. "Hey, what're you doing-?" Her eyes widened in disbelief.

Jocelyn was in her dress sprawled out on the bed with her legs out on both sides, moaning and her hair a mess. Above her was Gavin, panting heavily; his pants were half-covering his ass as he drove himself into Jocelyn like his life depended on it, gripping her thighs.

(ChanelPradaGirl: I KNOW YOU FVCKING LYIIIIIING! 🤢🤢🤢)

Keisha covered her mouth, holding back a gag, no longer needing to use the bathroom anymore after what she was witnessing.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FVCKING HEEEEEEEEELL?!?!"

Scene: Lang Living Room.

Maya's furious scream was so powerful that everyone heard it over the music.

Kalianna ran to the radio and stopped the music before she grabbed Adrien's hand, following everyone out of the room.

Scene: Lang Foyer.

Everyone was taken aback when they heard yells and shrieks from upstairs.

"GET OUUUT! GET THE FVCK OUT!!!" Maya's scream was heard as things could also be heard getting thrown from upstairs.

"Babe?!" Adonis was about to go check out what was going on, when Gavin came running down with a panicked look, scrambling to pull up his pants.

He ran to the door, tripping over himself, but he got up and rushed out.

"...What the hell?" Giselle was in shock at what she just saw, but she was in even more shock when a screeching Jocelyn appeared at the top of the stairs, poorly shielding her head.

The reason why she was doing so was because Maya was right behind her, hitting her repeatedly with her designer shoe.

"Stop it! STOP!!" The Oakley girl shrieked, hurriedly trying to do down the stairs while struggling to pull her underwear up.

Several teens winced when she reached the last step and stumbled, falling flat on her face. She got up again, pulling up her underwear and turning to glare at Maya, who was in the middle of the stairs staring her down heatedly.

"IN MY AUNT AND UNCLE'S BEDROOM?! Are you SERIOUS Jocelyn?!!"

Kalianna and Adrien looked at each other, confused just as everyone else.

However, when their minds finally put two-and-two together, some gasped while others were in shock and disgust, which as Kalianna and her friends.

"Oh my God! Jocelyn, are you kidding me?! How can you be so dirty?!" Giselle yells at the homophobe.

(ChanelPradaGirl: What'd you expect? She IS dirty.)

"I don't get it," Adrien told his girlfriend.

"You don't wanna get it either," Kalianna gazed at Jocelyn with revulsion.

"I was just satisfying my needs!" Jocelyn attempted to defend herself. She yelped when Maya's shoe was launched at the back of her head by the said girl.

Keisha stood at the top of the stairs holding in her stomach, trying to hold in a gag as she feared she'd vomit.

"IN the bedroom of the two people that are practically my parents?!! How the FVCK did you even get in my house?!" Maya yells, coming down the stairs.

Jocelyn hurriedly backed up from her, stumbling as she did. "I... found a backdoor,"

"BACKDOOR?! The backdoor's locked!" Maya counters.

"I picked it!" Jocelyn retaliates. "I don't even know why you're so mad anyway, it's not like it was your room," She crossed her arms, rolling her eyes.

Maya looked at her with disbelief, then scoffed, taking off her other shoe. "You dirty ass, walking STD, slutty, homophobic, BITCH!!!"

Before anyone knew it, the beauty influencer was already on Jocelyn, pummeling her with her fists before she slammed her ass to the ground and continued beating up on her.

(ChanelPradaGirl: GET GER ASS MAYA! 🤣🤣🤣)

Jocelyn screamed and cried, trying to shield her herself, but Maya was relentless.

"DON'T CRY NOW BITCH! DON'T CRY NOW!" Maya started pulling her hair and hitting her in her head with her other fist. "You weren't crying when you were fvcking in my aunt and uncle's bed, bitch!!"

"SOMEBODY GET HER OFF ME!" Jocelyn screams.

However, nobody came to her defense. Giselle laughed as she recorded the fight, planning to post it later.

Somehow, Jocelyn managed to shove Maya off her and get up, attempting to run to the door, but Maya wasn't having it.

The Oakley girl let out a scream as the makeup artist snatched her by her hair and started spinning her around.

Jocelyn screamed, trying to fight back, but it was no use. Maya then let go of her, sending her flying to the floor; her face and body bounced as she landed, causing Hiro to burst out laughing, and the other teens followed his lead.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE, WHORE!" Maya demands.

Jocelyn got up, looking at everyone ridiculing her with angry tears before she ran out of the house with a rat's nest for a hair.

Maya breathed off, cracking her neck. "Well, that felt fvcking relieving,"

"Babe, are you okay?!" Adonis checked her over for any injuries.

"Oh please, that bitch didn't even land a scratch on me," Maya turned to her guests. "Continue partying, I'm gonna go wash my aunt and uncle sheets to get rid of Jocelyn's stench,"

While the girl collected her shoes and walked upstairs with her boyfriend, Adrien looked at Kalianna.

"Some party for us, huh?" He asked her.

She chuckles, grabbing his hand. "Some party indeed,"

The couple then returned back to the living room with their friends to resume partying.

Word Count: 2,645

(ChanelPradaGirl: Maya and Jocelyn fight: complete. Winner: Maya 🏆.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 4.7K 44
ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ɪ'ᴅ sɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs sᴛᴀʀɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ғʟᴀᴍᴇs sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ, ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴀʀᴇʟʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀᴡᴀʏ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ᴅɪᴀʀɪᴇs 𝟷.𝟶�...
41.8K 1K 22
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇ-ꜱɪɴᴄʟᴀɪʀ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ɪɴꜰʟᴜᴇɴᴄᴇʀ ᴏɴ ɪɴꜱᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴘᴀʀɪꜱ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ, ꜱʜᴇ ꜱɪɢɴꜱ ᴜᴘ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛɪɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴀ...
15.1K 233 13
˗ˏˋ𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡! 'ˎ˗ ╰┈➤ 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲! *ੈ✩‧₊ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ :...
46.9K 1.5K 41
ᴜɴꜰᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇʟʏ, ʟɪʟᴀ ʀᴏꜱꜱɪ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ, ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴅɪꜱᴍᴀʏ. ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴏᴜʀ ʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴇᴛᴛᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴀɢᴏɴɪꜱᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜱʜᴇ? ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ʟɪʟᴀ...