THE WEREWOLF GAME : THE SECRE...

By TaufiiqulKkuk

In the eerie halls of an ancient school lies a terrifying secret. A group of nine students unwittingly find t... More

INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
BOUND BY FRIENDSHIP
PROMISES AND LOYALTIES : SUZIE'S AND ASYFA'S PACT
REUNIONS
LET THE GAME BEGINS
FRIEND TURNED FOES : THE BATTLE FOR SURVIVAL BEGIN
FRIENDS IN CRISIS
THE CALL TO CONFRONTATION
HUNTED IN THE NIGHT
TRUST NO ONE
WHY ALWAYS HIM?
FIGHTING FOR TRUST
FIRST CONFESSION
FRACTURED TRUST
TRAGEDIC STRIKES
LOYALTY TESTS
MISSION : UNMASKING THE PUPPETEER
A LIFE CUT SHORT
FRAYED BONDS : DESPERATION AND DEFIANCE
SHADOW REVELATIONS: THE CRYSTAL'S DECEPTION
THE END

COME SAVE SUZIE... BUT YOU'RE LATE

2 1 0
By TaufiiqulKkuk

As the clock struck 10 PM, darkness engulfed the abandoned school, signaling the werewolf's relentless hunt. Hakim and Dania found themselves crouched in a small storage room, their breathing shallow, and their hearts pounding in sync with the adrenaline coursing through their veins. The werewolf's menacing growls echoed through the corridors, sending chills down their spines.

Hakim whispered, his voice barely audible, "We need to stay quiet and hidden. Let's make ourselves as inconspicuous as possible."

Dania nodded, her eyes wide with fear but determination shining through. "Agreed. We have to wait it out and hope that it moves on to another area."

The sound of the werewolf's heavy footsteps grew louder, its sniffing nose searching for any trace of their presence. Hakim and Dania exchanged anxious glances, silently urging each other to remain calm.

As the minutes ticked by, the werewolf's frustration became palpable. Its growls grew more menacing, reverberating through the walls of their hiding place. The werewolf's fury at being unable to locate its prey intensified, fueling its determination to find them.

Hakim's grip on Dania's hand tightened, offering silent reassurance. "We have to stay strong. We can't let fear consume us."

Dania nodded, her voice trembling slightly. "I know, but it's hard not to feel terrified. We have to believe in our instincts and trust that we'll find a way to survive."

Their whispered conversation was interrupted by a sudden crash in the distance. The werewolf had knocked over a pile of debris, its frustration reaching a boiling point. The noise echoed through the school, startling Hakim and Dania, but also giving them a glimmer of hope.

"We have to seize this opportunity," Hakim said, his voice filled with determination. "If the werewolf is distracted, we can try to quietly make our way to another hiding spot."

Dania nodded, her eyes filled with a mix of fear and resolve. "Let's be swift and cautious. We can't afford any missteps."

As the werewolf's growls faded into the distance, Hakim and Dania cautiously emerged from their hiding place. Every step they took was deliberate and measured, their senses on high alert for any sign of danger.

As Hakim and Dania cautiously made their way through the dimly lit corridors, the werewolf, still fueled by frustration, paced back and forth in another part of the school. Its growls morphed into muttered grumbles as it vented its anger and discontent.

"Where are they hiding? It shouldn't be this difficult to find them," the werewolf muttered to itself, its voice laced with a mix of annoyance and impatience. "They must be clever, cunning little prey. But I won't give up. I will track them down."

The werewolf's senses remained sharp, its acute hearing picking up even the faintest of sounds. It sniffed the air, hoping to catch a trace of Hakim and Dania's scent. The hunt had become a personal challenge, an obsession that consumed its thoughts and actions.

"This game was supposed to be easy," the werewolf grumbled, its voice filled with frustration. "But they're proving to be more elusive than I anticipated. I won't rest until they're within my grasp."

With each passing moment, the werewolf's determination intensified. It snarled and bared its fangs, a show of dominance and frustration. The school became its domain, and the survivors its elusive prey.

Meanwhile, Hakim and Dania, aware of the werewolf's relentless pursuit, continued to move stealthily, their senses attuned to every creak of the floorboards and the slightest movement in their surroundings. They knew that staying hidden and outsmarting their predator was their only chance at survival.

As they navigated through the labyrinthine corridors, a sense of desperation mingled with their determination. They had to find a way to outmaneuver the werewolf, to stay one step ahead of its relentless pursuit. The odds were stacked against them, but they refused to let fear consume them.

In the midst of their escape, Hakim whispered to Dania, "We can't let this creature break us. We have to remain focused and use every advantage we can find."

Dania nodded, her eyes reflecting both fear and determination. "Agreed. We can't afford to make a single mistake. Our lives depend on it."

With renewed resolve, Hakim and Dania pressed on, their movements as silent as shadows. They knew that the werewolf's frustration would only drive it to become more aggressive and relentless in its pursuit. Survival required not only stealth but also resilience and quick thinking.

As frustration coursed through the werewolf, its acute sense of smell picked up a faint scent in the air. Its nostrils flared, capturing the unmistakable aroma of prey. A sinister grin spread across the werewolf's snarling face as it realized that its hunt was not yet over.

The werewolf's growls transformed into a spine-chilling, haunting melody that reverberated through the corridors of the school. Its voice echoed, rising and falling in an eerie harmony that sent shivers down the spines of anyone who heard it.

Unbeknownst to the werewolf, Suzie, trembling with fear, had taken refuge in a nearby classroom. In her attempts to remain hidden, she accidentally knocked over a desk, creating a loud noise that echoed through the empty halls. The werewolf's acute hearing immediately honed in on the disturbance.

"There you are," the werewolf muttered to itself, a wicked gleam in its eyes. "Now you're next."

Suzie's heart raced as the werewolf approached the classroom. She let out a terrified scream, hoping that someone, anyone, would come to her aid. Her voice pierced through the silence, a desperate plea for help.

Hakim, who had been searching for Suzie and the werewolf, heard her cry. He sprinted toward the sound, his heart pounding with a mix of fear and determination. Bursting into the classroom, he saw the monstrous werewolf gripping Suzie tightly.

Without hesitation, Hakim lunged forward, throwing a powerful punch towards the werewolf's snarling face. But before his fist could connect, the werewolf let out a low chuckle, its voice laced with malice.

"You're too late," the werewolf hissed, its form shimmering for a moment before vanishing into thin air, Suzie still in its grasp.

Hakim's punch met nothing but empty space, his frustration mounting. He turned to Dania, who had arrived moments later, her eyes filled with concern.

"We have to find them," Hakim said through gritted teeth. "We can't let that creature escape with Suzie. Our only choice is to keep searching and save her."

Dania nodded, her determination mirroring Hakim's. "We won't rest until we find them. We'll bring Suzie back, no matter what it takes."

With renewed resolve, Hakim and Dania ventured deeper into the school, ready to face the challenges ahead in their relentless pursuit of the werewolf and the safe return of their friend, Suzie.

As Syamzul joined them, a mix of concern and confusion etched on his face, he asked, "What just happened? I heard Suzie scream. Is she alright?"

Hakim's eyes darted around the room, his mind racing to process everything that had transpired. Then, in a sudden moment of realization, a flicker of recognition crossed his face.

"It's... it's Acap," Hakim uttered, his voice filled with a mixture of disbelief and sorrow.

Dania's eyes widened in shock. "Acap? Are you sure?"

Hakim nodded, his voice trembling with a theory that was forming in his mind. "Think about it. There were only five of us left alive after the initial attack. And we saw that there was only one werewolf. Suzie was kidnapped, and two of us are here. That means... where is Acap?"

Syamzul's expression turned grim as he connected the dots. "You think Acap is the werewolf? But how is that possible?"

Hakim's voice grew stronger as he explained his theory. "I've heard of legends and curses that can transform a person into a werewolf. It's possible that Acap stumbled upon something that triggered this transformation. It would explain his disappearance during the attacks and why he hasn't been seen since."

Dania's eyes filled with a mix of sadness and apprehension. "So, what do we do now? We can't let Acap harm Suzie or anyone else."

Hakim took a deep breath, his determination resurfacing. "We need to find Acap and confront him. If there's any chance to save him, to break the curse or find a way to reverse the transformation, we have to try."

Syamzul nodded in agreement, his voice filled with conviction. "We stick together and search for any clues that can lead us to Acap. We need to act quickly before he causes any more harm."

With renewed determination, the three survivors set out on their mission. They would track down Acap, their former friend now transformed into a werewolf, and strive to find a way to save him and bring an end to the horrifying ordeal they found themselves in.

As they ventured into the darkened school, their hearts heavy with a mix of hope and uncertainty, they braced themselves for the impending confrontation that would test their strength, their bonds, and their belief in the power of redemption.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82 0 30
An amazing high school of the country; Dreamworld where students are the future but there in unusual practice inside the school, that students and ou...
22 0 20
"Oh, go on..." it growled, its twisted smile growing wider. "What is it you mortals say? Oh, yes... I dare you..." * * * When Lewis, the s...
4.9K 813 39
The Werewolf is a game with life and death. Under the sun or under the moon, every breath and every heartbeat has become a fight for survival. For th...
1.8M 82.8K 84
Four allies; one mission. Take down the tyrant. This should be easy considering they're the Chosen Wolves. They're inherently powerful. United, they'...