❋ αϲϲι∂єиταℓ мαяяιgє ❋

De SSnovelist

On a certain day, Xiao Zhan, feeling quite peculiar, goes to a bar for a drink and ends up drastically changi... Mai multe

αυτнοя'ѕ иοτє
ρяοℓοgυє
ƠƝЄ
ƬƜƠ
ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƑƠƲƦ
ƑƖƔЄ
ƧƖҲ
ƧЄƔЄƝ
ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƝƖƝЄ
ƬЄƝ
ЄԼЄƔЄƝ
ƬƜЄԼƔЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬЄЄƝ
ƑƠƲƦƬЄЄƝ
ƑƖƑƬЄЄƝ
ƧƖҲƬЄЄƝ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬЄЄƝ
ЄƖƓӇƬЄЄƝ
ƝƖƝЄƬЄЄƝ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƑƖƑƬƳ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƧƖҲƬƳ
ƧƖҲƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƧƖҲƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƧƖXƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ЄƖƓӇƬ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƝƖƝЄƬƳ
ƝƖƝЄƬƳ ƠƝЄ
🔹ƭɦε εɳ∂🔹
ᎡᎬᏙᏆᎬᏔՏ αղժ ᎡᎪͲᏆΝᏀՏ

ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƬƜƠ

2.9K 242 33
De SSnovelist

The second day Xiao Zhan saw Zhang Kai, he felt a bit ashamed.

Who knows what was with Wang Yibo last night that made him work so hard. There were several marks on his neck, Xiao Zhan could only pull out a turtleneck sweater to wear.

Perhaps Wang Yibo really wanted to know about the past between Xiao Zhan and Zhang Kai yesterday because he's Xiao Zhan's husband.

Even if he wanted to know, why must it be during that.

He asked him when they met.

He asked him how frequently they see each other.

He asked if Zhang Kai had similar hobbies with him.

He even asked if Zhang Kai was single.

Xiao Zhan answered them all. What was asked was what was answered, he did not hide a thing.

At the end, Wang Yibo suddenly asked a very strange question. He asked Xiao Zhan if he'll play games with him.

Xiao Zhan who answered right away to all the previous questions hesitated.

After such hesitation, it seemed as if Wang Yibo was a little unhappy.

"You're not willing to play with me?"

Xiao Zhan immediately answered, "I'm willing, I'm willing."

The reason why he thought about it for a few extra seconds was mainly that it's hard to imagine sitting on the carpet while playing these stimulation games with a man like Wang Yibo.

As he recalled this matter, he sighed in his heart.

Wang Yibo truly treats marriage seriously. He even had to be so serious about building their relationship.

Since it was a morning flight, Zhang Kai got up early. Xiao Zhan had to send him to the airport and also woke up early. As for Wang Yibo, 7 o'clock was his usual alarm.

Thus, very coincidentally, as if it was planned, at 7:30, all three of them showed up downstairs.

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo came downstairs together. Zhang Kai had already brought his suitcase to the living room. He was holding the magazine that came from under the coffee table when he saw the other two coming down. He raised his head and said, "Morning."

Wang Yibo, "Morning."

Xiao Zhan, "Morning."

Nothing was wrong with Wang Yibo's voice but Xiao Zhan's voice was a little overly hoarse.

Zhang Kai immediately understood and immediately gave Xiao Zhan a meaningful look.

Xiao Zhan tidied his collar feeling very guilty, afraid of revealing something.

Yesterday, Xiao Zhan and Zhang Kai talked it over. Xiao Zhan agreed to make him breakfast in the morning and take him to the airport. He's planning on making noodles for breakfast, and it was already bought.

However, Xiao Zhan wasn't sure whether Wang Yibo would eat noodles for breakfast. He hadn't made breakfast at home for so long that he forgot to ask yesterday.

Wang Yibo turned on the radio and was listening to the news at the moment. Xiao Zhan asked him, "Do you eat noodles? I'm making it."

After Wang Yibo heard it, he first glanced at Xiao Zhan, and then at the person on the sofa reading magazines.

Wang Yibo asked, "You woke up so early just to make him breakfast?"

Xiao Zhan paused for a bit.

Well, that was correct.

But why did he hear a trace of ambiguity?

"Uh, yeah." After Xiao Zhan thought for a bit, it seemed better to explain a little, "I bought noodles when I went to the supermarket to buy toiletries yesterday."

Uh... this explanation doesn't seem to be very good.

Wang Yibo dully, "Mn." It looked like he wasn't going to put Xiao Zhan in a difficult position, "Count me in."

Xiao Zhan felt that he must've thought too much.

Afraid of delaying Wang Yibo's time, Xiao Zhan quickly made preparations.

When he took out the noodles from the fridge, Zhang Kai walked into the kitchen.

Xiao Zhan and Zhang Kai were accustomed to joking around, so he said, "Don't bother, I don't need your help."

Zhang Kai laughed, "Did I say I'm here to help you?" He lowered his voice, "Sitting with your husband in the living room is slightly awkward."

Xiao Zhan laughed.

Sigh, he has also experienced this, he can relate.

Although he said he didn't need Zhang Kai's help, Zhang Kai still stood at the side and helped Xiao Zhan by handing him the ingredients and plates.

Cooking noodles is very easy, not even 10 minutes later, he finished making 3 bowls of noodles.

They brought out the noodles together. Zhang Kai helped prepare the chopsticks and Xiao Zhan called Wang Yibo over to eat.

Since Wang Yibo was here, Zhang Kai was slightly uncomfortable. Only when Wang Yibo started eating, did he also pick up the chopsticks.

After the first mouthful, Zhang Kai immediately wrinkled his forehead.

Xiao Zhan also ate a bite, he asked, "What's wrong?"

Zhang Kai, "How long haven't you cooked for?"

Xiao Zhan said, "What's wrong? I cooked just yesterday."

Zhang Kai sighed, "It's a little bland."

After a brief pause, Xiao Zhan ate another bite, "It's fine?" He asked Wang Yibo, "Is it bland?"

Wang Yibo, "No."

Xiao Zhan raised his head, "Your taste got heavier."

Zhang Kai ate another bite, "Really? But I was quite used to the things you made before."

Xiao Zhan repeated, "So it's your taste that got heavier."

Zhang Kai laughed, "Fine."

Since the guest felt that it was bland, Xiao Zhan naturally had no reason to be neglectful. He went to the kitchen to get the salt, sprinkled it into Zhang Kai's noodle soup, and then stirred it.

Xiao Zhan, "Try it again."

Zhang Kai ate another bite, "Still bland."

Xiao Zhan was helpless, "Then your taste really did get heavier."

Xiao Zhan wanted to add more salt but was rejected by Zhang Kai, "Leave it like this, I'm not that unreasonable."

So Xiao Zhan could only let it go.

During this process, Wang Yibo had been concentrating on eating his noodles. Xiao Zhan was worried that he only said it wasn't bland to be polite, so after a brief thought, he asked Wang Yibo once more, "You really think it's not bland?"

Wang Yibo didn't even raise his head, "Mn."

Xiao Zhan nodded.

Xiao Zhan sat down and continued to eat, he asked Zhang Kai, "You're leaving right after eating?"

Zhang Kai, "Yep."

Xiao Zhan, "Are you returning straight to City B after leaving Province S?"

Zhang Kai, "Mn, I'll come hang out with you next time I'm free."

Xiao Zhan nodded, "Mn."

After eating, Xiao Zhan tidied up the dishes and put them in the dishwasher. Because Zhang Kai wasn't familiar enough with Wang Yibo, he followed Xiao Zhan around the entire time.

After Xiao Zhan finished cleaning up, they went to the living room and found Wang Yibo standing next to Zhang Kai's suitcase.

When they walked over, Xiao Zhan was about to take the suitcase but Wang Yibo beat him to it.

Xiao Zhan was confused.

Zhang Kai was terrified.

The big shot Wang Yibo, who was wearing a suit while dragging Zhang Kai's old suitcase behind him, looked extremely incompatible.

Zhang Kai quickly reached out, "I'll take it myself."

Wang Yibo was polite, "Let me."

He didn't give Zhang Kai a chance and went out the door with the suitcase.

Outside the door, Wang Yibo's driver, Lin Chen, had already arrived and parked the car at the door.

Wang Yibo didn't take the suitcase to the garage but stopped it next to his car. He turned to look at the two people next to him, and then asked Xiao Zhan, "Let Lin Chen drop Zhang Kai off at the airport, or are you going to?"

Xiao Zhan was stunned for several seconds.

Although Wang Yibo asked a question with a very polite tone, he already pulled the suitcase to the trunk, obviously wanting Lin Chen to drop Zhang Kai off.

Xiao Zhan also used a polite tone, he asked back: "Won't it be too troublesome for Lin Chen?"

Wang Yibo's answer to this question was Lin Chen already getting out of the car. After Wang Yibo replied no, it won't, he quickly let Lin Chen put the suitcase in the trunk.

Xiao Zhan maintained his smile.

And Zhang Kai behind him had frozen up.

Xiao Zhan, isn't your husband too good?

However, Zhang Kai didn't remain frozen for long, because he saw Lin Chen's face.

A hottie.

Zhang Kai quickly went over and did not put it off any longer, "Then I'll have to trouble you, driver Lin Chen."

Zhang Kai was bewitched by beauty, but Xiao Zhan was not.

He looked at Wang Yibo confused, "If Lin Chen takes Zhang Kai to the airport, what about you?"

Wang Yibo said to Xiao Zhan, "You take me to my company."

Xiao Zhan raised his brows, only replying after a long time, "Okay."

So this, compared to him taking Zhang Kai to the airport and Lin Chen taking Wang Yibo to work, was there a difference? Why twist it around?

At first, he thought Wang Yibo purposely sent Zhang Kai away because he had something to tell him.

Oh well, Wang Yibo has his own thoughts and plans, as long as he's happy.

So like this, Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo watched as Zhang Kai left.

It was getting late. After Zhang Kai disappeared from view, Xiao Zhan also drove his car out. Wang Yibo sat in the passenger seat and fastened his seat belt.

Xiao Zhan started the car, asked, "Don't you think it's cramped?"

Wang Yibo, "A little."

So why must you sit in my car...

Although Xiao Zhan didn't understand the meaning of Wang Yibo's actions, he thought that Wang Yibo might ride his car very often in the future. He contemplated whether to take out some time to go to the auto shop to change the seat.

It was still cold today, and it was around 8 o'clock when they came out, which was rush hour.

Xiao Zhan rarely came out at this time, so he was inexperienced and couldn't take a detour. As a result, he was stuck in traffic on the highway.

The car moved little by little, Xiao Zhan had nothing to do, but that wasn't the case for Wang Yibo.

Our President Wang had already taken out his laptop and started working.

Looking ahead, there was no end to the traffic. Xiao Zhan thought for a bit and then asked Wang Yibo, "Might be stuck for a while, do you have anything in the morning?"

Wang Yibo said, "A meeting at 10."

Xiao Zhan glanced at the time, "You'll make it."

Wang Yibo, "Mn."

The car continued to move little by little, but as it moved, Xiao Zhan suddenly smiled.

He actually didn't feel awkward anymore.

Pretty good.

Not long later, Wang Yibo closed his laptop and raised his head to look at the traffic light in the distance.

Seeing this, Xiao Zhan explained, "After this light, it'll be more fluent."

Wang Yibo didn't look like he minded, "Mn."

Wang Yibo put away his laptop in the back seat and suddenly asked, "What's the weather today?"

Xiao Zhan paused.

Wouldn't you call it a coincidence, he actually did pay attention to it this morning.

Xiao Zhan said with a prideful tone, like he just happened to study for the tested material, "10 degrees."

Xiao Zhan turned to look at Wang Yibo after speaking and encountered Wang Yibo's smile.

Xiao Zhan asked, "Is it correct, Wang-laoshi?"

Wang-laoshi actually checked the weather in the morning too. But when Xiao Zhan asked him that, he also pretended to take out his phone, nodded, and said, "Correct."

The car passed the traffic light and as expected, they were no longer stuck.

Perhaps because Xiao Zhan had a comfortable chat with Wang Yibo, he felt that their relationship became much closer. He suddenly had the idea of not wanting to reach the destination so quickly.

However, he didn't have the nerves to act on it. To show that his driving skills aren't bad, he steadily arrived at Feiyun Company's headquarters within his expected time.

Xiao Zhan parked the car, turned to Wang Yibo, and said, "Passenger, please remember to take your personal belongings with you."

Passenger Wang Yibo was amused. He originally planned on getting out of the car right away but when he heard this, he turned around and put his hand on Xiao Zhan's head.

Xiao Zhan shrank back his head and started laughing.

Wang Yibo withdrew his hand, and patted his bag, "I took it."

At this point, the melodrama should have ended, but Xiao Zhan may have been a little overly hyper, he even started flirting.

Xiao Zhan said, "You still have a personal belonging."

Wang Yibo asked him, "What is it?"

Xiao Zhan tilted his head, blinking to signal to him.

It's me, it's me.

Wang Yibo stared at Xiao Zhan very seriously, seconds later, "What is it?"

Xiao Zhan, "..."

OK.

Un-flirtable.

Sorry for disturbing

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

195K 14.7K 45
Yibo: Top Zhan: Bottom After the sudden death of his great love, Xiao Zhan did not believe that he could fall in love a second time. Even two years...
189K 11.4K 26
COMPLETED [2020/06/13] Xiao Zhan is one of the best college professors who's majoring in Business & Management. At age of 26 he managed to get a pr...
124K 5.8K 19
IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS NOW.... 'I was a simple guy who was loved by everyone. I was an easy going and cheerful person. I never let anyone control me. I d...
32K 2.2K 36
Wang Yibo , leader of a mafia triad. He often kills to get rid of boredom. Just like this, he got himself inside a jail for a single night. And he ha...