Evermore

Por white-wolf-girl

"why must you be so overbearing and headstrong!" I snap at him "overbearing and headstrong" he chuckles befor... M谩s

Prologue
Chapter 1: NEW Friends And New Actions
Chapter 2: Mirrored Emotions.
Chapter 3: He Will Never Change!
Chapter 4: To Look But Not See!
Chapter 5: The Ugly Truth About Servants!
Chapter 6: Reminder Of Reality
Chapter 7: The Side No One Sees.
Chapter 8:- Two Sides Of The Same Coin.
Chapter 9: Changes Everything!
Chapter 10: Lancelot.

CAST LIST.

11 2 0
Por white-wolf-girl

Welcome to our next journey! I'm not going to lie I forgot about this book, so it's been left half written and unpublished for a few years.

I fell in love with it again and after a bit of work and some expanding, it is ready!

So I give you our amazing cast, these will be the characters that will appear alot or be mentioned a lot.... A couple of the characters will not be in it at the start.

I hope you enjoy this book and the amazing cast (this is final, no one will be changed sorry if they don't fit how you imagine the characters to look but they are how I imagine them to look)

So here they are! Our cast of evermore:-

Lily James as Yasmin Rosewood.

Theo James as Clayton Pendragon.

Kate Mcgrath as Coraline Pendragon.

Colin Morgan as Colin Williams.

taron egerton as Lancalot.

Richard Wilson as Gaius.

Anthony Head as King Uther Pendragon.

Natalie Dormer as Queen Anne Pendragon.

Kate Winslet as Eleanor Rosewood (Yasmins mum).

Luke evans as Edward Rosewood (Yasmins dad).

alexander Ludwig as Frederick  Rosewood (Yasmins brother).

Jason Isaacs as the Voice of Drax the dragon.

Michelle Ryan as Nimueh

eoin macken as Sir gwaine

If anyone else pops up on the story the actor/ actress will be added into that chapters with the person who plays them.

But if they didn't show up here their not a big part of this story.

~Danni~

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

1.8M 42.5K 46
Zaria and her sister Vanessa have been close since Zaria was first born. Vanessa is a golden child even after their parents die and she is left to ta...
41.1K 1.3K 35
Running from his dark legacy, River finds himself caught in the midst of a werewolf rivalry bleeding into the human world; a low fantasy enemies to l...
374K 13.5K 43
I'm a monster, but in her arms, I'm a man... Aurora doesn't know what the future holds except for the fact that her mother's going to die soon and sh...
55.3K 1.2K 37
Born an omega into the strongest pack in the forest, Olwen Adams was fated to the Alpha's son and to become the Luna of the Silver Arrow Pack. But he...