The Story Of Persino

By DismaDM

This story is about an ex employee at Sega who created his own version of Sonic The Hedgehog along with an ne... More

Chapter 1:The First Victim
Chapter 2:swim away
Chapter 3:Hanging Fists
Chapter 4:blood and machines
Chapter 6:burning childhood
Chapter 7:carry-out
Chapter 8:two hedgehogs, one hell
Chapter 9:bloodneck tragedies
Chapter 10:a widow in disguise
Chapter 11:fly high
Chapter 12:strength and torture in deep silence
Final chapter:disobedience to god
???

Chapter 5:broken love

2 0 0
By DismaDM

Out on a dark night, there was a woman by the name of cally. Cally was a beautiful, rare woman that Brian found quite attractive among most people around this world. So, Brian wanted a chance with her after she found the cartridge, but persino had other plans for her once she found the cartridge nearby a mannequin and went home with it. And once cally put the cartridge in she immediately chose Amy, since she was her favorite character at the time and once the game started she appeared at her all time favorite level Stardust Speedway. And once she started playing she saw sonic run past her and immediately began to follow him. While wondering why sonics here as well in the first place. And once cally got to the checkpoint she saw sonic appearing in front of Amy holding her hammer, and once Amy reached for a hug sonic immediately rips both of Amy's hands off and watches Amy scream in pain while bleeding leaving cally in shock and fear and she dropped the controller while watching Amy fall on her knees while screaming and crying while watching her hands just bleed out while being ripped off and persino revealing himself while chuckling to himself. And as soon as cally immediately grabbed the controller persino said, "where you going my love?" In which sounded like Brian, and once cally immediately got confused persino used Amys hammer to crush Amy's head shattering it like glass while making cally scream at the sight of it. And once cally immediately ripped the cartridge off the console she threw it out of the window not knowing Brian's right behind her with a sledgehammer. And once cally turns around Brian immediately swings the sledgehammer and immediately crushes callys head like how persino did to Amy and just chuckles, knowing that he finally "got the girl he wanted".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 786 33
After 5 years, both Clementine and (YN) have both worked together, alongside with Alvin "Lee" Junior, AJ in short, who has taken cared of him as thei...
185K 2.7K 33
The MHA universe is in for a real shock when they find out about a universe that has real God's, Monster's and that a Foundation of quirkless people...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...