𝑰𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝑳�...

נכתב על ידי ILuvMuichiroTokito

(づ^ᗨ^)づ THIS Story is dedicated to @Tartie_Lemon_Bun This is a Muichiro Tokito X Female Reader. (Mature/ cont... עוד

Author Note. Pleas Read! (You wont understand if you dont)
☁🌫Distrust🌫☁
☁🌫Blackout🌫☁
Real Quick A/N
☁🌫Remember🌫☁
118 reads!
☁🌫Panic🌫☁
☁🌫~Whatever I Say~🌫☁
☁🌫Operation!!!🌫☁
☁🌫Obsession🌫☁
☁🌫Obsession-Part Two🌫☁
☁🌫Smile Please?🌫☁
☁️ 🌫You cant do that to him! 🌫☁️
☁🌫Diamond🌫☁
☁🌫Request 💠 Demand🌫☁
☁🌫Picture Perfect🌫☁
☁🌫Yes...it is-Part 1🌫☁
Yes...it is - Part 2
Yes...it is - Part 3
Extremely Important Note!
☁️🌫Do..you...L-🌫☁️
☁️🌫A Leap of Faith🌫☁️
☁️🌫Letters🌫☁️
🌫 ☁️Mine☁️🌫
A/N (MUST READDDD!!!!!!)
🔞☁️🌫Innocent: Part 1 🌫☁️ 🔞
New update release date:
7?!...no...8?!!!
Ok so...(Yeah, pls read you guys)
🍏☁️What did you just say? Part-1 ☁️🍏
WARNING
🍋What Did You Just Say? Part-2🍋
Final: Isn't The Moon Lovely?
Vote for next story

🔞☁️🌫Innocent: part 2🌫☁️🔞

9K 111 894
נכתב על ידי ILuvMuichiroTokito

A/N-  PART TWO! Im going to go confront Muzan Alone now. And I like that picture...I want to draw it ( 〃..)

Like i said, its my first lemon so...dw, i wont get mad if you say it sucks lmaooo.

Muichiro looms over me and takes the belt off my eyes. The sight is tempting...and I don't think I look any better.

His hair is messy, his face is extremely red, and his breathing is heavy.

"W-Was that ok?" He asks. I struggle with my words, "I-I-...Mhm, y-yes."

He smiles, "I'm glad.."

I notice how I've been the only one receiving pleasure. "M-Muichiro...if you want we can start..." I say, grabbing a blanket to cover myself.

"Why are you using the blanket?" He tilts his head. Think of something Y/n! "Umm. Im a little cold..." I lie.

A darker blush appeared on his face, "W-Well...I don't t-think you'll be so cold...when...umm..."

I nod my head quickly, "A-Ah, I agree!" Though I keep the blanket on top of my body. He starts to fiddle with the blanket so I try to distract him. "Muichiro...I have a sort of embarrasing question..."

His head snaps up and he stops playing with the blanket. "H-How did you know what to do? Or uh...I-If you were doing it right...?" I try to filter my words, but I guess my mind didn't grace me with what I needed.

Muichiro flushed and fiddled with the blanket some more. "Umm...well...Uzui told me about it. H-He said not to do it because I'm too young, but...I guess...I didn't listen to him."

He takes a deep breath, "And...I uh...I knew I was doing it right cause...well...your legs started to shake, and you were moaning a lot too."

T-T-That's embarrassing!!!!!!

I grab a pillow and shove it down on my face. "Um. Y/n? What are you doing?" Muichiro asks, trying to get the pillow off. Finally, he manages to remove it; but his heart skips a beat when he does.

I gave up hiding my face and just looked to my left. Though when I saw Muichiro staring, I lifted my hands to cover my face again.

But they never reached it. Instead, my wrists were gripped by his hands.

"Don't. Ever. Try To Hide. Your Face. From Me. Again." Muichiro's voice came out as deep and daring. Well...more so demanding.

I hesitantly nodded.

"And yes...we can start now if you wish." He says.

I pulled the blanket to my chest and sat up abruptly, "W-Why are you treating me like that? Like a princess or something. This is about you too ya'know. I shouldn't be the only one who gets the pleasure or say-so."

After recovering from the shock of my sudden action, Muichiro closed his eyes. "Y/n...that's where your wrong. I learned a few things from Uzui, and believe me. Every single touch I've given you tonight...sent chills of pleasure through me. Before you came along, I never felt this pleasure. But now you're here...with me...and I can do whatever I want...just the thought is close to sending me over the edge."

Finally, he opens his eyes.

A memory of what they looked like during our first meeting flashed in my mind.

He had such blank and deadened eyes...as if they died because they had seen too much of the harsh world. They were flat with boredom. Heavy with the burden of so many unfocused thoughts.

But now...his beautiful turquoise eyes were different. Ive seen the lust-filled gaze before...but there's something different now.

"Muichiro..." I breathed.

Yes. He's aware of his gaze now. "What does it feel like for you right now? Such lust." I ask, cautiously.

"......"

Muichiro's gaze shifted all over me.

"It feels like that tiny moment when you miss a step and your foot is suspended in air. You know it should've felt solid ground so you have no idea what's happening, if you will ever feel solid ground again, or if you'll just fall forever. Your stomach churns, and your heart gets very heavy. Then your breath begins to speed up. When you feel this, you want to find something to hold onto; forever. And Y/n...your the only thing I want to touch right now."

Flustered by his confession, I almost try to cover my face again, but then I remembered Muichiro's threat.

Instead, I lean in and give him a passionate kiss. His lips feel so soft against mine. Once we part he gives me a determined look. "Ok. No more stalling. I want this Y/n. Lets do it."

I feel my ears turn red as I nod. Before I know it, the blanket that covering me was stolen. I look over to see Muichiro sitting on the side of the bed with a blanket on. "H-Hey...get your own blanket."

He looks me up and down, causing me to go beet red and press my legs together. "This is technically my blanket."

Agh. He's right. Well...

"Finder's keepers. Why can't you just go to the other side and get the blankets we knocked off?"

He shrugs and starts to take his pants off. Even though he has the blanket, I don't look. I'd get too embarrassed.

"W-What's taking so long?" I ask. Muichiro huffs at my impatience, "I'm folding them dum-dum"

"Dum-Dum? You're the nerd. Despite throwing throwing the top of your uniform, you fold the bottom?" A teasing laugh escapes my mouth.

Moving in blinding speeds, Muichiro pins me down underneath him. I try my hardest not to let my eyes wander to the lower half of his body. "Then next time, youll just have to take them off Sherlock."

I failed. My eyes traveled, leaving not a single in of skin unnoticed. Then they shot up when the embarrasment flooded in.

T-Theres no way I can take him...

"Y/n, you look like a rose. Your very red. Hmm...Once Shinobu let me look at the roses in her garden."

"um-...I-I'm ok." I said, keeping complete eye contact with the ceiling above him.

"Y/n...please look at me..." Muichiro begs. I give in and meet his gaze. "I uh....I don't really know how to start..." He sweat-drops.

I give a nervous laugh at both his comment and the increased speed of my pulse.

"Maybe just do what you learned?" I ask. He nods and lines himself up to me. I swear my heartbeat sped up by ten times.

He starts to slowly enter, watching me just in case. But I soon realized that my eyes were shut. I suppress a hiss from the forein pressure.

Suddenly Muichiro slams into me, making my eyes jerk open "AH!" I shout. He looks at me in horror, "I-I'm sorry! I didn't know!"

I grab onto his arm when he starts to retract, "N-No. Your ok Muichiro. Just-let me get used to it for a moment." I huffed with pleading eyes. Thankfully he complied with my wishes.

I soon motioned for him to continue, and he hesitantly started to push into me. Movement after movement, the pain started to go away.

It wasn't long before the pain was replaced by pleasure; increasing by every thrust.

"Y/n...are you...alright" Muichiro panted. I let out something between a moan and a cry which embarrasses me even more. "Hah~Umm...Yes." I breath.

I've never had sex before...and a few things shocked me. The intensity of the pleasure, the physical touch, and lack of control I felt.

I started to feel soft kisses grazing my neck, then to my cheek, and next he went to my ear.

"Mmh...ha...M-Muichiro~"

The kisses on the top of my ear turned to slight nibbles and sucking. I couldn't help but be even more aroused.

"Nghh...Y/n..." Muichiro moaned by my ear. My head swung back from the sensation of his moans.

Fingertips found their way, traveling down my back and teasing my skin. A cry falls from my lips as tears brim my eyes.

"Y/n.." He panted, "Your so...agh~ submissive."

Muichiro is right.

He's dominated me to the point where I'm completely vulnerable. "T-Tell me-if it hurts..."

I manage to nod and focus on keeping myself conscious. This isn't painful at all...it's just that it's overbearingly pleasurable.

The changes of speed when he's thrusting into me, all the pressure and tension in my stomach, and every time he moans, the vibrations run down my spine and tease my core.

"Y-Y/nn. This is too-hah~g-good.."

My nails dig into his back; probably leaving visible marks. A wave of guilt floods through me.

Suddenly he cries out and bites my neck. "O-Ow! Muichiro!"

Even after my wail, he doesn't let go of his bite. That's when I realize what he's doing.

He's trying to muffle the noise, so we're not heard. Both of his arms wrap around me tightly, and I take note that their shaking.

I adjust my hips to meet his easily, and I earn a pleased hum.

My breath begins to waver as I feel a new feeling run through my body, and my toes curl.

A knot starts to build in my stomach as his thrusts get sloppy. I swear, his hot breath against my skin just aroused me even more.

"Ah~ha~! I arch my back and press my body to Muichiro's. With a shaky breath, I buck my hips to his; causing a low moan to erupt from his mouth.

His head snaps up, and sweat runs down his face.

"Y-Y/n! I-I don't know w-what to do!" He gasps, looking me in the eyes.

My mouth was sealed off due to the moans that threatened to leave my lips. But I will try anyway.

"Wah~...just-pull out when...huff~" My sentence was cut short from my whimpers. I have to admit, the eye contact sent me over the edge just like his breath in my ear.

Suddenly the pleasure starts to climax, and I feel like I could scream with pleasure.

Muichiro grabbed the back of my head and forced his mouth on mine, blocking the shriek that dwelled in my throat.

My sobs of delight vibrated against his lips, making him moan in return. The inside of my stomach snaps, and a whole wave of warm pleasure floods my region. Sexual pulses start to make my body slightly twitch from this feeling.

As soon as Muichiro pulls out, I feel the warm substance leak out of me. Then Muichiro releases near my lower abdomen.

He lowers himself on top of me and rests his head on my chest. Our pants and groans still flooded our ears before silence took over. Muichiro passed out before he could even adjust himself.

I pull his body close to mine. Its so warm and soft. Not to mention, very muscular.

A slight laugh finds its way to my lips. I smile at the thought and close my eyes. I can't believe we did that. But I don't regret anything...I got to be closer than any other time I've been with him.

The moon though...it kept us bright the entire time. Moonlight alone can brighten the room.

I look down at Muichiro's sleeping form. Hmm, I guess we'll clean up in the morning... 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

10.1K 322 47
"The moons beautiful tonight, isn't it?" . . . . (Under some editing, changes coming up: Rewrite the first few chapters, remove a character, and edit...
103K 2.6K 51
❝ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏɪꜱᴏɴ ᴋɪꜱꜱᴇꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ʟɪᴘꜱᴛɪᴄᴋ.❞ - ᴄʜᴀᴛꜰɪᴄ/ᴛʀᴀᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ꜰɪᴄ - ꜰ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ x ᴍᴜɪᴄʜɪʀᴏ ᴛᴏᴋɪᴛᴏ - ᴋɴʏ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ ᴀᴜ ᴍᴜɪᴄʜɪʀᴏ ᴛᴏᴋɪᴛᴏ ɪꜱ...
59.6K 1K 13
You became a hashira after the loss of your little sister. You generally got bored on every mission and usually slept mid-mission. That all changed w...
321K 9K 41
𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀 x 𝐊𝐍𝐘 [𝐌𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐨 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] ╰┈➤𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐎 𝐘/𝐍 is not any normal teenager or student you come across, s...