Star And The Moon- Ruikasa We...

By nootmare101

I decided make a single story for Ruikasa week on wattpad, rather than post everything separately as oneshots... More

[DAY TWO] A Sea of Stars
[DAY THREE] Truth or Dare
[DAY FOUR] Asleep Among Endives
[DAY FIVE] Tsukasa Dies (100% Real Not Clickbait)
[DAY SIX] Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star.

[DAY ONE] Is This a Birdie or a Devil?

5.9K 100 5.7K
By nootmare101

DAY ONE: Summer Festival/ Mythology/ Soulmates
PROMPT USED: Soulmates
SUMMARY: When Tsukasa goes to the rooftop at lunch to meet Rui, he's surprised to see the boy struggling to fight off a goose.
That goose follows him home.
To the wonder stage.
And that goose is literally everywhere.

————

It had been a minute or two since the lunch bell rang. Just like always, Rui and Tsukasa were to meet up at the rooftop- and although Tsukasa was usually the first one there, it could be interchangeable depending on if Rui even attended class that day.

Tsukasa climbed the stairs to the rooftop, (which honestly was such a workout, even for a stamina- filled star like him) humming as he gently swung his bag back and forth as he ascended further up the flight of stairs. As he got closer, however, a faint noise echoed across the staircase that caught his attention.

HONK!

Tsukasa paused. He furrowed his brows, looking around in confusion. What was that? What made that noise??

The first thought that came to Tsukasa's mind immediately struck him with horror.

Was it a goose?

Now, why was little old Tsukasa Tenma horrified by the thought of a goose being on school grounds? No, it's not because there's a wild animal on school grounds. It's because said animal is a goose.

And geese hate Tsukasa. Seriously. Even when he's doing absolutely NOTHING to them- completely minding his own business, a goose, or MULTIPLE geese, will walk up to him and start nipping at his ankles. Either that or they just straight up attack him and start chasing him.

Tsukasa hates geese back.

Which is why, when Tsukasa heard that terrifying honk, his first instinct was to run.

Run where?

To Rui. On the rooftop. Who was still waiting for him.

So Tsukasa gathered up all his stamina and started sprinting up the stairs like they were about to collapse. When Tsukasa finally reached the door leading to the rooftop, he stopped running and took a moment to breathe.

Those stairs. Were really, really long.

Tsukasa panted, one hand resting on his knee while the other reached for the doorknob. However, he once again, stopped in his tracks and paused when he heard more noises coming from behind the door.

"Hey, just calm down- wait no don't do that STOP IT- no- get OFF- JESUS CHRIST!!!"

HONK! HONK!

Tsukasa's jaw dropped.

Was.. Was Rui being attacked by a goose?!

Well, it was one thing to attack Tsukasa, but you do NOT hurt his friends!!

Tsukasa took a deep breath, in and out. He would not allow Rui to suffer alone and fight off that goose by himself! What kind of heroic star would Tsukasa be if he couldn't help Rui fend off a wild and unnecessarily aggressive and violent bird?!

And so, Tsukasa narrowed his eyes and turned the doorknob, swinging the door open with such force that the door slammed against the wall beside it. He took a step forward, wasting no time in assessing the situation.

Rui was on the floor, holding his bag up to act as a shield against a large white goose with a yellow beak, said beak aggressively pecking at the leather bag.

"TSUKASA!!" Rui called out. He turned towards the blond, a big, shaky yet relieved grin on his face. "HELP ME!! PLEASE!"

Tsukasa threw his bag on the ground. If he had to fight the goose, then so be it! But no goose, or any living being, has the right to hurt his friends! "Got it!"

The blond boy prepared to run towards the goose, but what he didn't expect was for the goose to stop and snap their head towards Tsukasa.

They locked eyes.

They stared each other down.

A panicked Rui scrambled away from the goose, sighing in relief. But then his eyes widened at the realization that Tsukasa was now in danger. But Tsukasa wasn't backing down. This goose was not getting away with their vile actions!

The goose made their move first.

They took a step towards Tsukasa, pausing before aggressively waddling towards him.

"Oh, oh no you DON'T-" Tsukasa reached towards the goose, trying to scoop it up, but the goose whacked his hands away with their wings.

Oh. Damn. Okay.

The goose reached Tsukasa.

But then, they stopped in front of his feet. They pecked his leg a single time before moving around and pushing Tsukasa's leg. Fortunately, there wasn't enough force to make him move, but the strange part is that it looked like the goose wanted him to move.

'Maybe if I move, we can have a truce and reach a compromise!'

So Tsukasa took a step forwards, in the same direction the goose was pushing him. The goose paused, looking up at Tsukasa. But then, he waddled towards him again and kept on pushing.

"Woah, okay, okay, I'll move-!" Tsukasa walked backwards, keeping an eye on the goose. "Are you happy now?!" He asked, frowning as he crossed his arms. "I moved for you!!"

The goose looked to the side, where Rui was sitting to the right of Tsukasa. They looked back up at Tsukasa and nodded, honking before waddling away. Suddenly, the goose kicked Tsukasa's bag towards him and then walked behind the wall on the rooftop so the two couldn't see him.

"What.. just happened?" Tsukasa muttered, looking down at Rui. He slid down the fence, leaning his back against it as he sat down and made himself comfortable. As Tsukasa took his bag, mentally thanking the goose for bringing it to him, Rui shrugged.

"Honestly, I have no idea. It's a bit strange though, because it seems like the goose was pushing you towards me." He replied, taking out a bento from his bag. "And look, now that we're together, it's gone."

HONK!

Rui paused. "..Well- not gone, but at least it isn't attacking anymore."

Tsukasa sighed, taking out his own food. "Yup. And now, we can enjoy our luncheon in peace!" He declared, opening his bento. "You owe me now for helping you!"

"Hm, is that true?" Rui asked. He smirked, looking into his own bento. At the sight of carrots, Rui's smile fell. "Well then, would these carrots would suffice as a gift?"

"NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!" Tsukasa exclaimed angrily. "EAT YOUR VEGETABLES, RUI!!"

Tsukasa and Rui continued chatting. Just the two of them, talking about anything and everything. It was a bit embarrassing to admit, but never in his life had Tsukasa been able to talk like this with someone. Someone who he knew wouldn't judge him for anything, someone who shared the same interests as him. It always made his heart feel all warm and fuzzy at the thought of it.

Tsukasa didn't know what this feeling was. But the more he talked to Rui, the more this feeling grew. It felt nice.

————

The goose was gone by the time lunch was over.

————

Thankfully, the goose left no traces of ever being on the school roof. Nobody knew about it, and Tsukasa deemed himself safe from geese for another day.

That was, until he was walking home. He was walking alone in a neighbourhood- a couple more turns and he would eventually reach his own home. Appreciating the calming silence, Tsukasa took his time in walking. Music in his earbuds played at a low volume, so he could listen to the sound of the wind and cars rushing past in a nearby highway.

Suddenly, there was a sound. A familiar sound from behind him.

HONK!

"Nooo.." Tsukasa uttered under his breath. He paused his music, taking off his earbuds and turning around on his heel to face the creature responsible for ruining his life.

The same white and yellow goose stood a couple meters away from him.

HONK!

Tsukasa took a step back when the goose took a step forward.

3.. 2... 1, and-

Tsukasa turned back around and ran.

HONK! HONK! HOOONNKK!!!

The angry honking of the horrid goose only fueled Tsukasa's adrenaline further as he dashed through the neighbourhood to get home. Sounds of flapping wings suggested that the goose was chasing after him- flying after him.

'Only a few more turns to go! Turn right, then left, then go straight!' Tsukasa reminded himself, taking sharp breaths as he continued to run. 'Almost there!! You can do it!!'

Tsukasa turned right, and screeched when he took a look over his shoulder and saw the goose on his tail. Once again, he sped up, desperate to save himself from the angry goose.

HONK! HONK!

COME ON TSUKASA!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Tsukasa turned left! Now he just needed to run straight! He could see his house, it was right there!

"SAAAAAAAKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!" Tsukasa's loud voice echoed throughout the quiet neighbourhood as he dashed towards home sweet home.

When he saw the door open, and Saki's head poke through the frame, Tsukasa was filled with a sense of relief. Saki saved him! Having to unlock the door or knock on it would give the goose time to catch up!

Saki's eyes widened in confusion and terror when she saw the angry, honking goose chasing Tsukasa. "COME INSIDE!!!!" She screamed.

AND INSIDE TSUKASA RAN.

The moment Tsukasa stepped inside the house, he tripped over air and fell face- first to the ground. Saki slammed the door shut, turning back to look at Tsukasa after locking it.

"BIG BRO!! Are you okay?!" She cried out, reaching her hand out. Tsukasa nodded, replying with a quick "Yeah" as he took Saki's hand and stood back up.

Tsukasa sighed, breathing heavily as he took off his shoes and dusted himself off. Banging on the door signalled that the goose was still there, desperate to get inside the house and ruin his life even more.

"Why is a goose chasing you?" Saki asked. The siblings backed away from the door.

"I don't know." Tsukasa replied, still taking deep and heavy breaths. "But I'm- horrified."

Saki looked at the door for a split second before turning back to Tsukasa. "The goose'll be gone soon, right?"

————

Time skip, now it's 5 hours later. Imagine Tsukasa's surprise when he looks outside the window in his room to see the goose. THE goose. Staring at him.

HONK!

Tsukasa shut the curtains. He didn't think he'd get any sleep tonight.

Deciding to text Rui about the whole ordeal, Tsukasa took out his phone.

————

[RUI!!! 💜]

K!!!
See you tomorrow :)))

You too Tsukasa

[Today, 9:18 PM]

Rui
Rui
Rui please help me

What is it??
9:20 PM

THE GOOSE
THE GOOSE IS BACK AND IT'S WAITING AT MY WINDOW

ACTUALLY??
Hold on send a pic

[You sent an image]
ITS THERE 😭😭
RUI HELP ME WHAT DO I DO

I'll search it up dw Tsukasa
i'll be your knight in shining armour 😍

TUSMMMM
*tysm

Chase the goose back.

WHAT???!/!
I CANT DO THAT NO WAY I CAN DO THAT

JUST TRY IT WHO KNOWS
or maybe just leave it, The goose might leave eventually

I'd rather just wait
I do NOT want to be in another goose chase
Mind you in which I am being  chaded!!!
*Chaded
*Chased

Chaded

Stop it
Σ(-᷅_-᷄๑)

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

STOP USING THAT ONE
THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SITUATION RUI!!!!

BUT UTS SO CUTE I CAN'T HELP IT
But anyway
Good luck 🥰🥰
It'll probably be gone when you wake up

I'm counting on it!!
If the goose is there when i wake up I think i might just cry

————

Tsukasa sighed, turning off his phone. He peeked through the curtains to see the goose waddling around in a circle. They were definitely waiting for him.

Tsukasa closed the curtains again, stretching his arms. That goose better be gone by tomorrow.

————

Thankfully, the goose was gone by the morning. It was also a weekend, and there was morning practice for Tsukasas troupe. So the blond sat up from bed, got himself ready for the day, cooked breakfast for him and Saki, then left the house with his belongings.

There was nothing notable or special about his journey to PxL. No geese chasing him, no tripping and falling, no kids bumping into him.

Everything was good.

Until Tsukasa arrived at the Wonder Stage.

The Wonder Stage, where Emu was happily holding and petting a goose.

THE Goose.

The Goose. With a capital G.

Nene sat beside Emu, a bit wary of the animal, but seemed to be warming up to it as it honked happily at Emu's gentle strokes.

Looking up at Tsukasa, Emu gasped and waved aggressively. "TSUKASAAA!!! LOOK!! IT'S A GOOSE!!" She exclaimed, "COME!! PET IT!!!"

The Goose™️ snapped its head towards Tsukasa.

HONK!

"AH-" Tsukasa instinctively jumped back, earning a light- hearted chuckle from Nene.

"What, is the goose honking too loud for someone like you?" She teased, raising her eyebrow with a playful smirk. "Didn't think someone with a volume like yours could get startled by that."

Tsukasa grumbled. He folded his arms, "It's not THAT! It's the fact that ONE, why are you holding a wild Goose, and TWO, that Goose chased me home yesterday!! And was also stalking me last night, too!!"

Nene deadpanned. "What?"

"I swear!! I have a picture!" Tsukasa exclaimed. He stomped towards Nene, narrowly avoiding the Goose trying to bite his arm before taking out his phone and showing her the picture he took last night of the Goose staring up at him through the window.

Nene hummed, looking at the Goose in Emu's lap (who was still trying to bite Tsukasa, Emu was the only thing keeping it from full on attacking him) them back at the picture. "Huh, that's not a joke, isn't it?"

"OF COURSE NOT!!!" Tsukasa cried out in exasperation. He took a step back, gaining more distance between himself and the Goose. "That goose has been MAULING me since yesterday!! Don't act so kind to my attacker, Emu!"

Emu blinked. She looked down at the Goose, pouting. "Is that true, Mr. Goose?" She asked, holding it up. "Did you hurt Tsukasa- kun?"

The Goose honked in reply.

"I see.." Emu huffed. "Mr. Goose, apologize to Tsukasa right now!! I don't appreciate that you hurt him! So say sorry for being mean!"

The Goose looked at Tsukasa and honked aggressively at him. And according to the blond, that was anything BUT an apology.

However, Emu was satisfied with this, and nodded. "Thank you, Mr. Goose!! Can we all be friends now?"

HONK!!

"Yay!! Now we just have to wait for Rui- kun!"

————

And when Rui got there, his face dropped at the sight of Emu dancing with the same goose that attacked him during lunchtime.

————

The Goose stayed to watch the four practice, taking a seat in the front bleachers. Every time Tsukasa had dialogue with either Nene or Emu, the Goose would honk, flapping their wings and flying over to peck at Tsukasa. However, when Rui and Tsukasa were together, the goose would watch in contentment.

It was weird.

Currently, everyone was taking a break. Emu was backstage, helping Rui with one of his machines (The Goose hissed as she went behind the curtains), and Nene had gone to get herself a drink. This left Tsukasa sitting on the stage with a towel and a water bottle in hand, face to face with the Goose.

The Goose who was no longer sitting on the bench. No, the Goose was waddling up to him.

Oh God. What do I do-

The Goose stopped in front of the stage- in front of Tsukasa. Then, it flew onto the stage and began poking at Tsukasas hair.

Too exhausted from practice to care, Tsukasa sighed, sipping more water and continuing to let the bird ruin his hair.

————

Unfortunately, that became a common occurrence.

The Goose had followed Tsukasa home, nipping his ankles.

The next morning when Tsukasa exited the house, the Goose was there and ready to torture him.

The only time the Goose would calm down and stop was when Tsukasa was with Rui. In contrast to this, the Goose got more violent when he was with Nene and/or Emu.

It went on like that.

For an

Entire.

Week.

Rui and Tsukasa sat together at lunch once more. Tsukasa had leg warmers and a roll of bandages around his lower legs to hopefully decrease the injuries the goose would give him.

"Have you considered.. putting it down?" Rui blurted out, doing his daily check for injuries on Tsukasa. He had started doing this on Tuesday, bringing a first aid kit in his bag to school so during lunch he could check Tsukasa for any injuries.

And every time he did it, Rui would get very close. It wasn't like he had gotten this close to him before, but for some reason, Tsukasa would get all nervous and his face would heat up whenever they got really close.

Again, Tsukasa didn't know what this feeling was. He didn't know why he felt this way! It hasn't happened before, so what was going on?!

However, Tsukasa looked at Rui with a horrified expression when Rui put out the suggestion of KILLING THE GOOSE.

"HUH?!" He exclaimed, "Wha- why would I do that?! Is that seriously the first thought you have on how to get rid of a wild goose?!"

Rui shrugged, "Chasing the goose back didn't work, did it?" He pointed out, rolling up Tsukasa's leg warmers and puffing them out. "What else can we do?"

"NOT- KILL IT??!!" Tsukasa screeched in reply, "There are so many other things we can try!"

Rui reached over to the back of Tsukasa's head, looking around. "Like what?" He asked, "Oh, we can just call animal control.."

"How did killing the goose come before that?" Tsukasa deadpanned, sighing.

"You didn't think of that yet either, did you?" Rui pointed out. "Your hair is getting longer."

Tsukasa blinked in surprise at the suddenness of that sentence. "Is it?"

Rui nodded, "I could probably braid it now." He muttered. The purple haired boy paused, "..Can I?"

Tsukasa's face went red. "Ah- well- Sure?" He squeaked, wincing when his voice cracked. Rui smiled happily, humming as Tsukasa adjusted his position so Rui could play with his hair.

There was that warm and fuzzy feeling in Tsukasa's chest. It made him smile stupidly as he felt Rui's fingers softly touching his hair. He could hear the boy softly humming a tune he couldn't quite recognize, but it was fine.

Being with Rui was nice, Tsukasa concluded. He liked being with Rui.

He liked being with Rui..

He liked Rui.

His stupid smile growing into something more smaller and softer, Tsukasa continued to think about the boy braiding his hair.

Tsukasa liked Rui's eyes. They were cool and pretty.

His hair was nice and long, he liked playing with it.

He smile was cute. And so was his laugh.

Rui was smart and good at acting and directing. He was super cool.

Rui meant everything to Tsukasa.

And his lips were also very, VERY kissable.

A small part of him said, "That's gay."

The big part of him realized, "That's gay."

Tsukasa realized.

That that was really gay.

Am I gay for Rui?

Tsukasa's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. His face grew warm and his cheeks went flushed once more. From behind the wall, Tsukasa saw the Goose waddle out from behind and stare at Tsukasa.

HONK!

And it waddled back out of sight.

Rui paused. "What was that?"

"Pr- probably nothing-!" Tsukasa replied quickly. He looked downwards, avoiding Rui's gaze. There was something more important to focus on.

Tsukasa loved Rui.

Tsukasa Tenma had just realized his feelings for Rui Kamishiro.

But the problem was, did Rui like him back? Would he like Tsukasa? DID RUI EVEN LIKE MEN?!!!

Tsukasa sighed. Realizing he had a crush was one thing, but wondering if his feelings were reciprocated was another.

But he'd indulge in this feeling for now.

Spending time with Rui was always nice.

————

Tsukasa walked home from school that day, holding the Goose in front of him to prevent his legs from dying. However, this cost him his hands.

His hands were the next victim to the Goose's beak.

As Tsukasa headed home, he thought about the Goose. "Why do you never attack me when I'm with Rui?" He asked aloud, as if the Goose would give him a proper answer.

HONK!

Exactly. That just proved his point.

But still, Tsukasa continued talking to the Goose. "I mean, whenever I'm alone, you attack me. Whenever I talk to anybody, you attack me even harder. Especially with Emu or Nene. But when I'm with Rui, you don't do anything. And you know what? It's like your pushing me towards him. When I first met you, you pushed me towards Rui, didn't you?"

The Goose honked again.

"And you try to get me away from anybody else.." Tsukasa narrowed his eyes.

Suddenly, he gasped. "Is it that.. you're trying to play cupid?!!!"

DID THE GOOSE WANT TSUKASA AND RUI RO GET TOGETHER???

"ARE YOU TRYING TO GET RUI AND I TOGETHER?!!" Tsukasa screeched, stopping in his tracks. "UH- HONK ONCE FOR YES, TWO FOR NO!!"

The Goose stared up at Tsukasa, nodding vigorously.

HONK!

..No way.

What even was this Goose?!

Tsukasa set the Goose on the ground, dropping down to his knees himself. "If I tell Rui I love him, will you stop pestering me?"

Again? the Goose nodded, this time flapping their wings. HONK!

"Will you go away?"

HONK!

That's all he had to do?

Tsukasa blinked. He just has to tell Rui how he feels. But.. what if Rui didn't like him back?

"Does he like me back th-"

HONK!!!!

The Goose began pecking at Tsukasa's forehead.

HONK HONK HONK!!

And suddenly, the Goose was back to being aggressively. But unfortunately, it was 10x more violent than before.

Tsukasa narrowed his eyes. Screw it. That Goose, that had managed to draw blood on his head, hands, AND legs, had to go.

NOW.

And if Tsukasa had to admit his feelings he just realized he had to Rui today, he would do it. That Goose was leaving.

Tsukasa turned on his heel, wiping the blood from his forehead and sprinting away from the Goose. Naturally, the Goose chased after him, angrily honking.

Rui's house isn't that far, Tsukasa told himself. He could make it in 5 minutes if he ran REALLY fast!

So Tsukasa ran. He sprinted all the way to Rui's house, ignoring peoples weirded out looks, and running faster whenever he heard the flapping of wings and honking of the Goose.

Finally, finally FINALLY, Tsukasa reached Rui's neighbourhood. He rushed up to Rui's house, repeatedly ringing the doorbell.

Ding- Dong! Ding- dong!

And he did it again and again until someone answered.

Ding- Dong! Ding- dong! Ding- dong! Ding- dong! Ding- dong! Di-

Finally, the door creaked open. Rui stood in front of him, surprised to see the blond panting and gasping for breath at his doorstep.

"Hell- Oh! Tsukasa-? Are you alri-"

HONK! HONK!

Rui looked behind him, Where the Goose that had been torturing Tsukasa for weeks stood nearby, watching was narrowed eyes.

"..Come inside-" Rui reached for Tsukasa, taking his wrist, but stopped when he saw the blood on his hand.

"TSUKASA?!" Rui screeched out in horror. "WHAT HAPPENED?!"

Gaining the breath he needed to speak, Tsukasa inhaled deeply. He stood up properly and looked at Rui. "I held the Goose in my hands."

Rui blinked. "Oh. Well, come insi-"

"No," Tsukasa shook his head. "Rui, I gotta tell you something!" He exclaimed, looking at Rui in the eyes.

"What is it..?" Rui asked. He tilted his head to the side.

Tsukasa inhaled.

"Rui! I love you!"

Silence.

...

"I'm- huh?" Rui stepped back, his face turning red as a tomato. "You- I'm sorry you what-???"

Tsukasa continued on. "I love you, Rui!" He repeated, a big, wide, dumb grin spread across Tsukasa's face. "I love you! Romantically! Not platonically! I want to date you!"

Rui put a hand to his mouth, shocked. "You- you're serious?"

"Of course!" Tsukasa nodded, throwing his hands in the air. "Your lips are very, VERY kissable to me!"

Rui stared at Tsukasa.

"...Can you kiss me?" He blurted out. "I'd- I'd like that."

Tsukasa's grin grew wider. "Actually?"

Rui nodded. "Y..yeah. Actually." He replied, cracking a stupid smile of his own. "I'd really like to kiss you."

"So you love me."

"Of course I love you, Tsukasa." Rui replied. He laughed, "How could I not love you?"

Tsukasa laughed back. He pulled Rui down, planting a quick kiss on his lips.

"That felt really nice." Rui whispered. "I'd like to do that more."

Tsukasa nodded in agreement. "..Yeah. I do, too."

They leaned in for another cheesy, dramatic kiss, when they both paused at the familiar honking of the Goose.

HONK!

Tsukasa turned around, looking at the Goose.

The Goose stared back at him.

It was like that for an entire minute, before the Goose nodded, seemingly proud. With that, it turned around and waddled away into the distance.

"...What a strange goose," Rui mumbled. "Is it finally gone?"

Slowly, Tsukasa nodded. "I think so."

They looked at one another, then they both burst into a wholesome fit of laughter.

And as the Goose flied away, off to torture another couple in denial, Rui and Tsukasa shared another happy kiss.

————

A week later, when Tsukasa went to school, he was surprised to see Akito in a death match with a goose.

The Goose and Tsukasa locked eyes, and they nodded to each other before continuing on with their day- Tsukasa, to get to class, and the Goose- to torture Akito until he confessed to his loved one.

"Wha- YO- TSUKASA SENPAI WAIT UP- YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME HERE TSUKASAAAAAHH GET AWAY GET AWAY-"

————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 2K 33
Cover art by me btw 😈😈 IM FAMOUS. 🐺🐺🐺πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ okay so if you have looked at my other fanfics they are all extremely stupid and not in the slightest...
8.4K 213 17
[READER IS FEM-ALIGNED, USING SHE/HER] UPDATE (09/27/23): Holy hell, thank you for 2.13k reads!! I actually debated on deleting this story because it...
706 35 7
WAHOOOOOOOO!!! It's Ruikasa week once more, time for the obligatory fluff!
1K 71 11
**On temporary hiatus so I can take a break and focus on my health (and work on my jellyfish Rui AU when I'm able to) This fic has been posted on Wat...