Rivaling The Straw Hat Pirate...

By JackieBlueReader

You embark on a journey gathering your crew and increasing your bounty You later get noticed as one of the mo... More

Introduction : What Made You Become A Pirate
Part 1: First Adventure As A Pirate
Part 2: New Island, Forest Of The Animals
Part 3: The Samurai From Wano...
Part 4: Meeting The Right Hand Man Of The King Of The Pirates
Part 5 : The Sniper & The unexpected Reunion
Part 6: Fates decision....
Part 7: The Jolly Horizon Pirates And Villa Magnum
Story (2/2) Starts Part 8: What Lies Beyond The Dawn Teaser
Part 8:What Lies Beyond The Dawn
Part 9: The Chase Begins
Part 10: Aller Versus Ussop
Part 11: Shank's Bet
Part 12: Realization Of Stakes...
Part 13: The City Of Moltens Peak
Part 14: Redemption
Part 16: Akainu's Hunch...
Part 17: Kyyu Vs. Zoro (Swordsman To Swordswoman)
Part 18: Badger Strength
Part 19: To Be A First Mate...
Part 20 : Luffy And (Y/N)

Part 15: To The Center Island : Jewels Cove

99 8 0
By JackieBlueReader

You walk up the harbor pissed at what Eustass Kid did to some of your crewmates...

You grip your pirate sword tightly as you climb up the stairs...

Jolter taps your shoulder with a stern face...

"Hey Captain...The shop is over there..."

Jolter points you to a certain direction...

You walk in that pathway and enter a pawn shop despite the ravaging volcano outside...

(The smoke from the eruption had caused the sky to darken a bit, it made the inside of the pawn shop look pitch black)

You hear a lamp switch and turn to your left seeing a pawnbroker, his tired gaze meant business...

You and your crew walk up to the pawnbroker in silence...

"Its kinda odd seeing pirates enter my shop without out their usual swashbuckling attitudes"

The pawnbroker smirks captivated by the odd sight...

"What is it you got?"

You drop the pieces of gold you got from the host of Villa Magnum...

The pawnbroker's eyes open as he inspects all the gold...

(Kyyu exits the shop and stands outside...)

Jolter strolls around the shop drawn by the unique merchandise...

Hyoco stays next to you, watching the pawnbroker inspect the gold...

The pawnbroker grins and then slams his hand on the desk...

"Whoever gave you this gold knows their stuff"

You look at the pawnbroker relieved that he was impressed...

He takes off the glasses and places them on the table, giving you a piercing gaze

"Im willing to give you 450 million berries for this...Sounds good?"

You look at Hyoco for a sec and stare at the gold

"It will do"

Hyoco carries the bag full of money out of the shop as you head to the shipyard, you left with the pawnbroker more jovial with the exchange...

Jolter opens her mouth as she raises her head with determination...

"Guys, make sure to ready yourselves make sure nothing in your joints are rusty...We're heading to the center"

The pirate ships near the center island, the pirates who docked there already and who were clueless as to the hints of the treasure, were taken aback by the swarm of ships heading in their direction, the battlefield slowly grew as more ships dock...

Marines who sent spies to disguise as pirates to get the info on the interaction with Law and the shop owner, circle the center island waiting for the swarm to dock the island...

A captain of the marines speaks through a transponder snail

"You did a good job lieutenant, the ships are ready to send these idiots to hell , without you we wouldn't of gotten here"

"Thank you boss"

Luffy stands on the Sunny's head with a grin...

"Shishi..."

He turns around to Nami as he holds his strawhat...

"Oi Nami, a few Marines are on front im gonna send them flying!"

He wears the strawhat and jumps off the Sunny

Nami tries running towards Luffy...

"Wait Luffy! We still haven-

Luffy grapples to the nearest Marine ship before Nami could finish her sentence...

"And he's gone..."

Law waits patiently as he watches the clash of Marines and Pirates from underwater...

"It seems those damn Marines found out about this treasure i dont know how they managed to do this..."

Bepo hops up...

"Captain, we're all ready!"

Law stands up and struts to the door as the submarine surfaces...

"Make sure to follow my lead guys!"

"Yes sir"

"Yes sir"

"Yes sir"

"Yes sir"

"Yes sir"

One of Law's subordinates who carefully observed the situation , nudges at Law...

"Uh, Captain, I think the pirates had gotten ahold of your interaction with that shop owner back at Moltens Peak, there must of been a transponder snail laying around..."

Law looks at the subordinate for a few seconds in silence...

"Wait what!? How !?"

The subordinate points up the submarine...

"Notice how the pirates knew exactly what to do when the volcano first erupted"

Law scratches his head...

"I did see some people leave the city with weapons...And despite all the ruckus the pirates discerned the situation flawlessly...Hm"

Law fiddles with his katana breaking a sweat...

"Why don't my plans proceed without it backfiring! Lets go guys, we can't let them get the treasure first!"

The submarine surfaces and Law's crew reaches the vibrant shore at the center, the clouds in that area managed to make way for the sun to shine through...But the volcanic clouds begin to reach...

Another ship led by Yamato, managed to dock at the center island and her samurai follow her with their weapons drawn...

Yamato grins and climbs off the ship with her mace raised, Page One watches as he stands beside her...

"With Oden's strength we will win and claim the treasure!"

"ROARRRRR"

The samurai charge forward across the shore...

Back at Moltens Peak...

You had left the shipyard  with a boat suitable for all four of you, You and jolter reach the city's shore pulling the boat and then preparing the sails...

Jolter climbs the boat and waits for your command...

You both hear faint but heavy footsteps through the fog created by the volcanic ash from behind your boat...

Kyyu draws out her katana and lets out a projectile purposely missing the target to clear the smoke...

The projectile ended up slicing the house behind the figure in half...

"You guys really are persistent as hell!" (???)

You see Estel with his weak and battered body struggling to stand up , you see him holding a gun, his eyes gleam with sheer desperation and hatred...

Kyyu grips her golden katana again seeing the battered Estel...

"Stop"

You raise your hand to halt Kyyu from continuing her attack, You drop down the ship as you feel the dread of seeing Estel again...

Estel drags his feet as you then clench your fists...

"You're the persistent one Estel, you should've stayed down in that building i crashed down for you, it was even cushioning you at best"

Estel raises his bruised head...

"F-Funny how the...Kid who survived my wrath...Is shit talking me right now...I-I would've crushed you like a-an egg shell if i wanted...But you remain ungrateful...(huff)...That i let you live"

You tilt your head and you walk towards Estel...

"You could've, but you didn't...You openly allowed for me to avenge for my uncle and his wife, you really think i will forget what had happened huh, Estel!!!?"

You remember your Uncles Wife's words at her execution, and how it was broadcasted back at Senjaku-Yashi, where you and former pirates had watched in shock, and how Estel chuckled at her death as her blood spews, dropping to the ground...

You raise your head and see Estel's bullet reach you. You dodge it and grab him by the collar...

Estel chuckles as he looks you straight in the eye...

You punch his gut and throw him on the sandy ground...

He coughs out blood and you kick his face, causing him to lose his tooth...

Your crewmates in the boat watch in silence for a few minutes ignoring Estels grunts before sightseeing the ocean...

He gasped for air as you threw another punch...

You kicked his liver so hard that he spun...

He landed on the ground with blood dripping down his face in agony, he forces a smile though the pain...

"H... Heh... heh... He..."

Your punches created wounds on Estel as he slowly loses consciousness...You draw out your pirate sword...

You tie him to a log you found lying on the sand, his hands circle the log restraining him from standing...

You approach Estel as your sword flickers the faint sunlight...

Estel's eyes lock on as you raise it...

You thrusted the sword towards his face as he closes his eyes finally succumbing to the fear of pain...

*Cling*

*Smash*

You pierce the sand next to Estel as he was shocked you didn't hit him...

He hyperventilates...

"(Gasp),(Gasp),(Gasp),(Gasp),(Gasp),(Gasp)"

"Admiral..."

Estel immediately stopped breathing and looked at you in fear...

Your sword stood upwards on the sand as the ruby on the hilt glows from the sunlight...

Jolter Takes out the Jolly Pirates flag and places it on the sand before heading back to the ship once again...

You placed your hands on the hilt as the wind picked up...

"You fucked with the wrong crew..."

You point at Estel as he follows your finger, you gave him a deadpan stare...

"This is the brutality you get facing pirates, fucking with my crew is the last thing that should be in that vengeful skull of yours, Kole our shipwright, Aller our sniper and Rojin our powderboy suffered because of you...Knowing this immoral world in the Grandline i had to return a favor see?"

You lean forward and take Estel's transponder snail...

You use it and call someone...

"Pululululu"

"Pululululu"

"Kerchack..."

"(Y-(Y/N)...We're on our way"

You open your mouth...

"Bonney, Make sure to enter North West of the island, Moltens Peak is there, it's the safest route aside from Thunder Head Trail"

"I'll take your word for it, Milkshake!"

"Also, Bonney..."

"Huh?...Yeah?"

"Meet us at the center"

"Sure, (laugh)"

You end the call...

You drop the transponder snail near Estel...

You took your sword off the ground as you stood up, The ruby from your sword flashes from the sunlight, as your flag flutters with the wind...Hyoco rests the knobstick on his shoulder, Kyyu crosses her arms as her katana remains sheathed and Jolter holds her new staff up straight...

You turn to your side as you keep eye contact with Estel...

"Tell the marines, the captain of the Jolly Horizon Pirates beat you to a pulp, you will remain tied like that..."

You take the pirate flag Jolter placed and walk back to the ship...

Jolter throws your shoulder coat to you as you climb up the stairs...

It glides into your hands and you wear it as the wind once again causes it to billow...

Kyyu who's wearing a custom cape, rests her thumb on the katana's hilt as she lies down watching the sea...

Hyoco flicks his nose as his eyes carry fury...

You reminisce of the host handing you, your shoulder coat and your improved pirate sword causing you to smirk with admiration ad you see the battlefield from a distance...

You punch your fists together with determination...

"Alright let's go"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 120 18
When your one wrong moves away from deaths door, it's in your luck with a certain angry pirate captain decides to take you in. It's quite intruiging...
17.9K 476 51
*currently editing* Book 1: No Regrets, Right? Book 2: Gomen... Captain --- This is the 3rd book in my LuffyxReader series, if you haven't read the f...
3.9K 322 34
A woman who has had several adventures with her crew has recently encountered an island that would bring her and her crew into ultimate doom. Losing...
59.4K 1.5K 13
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ๐‰๐Ž๐ˆ๐ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‚๐‘๐„๐–!โž (๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ) ๐ฌ๐Ÿ- โ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ง๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง.โž ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ. ๐˜‹ ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜บ ๐˜น ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ!๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ