The Boy In The Rooftop

By PlatinumDistrict12

Summary: Shota Aizawa also known as Eraserhead always has this feeling his being his being followed during hi... More

Hello and Information
Chapter 1: The kid on the roof
Chapter 2: Gangster Fight
Chapter 3: Gangster Fight Aftermath
Chapter 4: Graves And A New Vigilante
Chapter 5: I Meet A Purple Kid And Made Him My Friend (Part 1)
Chapter 6: I Meet A Purple Kid And Made Him My Friend (Part 2)
Chapter 7: The secret in the forest
Chapter 8: Can you catch a Phantom?
Chapter 9: Meeting The Phantom
Chapter 10: So... How did it go?
Chapter 11: I got you!
Chapter 12: Snake Thorns

Chapter 13: Let's Team Up

646 35 9
By PlatinumDistrict12

A/N: Hello everyone, welcome back. I'm happy to announce that today is the first year anniversary of my very first fanfiction in Wattpad. I thank you all for reading, liking, commenting, following and supporting this story. Here's the new chapter. Enjoy 🤗.
Warning:
- Bad grammars, cursing, kidnapping, and accidental murder.
___________________________________________
Aizawa swung himself from one rooftop to another. He has fought many villains tonight, but he still hasn't come across with Phantom, and it's almost the end of his night patrol.

He rounded into some alleyways until he heard a yelp. He headed towards the source and found himself in a particular alley way. He saw a group of three men wearing a snake mask, one of them holding a girl and the villianess 'Snake Thorns' and vines that seemed to be grasping into something invisible in front of her. He quickly sent a text message to Tsukauchi before quietly listening and watching until he heard Snake Thorns speak.

"You look quite shock little ghost, or should I say the very famous vigilante Phantom?" He heard her say.

Aizawa was both concerned and confused after she spoke. He was concerned that Phantom got themselve captured by a dangerous villianess and he confused on why Snake Thorns called Phantom 'little ghost vigilante' and how did Snake Thorns even see Phantom even though they are using his quirk. Maybe she has a second quirk?

Before he could process anymore thoughts he heard the villianess speak again. He looked closely and listened.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you". She warned while chuckling evilly.

"Ummm... What should I do to you?" She said, putting a finger on her chin thinking. After a few seconds, she snaps her fingers.

"I know I would just unalived you again using my vines". She said as she began to laugh like a manic.

She then made a squeezing gesture with her hands, making the vines tighten on Phantom, and she started laughing manically. Aizawa knows how painful those vines are from reports, and he knows that Phantom is definitely in great pain.

And Aizawa didn't like that.

He jumped down the alleyway with the grace of a dancer and quickly grabbed the attention of the villianess, making her stop. It made the vines lessen its tightness, and he could clearly see the relief in Phantom if the movement of the vines didn't make it obvious.

"I knew I would catch up to you". Aizawa said, looking at the invisible vigilante.
___________________________________________

Izuku is in awe as he watches Aizawa.

"Who the F*ck are you?" The villianess asks, glaring at Aizawa for getting in the way.

"I would rather not tell you". Aizawa answered, holding his capture weapon.

"Will then it looks, like you have to die then". The villianess said, making a whip made from thornh vines before attacking Aizawa, who quickly dodged the attack.

"Get the girl out of here. I'll handle these two rats". She said to the three masked men. Who all nodded at her and followed her order.

One of them started the van one. They were all inside, but Izuku noticed it and started consuming the mechanical energy from the van. Making the three men unable to escape. But the vines tightened again, making him wince.

Even though the pain made Izuku bit his lip, he didn't let his quirk falter.

"You little brat!" Hedi snarled at him. As she dodged Aizawa's capture weapon.

Aizawa seeing the vines tightening again quickly rushed towards Izuku pulling his pocket knife out after the villianess dodged his capture weapon.

Hedi seeing this tried to send a whip towards Aizawa, but he swiftly ducked and successfully freed Izuku in one slash.

"I think you should turn visible". Aizawa said.

Izuku complied and turned visible. Aizawa quickly grab him and swung towards the rooftop near the alley way before the villianess could even capture them using her vines.

'Thank you for helping' Izuku signed towards Aizawa.

"Your welcome but let's focus first to the problem beforehand because I have a feeling that we are going to team up for this". Aizawa said making Izuku nod his head, before looking down towards the angered villianess.

"Where did you f*ckers go now?!" Hedi screamed in anger before facing the three men who are still trying to get the van starting, but the van is still uder Izuku's quirk.

"Get the girl out of here without the van. Now!! I'm going to look for those little rats. No one should know about this!!" She screamed as the three men all scrambled to get out of the van and away with the girl.

"Could you fight those guys alone?" He quietly asked Izuku. Izuku nodded his head.

"Good, you knock out those guys and after that just leave them in a place safe from here but not far away from the alley way and protect the girl. It's ok if you don't help me fight Snake Thorns, I could handle her." Aizawa said.

Izuku nodded his head again before turning invisible before following the three men down a street with no people around.

He went first towards the man who's behind the other two men. He touched the man's shoulder before activating Spirit Flow and knocking him out. The other two men noticed and quickly activated their quirks.

Izuku noticed that the one holding the girl is holding a leaf like knife that is created by his quirk and the other guy has a quirk that help him create a yellow flower from his palm that secrete a pink smoke probably Anesthetic if weren't for the small fly that he saw passing through the smoke suddenly falling down.

Izuku knows that maybe none of the men's quirk could harm him, but it's more safe than sorry since this men works for Snake Thorns maybe they have the same quirk ability like her.

He cautiously went towards their backs before touching their shoulders and using Spirit Flow, making men pass out. But before the man holding the girl pass out, Izuku swiftly grab the girl out the man's arms and brought her towards a safe area before he started moving the other three men away but close towards the alleyway just like Aizawa said.

Izuku then went towards the girl, but before he could, he then heard a loud crash from the alleyway. Concerned ffor Aizawa, Izuku quickly floated towards the alley way, stopping dead on his tracks as saw Aizawa holding his right arm that is bleeding really badly and his head bleeding probably from getting his head slammed in one of the alley walls and the villianess in front of him holding thorny vines with blood smiling like a madman.

"Well, then look like it is a goodbye for you." The villianess laughed manically before she made a larger thorned vines.

Everything became slowed mode for Izuku as the villianess swung the vines toward Aizawa. It is just like the gangster fight all over again. Izuku focused on the energy inside of him and released it, causing tremors around them to make the buildings(thankfully, they were already abandoned a long time ago) near the alley way to crumble.

Before everything crumbled down, Izuku quickly grabbed Aizawa out and brought him towards where he left the girl as he heard the agonising screams of the villianess as she was getting covered and crashed by bulding. Izuku has to fight back tears as he heard everything almost became silent except for clicking of light switches across the whoel street.

He never thought he would kill a person during his time as a vigilante, unable to fight back the tears. Izuku began crying and quietly sob. And began to felt himself going to panic attack.

"P...Phantom." He heard Aizawa said hoarsely, snapping him out. He looked at Aizawa and saw him still awake even though he probably had a concussion and his right arm is bleeding really bad.

Seeing the injury Aizawa sustained, Izuku ripped some cloth from Aizawa's left sleeve before wrapping around the bleeding right arm.

"D...don't worry i...it's ok, I'll b... be fine. Y.. you should be going no..now the p..police are c...coming I promise every...everything will be fine". Aizawa said.

'But I can't just leave you-' Izuku signed, only getting stopped by Aizawa as he grabbed Izuku's shaking hands.

"I.. I'll be fine, I..I'll come find you and t..talk to you. Now g...go". Aizawa said.

Izuku quickly wiped his tears and turned back invisible and floated away from the scene just in time as people started gathering around and police cars and an ambulance getting there. Izuku looked back towards the scene, hoping that both Aizawa and the girl were going to be fine and guilty that he had killed and taken a person's life. Unknown to him, the girl saw him before he left and began thanking him in her head.

Once he arrived back to the apartment, exhausted and guilty he crashed himself towards the couch and began crying in the couch pillow. Aaron quickly went towards his aid, pulling him into a hug and listened to him as he said everything about what had happened. Aaron understood him as he hugged him harder, rubbing his back and whispering soothing words as he cried.
___________________________________________

In a dim lit room, a shadow of man could be seen sitting on a couch in front of a television showcasing a woman reporter in front of a destroyed alleyway.

"The villianess 'Snake Thorns' is found dead in an alley way after getting crushed by buildings surrounding the alley. Bystanders say that there are four passed out men, one in which is injured and a girl are also found in the alleyway. The police determined that the three none injured are the villianess subordinates because of the girl's statement, and the injured man is a hero who saved the girl, and the police didn'tsay his name. The girl also said that the vigilante 'Phantom' also saved her and quickly left the scene before authorities arrived". The man then closed the television after the report and looked towards the door where a faint shafow could be seen.

"Look like it's my turn. Don't worry, I'm going to make my debut more special after I kill those two and avenged you. Mother". The man said as he grabbed the coat, hanging on the couch shoulders before heading towards the door.
___________________________________________
A/N: Sorry if the chapter is rushed out. I'm quite busy, so I have to rush things out. But looks like we have a new oc in the story. Who is he? The answer will be known as the story progress. Anyway, I hope you enjoy today's story. See you guys in the next chapter. Goodbye 👋.

-Platinum out

1817 word count

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 13.6K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
1.1M 44.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
129K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...