ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪᴠ 🧵

By ChanelPradaGirl

ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇ-ꜱɪɴᴄʟᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴄɪᴠɪʟɪᴀɴ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. More

🔔ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ🔔
👸🏻ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀɴ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ👸🏻
🎼ɢɪꜱᴇʟʟᴇ'ꜱ ʙᴀɴᴅ🎼
😶ʜᴜᴍʙʟᴇᴅ😶
🤢ᴅɪʀᴛʏ🤢
👿ᴅᴇʟɪʙᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ👿
🛍ᴄʜᴀɴᴇʟ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴇ🛍
🙇‍♂️ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇꜱ🙇‍♂️
✉ᴠᴇʀꜱᴀᴄᴇ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ✉
🇲🇻ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴅɪᴠᴇꜱ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ🇲🇻
🇲🇻ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴅɪᴠᴇꜱ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ🇲🇻
🇲🇻ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴅɪᴠᴇꜱ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪɪ🇲🇻
🕺ʟᴏᴜʙᴏᴜᴛɪɴ ɢᴀʟᴀ🕺
🍷ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ🍷
😥ᴏᴠᴇʀꜱᴛʀᴇꜱꜱ😥
📃ʀᴇꜱᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ📃
🙃ᴇɴᴛɪᴛʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ🙃
🇲🇨ᴍᴏɴᴀᴄᴏ🇲🇨
😡ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛ😡
💅ᴘᴀᴍᴘᴇʀ💅
💃ʀᴇᴅ ᴄᴀʀᴘᴇᴛ💃
ᴀ/ɴ

🌡ʙᴏɪʟɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ🌡

506 24 53
By ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: Agreste Mansion. Gabriel's Atelier.

"How is the guest list coming along for the Diamond's Dance?" Tomoe curtly asks Gabriel, who is on his touchscreen monitor reviewing the list.

"It's going smoothly. I've invited the new Fashion Queen Ana De Luca, the De-Sinclair family, and Priya Lacroix, she's just won an award for hottest magazine in Paris." Gabriel explains.

"And her daughter is also invited, yes?" Tomoe rose an eyebrow.

"Of course, I'm not ignorant," Gabriel retorts.

"Sometimes it seems like you are. I need to speak with the girl." Tomoe then leaves.

Gabriel watches after her with narrowed eyes before turning back to his monitor.

🌡🌡🌡🌡

Scene: Outside Collége Françoise Dupont.

Giselle is walking down the steps with Keisha, chatting with her. The Tsurugi car arrives just then and the back window rolls down, revealing Tomoe.

Giselle stops at the end of the steps upon seeing her.

The Tsurugi woman reaches her hand out. "Come here, girl,"

"Uh... excuse you?" Keisha rose an eyebrow. "We're not coming near you, we don't know you."

"Kiesh," Giselle gently grabs her arm. "That's my boyfriend's mom."

Keisha's mouth shaped into an 'O'. "Sorry, ma'am," She apologized sheepishly.

"I don't have all day, Giselle. Come here." Tomoe commands.

(ChanelPradaGirl: What is she? Some dog you're calling off the street? 🤨)

"See you," Giselle told her cousin before approaching the Tsurugi car. "Is there something you want, Ms. Tsurugi?" She asked, being polite; this was Hiro's mom after all.

"I have important news for you," Tomoe informs. The back door opens and she slides over to the other side. "Get in."

Giselle gladly complied, getting a little excited. Maybe Tomoe wanted to bond with her and start fresh. The first time she met her, she didn't exactly leave a good impression on her. The night ended in mild disaster.

After getting in, the door closes.

"Tatsu, take me home." Tomoe orders.

The car began moving, departing from the school.

🌡🌡🌡🌡

Scene: Inside Tsurugi Car.

Giselle opened her mouth to speak to Tomoe, who remained stoic. She shut her mouth, opened it again, then shut it.

She had been doing this for the past few minutes to break the tense silence, but she didn't know how.

"So... Hiro wasn't in school today and... he wasn't answering my calls. Is something wrong?" Giselle finally broke the silence.

"Hiro is fine. He had three photoshoots to complete, karate lessons, and ikebana class with his little sister Kagami." Tomoe explains.

Giselle nods, then froze, remembering the woman was blind. "Okay then."

After that, it was back to more awkward silence.

🌡🌡🌡🌡

Scene: Tsurugi Household. Living Room.

"Wow," Giselle looked around with a smile. "Your house has such a modern Japanese vibe to it, Ms. Tsurugi," She told Tomoe, who sits down on a seat by the window of the room.

"Sit." Tomoe gestures to the seat in front of her.

Giselle hurriedly sits down, making sure her dress was properly under her before she did. "So what do you wanna talk about?"

"Are you aware that your mother is attending Gabriel Agreste's Diamond's Ball?" Tomoe questions.

"Yes, she told me, I'm also going because I'm her heir. That's what the ball is for, correct?" Giselle guesses.

"Correct, I'm glad you're not ignorant," Tomoe says.

Giselle winces slightly. She didn't know if that was a compliment or an insult.

"Since the press will be there for the Diamond's Dance and the media knows that you and my son are in a relationship, you'll be his date for the event." Tomoe said.

Giselle's eyes widened. "R-Really?"

"Is there a problem with that?" Tomoe rose an eyebrow.

"No, not at all! I'm so happy, thank you Ms. Tsurugi! Hiro will be so happy about us being a date for the Dance!" Giselle grins brightly.

"Well, since your status is high, the media will get a perfect view of you both together."

Tomoe's words made Giselle's smile drop.

"I... I'm sorry?"

"Since you're so influential, you'll increase my son's reputation when the press see you and him at the Diamond's Ball." Tomoe says.

Something clicked in Giselle's head. The sparkle in her eyes dimmed and she swallowed thickly, getting up. "Thank you for your time, M-Ms. Tsurugi, I'll be leaving now."

"Don't you want to go out to a restaurant for dinner? I'm sure if people see us, that'll augment your reputation. You would love that, wouldn't you?"

Giselle could sense the sneer in Tomoe's voice. She shook her head, tightening her grip around her black Gucci purse. "Maybe some other time. Goodbye now, Ms. Tsurugi..."

Dejectedly, the singer made her way out of the living room.

Tomoe couldn't fight back the smirk that made its way onto her face. She had crushed that little girl's spirit, and she didn't feel bad one bit.

Scene: Outside The Tsurugi Household.

Hiro made his way to the door, rubbing the back of his neck, sighing heavily. Today was a long day.

Just as he was about to enter his home, Giselle rushed out in tears and bumped into him. "Whoa! Giselle? What are you-?" He sees her tears. "What happened, love?"

"Your mom is terrible. She doesn't care about me, she didn't wanna bond with me; all she cares about is my popularity and thinks I'm nothing but an attention-seeking brat!" Giselle then rushed past him towards the gates of the home.

"Love!" Hiro chases after her, grabbing her arm. "Wait, please,"

"Let go of me! I'm going home!"

"Not by yourself, and not like this."

Giselle stayed quiet, sniffling.

"Let's take my car and go to your house, okay?" Hiro offers.

Giselle sniffles and nods, letting her boyfriend gently guide her towards his black Tesla.

🌡🌡🌡🌡

Scene: Lacroix Apartment. Giselle's Room.

(ChanelPradaGirl: Decided to change up Giselle's room cause I didn't like her old one.)

Hiro, sitting on Giselle's bed with her as he rubs her shoulder, is mad at his mom after his girlfriend explained to him what she said. "I can't believe her. How could she say such things and think so lowly about you?"

Giselle sniffles, leaning into his shoulder. "Your mom will never accept me, will she? She'll always think I'm never good enough for you even though I'm successful."

"She'll never think I'm good enough for her either. Everyday I feel like she puts more pressure on me than Kagami because I'm the only boy to be born in the family. Besides my ancestor Ken'ichi." Hiro frowns.

Giselle pouts, bringing her hand up to his hair and tangling her fingers in it. "When we get married, I wanna have a boy, so we can break the repetitive cycle of having girls in your family."

Hiro blushes. "I'd like that,"

Giselle leans up and kisses him. He returns it wholeheartedly, grabbing her waist and pulling her into his lap.

Giselle smiles into the kiss, wrapping her arms around him, pressing herself into him. She suddenly squeaks in shock, jumping out of his lap. "What the-? Hiro, what-?!" Her eyes trailed down to his crotch and she couldn't help but gawk. "Do you have a...?" She points at her boyfriend's private area.

Hiro averts his eyes, bashful and embarrassed, covering himself since his friend below was standing at attention. "I'm sorry... f-forgive me for not c-controlling myself."

Giselle cheeks became a dark burgundy at seeing her boyfriend was experiencing the thing the majority of males did. "It's okay, it's... natural, especially for boys."

"I don't know how to get rid of it," Hiro admitted quietly, still holding his family jewels.

Giselle's blush worsened. "I-I know how,"

Hiro tilted his head curiously. He watched as she shyly took off her boots and jacket. His breath got stuck in his throat when she grabbed his hand, taking it off his hard groin and guiding him into the bed with her.

"G-Giselle?" Hiro was shocked when his girlfriend pulled him on top of her. "Are you? Is this...?"

Giselle nods, timidly fiddling with his pants. "I wanna do it for you,"

"But... is this what you really want?"

"Yes. Is this what you want?"

Hiro pondered over his girlfriend's words, then nodded. "Yes. It's what I want with you and no one else."

"Okay then," With that, Giselle leaned up and kissed him lovingly, sliding off his blue jacket.

Hiro got rid of his yellow vest, loosening his tie. Giselle unbuttoned his white blouse, revealing his lean body. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her up against him, reaching behind her and unzipping the back of her dress.

Giselle blushes as Hiro pulls her dress down, admiring her body.

"You're beautiful," He whispers affectionately.

Giselle shivers when he touches her collarbone, not once moving anywhere to her breasts that was covered by her tiffany blue bra.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Hiro inquires. "I don't wanna hurt you."

Giselle wraps her arms around his neck. "You could never hurt me, Hiro."

"I'll be careful and gentle, okay?" Hiro tells her.

Giselle nods and kisses him, wrapping her arms around his waist, bringing him down into the bed with her.

🌡🌡🌡🌡

Scene: Lacroix Apartment. Living Room.

Priya has just arrived from work. She closes her door gently after entering and sighs. "I am hungry!" She expressed, taking off her Saint Laurent heels and wiggling her toes to relax them.

She heard a knock on the door just then and sighs, opening it to face Kalianna. "Oh, Kalianna, what're you doing here?"

"Hey, Ms. Priya, I just came from a photoshoot with Cartier, and I'm starving, so I was wondering if Giselle wanted to go for food with me." She says.

"Oh, okay, let me take you to her, I'm sure she's up in her room," Priya says.

Kalianna nods and enters.

Scene: Giselle's Room.

Giselle has her head rested on Hiro's bare chest. His arm is wrapped around her as his fingers stroke her black-blue hair. The bed's blanket is over them to cover their nudity.

"Did I hurt you?" Hiro asks, looking at the forming hickeys on his girlfriend's neck worriedly.

Giselle shook her head. "No, it was..." Her cheeks flushed dark red. "You were gentle, and perfect."

Hiro's eyes twinkled with affection, and he leaned down, planting a kiss on her lips.

The content in the room transitioned into shock and horror when Priya opened the door to the room, entering.

"Giselle, Kalianna's..." Priya's eyes widened at seeing her daughter in the position she was in with Hiro. "GISELLE LACROIX-BEAUMONT! WHAT THE HELL?!"

"M-Mom!" Giselle stutters, covering her chest with her blanket while Hiro held her waist tightly.

"Ms. Priya, what's wrong?!" Kalianna rushed into the room in concern, only to gasp and cover her mouth when she saw her best friend and friend naked. "Oh my God..."

"GET OUTTA THAT BED, NOW!" Priya screamed furiously. "And PUT your clothes on!!!"

🌡🌡🌡🌡

Scene: Lacroix Apartment. Living Room.

"As you can see, Kalianna, Giselle won't be going out with you," Priya glares over at her daughter.

The said girl is on the couch, leaning into Hiro's embrace with tears in her eyes. He rubs his hand up and down her side for comfort.

"I, uh, I understand, Ms. Priya. Bye, Giselle, Hiro," Kalianna briefly waves at her friends before leaving with a red face, embarrassed at catching the two in bed together.

Priya closes the door after she leaves and storms over to the teens, standing in front of them. "How in the hell could you BOTH be so d@mn stupid?!"

"M-Mom, we love each other, so I thought it'd be okay..." Giselle tries to justify her and Hiro's actions.

"You thought it'd be OKAY? Do you not know that from your recklessness, you could get pregnant, Giselle?!!" Priya yells at the singer.

She flinches and leans into her boyfriend more for comfort, a tear sliding down her face.

"I was careful, Ms. Lacroix, you don't have to worry," Hiro attempts to assure the women.

"Oh, I don't have to worry? I don't have to worry that you pulled out on time? Even though there IS still a chance my fourteen-year-old daughter will get pregnant?!" Priya fumes.

Silence.

"And YOU, Hiro, you're fourteen too! You should've known better as well! What would your mother say?!" Priya shouts at him.

"Probably see me more as a disappointment than she already does," Hiro mumbles bitterly.

"What? What'd you just say?" Priya rose an eyebrow.

"Nothing," Hiro murmurs enough for her to hear.

Priya huffs and gets out her phone. "I'm calling your dad," She told Giselle.

She immediately panicked. "No, mom, don't call dad, he'll be so mad at me!"

"You should've thought about that before yo lil' fast a$$ decided to have sex with this boy," Priya retorts.

Giselle lets out a small cry and leans into her boyfriend's neck. He rubs her back, whispering in her ear that it'll be okay.

🌡🌡🌡🌡

Landon, now standing in the living room of his ex-wife's apartment, paces back and forth in anger after Priya explained to him what his daughter and boyfriend did together.

"I just- I can't- WHY GISELLE?!" Landon yells at Giselle, who sniffles. "You know d@mn well you knew better! And so did you, boy!" He points at Hiro, glaring at him. "How the fvck you sleep with my daughter and then gon' say you were careful? Like she STILL can't get pregnant?!"

Hiro avoids his furious gaze, his arms wrapped around his girlfriend, sadness in his eyes.

"Since ya'll wanna be so reckless, what're you gonna do IF you get pregnant Giselle, since you wanna act grown?" Landon put his hands on his hips, expecting an answer.

"...T-Take care of it?" Giselle replies quietly, her eyes red and puffy from the crying she did.

Priya, sitting on the next couch with a glass of red wine, shakes her head and takes a big gulp.

"Oh, you gonna take care of it? That's what you're gonna do?" Landon asked aggressively.

Giselle sniffles, clenching her hands into fists.

"Answer the question! Is that what you're gonna do since you wanna act like a grownup?!" Landon yells at her.

"YES! Unlike you!!" Giselle stood up, breaking free from Hiro's grip, reaching her boiling point.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Landon rose an eyebrow.

"Don't pretend like you're SO concerned. You never gave a sh1t about me, and you CERTAINLY never gave a sh1t when mom got pregnant from another man and got a miscarriage because of you!!"

Silence... that's all there was.

Priya, drowning in her misery at remembering her miscarriage, took yet another gulp of her wine.

Landon gazed at the floor, his daughter's words wounding him.

"Don't think that just because you and mom are going to therapy that I've forgotten what sh1tty dad you are," Giselle began angrily.

Hiro stood up, grabbing her hand, but she pulled away.

"Don't try to play the role of the concerned dad and sweep your negligence under the rug as if you EVER spent time with me! For years after you and mom got a divorce and you got full custody of me, you've been nothing but neglectful and treat me like a burden! Even the maid Maria treats me better than you! I understand you're busy, but that's no excuse as to not try to manage your time schedule and show love to your child! You have no excuse, dad! You just always use your art gallery as a lame defense to avoid me! You didn't even know I pursued a career in singing until mom told you! Hell, you didn't even know I HAD a pet!! And now, because I do one irresponsible thing," Giselle holds up a shaky finger. "You wanna blow up at me?! AS IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE WORSE?!"

Landon said nothing, and gazed outside, Giselle's harsh words cutting his heart deeply.

Priya started quietly crying, reaching to grab the bottle of wine on the table.

"NO!" Giselle snatches the bottle away before she could grab.

"Give it to me, Giselle!" Priya demands.

"Did you even talk about it? Did you and him even talk about the miscarriage in therapy?!!" Giselle shrieks.

Priya covers her face, still crying.

"You both didn't even bring it up?" Tears filled Giselle's eyes. "How are you supposed to heal if you don't get closure from it?!" She yells at her mother.

Priya did not respond and wiped the tears away, sniffling.

"You two wanna act like this family is so perfect like Keisha's family is, but it's NOT! We're not perfect! No matter how much we bottle it up and try to forget about it, it'll always be there, eating us up inside until we can't take it anymore!!" Giselle slams down the wine bottle on the table.

After that, there was silence once more. Landon sat down to try and comfort his ex-wife, but all she did was push him away, shouting at him to not touch her.

"When you two finally get closure, then you can yell at me about my irresponsibility,"

With that, Giselle grabbed Hiro's hand, leaving with him out the apartment's main door, leaving her parents to sort themselves out.

Word Count: 2,908

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 131 4
𝘐 𝘊𝘓𝘖𝘚𝘌 𝘔𝘠 𝘌𝘠𝘌𝘚 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘐 𝘔𝘈𝘒𝘌 𝘉𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘌𝘝𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜'𝘙𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘖𝘕𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘛𝘚 𝘏𝘖𝘓𝘋𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘔𝘌 𝘞𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘕𝘌 𝘟 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘌𝘙 ...
12.5K 344 17
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀ ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ! ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪꜱ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ. ᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ꜱᴀʟᴛɪɴᴇꜱꜱ, ᴜɴᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ...
5.8K 166 7
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ꜰʀᴇɴᴄʜ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱʜɪᴘ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ! ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ᴛʀɪᴘ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴏᴘᴇꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ᴜᴘ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋ...
6.8K 203 14
ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏʟɪᴅᴀʏꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ, ᴍᴀʏᴀ ʟᴀɴɢ, ʜᴀꜱ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏꜱᴛ ᴀ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ᴇᴠᴇ ᴊᴀᴍʙᴏʀᴇᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴᴅʀᴀɪꜱᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏ...