Halstead Sister One Shots

Autorstwa oneChicago2000

This is a bunch of one shots following the life of Gracie Halstead. She lives with her brothers Jay and Will... Więcej

Forbidden Party Part 1
Forbidden party part 2
Homework
Thunder Storm
First Period
Mugged
Not An Update! Requests!
AN help!
Judith
Skipping School
Followed
Bedtime Tantrum
A Bit About The Halsteads
Aesthetics
Bullied
The Friends Of Firemen Barbecue
Mothers Day
Bored
Smoking
Pretending to be sick
Halstead Apartment
Gracies Seventh Birthday
The Car Incident
Gracie gets caught
A Regular Day In Lockdown
Gracie Gets Sick
Kidnapped
Scared For Jay
Football Watch Party
Arrested
Fainting
AN Requests
A Date?!
A Date?! Part 2
The Bank Robbery
Gracie Needs Glasses
Jay Gets Shot
Gracie Makes a Run For It
Shoplifting
Broken Bones
Swearing
Jay and Hailey What?!
Fire Alarm
Grocery Store Tantrum
Dyslexia?
Smoking Again?!
I Hate Her!
Pregnant?!
The Zoo
Mothers Day Picnic
Ruined Homework
Supply Teacher
Not Fair!
Introducing The Boyfriend
Missing Money
A Not So Secret Admirer
Adam Babysits
The Audition
AN-Opinions!
Running Away
Instagram
Instagram Part 2
Instagram Part 3
Medicine
Opening Night
Tooth Fairy
Abused
But What Does It Mean?
Fighting
Gracies First Breakup
Trick Or Treat
Stella's Birthday
That Time Of The Month
Late Nights And Bad Attitudes
The Break In
Instagram Part 4
Instagram Part 5
I WANT IT
Nightmare
AN
Do You Love Me?
To Old For Spanking
Broccoli
Sneaking Out
The Dress
Christmas Eve
I Don't Wanna Go To School
Scraped Knees And Bandaids
The Playground Mega Tantrum!
Instagram Part 6
Expelled Part One
Expelled Part Two
Overtired
Truth or Dare
Anxiety?! Part One
A Six Year Old In Lockdown
Car Theft
CPD Family Picnic
A Weekend Away and A Lost Bunny?
Instagram Part 7
Instagram Part 8
Hawaii Part One
Hawaii Part 2 (Final Part)
Aprils Birthday Surprise
Bad Advice
Hit By a Car?!
Nine Going On Nineteen
Prom
Hormones
How It Started
Fathers Day
Hailey Puts Her Foot Down
Instagram Part 9
Instagram Part 10
Instagram Part 11
Toothache
Hyper
Fake ID
The Crayola Adventure
Reading
Trouble At The Diner
Instagram Part 12
Instagram Part 13
Monsters
Allergic Reaction
Bathtime Tantrum
Chores = Allowance
A Day At 51
Instagram Part 14
Instagram Part 15
Instagram Part 16
Instagram Part 17 (Disney Edition)
Christmas Party Tantrum Part 1
Christmas Party Tantrum Part 2
NOT AN UPDATE! HELP!
Updated Halstead Apartment
Stage Fright
Skipping School 2
Christmas Day
Running In To The Road
Sick At School
The Evil Dance Teacher
The Ice Cream Fit
Wedding Reception Disaster
Instagram Part 18
Will Doesn't Spank
Push and Shove
Homesickness
Instagram Part 19
You Better Be Sick
Quality Time
Mood board/ AN
Cheating

Shots

3.9K 68 12
Autorstwa oneChicago2000

Gracies POV (5 Years Old)

"I'm not doing it" I scowled as Jay drove me to the ED for my shots.

"It's not up for discussion Gracie" Jay replied for the thousandth time "you're lucky we know someone who can do it for you rather than going to a random doctors office" he added.

"I'm not getting a shot" I insisted making him sigh.

"I already told you Gracie, you need to get your shots before you go back to school" he said.

"Then don't send me to school" I shrugged. Was it really that difficult.

"Not an option" he scoffed "and even if you weren't in school you'd still need to get your shots" he added.

"Well I'm not gonna" I huffed as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Okay, you keep thinking that kiddo" he mumbled as he continued the drive to the ED.

Eventually, and a little too soon from my liking, we pulled up in the parking lot at the hospital.

"Out you get" Jay said once he had unbuckled me from my car seat.

"No" I shook my head tearfully.

"Gracie" Jay warned with a sigh "look, I know you don't like getting your shots but it will be over before you know it" he assured "now please get out of the car so we can get it over and done with" he insisted.

"Nope" I scowled determinedly.

"Get out of the car" he said sternly but I shook my head adamantly "one" he began making me whine.

"Stooooppp" I pleaded.

"Two" he continued.

"I want Will to take me" I screeched.

"He's at work you might see him inside" Jay huffed "out. Now" he said.

"NO!" I screamed, kicking the seat in front of me.

"Enough. You either get out yourself or I get you out and drag you in there myself" he warned.

"I DON'T WANNA" I screamed tearfully.

"Fine"Jay shrugged before leaning over and lifting me from the car. He ignored my kicking and screaming as he took hold of my upper arm and frog marched me in to the ED.

"GET OFF ME!" I screamed as I wriggled around in an attempt to make an escape.

"Gracelyn. Everyone in here doesn't want to hear you screaming" Jay said as we walked over to the room Maggie was gesturing to. Jay finally let go of me and I turned around, wrapping my arms around his waist and clinging on to him for dear life.

"I don't wanna get a shot" I sobbed. He let out a soft sigh before bending down to my level.

"I know you don't like it kiddo but you still need to get it done. Just take a super big breath and before you can let it go it will be over with" he reassured.

"Will you stay with me?" I asked with wide eyes.

"I'm not going anywhere" he smiled.

"And you'll hold my hand?" I asked making him smile.

"As tight as you need me to" he assured with a wink.

"Ok" I nodded sadly.

"Good girl" he said as he leant forward and gave me a kiss on the forehead "if you're good I'll take you for some ice cream before we go home" he said making my eyes widen.

"Can I get cookie dough?" I asked hopefully.

"Absolutely" he smiled "but you have to sit nicely and let Natalie do what she needs to do. Ok?" He asked and I nodded in understanding.

"Ok" I replied before climbing up on to the bed.

"Hey Gracie" Natalie greeted as she walked in to the room with a small tray "so it's time to get your shots huh?" She asked and I nodded, nervously wrapping hold of Jays arm and clinging on to it.

"She's a little nervous" Jay explained making Dr Manning smile.

"That's ok" she assured "but I promise you there is absolutely nothing to be nervous about" she said.

She asked Jay some questions for the paperwork before putting it down and turning her attentions back to me.

"So Gracie I just need you to roll your sleeve up for me if that's ok?" She asked and I did my best to roll it up but it rolled straight back down again. Jay smiled and did it for me, rolling it all the way to the top of my arm.

"I don't wanna do it Jay" I whimpered as Natalie began to prepare the injection.

"You got this Gracie, you can do it" he assured "just think about that ice cream you're gonna have when we leave" he said as Natalie walked over to me with the needle making me shuffle away slightly "hey, keep looking at me" he said as he kept my attention.

"So you're going to get some ice cream after this?" Nat asked as I felt her prod around my arm.

"That's the deal we made" Jay said.

"What flavour are you going to get Gracie?" She asked me.

"Cookie dough" I replied as I held tightly on to Jays hand.

"Ohh, good choice" she commented "and now we're all done" she said making me frown and turn to look at her.

"Really?" I asked surprised as I inspected my arm for any kind of needle hole.

"Really" she confirmed with a smile.

"But I didn't feel anything" I frowned as I rolled my sleeve down.

"See, I said you could do it" Jay smiled as he ruffled my hair.

"And seen as though you've been so brave you get to choose one of my special stickers" Nat said as she pulled out some sticker sheets. Jay lifted me down off the bed and I went over to inspect my choices.

"Can I have that one please?" I asked pointing to the pink superhero sticker.

"Of course" she said as she peeled it off and handed it to me.

"Look Jay, I got a sticker" I exclaimed as I stuck it on to my dress proudly.

"Great job kiddo" he said as he gave me a fist bump "what do you say to Natalie" he prompted.

"Thank you" I said making her smile.

"You are more than welcome sweetie" she replied "enjoy your ice cream" she added before leaving the room.

"Can we go see Will before we go?" I asked as we both made our way out of the room.

"It depends on if we see hi-" I immediately cut him off.

"Will!" I exclaimed as I ran over to him.

"Hey Gracie" he smiled as he picked me up "you seem very happy for someone who hates shots" he commented.

"I didn't even hurt at all and I get a sticker because Natalie said I was super brave" I explained, pointing to my superhero sticker.

"Wow, well done" he smiled "so we had no tears and tantrums?" He asked making me shake my head.

"Nope" I lied making Jay scoff.

"That's a lie. We had all the tears and tantrums but she was still very brave and took her shot like a trooper" Jay informed.

"And now Jay's taking me for ice cream" I told my oldest brother who shot a look to Jay.

"Bribery Jay. Really?" He asked making Jay hold his hands up in surrender.

"Hey, it worked didn't it" he exclaimed making Will shake his head with a slight laugh.

"Right well, I have to get back to work" he said as he put me back on to the floor "enjoy your ice cream" he said, ruffling my hair.

"Thank you" I replied "enjoy your work" I added making him laugh as he walked away with a smile.

"Lets go super kid" Jay said. I took his hand and we both walked out of the ED to get our ice cream. 

AN! A little bit of a short one but I hope you enjoyed anyway! 

I'm pretty sure someone requested this a while ago but I can't remember who! 

Did you like the chapter?

Did Jay handle this ok? 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

67.6K 1.3K 76
The next story following Three Teams, ONE Chicago in the ONE Chicago series. Make sure to read Three Teams, ONE Chicago before reading Our City, Ou...
9.7K 284 27
What if Jay and Will Halstead has a sister?
98.6K 1.2K 45
Hailey and Jay had been married a month and were settling into that life well. There were still a few bumps they experienced as they grew accustomed...
285K 3.2K 82
Some Halstead fanfictions. Will Halstead. Jay Halstead and Ashley Halstead. A bunch of stories, with Police and Med