Part 10: Aller Versus Ussop

You and your crew were requested by Yonko of the sea, Shanks to join a treasure hunt involving a special orb that grants immense weatlh and supernatural luck, You end up getting caught up in a battlefield along with other very well known pirates, lets see how this event progresses onward from here...

(A City that sits deeper in the island)

(A marine had used a transponder snail to call one of his comrads)

(He sat on his chair eating dried snacks)

(He cleared his throat to speak to the transponder snail)

"This is dreadful, really dreadful...Akainu and Kizaru wouldn't like this, So many pirates had entered the islands borders... May i ask you fellow underling...Where are they currently?"

"A-Admiral...I did not know you were already here...U-Um...They are at the Desert Of Dunes as of right now"

"Desert Of Dunes huh..."

The Marine got off his chair and spread open the island map and finally drew markings in blue

(He circled the city he was located in)

(And he drew an 'X' mark locating the pirates)

"They seemed to pass Thunderhead Trail and Tempests Eye very easily

"They seemed to pass Thunderhead Trail and Tempests Eye very easily...Even most marines couldn't last 2 minutes there... I wonder what they did"

(The marine leaves the table and exits the room, with the transponder snail)

"Send as much ships as you can to hold the pirates back, i will send more pacifistas when Sengoku's done with his documents back at headquarters"

"Admiral...Est...ahem...Admiral, One Pacifista has been sent at the Desert of Dunes, should we call for it to retreat?"

"NO...Leave it there... I sent it to a specific target i want dead... I can't believe that insolent fool still breathes, i thought that warning i gave them years ago was enough"

(Desert Of Dunes)

(You Stand infront of the Pacifista, pulling a tight grin after it damaged you)

(You flap your shoulder coat as Kole wonders on what to do)

*pant*

*pant*

(You wipe the blood off your mouth)

(You see Kole being hesitant to fight the Pacifista)

You clench your fist and dash to the Pacifista

Your speed made the air smack your face as you pulled back your arm for a punch