Hey , brown girl (season 2)

By authorr-beee

Thank you for showing interest in this story. Before you proceed, please ensure you have completed season one... More

About this book ❣️
Gone ~!
Decision 🥀
he is happy
evening 🍀
never let her go <3
choose 👀 ?
prom 🩶🩶
Talk ?
🌱🌱🍁
Talking with bts 💜 ep : 1
practice 💓💫
truth reviled...🥀
tell me what happened 🥀
File
Shoulder To Cry 🍃
Truth.!
Suprise?;)
Dating?
Ferris Wheel 🎡🎀
Wallpaper 💜
Forced 🌘
My Fault
Envy 🥀
Incomplete Story Of Ours 🥀
On Purpose?
Promise 🤞
Dork🌟
🌟End🌟

prom -2 🩶🩶

246 18 4
By authorr-beee

After the dance with taehung, suga was avoiding me since then. He was just siting with drinks in his hand avoiding any type of contact with me . I was feeling proud on my self.

Host: so ladies and gentleman, everyone enjoying the night?

Host interrupted our discussion and everyone turned towards the stage .

Everyone: yesss!!!

Host: wahh, look at the energy! So let's make the night more intreasting... so you guys ready?

Everyone: yeahhh!!!

Host: so I have the results in my hands for which you all were waiting for! So let's start with the prom queen winner shall we ? Can we get the drum roll please?!

Drum roll sound surrounded the silent room , I was just enjoying my drink not paying much attention to the Host.

Host: so , the title of prom queen goes to............. Malhotra Aditi!!!!!

Host screamed my name , taking me off gard, I chocked on my drink as all my friends cheered for me .

Rośe: omg!!! Its her!!! Yayee!

Jenni: congratulations bestie!!

Nayeon: yeah that's my girl!!!

The girls squlled as Jhope was patting my back as I was coughing to death.

Host: please come on the stage aditi.

After I felt better I walked towards the stage as everyone cheered for me , he put a beautiful pink crown on my head and prom queen sash,  as room filled with  applause . I was smiling ear to ear
Cause I have never through that someday I will win prom contest , not even in my dreams ! If 13yrs aditi knew that one day she will win prom queen , she did dye till now with happiness! Hehe.

Host : congratulations you look beautiful tonight.

Me: thank you .

Host : so now , let's get to the prom king!

I was so excited ...

Host: so the prom king of this year goes to.... *drum roll* suga !!!!!

Oh wow!!!! Yahi baki Tha ab!!! Why can't I be happy more than a minute since I landed in korea ?!

I was looking at him with no expression on my face as he was looking at me with wide eyes as our friends cheered. He drank his drink in one go and walked toward the stage lazying. Host put a blue crown on his head with a sash . As everyone clapped .

Host : congratulations to both of you! Enjoy your rest of the night.

With that we walked off the sage , as soon as my foot landed on the floor we were surrounded by cameramans.

Cameraman 1: congratulations both of you, can you please pose for us please?

I was hesitating but eventually agreed . We moved towards red carpet as Me and suga stood there awkwardly posing for a pic.

Cameraman 2: please don't hesitate, you need a perfect photo cause we gonna publish it in school magazines cover photo.

I was excited as well as depressed!

Cameraman 1: aditi and suga you both.....

He started guiding us for a perfect pose , I was feeling like I was about to cry , as I held sugas shoulders moving close to him as he rested his hands on my waist hesitating , looking at me with his beautiful eyes . I was looking everywhere but his eyes . Be strong aditi!!

Cameraman 2: move more close please.

I looked at that guy practically shooting glairs at him , as I took one step moving close to him.

Cameraman 2: suga please move closer .

He nodded and took two steps towards me eating all the space between us .

Cameraman 2: perfect!!!

He said as he and 3 more cameramans started clicking our pics . I smiled at the camera .

Cameraman: Thank you so much that was perfect! . Now students you can take pictures with them.

He said and walked away and all the people in the hall who wanted to click pictures with us surrounded us . I was happy cause now I don't have to be close with that jerk.

I was posing happily with everyone , suga looked bored but eventually smiled , how will this moody kitten will survive the world? I smiled as I throught about it , but soon that smiled vanished as I remembered that he is not mine anymore and he has rośe on his back to look after him.

My throughts were interrupted when a boy approached me .

?? : hello aditi , im coal . Mind if I took a picture with you ?

A handsome hunk asked me as I blushed at how good looking he was . I smiled and replied

Me : sure .

He walked towards me after handing camera to his friend . He stood Behind me making me confused, he wrapped his arms around my waist taking me off gard and uncomfortable . He rested his chin on my shoulder.

His friend: okay So smile in 3 , 2 , 1.

And he clicked the pic , I was relived that now the will let me go but boy I was so wrong . He snuggled more into my neck and tighten his grip on my waist. I was feeling disgusting.

Me : umm, can we pose normally? This pose is really uncomfortable for me .

I asked him politely, be he chuckled .

Coal: don't worry baby , you will eventually get used to it.

I looked at him shocked and tried to let myself loose from his grip. But suddenly someone grabbed coals shoulder making him move away from me , it was suga.

Suga: she said it's uncomfortable, please respect her boundaries.

He said calmly as I looked at him with my eyes wide . Coal scoffed and moved closer towards suga in warning posture .

Coal: what's your problem pal? Mind your own bussiness!

Suga : *chuckled* so you wanna take a fight with me ? Don't you know who am I? I can ruin you in seconds !

Suga said in warning tone and that wiped Coal's smirk as he walked away from there with his friend behind him . Suga came towards me

Suga : you okay ?

I nodded and looked away from him , soon other students started approaching us , but suga never left my side . He stood on my right side , our arms touching each other as we clicked pictures.

Me : t...thanks.

He looked at me shocked, this time I hold eye contact with him .

Suga: no worries! .

He said still looking at me, non of us broke the eye contact for like forever. I can feel how he wanted to say so many things but suppressed his emotions. I smiled at him , I don't know why I did that but eventually I smiled at him. He smiled back as his eyes travel down my eyes to my lips.

Suga : god I missed your smile so much.

He wispered in a low voice not wanting me to hear him but thanks to my wonderful ears I heard it .

Suga: so ?

Me : hmm?

Suga: now you are dating Taehung?

He asked me taking me off gard, I looked at him shock written all over my face.
I chuckled sadly and looked away from him . Not giving him any reply

Suga: look aditi, we to talk!

Me : there is nothing to talk suga.

Suga : I can't do this anymore!!

He said frustrated, looking at me with desperation. His chest moving up and down with emotionless face but tones of emotions floating in his eyes . He hold my hand in his and opened his mouth to say something....

Rośe: ohh there you are baby !

But his words were cutted by rośe and others as they made their way towards us. I removed sugas hand from mine as he looked at me all hurt as i moved away from him .Rośe interlocked her hands with suga as soon as she came as everyone stood with us .

Jin : let's click pictures everyone!!!

Junkook: yeah!

Taehung: okay, !!! I want to stand beside aditi!

Eunwoo: I will click your picture !!

Nayeon: everyone ready??

Jhope: Taehung I was here first!!! Stop pushing me!!

Namjoon: everyone say cheese !!!

Everyone : cheese!!!!!!

.
.
.
.
.
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 177 30
hi guys here I'm with my new makkhan maar tadake daar masale daar Desi ff it's ot7 but ager apko kisi bhi member ki appearance zyada lage to bata den...
1.2K 58 8
•A Kim Namjoon fanfiction• "Running away isn't the right thing to do" "This is the end then...." •Short story
395 81 19
Alright, buckle up for the wild ride! So, our fangirl , jayti ,finds herself in this whirlwind of a situation - married to her idol crush, Kim Taehyu...
1.1M 49.7K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC