The Batman x reader

Av PuffysDad

The Batman 2022 x reader. Spoilers from the Movie. Not all characters included/ have not the same story line... Mer

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Yooo
Hello
Chapter 13

Chapter twelve

164 1 4
Av PuffysDad

Holy fucking shit it's bruce wayne. Like actually the real one.
„Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." He said, his voice quiet and steady. It took me awhile to regain control overmyself but I responded with a quick no problem. Reaching for a glass, now knowing that they were to my right.
„Why did you bring me here?" I asked after a downing the class of water. My eyes analysing his every move. „Heard your apartment blew up." He stated blankly. I scoffed.
„So you just invite every random stanger who'se apartment blew up, into your mansion?" I asked cockily, not believing him one bit. Alfreds answer wasn't believable but this is just stupid.
He just shruggs his shoulders. I chickeld until I saw something that made me shiver.
I took a step closer towards him, trying to see his face better. These fucking dim lights make me insane.
„What happened to your cheek?" Fuck I am so stupid. How did I not fucking notice this.
I could see a look of shock on his face.

Holy fucking shit.

„No." I instantly backed off.
„What the fuck?" mumbling various stuff to myself I found it hard to believe this.
Bruce wayne is batman.
What was I on when I thought Batman was Waincraft. I am so fucking stupid.

„What's wrong?" He asked, as if he has no clue to what conclusion I just came to.
„Don't play stupid with me." I snapped.
„What part at : Don't talk to me, leave me alone. Did you not fucking understand?" Rage came over my body, mixed with confusion and sadness about everything that has happened today.

„Look Y/N. I am going go be honest since you know now. I need your help. I can't do it alone" He said, a pleading look on his face. His eyes displayed sadness and honesty.

„I'm going now. I will... I will talk to you tomorrow I can't fucking deal with this right now." With that I stormed off, not giving him the chance to talk.

My mind was racing. Questions over questions. But with every step I took, i realized how fucking tired I was, and how bad my headache has gotten. I will think more about it to tomorrow. But my mind kept racing at top speed.

So bruce wayne is batman.
Batman wants my help.
I hate batman.
Or.. no. Hate is a harsh word.

I can't deal with batman.
That's better.

As I stepped into the room I was surprised with alot, and I mean shit ton of cat stuff.
Did Alfred not see that I have ONE cat and not fifty?

„will you look at that brez." I looked at my cat lazyily laying on the bed, whilst I pointed at the neatly put together cattree.
I have seen it online.
500$. Fuck i hate rich people.
„I want to see you use it atleast once. Got that fatty?" I chuckeld as I climed into bed and snuggeld up to brez.

This is gonna be one hell of a time for me.
Scenarios of what had happened kept replaying in my head as I slowly drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

———-

Guess who'se back

Me:3

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

81.1K 2.5K 21
"Bruises that are ugly And painful Are more than skin deep." Pattinson!Batman X Detective OC
49.2K 1K 12
❝ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 . ❞ Batfam x reader headcanons and more
34.2K 643 12
Your mother was once friends with Martha Wayne so you and Bruce knew each other and were friends, after his parents death you lose all contact with h...
4.2K 259 5
𝗜𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝘂𝗰𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘆𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗺...