Spider-Boy | Male Reader

By LazyButtAuthor

Y/N L/N, a fourteen year old boy who got bit by a radioactive spider that gave him superpowers. Tag along as... More

Prologue (Origin)
Chapter 1 (Lantern Arc)
Chapter 2 (Lantern Arc)
Chapter 3 (Lantern arc)
Chapter 4 (Lantern arc)
Chapter 5 (Lantern arc)
Finale (Lantern arc)
Chapter 1 (Fun With Cage arc)
Chapter 2 (Fun with Cage arc)
Chapter 3 (Fun With Cage arc)
Chapter 5 (Fun With Cage arc)
Chapter 6 (Fun With Cage arc)

Chapter 4 (Fun With Cage arc)

146 7 3
By LazyButtAuthor

Iron Fist took a peek to the building in front of him, it was a tall and old apartment. What interested him was the ground floor, there was a supermarket, closed with a broken sign. Iron Fist then heard a cough and turned around, seeing the person with him.

Danielle, she looked up at the hero and spoke with a low voice.

Danielle:"Why are we here, Iron Fist?"

Iron Fist stayed silent before pointing to the supermarket, making Danielle look at the said market. He then spoke with a calm voice.

Iron Fist:"Your first night so we're starting simple, they do drugs here, from what I heard."

Danielle slowly turned back to the hero and asked with a confused voice.

Danielle:"They make the drugs there?"

Iron Fist nodded and lit his fist up before whispering to the girl.

Iron Fish:"Follow my lead."

He slowly approached the closed door and saw that it was blocked, as well as the windows. He pushed Danielle away and took a deep breath before punching the door, breaking it and the thing behind it. Iron Fist quickly ran in and punch a guy before he could take his gun.

Danielle at the same time, ran inside and dashed towards one of the workers, saving the old woman from a bullet. She looked at the woman's eyes and saw that it was all white.

Iron Fist held an arm, that belonged to an armed man. He then pushed the arm and kicked the man's knee, making him fall. He then lit his fist and punched the man's face, making him hit the ground quickly and pass out. Iron Fist looked behind and saw Danielle let go of the woman. Danielle punched a man coming towards her, making him fly towards a wall.

Danielle jumped over the table and ducked under a punch before pushing the man's arm to left and landing a strong right hook, making the man fall to the left. She was then shot, only for the bullet to bounce off her and hit a man.

Iron Fist kicked a man's face then he dodged a punch. His eyes landed on someone new that just got into the room. The man pointed the gun to Danielle and shot. The time slowed as Iron Fist ran towards the girl, knowing what the bullet was.

A judas bullet. He jumped in front of her, getting the hit for her. He shouted in pain as he fell to the ground, making Danielle turn at him. Her eyes widened as she pulled Iron Fist behind a table. She then pushed the table, making it a cover for her. She then shook Iron Fist as she spoke.

Danielle:"Uncle Danny? Are you okay? Why did you do that?"

Iron Fist slowly put his hand on the girl's shoulder, he then spoke with a soft voice.

Iron Fist:"Judas... Bullet..."

Danielle's eyes widened as she looked at her uncle, he was passing out. She had to act and do it quick. Danielle's eyes landed on a henchman, passed out on the ground. She grasped his arm and lifted him.

She quickly got up and threw the man at the judas bulleted criminal. The criminal shot at the man but the man's body hit him, making him fall to the ground. Before he could stand up, he was kicked by the face, making him pass out.

Danielle quickly looked around, she then opened the room the criminal came from, her eyes widened as she saw what it was filled with. Judas bullets.

There was boxes, more than ten, she closed her eyes and shook her head before running back to where her uncle was.

She put an arm behind his knees and one on his back before lifting the man up. She muttered as she rushed out of the house.

Danielle:"You're gonna be fine, uncle."

Silence filled the room as Mayday bandaged one of Y/N's wounds, one on his arm. She was silent, so was Y/N. There was an awkward silence surrounding the whole room.

Mayday let go of the boy's arm and slowly stood up, she walked towards her table and took a bottle of water before handing it to him.

Mayday:"Here. You may need it."

Y/N took the bottle and slowly opened the cap. He stared at it before pouring it on his chest, washing away the blood. Mayday's eyes widened as more blood came out.

She rushed to Y/N's side but stopped when he raised his hand and gestured her to stop. Mayday stared as Y/N tried to sit himself up correctly, she then helped him sit up, making him smile slightly.

Y/N:"T-Thank you..."

Mayday stared at the boy, their eyes connected and the silence came back... Until he heard the girl sniff. His eyes widened as he saw Mayday's beautiful green eyes, filled with tear, because of him and him only.

Y/N crawled in front of Mayday, ignoring his pain as the girl's eyes widened by the boy's actions. He slowly raised his hand to her right cheek, his thumb circled on her cheek.

His thumb then slowly wiped off the tear as Mayday stared directly into his eyes. Y/N then spoke.

Y/N:"Please, Mayday..."

Mayday sniffed again, then the tears began falling, quicker and quicker, making Y/N shake his head.

Y/N:"Mayday, please..."

Mayday shook her head as she raised her hand to the boy's, on her cheek. She placed her hand on top of his before softly pulling it away.

Mayday:"I-It was you, all along...?"

She softly asked, making the boy nod, firmly. Mayday then looked at the boy, her eyes landed on the scars on his chest. She then slowly put her hand on it, making him flinch. She quickly pulled her hand away and looked at Y/N, concerned.

Mayday:"I-Is that because of... Jack O-O'Lantern?"

Y/N nodded with a small smile, making Mayday gasp. The girl then put her hand on Y/N's left cheek, her hands roaming on it. She then slowly spoke.

Mayday:"D-Did it hurt..?"

Y/N bit his lower lip before nodding slowly. He then put his hand on Mayday's and muttered while caressing it.

Y/N:"So much..."

He said, making Mayday close her eyes as more tears began falling. He shook his head and pulled Mayday's hand towards his mouth. He landed a small kiss on it, making Mayday look up at him, blushing, eyes filled with concern and shock.

Y/N gave the girl a small smile and softly spoke, his thumb still caressing her hand.

Y/N:"It's gone now... All in the past..."

Mayday shook her hand as her other hand stayed on the scar. She then approached her head to Y/N's, connecting each other's forehead. She then whispered to him.

Mayday:"At the school... At the park, everywhere..."

She then closed her eyes and kept talking with a soft voice.

Mayday:"You got hurt..."

She then pulled her head back and looked directly into his eyes before speaking again, this time with a soft smile.

Mayday:"Y-Yet... You stood back up and fight, for us..."

Y/N:"For you..."

Y/N slowly muttered, making the girl blush. She then gave the boy a smile and spoke.

Mayday:"What?"

She let out a small chuckle, making him shake his hand with a smile.

Y/N:"For you, every time I got back up. Fought and fought for more, you... You were in my mind, Mayday..."

Mayday's heartbeat quickened as she looked at Y/N's face. Her hand caressing it as she gave the boy a small smile.

Y/N looked at her, a blush on his face as she stared at her beautiful face. Every part of it, he loved. Her freckles, her curving beautifully, her green eyes quickening his heartbeat. Her beautiful red hair falling onto her face as she looked at the boy with a beautiful smile.

Mayday slowly approached her head to the boy's head, her lips met his cheek, making him flinch.

She kissed his cheek. Mayday slowly pulled away, leaving a shocked Y/N in front of him.

Mayday's eyes met Y/N's widened eyes and she gave him a small smile. She then softly spoke.

Mayday:"I will bring you something to eat, okay? Rest a little."

She walked to the door but stopped when she heard the boy.

Y/N:"Mayday."

She turned around and looked at Y/N, her head tilted to the right.

Y/N:"Can you give me your phone?"

The girl stared at the boy and nodded before throwing it to his face. Y/N couldn't catch it, resulting on it hitting Y/N's face. Y/N yelped, making the girl snicker. The boy tilted his head to left and spoke, his eyebrows furrowed.

Y/N:"Why was that for?"

Mayday then shrugged with a smile as another tear left her eye.

Mayday:"Fun."

She then walked out of the room, leaving Y/N alone. Y/N stared at the phone and opened it, seeing the lockscreen.

It was a picture of their small friend group, Tyrone was at the left, next to Anya, a peace sign made by Tyrone directly over her head, making rabbit ears. Anya was smiling with her hands in her pockets. Y/N was staring at Mayday, a little angry and Mayday was munching on the last donut.

Y/N slowly smiled and unlocked the phone, meeting with a selfie of Mayday with her parents. The smile widened as Y/N saw the picture.

He slowly opened the phone app and typed in a number before calling it. The man accepted the call and asked.

Man:"Hello, who's this?"

Y/N heard his uncle's voice and sighed in relief before speaking to the man.

Y/N:"Hey, uncle..."

William, on the other side of the phone was shocked. After their small fight, he didn't hear from Y/N. He quickly spoke.

William:"Hey, Y/N! What's up, buddy?"

Y/N:"Uh, uncle William I won't be able to make it home tonight so I wanted to know if you could..."

William:"Absolutely, kid. Have fun."

He heard his uncle cut him, making him give a faint smile. He then muttered.

Y/N:"Thank you, uncle."

William:"Be safe, kiddo."

William then hung up. Y/N stayed silent for a few seconds he then saw Mayday enter the room with a tray on her hand. She had a small smile but yet, she didn't look happy at all. She placed the tray on the table and gave him the bowl of soup.

Mayday:"Drink it, I'm not washing a spoon."

Y/N stared at her, he then asked, concerned for the girl.

Y/N:"Are you okay?"

He asked, making the girl stay silent. Y/N caught her gaze and looked at where she was looking at. His scar. He sighed and out the soup on the ground, he was about to speak but was cut off by Mayday.

Mayday:"What was it?"

She asked, making Y/N confused. Y/N asked.

Y/N:"What?"

Mayday looked at the scar and spoke, silently.

Mayday:"T-The weapon, what was it?"

Y/N stayed silent for a few seconds, making Mayday approach the boy. She got on his knees in front of him and her eyes met the scar once again. She moved it on the scar and slowly muttered.

Mayday:"A scythe..."

She muttered, making Y/N nod slowly. She then sighed and turned her gaze back to the boy's face. She then hugged him, making him shocked.

It was the second time today the boy was shocked by the girl.

Mayday:"I'm skipping sorry... I'm sorry for everything you were through."

Before Y/N could speak, his phone rang, making him look at it. He saw the ID and sighed. Mayday looked at the boy for a few seconds and slowly spoke, giving him a faint smile.

Mayday:"My father has a red, hoodie. I'll bring it..."

She then stood up and ran out of the door before running into her father's room. She opened the closet and ran back to her room before handing the hoodie to Y/N.

Y/N took it and slowly stood up before putting the said hoodie on himself. He then walked to the window but stopped before jumping out. He looked behind and saw Mayday look at him, her arms crossed and a concerned look on her face.

Y/N:"M-Mayday..."

He stuttered. Before he could continue, Mayday gave him an assuring smile and spoke with a nod.

Mayday:"Go, Spider-Boy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 840 32
(First Eren Spider-Man Book - The original) Eren Jeager gets bit by a magical radioactive spider and decides to use his powers for good after he real...
18.1K 585 28
High School student Y/N L/N gets bit by a radioactive spider, and gets powers. With those powers, he becomes the Spider-Man. All characters owned by...
136 2 16
Harper Alvarez was a normal teen until- you guessed it- they were bitten by a radioactive spider. They didn't know the job would come with so much st...
538 13 17
Peter was your average teenager until the radioactive spider bit him. Now he has to juggle being an average teenager and an above-average hero. Follo...