[HC]: first meeting. ☻

HEADCANON // ada, carlos, chris, claire, ethan, jill, karl, leon, luis, mia, wesker||any reader||tw: none. soulmate au.

ADA, CHRIS, JILL, and WESKER (possibly) may end up locating their soulful counterpart by chance. it wouldn't be as difficult for them since their occupation forces them to travel frequently, but it also wouldn't be anything foreseen or planned.

ADA would be on her own, doing her job as a mercenary. possibly, she would encounter her soulmate in the thick of a challenging scenario: anywhere between fighting someone off, being stuck somewhere and unable to move, or being caught locked inside a puzzling situation - whether you jump in to assist her or simply observe from the sidelines is up to you. either way, it would definitely make for an interesting story to tell your friends and colleagues. but, honestly, ada wouldn't want it any other way...

CHRIS would be deployed somewhere, not expecting to meet his soulmate any time soon, let alone on a mission... you could've been his guide around the decaying city, an innocent civilian in desperate need of help, a bar clerk tending to their patrons during late night rush hour, or perhaps, even a part of the villain team itself. nevertheless, as soon as you lay eyes on each other, both of your pasts are in the past as you envelop each other with wide-open arms.

JILL's probably the most normal option that you could meet someone: it'd be in town, before the events of raccoon city. the two of you could've met in a variety of ways, like a bookstore/café, a softball game (lol), or even some sort of rock band concert. you spotted her, enjoying herself either alone or with her friends - either in the midst of your shift, or a hangout with your own group of friends - and couldn't help but smile at how happy and alive she looked.

WESKER, i could see, finding his soulmate by accident. he sits at his desk, turning page after page of numerous resumés from different assassins worldwide that have started to stack haphazardly on top of the surface. this causes some even fall off the table due to having so much! he bends down to pick them up, immediately finding yours at the top of it all, and he can't help but admire the pinned polaroid picture that stares right back at him. quickly, he gets someone to call you, accepting you into his entourage - not particularly paying attention to the actual contents of your portfolio, but moreso just dying to meet someone like you. days go by, and it's the afternoon. he turns the corner to go back to his office and almost instantly tramples over you... when you both recuperate, each discovering who the person is on the other side, you can't help but think that it'll only be up from here for you two by the light fluttering feeling in your heart.

🥰

CARLOS, LEON, and ETHAN would probably actively seek out their soulmate if ever given the opportunity.

LEON is one for puppy love - we all knew this - as he is often blind-sided by someone who he finds himself interested in. he may not admit to it, gloating about how it's not his 'style' to let a lady take the lead in a relationship, but he secretly wants to find his true love... he heavily desires a sense of stability in his already-chaotic life that was forced upon him, and you'd be the one giving it to him. he probably found boring ol'you at a gas station clerk or waiting/waitressing gig (or some other boring place of work lmao), and after that, he made sure to go there every day when his work day was completed just to see you (i.e. my 'a reminder' oneshot). i'd imagine one of the scenarios going something like: he'd awkwardly walk over to you and say, "'s funny seeing you here..?" to which would be followed by you, responding with a lighthearted scoff and stating the obvious: "yeah, leon... i work here."