The Devil's Forbidden Love ||...

By nixni_

"The lord of Hell and Innocent fairy" Jeon Jungkook, a name that could tremble down the whole heaven. A devi... More

πˆππ“π‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽπ..
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-1
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-2
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-3
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-4
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-5
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-6
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-7
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-8
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-9
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-10
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-11
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-12
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-13
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-14
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-16
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-17
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-18
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-19
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-20
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-21
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-22
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-23
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-24(15+)
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-25
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-26
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-27
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-28
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-29
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-30
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-31
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-32
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-33
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-34
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-35
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-36
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-37
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-38
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-39
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-40
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-41
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-42
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-43
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-44
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-45
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-46(15+)
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-47
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-48
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-49

π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-15

14.6K 811 89
By nixni_

______________________________________

'Author's pov'

Yn's body trembled with fear when she witnessed blood dropping on the floor. She couldn't think of anything right then.

Getting periods in a total new surrounding was her biggest fear. Her Yuxi sister would always distract her from period pain but now she isn't even here with Yn. She clutched on her towel and backed continuously until she touched the wall.

Thousands of thoughts build up on her mind. Will he throw her out because she is making the floor dirty with her blood?

Will he make fun of her like those boys in her class? Will he point out her stains and laugh out loudly.

Her eyes got teary and she looked down feeling humiliated and sad remembering those days at her class.

The door was opened loudly making her to flinch. She raised her head only to witness Jungkook looking at her confusedly.

Her leg trembled even more when he shifted his gaze down at her legs. He saw the blood leaking from her leg to the ground.

Her stomach was paining to the point where she might just faint out within a second.

He turned his gaze back at her whose now eyes were already wet and the tears slowly slid down from her eyes.

The little figure more trembled when he forwarded himself towards her.
She shook her head with fear. "N-no."

She cried out loudly making him to stop at between. She was still shaking her head in denial.

He felt her slowly passing out and he immediately ran towards her, holding on her.

"Yo-you shouldn't tou-touch me. I am di-dirty." She spoke lowly while still crying and he furrowed his brows.

"Do-don't mock m-me pl-ple." She tried to speak before completely passing out in his chest.

He looked at the unconscious figure before closing his eyes, trying to calm him down and think of something appropriate to do at that time.

He placed her down at the bed and looked at his hand where a little blood was sticked.

He turned her over only to see stains all over the lower part of towel.. He wiped away his hand with a cloth and held on his temple.

"Fuck." He groaned and started to destroy everything present on the room.

After some seconds, he walked out of the room furiously and straight up went towards the meeting room.

Namjoon was sitting there while talking with other lords who were waiting for the Devil to arrive.

All of them saw Jungkook walking inside the room in a wild way and everyone stood up, paying their respect.

"Lord, we were waiting for you to arri-"

And without giving them a minute to speak, Jungkook grabbed Namjoon's collar.

"Bring me a cotton cloth." The Devil ordered while Namjoon nodded his head.

"Are you injured by the way?" Namjoon worried and waited for an answer while Jungkook didn't really give an importance to it.

"Just do what I say." He dominantly spoke and left his collar.

Namjoon immediately went from there to order the cotton clothes while Jungkook sat down at the broad coach and poured himself wine..

He sipped on it and waited for Namjoon to arrive.. "Lord, can we start the meeting?" Another lord spoke making Jungkook to raise his fingers, indicating them to stop talking.

All of them looked at each other shrugging their shoulder not knowing what happened with the workaholic lord. They turned their gaze back to the devil who was sipping on the wine while drowning himself into millions of thoughts.

Yn's eyes opened in a slow speed. It was blur at first but it started to become clear. She held on her stomach and sat down on the bed.

A confuse look crept on her face when she saw bags kept beside her on the bed. She gently held on it and opened.

One bag contained cotton cloth for mensuration, another bag contained some innerwears and another bag had long warm clothes.

She looked at her body that was covered with towel and she came back to her sense. She immediately stood up from the bed and looked at the bedsheet that had blood stained in them.

She nervously gulped on her saliva and looked at the back of towel. It had stains all over too.

She immediately took the bag from there and adjusted the cotton cloth on her innerwear.

Although the door was closed, she went there to make sure it was locked tightly. Finally after many try she knew that the door was locked.

She took a deep breath and dropped the towel to the floor and wore her innerwears then the white dress outside.

Finally she felt good after wearing the pad. Her gaze fell downwards where the drops of blood were lying and wiped it off with the towel while kneeling down.

When she felt some footsteps reaching near the door, she started to become more nervous. She stood up from there while holding on the towel and immediately pulled off the bedsheet from the bed, backing away with fear.

Her back touched the table's edge and she hid herself beneath the table. A knock on the door was heard but she remained silent.

"Can I get inside?" A deep voice was heard from outside which obviously belonged to Jungkook.

Confusion took over herself when he asked for permission. Feeling no response, he opened the door and stepped inside.

He furrowed his brows when he didn't see Yn within his sight. Even the bedsheet was removed from there.

He turned his gaze everywhere and a silk white cloth could be seen a little from under the table. He slowly walked towards there with his deep steps while Yn's eyes widened up.

She sealed her mouth completely while the dark shoes came in display right infront of her.

"Come out." He ordered deeply.

She pouted her lips and slowly came out from under the table. Her hand was holding the large bedsheet and the towel.

"What is little miss trying to do?" He sarcastically asked benting over to her short height.

She immediately hid the bedsheet and towel behind her back. "I-i will wa-wash it." She spoke in a frightened way.

He finally understood that she was afraid of him knowing about staining the bedsheet and towel.

"No need, it's going to thrown out."
He calmly spoke and her eyes brightened.

"Yo-you are not an-angry with me?" She confusedly asked blinking her wet lashes. "Why would I?"

She lowered her gaze. "Go and throw it to that bin." She nodded her head and went towards the large bin kept at the corner of the room.

She opened it and placed all stained clothes inside. She turned back at him feeling a little safe now.

"Now follow me."

She nodded her head like a obedient kid and followed him out of the room. He was walking out like a king while she followed him like a lost puppy.

Every guard present there bowed down to him and went back to their previous position, holding the long sword straight.

Finally after many walkings, he stopped infront of a large door while the guards opened it.

Her eyes widened when she witnessed a tall and big library inside.

He walked inside tugging his hand on his pocket and Yn looked everywhere with her big doe eyes, following him but not caring.

He stopped infront of the reception desk while Yn was still looking here and there with a surprised expression.

He turned back only to see her in her own world. And within a second, her neck was grabbed on the back and she was pulled beside him.

She looked at him with her big doe eyes trying to free her from his grip.

"From now on you will work here and help me in the paper work." He stated and her eyes grew wider in fear.

She shook her head struggling making him to look down at her in a furrowed way. "N-no, n-no." He bent down at her level and pulled her closer by her neck.

Their face was just few inches far while her neck was stretched to look at him.

"Why is it a no?" He poked on his inner cheeks when her little hand landed on his chest.

"I don't li-like study. I don't know ho-how to d-do."

He lowered his gaze down at the little hands trying to push him away.

"A courtier must be perfect in reading and swording, but since you are still small I've given you the right to do only one."

"I-i will d-do sw-swording." She brightly spoke without thinking twice.

He smirked and eyed her little body. "Can you?" She quickly nodded her head.

"It's weight is going to be more than yours, can you still?" He evilly chuckled.

"Now shut up and do the easy one." He scolded while Yn was still not ready to work on the library.

"Give her the works to do." Jungkook ordered to the receptionist who was keeping his head low. He turned back to go when the little girl stopped him at between.

"I can." She defended herself which sounded too unreal and fake. Yet she had the confidence.

"Is it?"

"Then come follow me." He secretly smirked and went outside of the room.

She gulped on her saliva and ran behind him to keep up with his speed.
He went inside the weapon's large room where the guards were surrounded the most.

"Why were there so many guards?" Yn thought while walking inside.

He held one large sword and walked towards the confused figure. He handed the sword to her and she held it with both of her hand. The sword was relying most on the ground yet she could feel difficulty in holding it's less than half weight.

"Open it." The Devil commanded the guards and they quickly pulled off sealed door that was massive in size.

Yn's eyes were still blinking in total confusion. He walked inside and Yn started walking too while dragging and pulling the large sword with her full strength.

She turned back to the sword and started pulling it more, when some sounds of wild beast ringed on her ear.

Fear immediately took upon her body when she saw the surrounding she was covered by.

There was it, thousands of prison where the evil beasts were sealed. Some were groaning in pain, some laughing out loudly and some were silent.

Maybe because they were already dead.

The sword that was on Yn's little hand slipped and fell down on the floor.
That only made every alive and injured beast to divert their attention towards her.

And within a second, the corridor got filled up with her loud screams. Jungkook looked back at her but he couldn't process anything when she threw herself in his body and hugged him tightly.

She was hugging him like a koala, her hands wrapped around his neck and leg wrapped around his waist.

"You like to climb on me so much, don't you?"

She was still crying in fear. "Wh-why are w-we here?" She asked trying to control her hiccups.

"Didn't you say you'd do swording? It's practice for beginners." He grabbed on her tiny waist and forcefully placed her down at the floor.

"Pr-practice?" She blinked her wet lashes.

"You want to or should I send you back at library?" He asked but in a mocking way.

"No, n-no. I.... I wa-want to." She still didn't want to do reading and paper works.

Keeping a fake confident in herself, she went back to the sword and picked it up with great difficulty.

He smirked seeing her fake but nervous smile and indicated her to come near to him.

She walked towards him while pulling the sword on the floor. Finally after some minutes, she reached near him and passed him a wide smile.

"Te-tell me what should I d-do now? Roam aro-around here?" She asked while trying her best to ignore the wild beast looking at her.

She was too nervous to even walk around the corridor where the wild beast's evil voice would ring on her ear and their eyes would be fix on her.

In short, she was scared to be around them even though they were caged in large prisons.

She waited for answer from him while he slowly shifted his gaze towards a beast who was groaning alone.

"Let me give you the easiest one."

She also rotated her head towards the beast and turned back to him feeling confused.

"He looks the easiest to kill, go and do it."

The sword fell down from her hands as she was too stunned by his statement. Her facial expression were showing fear and frightened.

"Wh-what are you sa-saying?" She was in the verge of crying while he was feeling nothing.

It was totally normal for him that he failed to understand her fear.

"It's just a practice and you're already scared? Then how can you reach another step?" The explaination of swording was too different for the heaven and hell realms.

For heaven, they would practice swording as a course in life while in hell, it's actually a cruel way of death through a sword.

"I..... I don't un-understand." She trembled.

He hummed in response and picked up the sword from the floor with his one hand. She was frowned seeing him picking a sword so easily with one hand while she couldn't even do with two hands.

"Then look at me carefully, don't divert your gaze anywhere." He ordered.

She watched his every steps clearly, she was scared when he unlocked the prison door and went inside.

"Ani-aniyo, an-aniyo." She shook her head, signalling him not to go inside.

The Beast was looking scared instead and without a warning his head was cut straight.

The Devil killed him cruelly. It was nothing new for him. He was like this since 15000 years but for Yn it was something she never witnessed on her existence. 

Her eyes filled with tears when she actually saw her Mr Scary like a real monster. He was looking like a wild beast with blood splashed on his face. Even he was smirking in victory.

She never thought he would actually be this scary. She fell on her butt and finally the devil's attention fell on her.

Now, she was actually terrified of him. And her little cries that was stuck on her throat came out as a loud wail filling the whole scary room.

_____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 2K 60
its a Jungkook fanfiction . Jungkook : tell me how you wanted me to fuck you . he tell roaming his hand on her bare body Yn : fuck me hard koo Ju...
50.4K 3K 30
"Jeon jungkook is the curse that kim taehyung wants" Kalopsia- was the largest magic empire of the era ruled by the magic emperor kim taehyung.. Kim...
212K 7.3K 11
Jungkook - "You're my wife for the outside world but inside of this house you're nothing but a whore of mine . Get this thing stuck at your brain , s...
3K 154 17
I make hell real ..... I stroke it's fires ..... he has fire encircled around him ..... but never let's a single flame touch her ..... Devillish...