TR SHOTS (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

By kokomelon6969

Oneshot book with Tokyo revenger boys ✨ I don't own anything , everything is owned by the rightful author ???? More

S.S
A.H
Y.S & S.A
A.H
S.S
S.S
RAN.H
W.I
S.S
W.I
S.S
M.S
M.T
REQUEST
RIN.H
I.K
W.I
VALENTINE'S SPECIAL
V.D-1 S.S
V.D-2 RIN.H
V.D-3W.I
V.D-4 M.T
V.D 5- T.S
V.D 5 P2- T.S
V.D 5 P3- T.S
V.D 6 - A.H
V.D 7- M.S
V.D-9 I.S 🩷
V.D 8 P2- K.HJ
B.D S.S
B.D W.I
B.D T.A
RAN.H
S.H
K.HJ
M.T
RIN.H

S.S

1.6K 14 18
By kokomelon6969

Heyo !

Since his birthday is coming up, I decided to dedicate this to him🥹

Shinichiro x FEM YN !!

This chapter is fully on YN POV

______________________________________

- YN POV-

"Babe I'm home -"

No

No

God no...you promised yourself not to cry over men,yn. Then why are you standing there,sobbing over a bastard who's fucking his ex? Not just any ex, the bitch who hurt him that much. But...he looks like he's having fun with her, there were no regrets behind his eyes. The same kind eyes that I fell for were now looking back at me with so much hatered and disgust.

"Baby,tell her to leave. I'm uncomfortable"

My blood froze upon hearing her voice, she had no shame walking over to the door with Just his loose t-shirt on and showing off her fresh bite marks. Dragging me by the arm to throw me out the apartment. I wanted to show my anger, I really did but I came here with my heart filled with love ...only to get it broken. Imagine getting healed from the person who promised to heal you.

The world became dark,head dizzy and eyes heavy. I really did not want to feel this at all. It's pathetic to cry over a guy,

"Was it all just a lie?"

I should've seen the signs, the ghosting over texts and no phone calls. Taking them for granted as he worked at the sea, this is what you get for being a kind hearted bitch in this cold,cruel world.

"I'd really appreciate it if y'all could just close your eyes or something"

Great, everyone's home! I got greeted by the sassy smirk yuzuha gave me followed by the tired eyes of wakasa. He opened his mouth to protest but then-

"YOOOOOO~!"

The whole room became quiet with just stares and horrified looks from my friends. Shinichiro seemed to be angry,pissed actually by the looks on his face. If eyes could kill,I think the guy behind me would be dead by now. Main question is , why does he care? The guy who rejected me cause I'm not his type is now getting pissed ??

Ignoring his stares and stupid eyes ,I went over to get some hot coffee to aid my headache from overthinking every single detail. Honestly this wasn't even a rebound or anything, I was literally searching for someone to take my mind off things and then this happens...

"Yk yn, he doesn't love you right?"

"I know,that's exactly what I want. I just broke up with my boyfriend , found him fucking his ex , wakasa! So goddamn,give me a break"

I didn't expect to have this outburst,well not infront of people but then again I did feel a little better.

Wakasa patted my shoulder, giving me a reassuring nod as he left the apartment. I needed to get ready for my date as well ...it was already tiring already just to think about my previous times with him.

-3rd person pov-

Yn slumped on her bed,throwing away her bag lazily to the floor. Her mind kept going back to the way shinichiro looked at her. she still had this crush on him,despite being rejected and ignored.

Yes, shinichiro was the first person yn fell for genuinely but unfortunately he didn't feel the same way she did. He was her highschool sweetheart,the first guy to ever give her a second glance and make her feel like she isn't a total waste of a girl.

But shinichiro's type wasn't what yn was, yn is a cute girl, bubbly and a socially introverted butterfly. Shinichiro...well he was a dumbass.

Literally.

He went for girls that were way out of his league, the rude type who thinks they're being bold and confident. No they're just downright rude and feed off by making others feel bad. Yn knew one of his ex, she knew that love destroyed shinichiro.

What yn loved about him was the kind ,caring side of him. Yet he rejected her, she doesn't blame him.

Truly.

Her eyes wandered around the room, landing on a box with cute purple ribbons. It was a memory box,filled with items that her ex presented; flowers, letters,key chains and many more. Pictures being in a seperate box ,she Kept them all, even had one of his hoodies. There was no point holding onto those things, she didn't want to be near someone who lies through their teeth like that.

Dozing off after some time, yn hurriedly got ready to the date. Deciding to wear a simple but cute dress, hair done in a messy style and light makeup which only consisted of eyeliner , blush and lipstick.

"You can't be serious,yn"

"Huh?"

Jumping Slightly at the intrusion, yn found shinichiro outside her apartment door, as if he was waiting for yn. He seemed to be checking her out, his eyes still had that tiny of anger behind them. Both angry and irritated, yn let out a snort as she was locking up her door.

She didn't realise shinichiro pinning her to the door, not letting her escape.  It was out of the blue for him to behave in such a way, shinichiro didn't even care for her out of these days and now he decides to randomly bomb on her? Fucking hell of a day.

Staring up at his dark irises, yn returned the death stare game and crossed her arms. She had no mood to deal with his bullshit of an attitude,

"Are you gonna move or not,Sano?"

"Why are you doing this? You're not wearing something so short around him"

"I can do whatever the fuck I want, the hell is it to you! A year ago you rejected me and now you're ...what are you even trying to do?"

From the tone of her voice,yn was tired and exhausted. Shinichiro didn't budge, he caught yn by the chin and gripped it.

"I just don't want you to go on this date, you're just giving yourself away-"

"Shut up"

The loud pang rang in his ears, stumbling a little back as he realised what just happened. Shinichiro might be an ass but he knows yn and her insecurities. Shitty move to subtly bring up her dressing way, really. He touched the place yn gave him a tight slap,stinging from the impact.

Yn stormed off without giving him any explanation. Tears kept streaming down her cheeks, she ditched the date and went to the near convenience store to pick up some alcohol and instant noodles.

"Yn ...we need to talk"

Putting out the cigarette, shinichiro motioned yn to sit down at the table with him. She just came home from work and didn't expect him to talk to her cause it was his working hour.

"I know you like me,yn...but it's never going to work out. You're...you're not my type"

"Why suddenly? I mean ..I wasn't even planning to confess or anything ...."

Shinichiro didn't give yn a proper closure , walking away from the girl who he broke her heart. Yn recovered from the damage he made by another person, he was truly sweet. Kind eyes and a caring personality. But where did all of it go?

She simply didn't jump from one guy to another in a short period of time, it took yn months to actually give her ex a chance and he did the unspeakable. Breaking her heart was one but breaking her trust?

Walking around aimlessly, yn soon found herself back at her doorstep. An annoying ick on her forehead, shinichiro tried to get the attention to speak up but yn refused to do so. Finally he caught her arm and forced her to look at him,

"Yn please"

"What is it now? I'm busy"

"Let me apologize...for saying those things to you and for...for ignoring you all this time"

"Okay,noted with thanks"

Answering nonchalantly,yn turned around to unlock the door and yet again he stopped her. This time she was done with him,

"What'd you expect, shinichiro? For me to come crawling to you, kiss you or worship you? I just need a break and-"

Chuu~

She tried to push him away, using whatever strength she had in her to resist but he was stronger and taller. Giving into the warm touch of his lips, yn felt his hand squeeze her hips,pressing her up the door and kissing her deeper. Her heart was beating fast, legs becoming jelly and thoughts turning into nothing.

Her cheeks were red and burning, his lips tasted bitter,dry and ashy.

"Please don't hate me, yn "

"Hate you? I'd never even let my ex kiss me before"

Still breathless from the kiss, yn played with the hem of his white t-shirt. It had oil stains, indicating that he just came from work. His hands were on her waist,leaning in to have his forehead on hers.

"I'm sorry yn,for everything - I just don't know what to do"

"We're good, shinichiro. We were always good "

She patted his shoulder, shinichiro let yn inside her house, bidding her good bye and watching her disappear inside. There was this unsettling feeling inside her chest, as if something wasn't finished.

Going over to her door,yn was hesitant to go across the hall and knock on his door. Giving it much thought, yn opened the door to reveal shinichiro who looked like he was about to knock. Chuckling awkwardly, shinichiro caught yn in a daze by a kiss. Carrying the girl from ground and knocking over some furniture on his way.

Having yn up on the cold kitchen counter, his hands roamed around freely to her sensitive areas. The places she once felt insecure of after seeing his exes.

Being on-top him on her bed, yn blushed at the panting mess beneath her. His shirt scattered on the floor along with her dress, skillfully undoing her bra with just a snap of his finger.

Before he could take it any further, his phone rang,

"Wakasa? He has no sense"

"It might be important"

Shinichiro gave yn a long stare, tilting his head with a smile and called back wakasa. He had his thumb brush this reddened cheeks.

"You're what?! Outside? Now? "

"What happened? Is he hurt"

"He left the keys inside and need me to open them"

"Oh ,then goo"

"Like this? Babe you're lucky you're cute"

"..."

Putting on his clothes, shinichiro needed a plan to mask this scandalous event. Looking back to yn,

"Guess I'm going down the window "

"But you suck at that, shinichiro"

"I just sucked your mouth perfectly, I think I can do this"

Giving yn a short kiss on the lips, he somehow made his way down the window and managed to make it look natural. Wakasa found a lipstick stain on shinichiro's neck,dismissing it as a hallucination, he didn't question it.

Yn on the other side, realised the thing she got caught into. She just kissed her hot / ex crush of a neighbour. Nearly had sex too. That's a weird turn of events, but her overthinking got the best of yn.

Maybe he did this because he had no one else

Maybe he did this out of pity

Drifting to sleep, her train of thoughts kept yn up all night and had a shitty day too...

Why would a guy who purposely put you down do all this?!

Why...now?

_______________________________________

Vote and comment fr part 2!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 120 19
This contains Tokyo Revengers One shots and short stories. Feel free to request anything^^ ©Tokyo Revengers characters belong to Ken Wakui.
1M 18.8K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
8.1K 240 199
Author: Wu Jian Tianyu/無間天羽 Type: Danmei novel Status: Chapter 839 [End] Introduction to the work: I don't know since when, the news on the Internet...
389K 8.4K 57
❝Lᴜᴄᴋ ɪs ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ.❞ A ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ Tᴏᴋʏᴏ Rᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛs ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀs ᴛʀᴜʟʏ. ⚠ Mᴀʏ ᴏʀ ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏɴ...