resident evil oneshots ! ☆

By yourlocalcostco

where i write delusional scenarios regarding my favorite resident evil characters... if you like my writing, ... More

requests?
☻☹︎ [l.k.] a reminder.
☻☹︎ [c.o.] nightmare.
[HC]: cuddles. ☻
☻ [nm.] stuck.
☻✴︎ [l.k.] an aphrodisiac.*
☻✴︎ [cs.r.] i : professor?
✴︎ [cl.r.] the club.
[HC]: love language. ☻
☹︎ [o.s.] heavenly.
✴︎ [cs.r.] ii : professor?
☹︎☻ [j.v.] first snow.
☹︎✴︎ [c.r.] iii : professor?
✴︎✴︎ [c.r.] iv : professor?

[HC]: first meeting. ☻

838 8 2
By yourlocalcostco

HEADCANON // ada, carlos, chris, claire, ethan, jill, karl, leon, luis, mia, wesker||any reader||tw: none. soulmate au.

ADA, CHRIS, JILL, and WESKER (possibly) may end up locating their soulful counterpart by chance. it wouldn't be as difficult for them since their occupation forces them to travel frequently, but it also wouldn't be anything foreseen or planned.

ADA would be on her own, doing her job as a mercenary. possibly, she would encounter her soulmate in the thick of a challenging scenario: anywhere between fighting someone off, being stuck somewhere and unable to move, or being caught locked inside a puzzling situation - whether you jump in to assist her or simply observe from the sidelines is up to you. either way, it would definitely make for an interesting story to tell your friends and colleagues. but, honestly, ada wouldn't want it any other way...

CHRIS would be deployed somewhere, not expecting to meet his soulmate any time soon, let alone on a mission... you could've been his guide around the decaying city, an innocent civilian in desperate need of help, a bar clerk tending to their patrons during late night rush hour, or perhaps, even a part of the villain team itself. nevertheless, as soon as you lay eyes on each other, both of your pasts are in the past as you envelop each other with wide-open arms.

JILL's probably the most normal option that you could meet someone: it'd be in town, before the events of raccoon city. the two of you could've met in a variety of ways, like a bookstore/café, a softball game (lol), or even some sort of rock band concert. you spotted her, enjoying herself either alone or with her friends - either in the midst of your shift, or a hangout with your own group of friends - and couldn't help but smile at how happy and alive she looked.

WESKER, i could see, finding his soulmate by accident. he sits at his desk, turning page after page of numerous resumés from different assassins worldwide that have started to stack haphazardly on top of the surface. this causes some even fall off the table due to having so much! he bends down to pick them up, immediately finding yours at the top of it all, and he can't help but admire the pinned polaroid picture that stares right back at him. quickly, he gets someone to call you, accepting you into his entourage - not particularly paying attention to the actual contents of your portfolio, but moreso just dying to meet someone like you. days go by, and it's the afternoon. he turns the corner to go back to his office and almost instantly tramples over you... when you both recuperate, each discovering who the person is on the other side, you can't help but think that it'll only be up from here for you two by the light fluttering feeling in your heart.

🥰

CARLOS, LEON, and ETHAN would probably actively seek out their soulmate if ever given the opportunity.

LEON is one for puppy love - we all knew this - as he is often blind-sided by someone who he finds himself interested in. he may not admit to it, gloating about how it's not his 'style' to let a lady take the lead in a relationship, but he secretly wants to find his true love... he heavily desires a sense of stability in his already-chaotic life that was forced upon him, and you'd be the one giving it to him. he probably found boring ol'you at a gas station clerk or waiting/waitressing gig (or some other boring place of work lmao), and after that, he made sure to go there every day when his work day was completed just to see you (i.e. my 'a reminder' oneshot). i'd imagine one of the scenarios going something like: he'd awkwardly walk over to you and say, "'s funny seeing you here..?" to which would be followed by you, responding with a lighthearted scoff and stating the obvious: "yeah, leon... i work here."

CARLOS is just a sweetiepie inside and out. wanting to be the person to find you, he'd travel the world just to find you (and to run away from the federales for his gang activity in brazil 💀). he would eventually find you on this journey, except unlike him, you were out on vacation with a couple of your work friends. you guys met while you were out, either: dancing in a club, sightseeing at a park, or swimming in a pool. and, you were everything he could ever want in a person, which is that you were able to listen to him, and understand him through all of his faults, and overall, was pleasant to be around.

ETHAN; after everything he's been through? i mean, one thing is clear, and it's that ethan and mia were definitely NOT made for each other. the man needs to have something stable in his life, a lot like leon does. after finalizing the divorce and moving from a temporary stay at a hotel, then to a new, more permanent home, ethan was forced into house arrest yet again, except now, they're both back in america, but without the company of another person... the only upside was finally being able to see rose again. he was thankful to have her back, but he couldn't lie and say he wasn't stressed taking care of her all by his lonesome. yes, chris would occasionally come to help, and even transport her to ethan's old place where mia had still resided, but it was only an hour a week within a 24-hour day cycle. he longed for something, or someone, more... he sat and pondered, staring off through his bedroom window with nothing on his mind. just as he was going to turn away though, you and your friend had exited their house, both struggling with a bunch of tupperware that was filled to the brim with homemade sweet desserts. despite this, you wore an overly-excited expression as you both decided you were going to go door-to-door and surprise the neighbors with the treats. it was extremely sweet, and not to mention how cute you were, so it made sense that this had caused a pink twinge to sting ethan's cheeks. he knew just then that he wouldn't be able to stop himself as he ran down the steps of his house and out the front door over to you guys, breaking his 'parole'. he grabbed onto all of your plastic containers, holding them up for you whilst asking if he could tag along with you guys. you blushed at the proposal, asking your friend to say yes with silent, pleading eyes as you were left with the opened one. getting the message, they nodded, and the two of you and ethan began to walk together as you got to know each other (ditching your friend), until the snacks had all disappeared.

🥰

CLAIRE, LUIS, MIA, and WESKER (possibly) wouldn't exactly go out of their way to try and find their soulmate. but that doesn't stop you, does it?

CLAIRE is the perfect example of this concept. claire is the type of girl who is always busy and solely focuses on her ambitions in life. she can never truly find the time to look for her 'right person'. she constantly jumps from job to job, opportunity to opportunity, so it made sense that her last relationship was back in her college days. knowing this, even if she was desiring for her specific someone to come into her life, she felt a little scared in taking the steps to finding them. therefore, you found her instead... well, it wasn't exactly the most romantic way though. she was live, covering some sort of case for her journalism career, and you had the scoop. you calmly approached her, giving her the details, but the pencil on her notepad stayed stagnant. you looked at her hand peculiarly, then drifted your gaze up to her face. unknowingly, she had gulped at the eye contact, wetting her suddenly-dry pink lips as she tore her stare away from you and back onto the paper... after a moment, you smirked, realizing exactly that you had her wrapped around your finger.

LUIS - though i do believe he would truly want to find his soulmate on his own terms - because of his situation, i don't think it would be possible for him to find you in any other way than for you to come to him. you could've been a fellow resident of the small village in spain, visiting and caught up in the whole ordeal... could've been a friend of ashley's, having accidentally catching her kidnappers in the middle of the act of taking her away, and have them take you with her... maybe, you could've even been a partner of leon, or possibly ada too. anyway, you two somehow meet each other. you're firstly on the defense, weirded out by his instant attraction to you, but he easily opens you up with his flirtatious jokes - pulling small laughs out of you until they turn into full-blown cackles. what got him to fall even harder for you, though, is when you reciprocated with your own equally as flirtatious jokes. he'd toy with his red9 handgun or twirl his lighter about, which instantly caught your eye. asking him, "wow, you're surely good with your hands. does this skill also apply in other ways?" he'd instantly freeze in his spot, turning to you a tad bit flustered and clearly not expecting a comment like this to come from you. but, he'd recuperate, shooting you with his signature little slimy smize, and tell you: "i guess there's only one way to find out, dulcinea."

MIA also obviously fits in this category. girl put her entire career over her family/love life, what makes you think she would do anything differently to you? because she promised she wouldn't?? you might not experience to the extent of undergoing the same as ethan's trauma, but that doesn't mean it won't be traumatic for you too... honestly, the only way i see a spark happening between the two of you is, if you are her therapist and she's your client. though you can't establish any sort of relationship with your client, i think it'd be a dynamic where the two of you meet, and though you find each other attractive, no advancements are made between you at first. but, after time goes by and mia internally heals by truly taking accountability for her actions, i think either mia or you could possibly ask/suggest a new therapist. either of you would be confused and heartbroken at first, but accept if either party thinks that would be the right choice to be made. and once you both go through the final payment processes and new referrals, one of you would ask to meet up and confess to the other about your strongly-developed feelings.

WESKER could be added here too. throughout the years, he has only been focused on his own plans that he doesn't really feel the need to find his soulmate. i mean, the man also has a huge ego problem, so i could foresee him being like, "if they're my soulmate, then they'll come and find me." and, harkening back to the beginning, they kinda did (even though it wasn't planned, or it could've been? who knows)...

🥰

( notes: just a little headcanon <3 tell me if you agree!

¤ edit! i added luis here & changed the title of the chapter from 'soulmates' to 'first meeting' 😚✨💗 )

🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 81 5
Just before the events of Resident Evil 4, Leon is about to go on his mission to save the President's daughter. He just can't get a certain someone o...
9.8K 434 18
''I'll make sure you stay behind those bars until the day you take your last breath.'' ❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜ She's always been a nice girl, never created...
208K 3K 75
Again this is mainly gonna be Wesker Jake Muller Leon Kennedy Chris Redfield And Piers Nivans But if you want anyone else Comment and I'll try...
6K 179 27
[Resident Evil x Reader] •Book 2• ──❝The Luminous Undead❞── ➤Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness [Finished] ➤Resident Evil: Vendetta [Finished] ...