𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟲

Later that day, you found yourself stuck sitting next to Zack as he stared Daniel down. One of Zack's friend urged you and Daniel to drink at least a little bit, to which you both refused, telling them you didn't drink. They didn't believe you, assuming you guys just sucked at drinking and couldn't hold your alcohol. 

"It's alright, I'm a poor drinker too!" Zoe reassured you. 

You look around at everyone, only to see Zack tossing back multiple shots with no break in between. 

'Why did I even come here?' you thought to yourself, wishing you had stayed home like you said you would've. 

'I don't know why I make compromises for this idiot..' you looked at Daniel, sighing in disappointment.

"So Daniel, (Y/n), where do you guys live?" asked one of Zack's friends, pulling you from your thoughts. 

"We live alone." Daniel answered simply. 

Everyone's faces, except for Zack who only seemed to get more pissed off, lit up upon hearing that, and everyone began talking about how your home could become their new hangout spot.

"NO!" Daniel yelled abruptly, gaining confused looks from everyone. He cleared his throat, recollecting his thoughts. 

"We have a roommate. He's kinda a dropout.. He sleeps during the day so he wouldn't like if I brought any friends over." he scratched the back of his neck nervously. 

He only mentioned HIS original body, giving you more to explain if they were to ever meet you in your original body again. 

"But Danny, your clothes are a bit big.. Yours too (Y/n). Do you enjoy oversized clothes?" Zoe asked, clinging to Daniel's arm as he avoided eye contact with her. 

"I stole our roommates clothes, and then Daniel stole them from me." you lied, in reality, you just took Daniel's clothes and never told him. 

You took a big gulp of your water, only to very quickly find out it was liquor. You immediately spit it out, coughing. 

"Our roommate has a bit of a big frame, so that's why the clothes are larger." Daniel said, ignoring how you just spewed your drink all over him. 

You looked over to see Zack downing more and more drinks by the second. You grabbed his glass gently, holding it out of his reach and ignoring his complaining. 

"(Y/nnnn)..." he groaned, reaching his hand over you to try to grab the glass back. 

"Give it baaaack.." 

"Slow down, you've already had a lot." you told him, annoyed as you held the glass out of his reach, trying not to spill the liquid inside. 

He continued to sluggishly reach for the glass, his fingers just barely brushing the rim of it as his body was pressed to your side. 

Finally, he was able to grab a hold of the cup, but he was so close that his weight pushed you down to the floor. Because he had been leaning on you, he also fell to the ground, catching himself before he could've possibly crushed you. 

Before you knew it, you were trapped underneath him. His arms were on either side of you, pinning you down. 

You looked at him with wide eyes. His face was flushed, his eyes were slightly droopy. He looked like he was ready to pass out at any minute. 

"Wow Zack, you are one bold motherfucker!" one of his friends cheered. 

"(Y/n)! Are you okay?!" Daniel panicked, trying to break free from Zoe's grasp to help you.