The Story Of Persino

By DismaDM

This story is about an ex employee at Sega who created his own version of Sonic The Hedgehog along with an ne... More

Chapter 1:The First Victim
Chapter 2:swim away
Chapter 3:Hanging Fists
Chapter 4:blood and machines
Chapter 5:broken love
Chapter 6:burning childhood
Chapter 7:carry-out
Chapter 8:two hedgehogs, one hell
Chapter 9:bloodneck tragedies
Chapter 10:a widow in disguise
Chapter 11:fly high
Final chapter:disobedience to god
???

Chapter 12:strength and torture in deep silence

3 0 0
By DismaDM

Kenny just keeps running and running while Brian trys catching up but ends up getting poasessed by persino again, and immediately starts gaining on Kenny and throws a knife at his leg stabbing it and making Kenny fall into the ground. Causing persino to walk up to Kenny as Brian and simply just kills Kenny by ripping some of his limbs off and and eating Eric's guts while hanging Eric on a tree and just leaving them to rot while going back to Brian's home to punish him for disobedience against god.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 722 36
A collection of my original platonic yandere one shots and short stories. This book will not be related to any sort of challenge and will be updated...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
41.2K 655 125
Almost all of the stories here are from the FB page Spookify, Let's Takutan Pare and other FB horror pages that I compiled. They are the ones that I...
16.8K 369 27
Lilian Warren Thomas is the Daughter of the famous paranormal investigators Lorraine and Ed Warren. And the Wife of Drew Thomas. Lilian have the same...