ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪᴠ 🧵

By ChanelPradaGirl

ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇ-ꜱɪɴᴄʟᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴄɪᴠɪʟɪᴀɴ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. More

🔔ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ🔔
👸🏻ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀɴ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ👸🏻
😶ʜᴜᴍʙʟᴇᴅ😶
🤢ᴅɪʀᴛʏ🤢
👿ᴅᴇʟɪʙᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ👿
🛍ᴄʜᴀɴᴇʟ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴇ🛍
🌡ʙᴏɪʟɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ🌡
🙇‍♂️ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇꜱ🙇‍♂️
✉ᴠᴇʀꜱᴀᴄᴇ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ✉
🇲🇻ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴅɪᴠᴇꜱ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ🇲🇻
🇲🇻ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴅɪᴠᴇꜱ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ🇲🇻
🇲🇻ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴅɪᴠᴇꜱ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪɪ🇲🇻
🕺ʟᴏᴜʙᴏᴜᴛɪɴ ɢᴀʟᴀ🕺
🍷ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ🍷
😥ᴏᴠᴇʀꜱᴛʀᴇꜱꜱ😥
📃ʀᴇꜱᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ📃
🙃ᴇɴᴛɪᴛʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ🙃
🇲🇨ᴍᴏɴᴀᴄᴏ🇲🇨
😡ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛ😡
💅ᴘᴀᴍᴘᴇʀ💅
💃ʀᴇᴅ ᴄᴀʀᴘᴇᴛ💃
ᴀ/ɴ

🎼ɢɪꜱᴇʟʟᴇ'ꜱ ʙᴀɴᴅ🎼

496 20 31
By ChanelPradaGirl

🎼🎼🎼🎼

Scene: Couffaine Houseboat. On Deck.

Giselle couldn't help but roll her eyes, sitting next to her boyfriend as she listened to Kitty Section perform.

"♪ Don't need to skyrocket ♪
♪ Don't need no deep pockets ♪
♪ Be a prince and princess if you need tenderness- ♪" Rose sang.

Giselle sighed, wanting it to be over already. 'This music is so a$$,' She thought.

After Kitty Section finished performing, the teens on the boat clapped.

Giselle couldn't stop the loud scoff that escaped her mouth, which was unfortunately heard by Ivan.

"You got something to say, Giselle?" He asked, sounding annoyed.

"Yeah, is that all you guys perform?" Giselle probed.

"Excuse me?" Rose was confused.

"You guys literally only have THREE songs for this band and keep singing it over and over, it's disgustingly repetitive, like do you guys have no more songs?" Giselle asked.

"Yeah, what's up with you guys performing those three songs every time?" Adonis piped up, sitting on the ground with his arms wrapped around Maya.

Ivan shot him a glare before turning to Giselle. "Just shut up for once, Giselle, it's not like you can do any better."

"My girlfriend has millions of views for her songs, she's made it on the cover of Teen Millionaire, one of the hottest worldwide magazines, she's collaborated with famous singers, and despite her still being a new singer herself, she's already won three Grammy Awards, so yes, she CAN in fact, do better than you. You're not even on her level." Hiro defends Giselle, holding her hand.

Ivan gritted his teeth, embarrassed at hearing Kalianna and her friends try to muffle their chortling.

"Giselle may be a singer, but we're a band!" Rose proclaims. "And a band always sticks together, singers only work for themselves!" She frowns at Giselle.

"Oh please; your band is complete trash. The only thing holding it together is Luka's guitar skills and Kalianna's designs. But Luka's not here anymore and Kalianna's not exactly designing anything new for you traitors recently, so you'll flop pretty soon, and everyone will forget about you guys." Giselle snaps.

"D@mn," Ace mutters, holding Marinette's waist as she sat on his lap, who had her mouth opened in shock.

"Don't you dare talk sh1t about us! Kitty Section is better than you and your dumb songs!" Ivan yells at Giselle.

"Yeah, right, even XY is better than you guys. His songs may be repetitive, but at least he's got multiple different beats and soundtracks." Giselle then received a text from someone.

"You-" Ivan tried to defend his band.

"I have to go," Giselle held up her hand to stop Ivan from talking, standing up. "Erika Star just invited me to a party she's hosting so I can make more connections. I would put in a good word for Kitty Section, but you ungrateful backstabbers don't deserve it," She then kissed Hiro's cheek, bidding him goodbye.

Juleka frowns in misery as Giselle makes her way towards the exit of the boat. This could've been the chance for Kitty Section's popularity to skyrocket since Giselle was in cahoots with Erika Star, but she, Ivan, and Rose just ruined the opportunity.

The Couffaine girl could tell Rose and Ivan were crushed as well, judging by the looks of disbelief on their faces, but what did they expect? They've been treating Giselle like gutter trash all because of Lila.

"Whatever! They don't need your help anyway!" Alya yells at Giselle as she continues to leave.

"Alya, stop it," Nino demands, sitting with Keisha.

"No, I'm not gonna stop!" Alya retorts, then turns to Giselle. "You're absolutely nothing Giselle, if you think your music is better than Kitty Section, you're delusionality is off the charts!"

Giselle lets out a sarcastic laugh, not even looking back. "Look who's talking!" With that, she left the boat.

"Argh! She's such a condescending b1tch!" Alya fumes.

"Hey, you watch your mouth about my best friend, Césaire," Kalianna snapped.

"Watch your tounge, Alya," Hiro warns, staring at her darkly.

"Or what? If any of you put one hand on me, Nino will come to my defense," Alya retaliates.

"Come to your defense?" Marinette scoffs, shaking her head. "He's not even sitting with you, he's instead right next to the girl who's better than you,"

"So what?! He's still MY boyfriend, he'll defend me when I tell him too!" Alya retorts.

Nino shook his head. What was he? A dog she could control and bend to her will?

"Wanna go roller skating?" Keisha quietly asked.

"Yeah, sounds good right about now," Nino says.

The duo then stood up.

"We're gonna head out," Keisha informs, grabbing Nino's arm and walking to the boat's exit with him.

Alya stared at them, stunned. Nino wasn't even TRYING to pull away from that b1tch! "Nino? Nino!" She calls his name, but he ignored her and left with Keisha.

"Y'know, I would feel bad for you, cause you're getting treated like the second choice in your own relationship, but I can't say I didn't see it coming. I mean, you've been treating him like sh1t, what did you expect?" Kalianna smugly asked her ex-friend, sitting next to Zoé.

Alya clenched her hands, but did nothing.

Because deep down she knew that the amber-eyed supermodel was right.

🎼🎼🎼🎼

Scene: Beaumont Mansion. Living Room.

"Okay, what happened yesterday made me realize something," Giselle announced to her close friends. "Starting from today, I'm starting a band!" She smiles.

"Huh?!" The group blinked in shock.

"Don't act so surprised, besides, my manager Rashad was cool with it since it'd make everyone love me more if I start a band." Giselle explains.

"But... who are you going to hire?" Kalianna asks, sitting on the couch with everyone else.

"Weeell, I was hoping my best friend would be my band's costume designer," Giselle pouts, blinking innocently at her. "And I'll pay you for every design you make!"

"Hmmm, sounds like a good offer..." Kalianna pretends to ponder. "I'll take it." She shrugs.

Giselle claps her hands. "Great! Who here can play the drums?"

Hiro and Adonis raised their hands.

"Aw, babe you can play drums?" Giselle sweetly asked.

"Only because of my music teacher my mother assigned to me," Hiro frowns.

"Hm, well, in that case, since you're always so busy, I'll have to appoint Adonis as my dummer," Giselle decides.

"Yes!" Adonis pumps his fist.

"Who can play the keyboard? Besides Adrien since he's not here right now?"

"Me!" Ace smiles, raising his hand.

"Great. And who can play guitar besides Luka since he's away?"

A slight cough was heard as Maya hesitantly raised her hand.

"May, you can play guitar? That's awesome!" Kalianna praises.

"It's not that big a deal. I had to take guitar lessons for a role," Maya's cheeks turned pink.

The group continued to discuss roles of what they'd do in Giselle's band. Zoé and Marinette would be backup singers cause Marinette can surprisingly hit some notes, Keisha would play the flute, Ace would also be a trombonist since he could play the trombone, and Giselle would of course be the main singer.

Mireille and Aurore decided not to be apart of the band, but they would support their friends.

"I've got the perfect song for us to make our debut." Giselle says.

"What should we call ourselves as a band though?" Marinette asked.

Everyone looked at Giselle, who was busy thinking before a lightbulb went off in her head as she grinned.

"Let's call ourselves-!"

Word Count: 1,307

(ChanelPradaGirl: What should Giselle's band be called? You have three choices.)

Superstars?

The Elites?

Or

Illustrious?

Vote in the comments and the name of the band will be revealed in the next chapter.

(ChanelPradaGirl: Also, did you peep the reference I made with putting The Elites as an option? ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 166 7
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ꜰʀᴇɴᴄʜ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱʜɪᴘ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ! ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ᴛʀɪᴘ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴏᴘᴇꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ᴜᴘ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋ...
46.5K 1.7K 33
ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ, ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴡᴋ ᴍᴏᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏʙᴛᴀɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀꜰʟʏ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ. ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴀᴠ...
12.5K 344 17
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀ ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ! ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪꜱ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ. ᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ꜱᴀʟᴛɪɴᴇꜱꜱ, ᴜɴᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ...
16.9K 311 25
wнere тнe devιl ғαllѕ ғor тнe ɢɪʀʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ʜɪᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ɢᴜɪᴛᴀʀ 𝘖𝘤𝘹𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘐. 𝘋𝘖 𝘕�...