Spider-Boy | Male Reader

By LazyButtAuthor

Y/N L/N, a fourteen year old boy who got bit by a radioactive spider that gave him superpowers. Tag along as... More

Prologue (Origin)
Chapter 1 (Lantern Arc)
Chapter 2 (Lantern Arc)
Chapter 3 (Lantern arc)
Chapter 4 (Lantern arc)
Chapter 5 (Lantern arc)
Finale (Lantern arc)
Chapter 1 (Fun With Cage arc)
Chapter 2 (Fun with Cage arc)
Chapter 3 (Fun With Cage arc)
Chapter 4 (Fun With Cage arc)
Chapter 6 (Fun With Cage arc)

Chapter 5 (Fun With Cage arc)

147 5 0
By LazyButtAuthor

Stryker was sitting on a chair, watching as Noah Burstein was doing some stuff in the lab. He was creating it, the serum, the thing that made Luke Cage who he is now. He coughed, making Noah turn at him, he then spoke, a smile plastered on his face.

Stryker:"How do I know you're doing a good job?"

He asked as he looked at the man's fearful eyes. Noah stared at the man then spoke, silently.

Noah:"You'll have to trust me..."

He muttered. Willis slowly stood up and took small steps towards the doctor. He stopped in front of him and smiled, speaking with venom in his voice.

Stryker:"You wouldn't do me wrong, right?"

He said, injecting fear into the poor man's heart. Noah nodded quickly, trembling with fear as he tried to find the right words.

Noah:"Y-Y-Yeah... I-I won't do anything b-bad! I swear!"

Willis stared at him for a few seconds then stood up, a smile plastered on his face as he hit the side of his legs.

Willis:"You promised, that's great!"

He then slowly turned around as he saw Spear and Mangler walk in. Spear walked to Willis while Mangler stayed behind, his head hanging low. Willis took a big step, stopping in front of Spear with a smile.

Willis:"Hey, I'm hoping you guys brought me good news."

He then saw the Mangler's face and the smile slowly left his face as Spear begun talking.

Spear:"We had a small problem..."

He said, making Willis tilt his head, his eyes widened and a smile back on his face.

Willis:"A problem..."

He then turned at Noah who was silently watching. He spoke as he pointed to the Spear.

Willis:"You hear that? They had a problem!"

He then chuckled, the chuckles turned into laughing as the Mangler and Spear watched, uneased. Willis then suddenly took out his gun and shot Spear's right kneecap, making him fall to the ground as he shouted in pain.

Mangler:"Spear!"

The man rushed towards Spear as Willis kept his smile on his face. The Mangler then looked up at Willis, on his knee while checking on Spear. Willis' smile disappeared and he spoke in a threatening voice.

Willis:"If you don't come back with my delivery again..."

He pointed the gun to Spear's head and spoke with venom in his voice.

Willis:"I'll kill you, then everyone you ever loved, starting with..."

He then turned the gun to the Mangler and spoke.

Willis:"Your unlovable punk of a brother. Understood?"

He asked, pushing Spear's head using the end of his gun. Spear nodded quickly, scared. Willis slowly nodded and pointed the gun to the ceiling before speaking.

Willis:"The only one of you I need in my operation is Noah, don't forget that."

He said as he pointed the gun to Noah. He then turned back at the brother, the gun sideways in his hand.

Willis:"Rest of you are useless."

Spider-Boy landed inside the living room and the first thing he saw was a heavily injured Iron Fist on the coffee table. Claire slowly took something out and threw it in a metal bowl before speaking.

Claire:"This is the last piece of shrapnel."

She then looked to the window and saw Spider-Boy standing in front of her. His head titled to the side as he watched the scene unfold with silence. Spider-Boy then heard Danielle speak.

Danielle:"Judas bullet."

Spider-Boy turned at the girl as she continued talking.

Danielle:"Uncle Danny jumped in front of a bullet to protect me from getting hurt."

She said as her eyes landed on her father, who was staring at her, now sitting up. Luke's arms were crossed, his eyebrows furrowed as he stared at the girl, dead silent. Danielle shook her head quickly and tried to protest what was coming.

Danielle:"Look, dad, I ca-"

Luke cut her off as he spoke, softly, hiz head hanging low.

Luke:"You're out."

Danielle's eyes widened as she tried to protest once again.

Danielle:"But dad I-"

Luke raised his hand, making Danielle stop. He then shook his head as he spoke.

Luke:"I don't want to hear it. Sending you out was a mistake."

Claire shook her head as she looked down, while Danielle on the other hand scoffed and spoke.

Danielle:"Maybe if you didn't refuse to teach me this wouldn't happen!"

Luke his his thigh and turned at his daughter, the anger in his eyes were visible as he spoke.

Luke:"None of this would have happened if you just listened to me!"

Danielle:"You told me I could!"

Danielle shot back, as loud as her father, making him speak.

Luke:"I said maybe! Do you know what maybe is!?"

Spider-Boy raised both his hands as he tried to break the fight.

Spider-Boy:"Guys, come on, let's not say something we'll regret!"

Danielle then spoke, her eyes full of anger, with a hint of disgust in her voice.

Danielle:"I wish you weren't my father."

She said. She then rushed to her room and slammed the door shut, leaving the living room in silence. Luke was looking at his daughter's door while Spider-Boy stayed silent, looking down. Claire caressed Luke's arm as she spoke.

Claire:"She doesn't mean it, Luke. She's just upset, that's all."

Luke turned at Claire before shaking his head. His head hung love as he spoke.

Luke:"I know her, she isn't."

Spider-Boy then slowly raised his head and spoke with a low voice.

Spider-Boy:"I'll go talk to her. You guys don't worry, she'll be okay."

He said as he walked towards the girl's room. Spider-Boy stopped when he heard Luke's voice.

Luke:"Spider-Boy!"

The hero slowly turned at him, making Luke speak with a small smile.

Luke:"Thank you."

Spider-Boy nodded and opened the door. He stepped into the room and closed the door. The first thing he saw was Danielle sitting on her bed.

Her head was in her hands as she was looking down, swearing at something. She raised her head and saw Spider-Boy who slowly pointed next to her.

Spider-Boy:"Uh, can I?"

Danielle nodded as she gestured Spider-Boy to take a seat next to her. So he did. There was an awkward silence for a few seconds before Spider-Boy decided to destroy it.

Spider-Boy:"He's really worried about you."

Danielle turned at Spider-Boy and spoke with anger in her voice.

Danielle:"Tell him I'm okay."

Spider-Boy slowly shook his head. He then got closer to Danielle and held her hand, making the girl look up at the boy's mask. He then slowly spoke.

Spider-Boy:"He's your father, Danielle. He deserves a word with you, not me."

Danielle scoffed as she pulled her hand away. She then muttered.

Danielle:"Father my ass. He's always blaming me for stuff."

Spider-Boy shook his head, this time placing his hand on her back, where it was acceptable. He then looked at the wall, staring at the poster hanging on the wall.

It was a Defenders poster, Luke was at the middle, his left hand was a fist, connecting to his right hand. Jessica Jones was at his right, her arm resting on the tall man's shoulder. Daredevil was looking down, at Luke's left. He had his billy clubs in his hands. Iron Fist's lower face was covered, his right hand was shining and he had it up.

Spider-Boy stared at it and slowly spoke.

Spider-Boy:"You're lucky."

Danielle turned at the hero, confused, making him speak again.

Spider-Boy:"Them, they're like your family. You have a father, three uncles, a mother, two with Claire."

Danielle raised her eyebrows and demanded.

Danielle:"Just tell me the point."

Spider-Boy looked down and sighed before raising his head and looking at Danielle.

Spider-Boy:"Since the day I was born, I rarely get to see my father. Once a year if I am lucky."

He said, his soft and calm voice helped Danielle to relax.

Danielle:"That must be bad..."

Spider-Boy then nodded as he continued speaking.

Spider-Boy:"My mother is sick, she's bed ridden."

Danielle stayed silent as she watched the hero open up to her. It was the first time Spider-Boy spoke about his own self to her. Usually when they met, he would talk about the "Spider Of The Week" votings and how it must be rigged because he always lost, whining about the "Spider-App" made by Spider-Man himself.

But this time, Danielle was learning about Spider-Boy, his life and what he went through.

Spider-Boy let out a dry chuckle as he spoke again.

Spider-Boy:"I remember her bakery... Bathing with pink with a big sign, taking interest of everyone."

Danielle:"Was she a good baker?"

Danielle asked, making Spider-Boy chuckle as he spoke.

Spider-Boy:"She was the best... Well until the, sickness..."

He then cleared his throat and kept talking.

Spider-Boy:"When my mom first got this sickness, my father wasn't present. I had to drag her to the doctor, my uncle was working hard he didn't have time."

Danielle looked at the boy, and saw the truth for the first time. Spider-Boy was a hero, one that saved thousands of lives, old, young, criminals even. But now, the boy in front of her was just a highschooler.

Spider-Boy:"I dragged her like, at least... Twelve miles. I know it doesn't sound much but that was where the nearest hospital was."

He chuckled again, his arm resting on his thighs as his hands were connected, making a fist. He then spoke again with a sigh.

Spider-Boy:"They didn't know what it was. So I brought her back home... I saw my father for the first time that year. He looked at me, then at my mother who was barely standing because of exhaustion. He then handed me..."

He sighed as he opened his left hand and punched his palm with his right hand.

Spider-Boy:"And envelope, filled with cash..."

Danielle looked at the hero closely, reading his body movements clearly.

Spider-Boy:"He... Then left again, not to be seen for a year and half. Leaving me with a bit of cash, my sick mother and my baby sister."

Spider-Boy turned at Danielle and continued.

Spider-Boy:"I found a job, worked my ass off to pay the rent, also take care of my mom and my sister... We ate pasta, every single day but you know... My sister, she didn't complain, not even once."

He said and sniffed before turning away from the girl. Danielle placed her hand on Spider-Boy's back and caressed it as she spoke.

Danielle:"It's okay... It's all in the past, Spider-Boy."

Spider-Boy shook his head and turned at Danielle before speaking again.

Spider-Boy:"Danielle, you didn't live this, I did."

The girl titled her head as the hero kept talking.

Spider-Boy:"Your, your father is perfectly fine, he's with you. Heh, sometimes even when you don't want him to, right?"

He asked, making the girl slowly nod.

Spider-Boy:"Your father cares about you, he could've just sent you out or leave you with an envelope of cash."

Spider-Boy placed his hand on Danielle's before speaking.

Spider-Boy:"I didn't get the chance to spend much time with my father. You have it, it's in the palm of your hand, Danielle. Don't let something like this destroy the relationship between you and your father."

Danielle looked at Spider-Boy silently, thinking about everything the hero has said. She then slowly nodded and whispered at him.

Danielle:"You're right..."

She said as she stood up. She walked to the door but stopped in front of it before speaking, her head hanging low.

Danielle:"Hey, Spider-Boy."

She slowly turned around, seeing Spider-Boy wasn't present, the window open. A small smile appeared on her face as she muttered.

Danielle:"Thank you..."

Spider-Boy looked at the window, and saw Danielle slowly approaching Luke. The girl then hugged Luke, making her father hug her even stronger. A smile appeared on his face as he took off his mask. He then felt something going down and wiped it, a tear, coming down.

He was jealous but happy for Danielle. Before he could jump off, he heard his phone ring and smiled as he stared at the caller.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 73 8
Richie Parker, with his twin brother Peter lives a small life with a small group of friends in a big city. But what happens when he gets bit by a rad...
538 13 17
Peter was your average teenager until the radioactive spider bit him. Now he has to juggle being an average teenager and an above-average hero. Follo...
85.2K 1.3K 53
Y/N L/N is 18 year guy who was just normal. That all Changed when he was bit by a radioactive spider. He dawn the mask and become Spider man to the v...
84.9K 1.3K 22
Y/N Parker is a normal high schooler until a radioactive spider bites him. He is lost in his confusion but decides to become the superhero spider-man...