Blood Moon: Bought by the Maf...

By SophieSladeBooks

*NOTE: This Story is Complete! When the most powerful Alpha buys me at an underground auction, I never drea... More

Chapter 1: I'll Stand and Fight
Chapter 2: I Owed Him My Life
Chapter 3: Fate
Chapter 4: Mate
Chapter 5: Auction
Chapter 6: What I'm Capable Of
Chapter 7: Submit
Chapter 8: My Queen
Chapter 9: Protection
Chapter 10: A Feisty Woman
Chapter 11: Pain and Pleasure
Chapter 12: But I Could Dream
Chapter 13: Gone
Chapter 14: My Mate and Queen
Chapter 15: We'll Just Have to See About That
Chapter 16: Choice
Chapter 17: Luna
Chapter 18: It was Going to be Tough
Chapter 19: The Hunt
Chapter 20: The Quiet Before the Storm
Chapter 21: A Veiled Threat
Chapter 22: Nothing More, Nothing Less
Chapter 23: Makeover
Chapter 24: Pull of the Mate
Chapter 25: Caged
Chapter 26: Much to Learn
Chapter 27: Taming His Mate
Chapter 28: Domination and Compromise
Chapter 29: A Battle of Wills
Chapter 30: Pleasure
Chapter 31: Answers
Chapter 32: Warning
Chapter 33: Plan of Attack
Chapter 34: Faceoff
Chapter 35: Impending Attack
Chapter 36: The Dons
Chapter 37: Getting Even
Chapter 38: A Dangerous Man
Chapter 39: Stamina
Chapter 40: Taking a Stand
Chapter 41: Unwanted Surprise
Chapter 42: The Past Should Stay in the Past
Chapter 43: Adan is Mine
Chapter 44: Shameless
Chapter 45: Sneak Attack
Chapter 46: A Special Evening
Chapter 47: Equality and Power
Chapter 48: A Day of Glamour
Chapter 49: Moon Goddess
Chapter 50: A Member of the Pack
Chapter 51: Standoff
Chapter 52: A Battle of Wills
Chapter 53: Pride
Chapter 54: Love You Would Die For
Chapter 55: Unexpected Visit
Chapter 56: A Blast from the Past
Chapter 57: Questions
Chapter 58: A Romantic Moment
Chapter 60: Let Him
Chapters 61: Plans
Chapter 62: Famous Last Words
Chapter 63: Fletcher
Chapter 64: Playtime
Chapter 65: Threats and Favors
Chapter 66: In a Heartbeat
Chapter 67: Want and Need
Chapter 68: Moving On
Chapter 69: Goodbyes Are Never Easy
Chapter 70: Somewhere in Time
Chapter 71: Not a Morning Person
Chapter 72: Wake Up Call
Chapter 73: Spells
Chapter 74: A Plan and a Warning
Chapter 75: Trust
Chapter 76: Attack
Chapter 77: Escape 1
Chapter 78: Escape 2
Chapter 79: Once a Traitor, Always a Traitor
Chapter 80: You Are Mine
Chapter 81: Missing
Chapter 82: Truth
Chapter 83: Betrayal and Trust
Chapter 84: One Taste
Chapter 85: One Step Closer
Chapter 86: Challenge
Chapter 87: The Battle Raged On
Chapter 88: Aftermath
Chapter 89: Love is Love
Chapter 90: Forever
Chapter 91: Blood Moon
Chapter 92: A Quick Learner
Chapter 93: Take me... Please
Chapter 94: Mates
Chapter 95: My Mate
Chapter 96: Nothing Else Mattered
Chapter 97: Death Wish
Chapter 98: Aftermath
Chapter 99: Magic
Chapter 100: Neverafter
Chapter 101: Shot
Chapter 102: Everafters

Chapter 59: Announcement

406 20 0
By SophieSladeBooks

Brenna

I woke the following afternoon, and Adan was still there. I leaned over and kissed his chest.

"Awake already?" he asked, his eyes still closed as he ran his fingers lightly over my bare back.

"Yeah." I slid on top of him, placing my feet on both sides of him as I pushed down onto him.

His hands firmly gripped my hips as he pulled me down onto him and slowly opened his eyes. "I like this kind of wakeup call."

I chuckled, but all conversation stopped as I slammed onto him, riding his long hard cock.

"That's it," he breathed, watching me fuck him. "Take your pleasure, baby."

I ground onto him and then pushed onto him again as pleasure coursed through my body. Soon, my walls clenched around him, causing his cock to swell as we both went over the edge together.

"Come here, baby," he breathed, flipping me over onto the bed. Then he slid my legs over his shoulders as he pounded into me over and again, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. "Man, you feel good." He pushed into me over and again, and then his lips slammed down onto mine as his cock swelled again, sending me over the edge as he moaned against my lips. Then he collapsed onto the bed beside me, spent.

I kissed his chest as my breathing slowed. "Let's stay in bed all day."

He chuckled as he drew lazy circles over my back. "I wish we could." Then he opened his eyes, his lips curling into a sexy grin. "But you have a wedding to plan."

I chuckled. "Is today too soon?"

But his smile faded as he lay over me again. "I want to do this right, Brenna. I want to give you a big wedding."

I shook my head as I gazed into his eyes. "As long as I have you, that's enough."

His lips claimed mine a moment later, and I opened for him, deepening the kiss as his tongue swept over mine, passion overtaking us both. He pulled back a moment later and gave me one last sweet kiss. "Keep kissing me like that, and I may marry you now."

"Promises, promises," I breathed against his lips.

He gave me another quick kiss. Then he took my hand and led me to the shower. "Let's go before I change my mind."

He turned on the water, and I kissed his chest and his lips as we waited for the water to heat. When it was ready, he turned me around and pushed into me from behind in the steady stream of water. He reached around me and rubbed my clit as he slammed into me over and again. Then he turned my head over my shoulder and crushed his lips to mine, his tongue playing with mine as he pushed into me. Then I turned and braced my hands against the cold shower tiles. Soon, his cock swelled, and my walls clenched around him, milking him as we went over the edge together.

Relaxed and sated, he took his time shampooing my hair and washing my body, and I washed his, enjoying the feel of his powerful muscles playing under my grasp.

When the water ran cold, he wrapped a fluffy white towel around me and then wrapped one around his waist and gave me one last sweet kiss. "I'll go to my suite to finish getting ready. Meet me in the hallway in a few minutes."

"I will." I gave him one more kiss, and he headed toward the adjoining door, but then smiled and rushed back to give me another passionate kiss. Then he walked purposefully into his suite without looking back, closing the door behind him.

I quickly dressed, already feeling his absence. I began making plans for our wedding, not wanting to spend one more day without him.

In the hallway, we checked to ensure both doors were locked and then headed into the elevator.

"Meet us downstairs," Adan said to my guards just as the door closed. "So, have you set a date for our wedding yet?"

I laughed, shaking my head. "No, not yet. But I think it should be soon."

He chuckled, looking me over. "That's exactly what I was thinking. Maybe this weekend? The Blood Moon is approaching in two weeks, so we don't have much time. I don't want there to be any mistakes with you."

The elevator door opened on the first floor, and Adan placed his hand on the small of my back as we headed toward the Main Dining Hall.

"I don't want there to be any mistakes with you, either," I added. "Some wolves have more than one Mate, but not me."

He nodded, his eyes boring into mine. "Neither do I."

Two guards opened the huge wooden doors for us as we approached.

"Good afternoon, Alpha, My Queen." One of the guards said as we walked past.

"Good afternoon," I replied. When we were out of earshot, I leaned close to Adan. "I think we should lock ourselves away for the entirety of the Blood Moon."

He laughed, running his fingers through his hair. "I like the way you think." He motioned toward the head table where Mason was sitting. "Come on. Let's go."

Mason waved us toward him when he saw us, and Adan returned the wave, but we headed toward the buffet line that was set up for lunch. As usual, everyone stepped away from the buffet when they saw us approach.

But Adan held up his hands. "That's okay, everyone. Brenna and I can wait."

"No, Alpha," a wolf said, stepping back. "I'm not in that big of a hurry."

Soon, no one was getting anything. So, Adan and I walked forward, took plates off the bar, and headed down the line. Everyone stepped back up to the buffet once we passed.

Today, the buffet was filled with Reuben sandwiches, roast beef sandwiches, turkey, and more, along with French fries, fried potatoes, and varied fruits and vegetables. But there was primarily meat. We were wolves, after all.

After Adan and I loaded our plates, we headed over to the main table.

"Well, good afternoon!" Mason chirped, giving us a knowing smile.

"Knock it off," Adan growled, taking his seat.

I looked down at the table, and Hailey and Ember were sitting at another table, glaring at me. I rolled my eyes.

The other blonde that had been with Adan the night I heard them laughing in his suite appeared to be no worse for wear. She was sitting with her back to us, talking with some friends. I guess that when you've been a wolf in a Pack for as long as she has, it wasn't unheard of to sleep around, especially when you didn't have a Mate.

Adan looked up and followed my gaze. "Don't mind them. They'll eventually get used to the idea of us being together."

"Just don't sleep with them again." I sat next to him and took a bite of my Reuben sandwich, as if this were the most normal conversation in the world.

He stared at me for a moment as one corner of his lips curled into a sexy smile. "I don't intend to." Then he glanced over at Mason. "After we eat, let's meet to discuss the attack yesterday."

My head snapped up.

"Along with Brenna, off course." He gave me a small smile but was all business. "As the Luna of the Pack and my future Queen, she is now my advisor." Adan took a bite of his roast beef sandwich.

Mason looked between us and smiled. "So, have you two set a date yet?"

Adan smirked as he glanced over at me. "Well, you're going to have to ask her that."

Mason's eyes shot open wide. "So, it's official?"

A broad smile spread across Adan's face. "I asked her last night, and she said yes."

"Yes!" Mason yelled, capturing everyone's attention as he jumped out of his seat and raised his glass, turning to the Pack. "Everyone, the Alpha has an announcement to make!"

Silence filled the room as all eyes turned toward Adan.

"Well?" He held my hand, smiling as he looked into my eyes. "Shall we?"

I nodded. "Now's as good a time as any, I guess."

"Let's do it." Adan held my chair while I stood.

"If you don't tell everyone, then I will," Mason said under his breath, only audible to us.

"Luna Brenna and I just became engaged and plan to marry within the next few weeks before the Blood Moon!" Adan announced, a broad smile lighting his lips.

Hailey got up abruptly and stormed out, followed by Ember, her friend. She gave me a dirty look over her shoulder. Then it dawned on me. Ember was in my Glam Squad. She was my nail tech. Why she had never said anything before, I had no idea. But she was always quiet, did her job, and stayed to herself. But she is also a warrior. I made a mental note to have her taken off my Glam Squad immediately. I didn't know if that was how Hailey was finding things out about Adan and me or not, but I didn't want to know.

But I quickly pushed the thought aside, determined to focus on the announcement of our engagement. Everything else could wait.

***

A/N: So, what do you think will happen next? Comment below and let me know. :-) 

If you'd like to read ahead, this story is complete on my Patreon. I'd love to see you there! https://www.patreon.com/user?u=82904554

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 28.3K 35
I ran as fast as my legs could carry me, deeper into the woods away from my pack that was chasing me and into the neighboring pack, the Black Moon Pa...
24 1 3
"I hunger for you and I'm done being starved." I have only ever known one thing my entire life: obey. In the daylight I'm the perfect daughter, sub...
4.3K 250 8
This love can make me... or end me... ------------------------------------------------ My life was suppose to be simple... Well, as simple as being a...
1.1M 9.3K 10
Hayley's on the run from a stalker who's determined to make her pay. When she saves the life of the local Alpha, exposing her new location in the pro...