I'm Worthy

By lex-is-a-mess

You were brought in to replace Maddie while she was recording a movie will they keep you or will you leave? More

face claims and about u
first day - return of the candy apples
Day 2 and 3- return of the candy apples
competition - return of the candy apples
BROOKES TURNING POINT
NO ONE LIKES A BULLY
BROOKES BACK
JILL'S ON A RAMPAGE
MADDIES BACK!
THE RUNAWAY MOM
PAIGE IS OUT DUE TO FOOT SURGERY
MELISSA PLEADS THE 5TH
WAITING FOR THE JOFFERY
THE BATTLE BEGINS
NIGHT OF THE LIVING DANCERS

ABBYGEDDON

317 9 0
By lex-is-a-mess

Pyramid
This week we're in New York city for the joffery audition. Abby rented a studio for us to dance in this week. Abby says that we didn't win because we didn't dance as a group.

"At the bottom of the pyramid Paige. Did you correct the arms? Yes, did you put the phone away? No. Next MacKenzie you can improv if you're early in the music in a solo. But when you do it in a trio, and you don't tell the other two partners to do it ahead of time. You make them look like idiots cause you were out there WOOOO shaking it out. Understood? Next Chloe time to face the music. Forgot your routine, you're not seven anymore. You're 10 yrs old you can't make up your own thing and wait to get back on the music. When 35 other dancers are doing the right thing. Next Nia, you hurt your foot. You worked through it. It all worked out however, it's the technique and it's like we tell you over and over again. It's up to you, do you want to fix it? Do you wanna get better? Then you will. Next we have Brooke you did what you needed to do, but you always do what you just needed to do. I want to see more from you. Next Maddie you did fine, but I had to replace you in the trio with y/n. You need to get your head in the game. On the top again Y/n. I challenged you. You keep winning your solos and your staying at the top of the pyramid".

Abby starts talking about how we don't have the right clothes on and that we need ballet attire. I like my outfit I think it's cute, but Abby is making the moms go shopping after rehearsal to get us leotards and tights.

"For the group this week you guys will be in jail. Chloe you had a solo forgot some of it. You need to get back on that train. Maddie you'll have a solo. Y/n you will have a solo I need to see if you can keep winning. This week y/n will compete against Maddie. So Chloe that means you need to get us a first place win in the 10-12 division. I wanna see if y/n is capable of beating the it girl."

Abby's interview
"Because y/n just turned 10 before the season she can still dance in the 9 and under division. She's still 9 in dance years but because she's actually 10 she can dance in both categories. I think y/n will give Maddie a run for her money".

Group

Chloe

Maddie

Mine

Elizabeth (moms) pov
Me and the moms are going shopping to get the girls the clothes they need for the joffery audition. Once we get in the store we start looking around at all the leotards and tights. "I didn't know we had to bring 900 black leotards" kelly says. "I only brought 2. 1 for Maddie and 1 for MacKenzie" Melissa says chuckling. "I brought 2 but I accidentally grabbed one of her sisters" I say laughing at myself. "Speaking of her sister where is alyssa?" Melissa ask me. "Oh she's at home with her aunt but they're going to fly here for the competition". "Oh ok" Christi says.

After finding everything we need we go to checkout. "You know if she so serious on finding everything we need for their bodies we should ask if they make one in her size". Kelly looks over from the register "oh please they don't make leotards that size". Holly, Melissa, and I quietly laugh at the joke.

2 days till competition
"Y/n come run your solo" I hear Abby say. I go in and we start doing it. After running it a couple of times Abby talks to me "it's hard to get to the top of the pyramid but it's even..." she gestures for me to finish. "Harder to stay there" I finish. "Yes, so game on" she gives me a high-five and calls the other girls on to get ready for the joffery.

We start doing stretches to get prepared and we're all in our black leotards, pink tights, and ballet shoes. "Go get in your dance bag and get your jazz shoes on". We all go to get our shoes and suddenly Maddie starts crying. Maddie and MacKenzie left their dance bag at the hotel. That's a huge mistake but Maddie is a perfectionist like me so it's kind of a big deal. Especially because you need your shoes to dance.

Elizabeth pov
Kelly, Christi, Holly, and I decided to go out to eat for dinner. We start talking about Maddie and MacKenzie losing their dance bags. "Christi probably has them in her hotel room" kelly says joking. Me and Holly laugh at her joke and Christi responds with "you'll never know".

Joffery audition
Me and the girls are stretching and practicing the routines Abby made for us for the audition.
This is mine.

While we're stretching we hear this agitating, annoying, loud voice. Cathy!

Why is she everywhere we go. Cathy and her students walk in, and her students start stretching.

In interview
"Seeing Kendall with Cathy is really weird because Kendall was my best friend. But now she's happier with her new candy apple friends".

A man comes out "Ok we're gonna start the solo auditions". It's going by kind of fast. It's girl after girl after girl. After a little bit of waiting It's my turn. I preform my solo for them they give me feedback.

"It was great. I don't know if it's because you're nervous, but you have so much control that you need to remember to have fun doing it thank bring the next girl in".

After all the solos are done we start the group class. While we are doing the class and getting critiques we hear the moms arguing very loud. The joffery ballet guy had to tell the moms to quiet down, and it was so embarrassing why can't Cathy just let us live.

Competition
Once we get to our dressing room we start getting ready for the group number.

We go on stage and do the group and I think we did good. After we start getting ready for solos.

After getting ready we go behind the wings and wait. After preforming my solo Maddie is next. In the middle of her dance maddie runs off crying. She forgot I feel so bad. Next Chloe does her solo and she danced amazingly. Me and Chloe go back to the dressing room and hear Maddie crying behind the dressing curtain. Me and Chloe go in and give her hugs and tell her she did amazing. Soon Abby comes in starts talking to Maddie.

In interview
"I was shocked to see Abby crying. When Nia forgot a couple weeks ago she didn't cry. When Chloe forgot a part of her dance last week she got mad. But Maddie is the number 1 girl. Me and Chloe are her understudies, and the other girl are her backup dancers".

Chloe, MacKenzie, and I go and sit down. Chloe puts her head down while MacKenzie is crying. I give MacKenzie a hug and then the moms walk in.

Holly and Christi start yelling at Abby so Holly tells us to go to awards.

Awards
"In 1st place overall for solos y/n". I get up smiling and grab my trophy and crown. "In first place for junior solo division Chloe". The group got 11th Cathy beat us. Today was not so good for us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 357 27
Maddie Ziegler's used to being Abby Lee's it girl, so when a new girl joins the team she realizes she might've taken the spotlight for granted. [pls...
54.8K 1.2K 29
"I'm now becoming my own self fulfilled prophecy." - MARINA Kianna King didn't know what she expected when it was rumored her dance studio was getti...
19.4K 582 29
Sabrina returns from her injury, will she stay for long or leave once things get hard again? -Book two of two- (Dance Videos included)
5.7K 143 23
*FORMERLY DANCE BROTHERS* When Kendall's adopted brother comes to live with her and Jill in LA, everyone's lives change. New friends are made. Old ri...