𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟰

You stood waiting patiently at the front door of Zoe's house, awkwardly holding your bag in front of you. You had just rang the doorbell a couple seconds before, hearing a 'One second!' from the inside, muffled by the wall between the two of you. 

After a few more seconds, the door swung open and standing there was an exhausted, panting Zoe. 

"Sorry for the wait... Just doing some.. Last minute.. Cleaning." She said between pants, acting as if she had just ran a marathon around her house. 

Smiling, you reassured her that she was fine and she invited you inside, giving you a moment to kick off your shoes before proceeding. "Sorry about the mess." She sighed as she lead you to her bedroom. The place was spotless. 

Fucking spotless. 

"Sorry if this sounds rude but.. What mess are you talking about..?" You asked as she opened the door to her bedroom, holding it open for you to walk inside. She burst into laughter at your seemingly idiotic question about the state of her home. 

"You're funny." She giggled as she followed you into the room. "Anyways, make yourself at home," she added. Nodding, you awkwardly stood in the middle of the room as you waited for her to set up her computer, feeling weird about sitting on her bed, but also not wanting to sit on the floor either. 

"Alright, finished setting up! Ready to star-" She paused when she saw you standing stiffly in the middle of the room, your hands clasped together in front of you awkwardly. 

She giggled as she moved closer to you, grabbing one of your hands with hers and pulling your arm gently, leading you to her desk. Once close enough, she pulled out a small stool from underneath the desk, taking a seat in it and letting you sit in the, probably much more comfortable, office chair. 

"Just relax, (Y/n)." 

She whispered, giving your hand a light squeeze before moving it away to start the stream. Her finger hovered over the left side of the mouse, and she gave you one final look to confirm if you were ready or not. Once receiving confirmation, she pressed the start button. 

It didn't take long for the viewers to begin flocking in, before the two of you even opened your mouths to speak, the donations began piling up, getting about 50-150 balloons every 45 seconds. 

Hesitant, Zoe opened her mouth to speak, not exactly knowing what to say, "Hello everyone! This is our first stream, so please be nice to us!" 

[even her voice is hot holy shit] 
[i wanna hear the other one!!] 
[no way, i think they go to my school 💀] 
[they're so cute] 

Throughout the stream, you got mostly positive responses. You were making a ton of balloons from it, and it wasn't a difficult at all. All you guys ended up doing was answering questions and acting childish. 

'Shit, maybe I should quit my job and do this instead.' 

"'Are you two really in highschool?' Yep! We're freshmen." You answered to one of the questions. That response must've really overjoyed people because the amount of balloons you were receiving SKYROCKETED. 

[SYSTEM: GANGNAM LORD (enadtenadt) HAS GIVEN YOU 1,000 BALLOONS] 

'Gangnam Lord is giving us a ton of balloons.. Weird, but okay..' You thought to yourself as you watched the chat intently. "Thank you Mr. Gangnam Lord!" Zoe exclaimed as she stood up and bowed. You followed her lead and did the same, expressing your gratitude to, not only Gangnam Lord, but to the others who donated balloons as well.