Arranged Marriage (Lloyd X Re...

By Purp1eFrost

"Who know that this would've happened because of an arranged marriage." "I still hate that she did that." "At... More

Welcome
The News
The Wedding
The Jade Princess
Snuck Out
Attack On the Palace
The Oni and Dragon
The Quiet One
Traitor
Dread on Arrival
True Potential
Big Trouble, Little Ninjago
Firstbourne
Incorrect Quotes #1
A/N

Dead Man's Squall

807 16 3
By Purp1eFrost

(Y/n's POV)

"There he is!" I said and pointed to where Zane was. They brought him up and then settled him in.

"Oh no." I whispered and looked at Zane. I zoned out and felt someone move beside me.

"Is there anything that we can do?" Harumi asked

"We have to keep moving. The Sons of Garmadon would do anything to get their hands on the child." Lloyd said and I nodded.

"Uh.. I'll go and check up on him you guys." I said and they nodded. I walked to the room and sat on a bed. I looked at the baby and sighed softly.

"How are you the key?" I said and stood up. I looked at him and he opened his eyes.

"Hey buddy." I said and he giggled.

(3rd POV)

The Ninja walked into the room and saw Y/n holding the baby. Lloyd smiled at her and walked up to them.

"Can I hold him?" He asked and she nodded. She passed the baby to him and the baby started crying.

"Why is he crying?" Jay asked and the Ninja passed him around not noticing that Harumi walked into the room.

"Maybe he needs a diaper change?" Cole asked and Y/n sighed.

"We don't have diapers!" Kai said

"Maybe he's hungry." Y/n muttered and took him.

"Pass him to me." Harumi said and Y/n gave the baby to her.

"-loser gives up their hood." Lloyd said and Y/n sighed.

"Boys. No van a servir para nada cuando llegue." She said and placed a hand in her stomach.

"But I will." She heard someone say next to her and she jumped. "Ah! You scared me!" Y/n said and smacked Ashley on her head.

"Sleep deep. Don't wake up or you'll find a spider in your mouth." Harumi sang and the baby fell asleep.

"Wow. You're really good at it." Cole said and Harumi smiled.

"No he's just tired. He had an exciting day." She said and put the baby in the bed. Harumi walked out and Lloyd followed.

Y/n saw that but she ignored it. Ashley grabbed her shoulder and traveled by shadows to get to the deck.

"My father told me they call this the Dead Man's Squall." Lloyd said and walked next to Harumi.

"Do you remember much about your father before he left you as a child? When he was...bad?" Harumi asked

"No, not really. I was too young. What about your parents?" Lloyd asked her and looked at the blonde.

"Sometimes in my dreams, they're right next to me. It's like they're still here, but then I, I wake up." Harumi answered and looked away sadly.

"You're not alone, Rumi." Lloyd said and placed a hand on her shoulder.

Y/n glared and took a breath. She felt someone place a hand on her shoulder. "If you won't kill her then I will.. unless we both kill her." Ashley said and Y/n smiled at what she said.

"Neither are you. I know it must be difficult to think they're trying to bring your father back. I can't imagine what must be going through your head. Whatever happens, I'll be here." Harumi said and Y/n's eyes widened.

Harumi leaned in to kiss Lloyd. "Fucking bitch." Y/n whispered and Ashley grabbed her shoulder again and was ready to travel through the shadows to go back in the Bounty but both stayed a bit to see what Lloyd would do.

"Uh. I better go see what the-Um. I have to go, uh, that way." Lloyd said and turned around. Ashley and Y/n quickly dissapeared.

Was she about to? She was about to kiss me! But she knows that me and Y/n are..

(Y/n's POV)

I walked back to the room and saw Cole singing to the baby. "He really likes you." I said and smiled at him.

"You- how long have you been there?" He asked and I laughed.

"I just walked in. Don't worry I won't say anything." I said and he smiled at me. Cole checked the baby's diaper and gasped.

"What? What is it?" I asked and he pulled out a map.

"A.. map? What.." I took it and looked at it. "This... This is the map to the third Oni Mask." I said and looked at him.

"We have to tell the others." He said and I nodded.

"Go. I'll be there in a bit with the kid." I said and he nodded.

"Hey baby." I said an he giggled at me.

"You know. I feel something powerful in you. An Oni power..." I said and my eyes widened. My head hurt and I sat on the closest bed.

(Flashback)

"You.. you're working with them?" Misako asked, surprised.

"No.. that's not you. Snap out of it!" She said and I took the baby.

"Little Wu will be just fine with us.. don't worry."

(End of flashback)

"You're Wu!" I said and looked at the baby.

"I- I have to tell the others." I said and I groaned.

"S- someone is messing with me." I said and picked up the baby. I walked to the dinning room where they were eating.

"Haha come here you little sucker." Jay said and tried to grab a meatball.

He stabbed Kai with the fork.

I gasped and turned the baby away from the scene.

"Oh I'm sorry-" Jay said and Kai stopped him.

"Don't. Just don't." Kai said and I stared at them. Ashley took off the fork and Kai screamed again. She took his hand and rubbed it. I smiled at the interaction.

"Uhh. Well that was something to walk into." I said

" Did he-" Cole asked and looked at the baby. I shook my head and he sighed in relief.

"Here you go." I said and gave the child to him.

I sat down next to Ashley after grabbing my food. I looked at Cole and the baby. "What - what are you feeding him?" I asked when I saw a bottle in his hand.

"Tea." Cole said

"Tea? You cant feed a baby tea." Nya said

"Why not he likes it." Cole said and I laughed softly. "He won't drink anything else."

"Ha! I got you. Who's laughing now meatball!" Jay said and then the power went out.

"The meatball is laughing again Jay."

"Get to the bridge quick!" Lloyd said and we followed him. Well they followed him.

"They baby won't be happy if I don't eat." I said and quickly finished eating.

"Food before problems." I said and laughed at it.

"I'm going crazy." I said and the Bounty moved again.

"Shit." I said and went on to the deck. The ninja were there and I looked around in worry.

"What's happening?" I asked

"Someone hacked Pixal. She's Samurai X and is attacking us." Cole said and I nodded.

"Wait.. Pix is Samurai X?" I said and they nodded.

"I knew it. Called it." I said and Ashley rolled her eyes at me.

"Everyone be on alert!" Lloyd said and the Ninja pulled out their weapons.

"... I'm useless right now." I said and Jay pulled the lightning away from us.

"You're welcome!" He said and I smiled at him.

"There!" Cole said after we were hit.

"I can't see a thing in this storm!" Lloyd said and I looked at Kai.

"I'll show myself now." I told him and he nodded.

"Time to light this place up!" We said and threw fire to the sky. Mine was purple.

Lloyd didn't say anything.

"Rumi! Stand back and take this!" Lloyd said, handing Harumi a sword.

"But I don't know how to fight." She said

"But you want to live right?" I asked her and she took the sword.

"Come on you've seen me train." I said and she looked at me hesitantly.

"Y/n here." Ashley said and gave me two katanas.

"Finally!" I said and grinned when I took them. "I missed using these."

"There!" Lloyd said and we ran to where Pixal was. Lloyd threw an energy ball towards her. She flew onto the deck

"Don't let her get the last thruster!" Lloyd said and we nodded at him.

The Ninja ran towards Pixal but she threw them off. Me and Lloyd attacked her but I  stepped back when I realized that she could throw us off.

I saw Ashley go into her shadow.

"Lloyd!" I said when I saw that his sword was thrown away from him. Pixal was going to attack him but Harumi blocked the attack. I also saw Ashley get out of Pixal's shadow and control it.

"I knew she had learned something from watching me." I said and my eyes widened

"Harumi!" I said when Pixal took her and jumped off. "No!" I said and my eyes turned purple. I jumped after them.

"Y/n!" I heard Lloyd and Ashley say.

"Pixal! Stop!" I said and heard someone fall next to me.

"Lloyd!" I said

"There is no Pixal. Only the Quiet One." She said and my eyes widened.

"Quiet one?" I whispered

Didn't Harumi tell me that they called her the quiet one after the attack that caused her parents death?

Lloyd attacked Pixal with his sword but she left.

"Uhh." I said and looked at him.

"I did not think that through." Lloyd said and looked at me.

"Rumi! Go get her and she can go inside here." I said and nodded at me.

"Fuck but where can me and Lloyd go." I said and saw Lloyd bring Harumi.

"No! Y/n! You go in! You need more protection than I do!" She said and I looked at her.

"Go." I said and I placed her inside.

"Shit." She said and looked at me and Lloyd.

"I need you two!" She said and Lloyd took the map.

"And we need that map." He said and we jumped off.

"We did not think this through either." Lloyd said and I looked at him.

"Sorry love. But you didn't. I did." I said and my eyes turned purple.

"What the-" Lloyd said and I placed my hands on his head.

"You never saw this." I said and my eyes glowed purple.

"Good luck Lloyd!" I screamed and I jumped off. Wings grew from my back and I fell onto trees and landed on my side.

"For fucks sake. The poor baby." I said and stood up.

"The wings didn't even break my fall." I said and looked around.

"Harumi!" I yelled

No answer

"Lloyd!" I yelled.

No answer

"Oh well. It's just me, myself and I, like always."

Translation:

No van a servir para nada cuando lleguen ellos- you'll be useless when they arrive

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 392 22
"Two, No Feelings" Lloyd stared at the girl in front of him. "No feelings? What type of rule is that? Why would I have feelings for you?" She raised...
82.3K 2.5K 13
[Series!Lloyd x F!Reader] Don't you hate it when you're plucked out of high school right before your graduation and made the new Princess of Ninjago...
11.8K 160 9
Y/n was an oni Princess/secret ninja/Terabithia She is the youngest princess and has to keep all this a secret She came to the palace after being...
68K 2.2K 31
When an unexpected competitor arrives at the tournament of elements, y/n realizes that her and the ninja are in more danger than they realize. Instea...