ใ€Ž ๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘๐๐‘๐Ž๐“๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐•๏ฟฝ...

By urmomslittlebuddy

"๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™  ๐™ค๐™›๐™›, (๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ)" ... More

๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฅ๐—”๐—–๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—™๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—˜
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ

๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿฎ

1.1K 58 2
By urmomslittlebuddy

Weeks passed after that interaction, and you and Daniel were now on your way to Seoul. You two waved your mother goodbye at the bus stop, both excited that you were given a second shot at life. You practically jumped up and down when you had finally made it to Seoul, almost skipping your way to your new home. 

Your house was located in a bit of a bummy area and the walk was a little longer and more exhausting than you were used to, but Daniel suggested it would be good exercise for you two.

Daniel unlocked the door to the new house, kicking off his shoes. It was bigger than where you used to live, which was appreciated. The two of you began putting away your backpacks, taking out what you believed you would need. Daniel's phone began to ring, a happy jingle looping itself until he answered it, it was Mom. 

"Hey Mom." he said, quiet murmurs could be heard from his phone, but you couldn't quite understand it. 

"Oh yeah, we got here just fine... No our stuff didn't come in yet... It's fine, we'll just buy what we need... Okay... Got it... Love you too Mom, bye." he hung up, continuing to empty out his backpack.

"I'm bored... Let's take a look around the city!" you suggested, to which Daniel complied, as he needed to buy some stuff anyway.

You and Daniel wandered around the streets of Seoul, taking in everything, the buildings, the people. Daniel saw this as a second chance at life, a chance for him to improve himself and to be better than he once was. He wanted to lead a new life, one where he hoped he wouldn't be bullied, one where he wasn't a pathetic idiot. 

You didn't care, you were only there because your mom told you to go with Daniel to make sure he didn't do anything too stupid. Yes, you were excited you got to live a new life, yes, you hoped you wouldn't endure anymore bullying, but you weren't nearly as excited as Daniel.

"Look! A barber shop! I'm gonna get a haircut!!" Daniel exclaimed. "I thought we were going to buy- Nevermind." you replied, following him into the barber shop. 

"What would you like me to do for you?" the barber asked, observing Daniel as he looked into the hair magazine. He picked his haircut, the barber nodded and went absolutely crazy on his hair, snipping and shaving, blow drying it, and even adding gel. 

"All done! It may feel a little awkward at first." the barber said, holding a mirror up to Daniel so he could see the haircut he was given. You looked up from your phone, seeing the godawful haircut your brother was now cursed with. You tried to stifle a laugh, seeing as you could tell Daniel truly loved his haircut, and didn't want to ruin his newfound confidence, but that inevitably failed as it was just too funny for you to not laugh.

You exited the barber shop, Daniel practically strutting down the street in with his new look. He in must've been too confident to notice his surroundings because he bumped into someone and fell backwards. 

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention." the girl bowed, her brown hair falling and covering her face. 

'This is a new me..' Daniel thought. "Oh it's not a problem~ You're not hurt, are you?~" Daniel put on a smile, it was so painfully obvious that he was trying to act cool, that he ended up just acting creepy. "So sorry about him," You cut in, this was exactly what you were here for. To smooth things out when Daniel acted like a dumbass. 

"He's really a klutz, please forgive us." you bowed, hoping that your apology would allow the girl ignore Daniel's poor attempt at looking cool. 

"No no, it's fine! I was looking at my phone. I should've been paying attention." 

"Oh no, please, it was our fault." 

You and the girl went back and forth for about a minute before someone had called for her, "Oh, Mira!! Huh? Who are these two?" called a tall, dark haired boy as he approached you three. "Oh, Zack! We'll be off now, sorry again." the girl, Mira, smiled, beginning to walk off with the boy, Zack.

"(Y/n).. why did you butt in?" Daniel grumbled. 

"You looked like a fucking creep, I know you want to start a new life and shit, but you need to tone it down a bit." You explained, realizing you were talking to no one, as Daniel had already followed the two to wherever they had went. You searched for him in panic, asking around if anyone had seen 'a short guy with a really ugly haircut'. 

You ended up finding Daniel in no time, as he had somehow become the center of attention, when he tried asking Mira, who he bumped into, if she and the boy wanted to get coffee with him, as his way of making up for bumping into them. You ran to Mira, asking for a rundown of the current situation. 

Mira explained that Zack had gotten angry at Daniel for supposedly 'asking her out' and wanted to teach him a lesson. "That idiot.. Thank you for letting me know." you smiled before approaching the taller boy, who was already beating Daniel's ass, he had grabbed Daniel's shirt collar and began punching him in the face for everyone to see and record. 

"Shouldn't we call the police?" questioned a bystander.

"Get the video first!! I gotta be the first one to put this on Pacebook!" said another.

The crowd laughed, some saying how Daniel had it coming, or how funny it was that he was getting beat like this. You went up behind the boy, giving him a shove. 

"The fuck is wrong with you, huh?!" you yelled, the attention shifting to you as the boy dropped Daniel. "Zack!! please..." Mira begged the taller boy as he stared down at you. Zack looked up to see Mira, clearly distressed by the childish and dramatic actions he'd taken against Daniel.

His attitude completely changed when he saw her and he immediately brushed you off, "Ugh.. whatever... But if i see you two again, that's it!!" he called, as he walked off with Mira for a second time, leaving you to tend to Daniel. You rushed over to your brother as he was knelt down on the ground. "Holy shit Daniel.. C'mon, lets head back, I'll buy what we need once we get you cleaned up." you muttered, taking Daniel's arm and pulling it around your neck so he could lean on you as you walked.

You unlocked the door of the home, letting Daniel sit on the ground so he could remove his shoes. He stumbled to the back wall of your house, pressing his back against it before sliding down to the ground. 

"Don't do anything stupid, I'm gonna go buy us some food, and I don't know, maybe some tupperware if I'm feeling fancy." you said, waiting for Daniel's response.

He nodded, tears pooling in his eyes as he watched you leave the house. He completely broke down, tears falling, nose running. He looked at his phone, opening Pacebook in hopes he would see something like a cute cat to cheer him up. 

Wrong.

All the posts on his page were videos of him getting his ass beat, a few long enough to show where you tried defending him. The comments were calling the both of you pigs, making fun of you for defending him, and calling Daniel a wimp for just sitting there. Daniel was hurt, both physically and emotionally. He didn't expect to get Pacebook famous, and definitely not like this. 

He sobbed for what seemed like hours as he scrolled through each comment, each one getting increasingly more offensive. 'Why...? I'm human too...' he thought to himself, as he cried himself to sleep.

You opened the door to your house, takeout in one hand, various bowls, tupperware, and silverware in the other. You placed the plastic bags on the kitchen counter, looking at Daniel, who was passed out in the middle of the room. 

You sighed, "I guess it is a little late.." you muttered to yourself as you dug in one bag for your takeout. You quietly ate your food, throwing away the disposable container it came in. You then showered and settled yourself on the ground beside Daniel, falling asleep.

You woke up to a loud thud coming from the bathroom. You rubbed your eyes, sitting up. You caught a glimpse of what looked to be a person in the bathroom, and when you looked closer, you saw it was an intruder. 

A tall boy, looking to be about your age, was on the ground, and looked to have fallen. He looked distressed, panicked. He was also... naked? That's weird.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" you panicked, looking around for the nearest object in case you needed to fight.

"Hold on. HOLD ON! Let's be calm about this.." the boy responded.

"YOU BROKE INTO MY HOUSE AND YOU WANT ME TO BE CALM?!! AND WHY ARE YOU NAKED?"

"Your house?! This is my house!"

"THAT STILL DOESN'T EXPLAIN WHY YOU'RE NAKED IN MY HOUSE??" you exclaimed, trying not to look at him below shoulder level.

"YOU'RE NAKED TOO!" the boy yelled, growing impatient.

You two stared at each other for a second. Trying to process what the other told them. You looked down, you were in fact naked. But not only that, you lost weight overnight...? You immediately covered yourself with your blanket, kicking the boy out of the bathroom so you could look in the mirror. 

You looked like a whole different person, you were taller, slimmer, prettier...? And your vision improved?? You couldn't believe it. Was it a gift from the gods? Was it just a dream? Yeah, definitely a dream. You exited the bathroom, looking at the boy as he hovered over Daniel in panic. But that wasn't what concerned you, what shocked you was how you saw yourself, your 'original' self, still sleeping next to Daniel. 

"Well this is a pretty fucked dream..." you muttered to yourself as you approached your body, ignoring the boy and just accepting that he was probably going to kill you. "Dream?" the boy questioned, looking up at you. "Yeah, how else would I be looking right at my sleeping body right now?" 

"Huh... I must be dreaming too then.." he laughed, a sort of relief washing over him.

You laughed awkwardly back at him to try to be nice, then it hit you. If he's dreaming the same dream as you, then that must mean that he's Daniel. He must've realized it too because you both looked at each other at the same time, pointing at one another while backing up slowly.

"Daniel?!"
"(Y/n)?!"

You two called the other's name in unison. Looking at the sleeping bodies, then back at each other, eyes wide. Your first thought was to try waking up your sleeping body, hoping it would wake you up from your dream. You shook yourself gently, "Hey.." you began. Nothing. You shook yourself a few more times, each time getting more and more annoying. You lost patience and just slapped yourself, feeling your eyelids fall as you landed head first onto the floor. 

You woke up immediately, sitting right back up to see your hotter self laying on the ground next to you. You looked at Daniel, watching as he copied you, getting the same result. You both repeated this action for hours on end. Both coming to the conclusion that you were somehow gifted a second body, not wanting to question how it happened, as your head already hurt from all this information.

"What the hell are we supposed to do with two bodies..?" Daniel grumbled, still in his new body, as he liked it a little too much to want to switch back. 

"I don't know.. OOH! We should order a pizza!" you suggested, to which Daniel shot you an annoyed look.

"What? I'm hungry, jeez.." you complain. 

"C'mon, we need serious suggestions." 

"Pizza is a very serious matter." 

Daniel rolled his eyes at you, placing a hand on his chin in thought, until he seemed to have had a eureka moment. "I got one! And you're gonna love this one," he began. "Spit it out." you say, still annoyed he didn't like your pizza suggestion. 

"What if we enroll at school in our new bodies..?" he suggested. 

"Okay, you're right, I love that idea." you admitted.

"So it's official, from now on, we're going to live new lives." Daniel said, a smile painted on his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 117 9
from the city of angels, to the great people's nation is quite the adventure for a crazed, advancing teenager that's always up to no good. lookism x...
131K 963 5
"She is more precious than rubies, and all the things you desire cannot compare to her" ___________ After losing her beloved, [Name] goes to Korea to...
3K 211 9
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เฑจเงŽหš โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† "๐™„- ๐™„๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™–๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ?" โ†ณ In which the number one kpop stan gets involved in the dark side...
4K 178 8
a Zoe x Daniel fanfic bc honestly they're so very underrated! . . (above 17) (cringe)