Timeless ❄️ColdFlash⚡

By BuckyBarnesLover19

A voice in the Speed Force reaches Barry in his Timeless state to convince him to come home. Barry misses tha... More

Chapter 1: Second Chances
Chapter 2: Leonard Snart
Chapter 3: Second Encounters
Chapter 4: Died A Hero
Chapter 5: Possible Futures
Chapter 6: Reluctant Partnerships
Chapter 7: Christmas Romance
Chapter 8: Secrets Revealed and Tense Confrontations
Chapter 9: Running Out Of Time
Chapter 10: Timeless

Cast

320 10 2
By BuckyBarnesLover19

Grant Gustin as Barry Allen/The Flash

"He doesn't mean to kill anyone. He thought I was fast enough, but I wasn't yet. I am now. I can get there before Wally does so no one has to die."

"I wish we could have met sooner. I wish I could have lived up to everything you hoped for, before I let you down and you started hating me."

"You're free now. You can change your own future, change this present, without consequence. That's what this is. It's all I ever wanted, to reset everything we all did wrong and try again. There will be no ripple effect from this moment, no disaster or paradox by anything changed. If you want, you can go home and live an entirely different life, just like I'm going to live mine."

⚡❄️⚡❄️⚡❄️

Wentworth Miller as Leonard Snart/Captain Cold

"My, my, what a situation we have here, gentlemen. Is Kid Flash going to be joining us too?"

"Is that what you expect from me? You said you didn't want me to die a hero, Barry, but you still expect me to act like one."

"Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Queen. Dr. Wells. Dr. Snow. Cisco. Wally. Barry's told me so much about you all."

⚡❄️⚡❄️⚡❄️

Carlos Valdes as Cisco Ramon

"Zoom? That would make a great superhero name."

"Look, Cold, he's a meta human, alright? Affected by the Particle Accelerator like all the other people with powers in Central City right now."

"Dude, if you hook up with Cold someday, that is just...weird."

⚡❄️⚡❄️⚡❄️

Danielle Panabaker as Caitlin Snow

"Without obvious brain damage, it could be neurological. Nothing about his condition has been normal. Maybe he was conscious all that time he was in the coma but couldn't wake up and remembers everything. It would have been torture, could've caused dementia. That may be all of him that's left."

"What's to stop us from taking it from you right now?"

"Not that it's my business, but Barry wants you to know you need to ask Joe before Iris. He also implied that you have nothing to be nervous about."

⚡❄️⚡❄️⚡❄️

Jesse L. Martin as Detective Joe West

"You know I ain't talking case work with you. You think I want to see something show up on that blog of yours?"

"You wanna keep him from leaving the Labs by letting him leave the Labs?"

"The hell would you care about a fifteen-year-old murder case?"

⚡❄️⚡❄️⚡❄️

Candice Patton as Iris West

"You know who The Arrow is?"

"Wally's just a kid, but sometimes I'm more okay with him out there than Eddie. All these people with superpowers, it's unfair. Thanks for always being there for us, Barry."

"So is the whole you hating Snart thing a ruse?"

⚡❄️⚡❄️⚡❄️

Keiynan Lonsdale as Wally West/Kid Flash

"The same day I get called to STAR Labs, I find out I have a dad and a sister, have my DNA rewritten by my brother, and I just need to know... what do we do now?"

"Barry's the one who told me what to do. Sometimes I feel like I'm just a stand-in, waiting for him to recover so he can show everyone what a real hero looks like."

"Okay, Barry, I'll wait. But come home soon, all right? Some days, it's really hard here without you."

⚡❄️⚡❄️⚡❄️

Rick Cosnett as Eddie Thawne

"Barry can pass on what happened to him to others?"

"Barry being able to join you someday would not diminish anything you're doing, or what you could do in the future. There's nothing wrong with having backup."

"Barry...may have had something to do with it."

⚡❄️⚡❄️⚡❄️

John Wesley Shipp as Henry Allen

"Barry, I'm fine. I know you're doing everything you can-"

"I can't wait to hear the long explanation."

"Who's that, slugger?"

⚡❄️⚡❄️⚡❄️

Peyton List as Lisa Snart/Golden Gilder

"Honey, if you bake for me we are friends for life."

"You even knew my favorite ice cream flavor."

"Not always. It gets lonely with just Lenny and Mick around sometimes."

⚡❄️⚡❄️⚡❄️

Dominic Purcell as Mick Rory/Heat Wave

"This the one you were talkin' about, Snart? All speedy like Kid Flash?"

"Hey, Snart! Sparky's here."

"You're a badge, yeah? But I guess you're not so bad. Don't think that means I'm going soft."

⚡❄️⚡❄️⚡❄️

Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen/The Green Arrow

"Barry, this is serious! Not only Boomerang but back there with the officer, that was caused by a...meta human?"

"They might be willing to compromise and it's their city, so I'll let them have their say, but after you've gotten what you want, if you decide to use this to your advantage against these people, against Barry, Kid Flash isn't the worst vigilante you'll have to worry about."

"But no one can be everywhere at once. Not even Barry or you. If you're going to continue to protect your city, you need to be ready for anything."

⚡❄️⚡❄️⚡❄️

Emily Brett Richards as Felicity Smoak/Overwatch

"Be good, Barry, and please try not to spill The Arrow's secret identity to anyone while I'm gone."

"Police almost got the guy cornered, but Kid Flash has been tailing him right along with you. Play nice, okay? He isn't Barry."

"Because you want to be a hero, Ray, and Oliver isn't the only one who can teach you a thing or two."

⚡❄️⚡❄️⚡❄️

Tom Cavanagh as Harrison Wells/Eobard Thawne/The Reverse Flash

"Do you have any interest in thermodynamics, Mr. West? Theoretical physics?"

"Time is what we might be running out of, Mr. Ramon, and this is progress. Maybe, once again, Barry knows something we don't."

"The Flash family? You're a fraud."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 4.6K 75
This is a snowbarry plot. The story is based on the last season(however Barry never vanished in the future. So he raises his children). Nora isn't th...
220K 7.1K 26
Barry closed the singularity, but he's changed. He's lost, confused. He's not the light we knew. He doesn't know how to deal with the fame that is be...
9.4K 196 20
Honestly I was disappointed after watching series finale of the flash. All the villain speedsters getting knocked out in one hit 🙄😶. The finale was...
22.7K 616 25
Nora West-Allen travells back in time to spend time with her parents before everything got messed up. Her life turned upside down, her mother and fat...