๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™‘๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™– || ๐™‹...

By talesofdessertsoul

๐—” ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—ณ๐—ณ || ๐—ณ๐˜. ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป " ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป... More

I N T R O D U C T I O N
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N ๐Ÿ”ž
S E V E N T E E N โ—
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E โ—
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E โ—
Author's Note ๐Ÿฆ‹
ACCOUNT NAME CHANGING โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ

S I X

3.3K 148 66
By talesofdessertsoul

" Don't worry King, I'll take care of him. "

I've to left Valentina alone in my mansion because Gabriel calls me to handle someone who was trying to spy on him. We discuss about the matter and I assured him to take care of everything.

" I know Son, You're my strength. I know you're alone enough to destroy anyone. "

I acknowledge these words of Gabriel. Yes, I'm alone is enough to destroy him. And that's what I'm preparing for .

I'll dust down his kingdom under my feet and Build up my empire on this ground. I'm going be enter like a needle and exit like a sword.

" So Son, How's going with Valentina? Is he too much disobedient? " , Gabriel shamelessly asks me .

" Don't worry King, I'll handle her too. "

He lets out a sigh and nods his head with a smile,
" Son, Women are like a dog. We need to buckle them up and trained properly or else they'll be as reckless as street dogs. Chain Valentina up, train her to be a obedient submissive to us , make her learn how to spread her legs whenever her masters order to . Don't cherish her, Go rough on her. Make her realize that she's nothing but a medium to secure our seats by using her uterus. "

I clench my hands in a fist to control the anger. He's not only thinking her to use but also make her own dog. Is it really that much easy Gabriel?

Whenever Park Jimin holds her hands, leads her way to his mansion, his bed...... Valentina Ruiz becomes only his. And she's going to obey only her husband not even you, Gabriel.

" Don't worry King , Her responsibility is completely mine. "

I speaks up and he proudly nods. He believes me more than his own son. Obviously it's takes me fucking 20 years to earn this trust.

I drive back to my mansion. All the way I was thinking about only her. Her face running all over my mind. I stopped my car before my mansion . There's a pin drop silence, there's no voice of her .

It's kinda offend my expectations . Usually, I like silence in my house but now I want to hear her voice echoed in my mansion.

I take my steps towards upstairs to my bedroom. I slowly open the door to see Valentina is still sleeping. Is she sick? It's more than 9 hours she's sleeping.

I fold the edge of the duvet and sits besides her . A sleeping beauty! I remove the strands fall over her face . I touched her face to caress but I felt that she's burning.

" Doll! " , I softly called her name but she doesn't response . A panick rushed down to my spine. I immediately call my manager and asks for a female doctor.

I called her again , she just moved a little, murmured something but doesn't wake up. I make her wear her bra and my shirt and covered her properly.

A knock sounded on my door. I opened to see a female was standing there shivering in fear. I ask her to come in and check Valentina.

She checked her and I impatiently standing there waits for her reply.

" Mr -- Park , I think she feared about something that brings her fever. But don't worry, I'll prescribe some medicine. Take care of her, she'll be fine. "

I furrowed my eyebrows. She's scared of something? What's here in my bedroom that scared her like this?

Doctor lefts and I told my men to bring medicine for me. I look around my bedroom to find out any suspicious things.

" Boss, Medicine that you asked for... "

My manager calls me out. I take the medicine from him and glare at him,

" Has anybody come in this room , when I was gone? "

He shakes his head, " No boss, you order us not to come in . "

" If I found that anyone dares to disobey my orders , I'll not think twice to cut their body in pieces. "

I shut the door and sit besides Valentina's fragile figure. Pushing a hand under her head, I make her gulp down the medicine.

***********

" Jimin! " , a shaky voice comes to heard on the midnight while I was working on my laptop in the couch.

I look up to see, Valentina is sitting over the bed. I close my laptop and steps towards her.

" You up Doll? How are you feeling? "

I sit beside her as a fearful gaze scan me. She gulped down her saliva . I couldn't understand why she's that much scared. Is she scared to me?

I cupped her face as her eyes are glistening in water, " What happened Doll? Tell me. "

She looks around of my bedroom,
" Jimin! Don't leave me alone. Please ! "

Her tears flows down to her cheek. I wipe them with my thumb and pull her to my chest. She sobs on my my hug.

" What happened Doll? What's it that scared you this much? "

" I don't know but I see a shadow of a woman who has a knife on hand comes to me and told me that I shouldn't be with you. You're her. I've no rights to snatch you from her . She'll kill me, Jimin. "

She sobs hard and hugs me tightly . There's no one who could be obsessed with me. And she'll dare to come in my bedroom and scared her.

I pull out her and cupped her face , " Doll, I'm only yours. No one will ever dare to touch you. I'll find who did this to you and punish her. Okay? "

She nods and makes her sleep again. Who could be this? And why she scared her?

*************

" Doll! " I wake her up . Her fever has gone. She slowly sit up and gaze around the room.

" Doll , take a warm shower and then we'll do our breakfast okay? "

She nods like a child and obey my words. I go downstairs to see my maids are working on their own and men are their own.

" Noona..... " , I call for a maid who's also like my mom. Basically she takes care of my every personal things. She comes to me .

" Yes, Son! " , only she's here who's not allowed to bow down to me and call me by my name. She loves me like my own Mom.

" Noona, I've something to discuss with you. Let's talk after our breakfast. " I said and she nods.

Valentina comes down from stairs as I look at her. Her hazy steps carries her to my side. Noona serves our breakfast. I look at Valentina who was just playing with the spoon not even take a bite.

" Doll , Come here. Sit on my lap. "

She looks at me with a doe eyes . I internally chuckled at her behaviour. She slowly ups from her chair and sit down on my lap.

I pull her by her waist . Take a full spoon of Podriege, I place it before her lips.

" Open your mouth, Doll. "

She stares at the spoon for a once and look at me again, " I don't like it " . Her soft voice with a small pout melt my heart in one go.

" Eat this now, I'll take you somewhere for lunch. "

Her eyes brights like a child gets his favorite toy. She immediately takes the food and eat up.

I look at her face. Gabriel found a pure heart for me. I'll return this favour to him for sure.

I reminded how she was crying yesterday and that makes my heart clenched in pain . I feel like I couldn't give her proper protection. I caresses her long black locks as she enjoying the food I was feeding her.

' You belongs to me, Doll. If your eyes ever escape a tears that's only for the pleasure I'll give you. I promise you to find out the person who scared you to your illness and make her pay for fucking every drops you've loose. '

Killer 👀🖤🦋

Hello sweeties,

Please do comment and vote because these are heaven to me.

Show some love to your Author's work.

Last chapter's shoutout goes to iam_munxi and KimTaeQueen
Thanks for your comments sweeties.

From today, I'm gonna mention everyone's name who'll comment on my chapter.

Love you sweeties,
Take care and stay happy 🖤🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

487K 17.9K 43
[Continuing] [Not Edited, Gonna edit later] [Don't mind my writing skills I was 16 when I started this] |โ™› ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ...
68.5K 3.7K 30
๐˜ผ ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐˜ผ ๐™๐™Š๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€ // ๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐™ฐ ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™พ๐š๐šˆ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™‡๐™๐™‰๐˜ผ ๐™€๐™‡๐™„๐™•๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™๐™ƒ & ๐™†๐™„๐™ˆ ๐™๐˜ผ๐™€๐™ƒ๐™”๐™๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š„๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™ต๐š„๐™ป ๐š†๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ฒ๐™ท...
6.8K 196 25
"๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ฃ!!๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ!!"๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ "๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™–...
311K 12.7K 21
A dark mafia world which got ruled by the sinner who only know how to hurt people. His life is dark and dangerous until she come there to bring light...