Just let me love you.. again...

By reemsie

Reem and Izhaan Ayesha and Athar Two beautiful love stories.. IMPORTANT NOTE- This book has Muslim characte... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71

chapter 61

393 20 29
By reemsie

.
Reem's POV
.

He stabbed my heart with just three words!

It felt like I was choking on my tears, even though I was completely shattered from inside, but still gathered strength in me to speak further.

"Really? You don't know who I am?" My voice was cracking. He rolled his eyes

"No, I don't know you. Now leave me and my wife alone" he said looking at the girl sitting with him.

"How can you even say this? I am your wife" it was so hard to talk, nothing was supporting me at the moment, my voice, my heart, my mind, my body. It felt like I was going to collapse any moment.

He laughed as if he has just heard the funniest joke of his life.

"Look ma'am, I think you have gone crazy, I told you to leave us, then why are you still standing here?" He shouted rudely.

Oh God please kill me right now. I don't want to live.

I felt wetness on my cheeks, my lips were trembling, I felt so cold as if my blood was freezing in my body.

"Iz..." I opened my mouth to speak, but he yelled

"Ajeeb pagal ladki ho, kaha na dafa ho yahan se, phir bhi abhi tak yahin khadi ho (what a crazy girl you are, i told you to get lost from here still you are standing here)" the way he shouted at me I felt like my breath got stuck in my chest.

This can't be real, it's my imagination.

Please someone wake me up from this nightmare. I screwed my eyes tightly, but nothing changed when I opened them again.
My vision was turning blurry. I took a step towards him

"Don't you dare come near me" he pointed a finger at me, "and what is wrong with you Maizah? A crazy girl is standing here and calling herself my wife and you are not saying anything to her?" He said to the girl, she got up and looked at me

"Listen Re ......" The girl opened her mouth to speak, but Izhaan put her hand on her mouth

"Nevermind! Let's just go from here" he took out his wallet and pulled out some notes from it, he slammed it on the table.

"Don't go Izhaan! Don't leave me alone! I will die without you! Please I beg you, just hold me. I need you." I was screaming but my lips were so frozen they couldn't move. I was just staring at him, trying to move my lips, trying to find my voice.

He held her hand and walked past me, I wanted to grab his collar and stop him.

I tried so hard to run after him, but my legs refused to move. I wanted to cry on my fate, someone set my whole world on fire and I could do nothing to stop it.

For a very long time I kept staring at the exit, I waited for him to return and tell me that it was just a pathetic joke, he would come back and apologize for this horrible prank, but he didn't return, it felt like years passed and I kept on staring at the door waiting for him to walk in.

"Hello" someone shook my arm roughly, but I couldn't look at the person, "I am asking you do you know this guy who just walked out" he shouted, I wanted to scoff

Do I know him? That guy is my life, and he left me to die

"Are you dumb?" Someone shook me again. The grip on my arm was too tight but I felt nothing, there was so much pain in my heart that I couldn't feel anything else.

"Hey leave her alone" someone shouted and the grip was gone.

"Ma'am! Are you ok?" Someone held my arm again, but my eyes were still stuck at the door. "Reem ma'am! Please say something" someone held my face and turned it away from the door, it was Vivek.

"Please speak Reem" he patted my cheek.

"Who are you?"

"I don't know you!"

"Leave me and my wife alone."

"Leave me and my wife alone"

His wife!

She was Izhaan's wife.

He doesn't know me.

I felt something breaking inside me.

My paralyzed body moved and I pushed Vivek away.

"Don't touch me" I said and walked outside the cafe.

"Reem" he shouted, but I didn't stop, "Reem please stop" I came out as quickly as I can.

It was raining heavily outside. In just a minute I was completely drenched, I was walking on the road.

He doesn't know me.

He lied to me when he said he loved me, he doesn't love me.

How could I believe on his love? Why did I forget that it's my fate, whoever I love, leaves me alone, then why did I think he could be any different.

He doesn't know me.

I couldn't see anything, rain blinded me and I was just walking aimlessly.

He doesn't know me.

******

.
Ayesha's pov
.

I kicked on the door of mine and Athar's office room, it created a loud bang and I entered the room

"Ayesha please listen to me" Athar came after me.

"Unbelievable Athar" I shouted and slammed the files on the table, the room echoed with a thud.

"I am sorry" he smiled sheepishly.

I opened my mouth to snap at him, but my ringing phone shut me up, I sighed deeply and tried to control my anger when I saw it was Reem's call.

"What's up?" I said as nicely as I could. She informed me that she was heading to paradise cafe and will come to pick me up later.

"Ok" I said and she hung up the call

"What was she saying?" Athar asked and I glared at him.

"How could you not tell me that the meeting was with that witch?" I shouted in anger, he took a step back.

Since morning I have been asking him to whom we are dealing with, but he just kept ignoring my question.

My blood turned into ashes when I entered in the conference room and found Sussanne sitting there. The moment when she hugged Athar in the party came into my head, and the icing on the cake was when she walked past me and shook hands with him.

He was looking at me with helpless eyes, but I was too mad at him already. I only controlled myself because we were in the office, and I didn't want to create a scene there.

"If I had told you that we were meeting sussa..." I gave him a deadly glare and he stopped quickly, "witch! We were meeting the witch, you would have cancelled it there and then, that's why I avoided telling you"

"You are so stupid to think that you will hold a meeting and I will happily agree to work with her. Didn't you notice how she couldn't stop batting her eyelashes at you?We are not doing this project? Do you understand?"

"Even I didn't want it, but she approached papa, and he promised her that Khan architect will build her dream house. tell me what will I tell to papa now?" He crossed his arms at his chest

I fell silent for a moment, if she is here through Papa, then we really don't have any option to refuse.

"Ayesha! Baby!" He held my hand but I immediately pulled it out of his grip.

He could have told me this in the morning, but he let me look like a fool infront of her and I can't wipe off the smirks she was giving from my head.

"I am mad at you for not telling me all this in the morning. And if we are really obliged to do this project, you will not be a part of it." I said chewing every word

"But..." He opened his mouth to protest, but I cut him off.

"You will not even attend any meeting, or any phone calls. If you have an objection with this, I will talk with papa myself. Because there is no way I am letting you go in front of her" I said with finality

It made me so angry when he smiled, I clenched my fist

"Aww how adorable" he pinched the tip of my nose

"Just shut up Athar" I shouted, here I am burning and he find it amusing.

I picked up my phone and dialled Reem's number.

"Hello" she answered

"Don't come to the office, I'll meet you in the cafe" I couldn't hide anger from my voice even after trying.

"Are you ok?" She asked, I sighed. How could I forget that I'm always so transparent when it comes to Reem. After telling her I was fine, I hung up the call.

"Ayesha yaar! Don't go like this please" he said

"I'm taking an office car" I said and left.

I needed some time to calm myself, seeing her in my office, has upset me.

I told Rose to inform the driver to prepare the car, by the time I reached the parking lot he was already there. I sat in the car and told him to take me to the cafe.

Heavy rain welcomed me on the road. I sighed deeply. Athar and I were planning to enjoy a cup of coffee after the meeting, but I was just not in the mood after seeing her.

My phone beeped, It was Athar's message. I quickly checked it.

I'm sorry

A small smile appeared on my lips seeing his message, but to trouble him, I decided to not reply.

We reached the cafe shortly, I got out off the car just outside the entrance. I entered the cafe, and looked around but Reem was nowhere to be found.

May be she is in the washroom.

I headed towards the washrooms, but she wasn't there, I came back near the table, I saw banana walnut cake and bubble tea kept on one table, I quickly went there, Reem's bag was also there.

Her bag is here! Where is she?

A very unsettling feeling rose in the pit of my stomach.

I dialled Reem's number, I could hear her ringtone, I started searching for her phone, I found it under the table.

Fear ran in my body, something is not correct. Where is Reem? I picked up her phone and her bag and kept it with me. I stopped the passing by waiter

"Excuse me" I called, he immediately stopped. "Do you know where is the girl, who was here?" I asked

"Are you asking about that pregnant girl?" He asked, I nodded vigorously

"Yes! Where is she?" I asked

"She left just five minutes ago, she was in miserable condition, do you know her?" He asked, a rug pulled out under my feet.

"Mi.. mis... miserable" I couldn't even speak properly. "W.. what happened?"

"I don't know I just saw her crying and she was shouting and telling someone to not touch her" he dropped the bomb at me.

Ya Allah! My Reem.

I ran outside the cafe. My heart was beating at an abnormal speed. I just wanted to Reach Reem. What happened with her?

She came here with Vivek, I should call him. I quickly called him, thankfully he answered immediately

"Hello"

"Vivek! Where is Reem? Is she ok? What happened to her? Where were you?" I bombarded him with questions

"Ayesha! We are near the cafe only, Reem is not listening to me, she is just blindly walking on the road" my heart sank when I heard him.

"Blindly walking?" I shouted, I could feel my hands shivering in fear, "which way?" I asked and he told me. Without bothering about the rain, I ran to Reem.

Ya Allah! Yeh kya ho gaya, meri Reem ki hifazat karna (ya Allah what has happened? please keep my Reem safe.)

Even in this heavy rain, I could feel hot tears running on my cheeks. Like a crazy person I was looking around, and shouting Reem's name.

"Ayesha" I heard a voice, it was definitely Vivek, I ran towards him. He was walking after Reem, I quickly went to her.

"Reem! Baby" I held her arms and looked at her from head to toe, thank god she looked fine, I hugged her

"Alhamdulillah alhamdulillah" I was chanting, I noticed there was no movement in Reem's body, she did not even hug me, I pulled back.

"Are you ok?" I asked, she was staring at the ground, her face was blank, she looked like some statue.

"Reem!" I shouted and shook her lightly. Her trance broke, she looked at me.

"Ayesha" only her lips moved, there was no sound.

"What happened?" I asked, suddenly she burst into tears and stopped my heartbeat.

"He doesn't know me" she sobbed so loudly.

"Who doesn't know you?" I asked

"Ayesha." She hugged me, her whole body was trembling, "he said he doesn't know me"she shouted.

Her condition made me so scared, I didn't know what happened to her. Suddenly she fell unconscious.

"Reem" I tried holding her, Vivek came to us. "What happened to her?" I asked then I looked at unconscious Reem, "baby wake up" I shook her, but she didn't budge

"We need to take her to the hospital" he said, my mind went blank. I just blankly looked at him

"Ayesha!" He shouted

"Huh?" When I looked at him he was already holding her in his arms.

"Let's go" he said and started marching towards the car perhaps, I just followed him.

We reached the car, I sat at the back and he put Reem next to me, I put her head on my lap. Her whole body was cold. My head started spinning, I couldn't think straight.

"Call izhaan" Vivek shouted and handed me his phone, i worked mechanically, the last number in his call log was of jeeju, I quickly dialled it

"Has she reached home?" Jeeju asked, and I came back to my senses

"Jeeju" I cried

"Ayesha? Is everything ok?" He asked

"Reem is not waking up, we are taking her to the hospital, please come soon" I said and the line went silent, "jeeju" I shouted

"I'm coming" he said and dropped the phone, I hugged Reem and cried

"Reem please wake up" I begged, but she didn't show any mercy on me.

*******

.
Izhaan's pov
.

Shit shit shit....

It shouldn't have happened like this. Reem shouldn't have seen me with Maizah. What will happen now!

I sighed painfully when I recalled the worst incident of my life. I was sitting with Maizah at the cafe. My mind blew away when I saw Reem standing there, for a minute I just wanted to get up and hide her in my arms from everyone's eyes, but I controlled myself, I couldn't put her life at risk.

I just wanted her to go from there, but she wasn't moving, I knew she would stand there till I was there, so I took Allah's name and left from there.

I said such mean things to her, her tear filled eyes made me so restless, but I couldn't afford her taking my name there, I didn't want to bring her in everyone's eyes.

Only I know how hard it was leaving from that place, it felt like someone had ripped out my heart out of my chest.

I felt so angry at Vivek for leaving her alone in the cafe, the moment I left, I called him and told him to take Reem home as quickly as possible.

"Watch out" Maizah shouted and put her hand on mine, I immediately removed my hand.

I looked at the road, I was so lost in my thoughts that I was going to hit a car.

"I got this" I said and gripped the steering wheel tightly.

"I'm sorry Izhaan! I almost took Reem's name" she said, and I grinded my jaw, I was feeling so angry at her. "Actually I got overwhelmed" she explained, but honestly I was not interested in her justification.

How could she be so stupid that she was going to take Reem's name, even after knowing in what situation we were there.

"They are following us" she said. I looked through the back view mirror, I saw a car following us, but my mind was not working, I could not think about anything else other than Reem. I have to go to her. I need to talk to her.

"Do something Izhaan" she was panicking.

"Stay quiet Maizah" I yelled.

Nothing was more important to me than Reem at the moment, I had to talk to her at any cost, to hell with everything else. I took out my phone and called Adarsh, I gave him instructions, he quickly understood, thank god I told him in advance to stay close to me.

"Listen to me very carefully!" I said, she looked at me, "I will drive through a tunnel in the next five minutes, Adarsh is already there waiting for me, I will get down the car and he will come and sit at my place, those who are following us, will think it's you and I in the car. He will try to dodge the followers and take you to some safe place" I explained my whole plan

"Don't leave me alone please, I'm scared" she pleaded

"I have to go to my home, I need to see Reem" I said, I knew Maizah was my responsibility, but I didn't care at the moment.

"You love her, right?" She asked, I scoffed

"What kind of a question it is? Of course I love her, Reem is my life" I said truthfully, she stayed silent after that.

Soon the tunnel arrived, I could see Adarsh, he was leaning against his car, taking advantage of the weather I quickly got out of the car and marched to him.

"Wear this" I quickly gave him my blazer, he took it and wore it. "Take care" I said, he nodded and sat in my car while I settled in his car.

I started driving, I was heading straight to home. How will I face her? Will she even listen to me? She has to.

My phone rang I quickly took it out of my pocket, I answered immediately when I saw Inspector Vivek flashing on the screen

"Has she reached home?" I asked impatiently.

"Jeeju" Ayesha's crying voice came from the other side and I got alarmed, finding my voice I asked

"Ayesha? Is everything ok?" I dared to ask

Please say yes. Please say yes.

"Reem is not waking up, we are taking her to the hospital, please come soon" her words felt like someone has poured burning lava in my ears, is the world ending? I couldn't even speak anything. "jeeju" she shouted

"I'm coming" my voice came out in a whisper.

Reem is not waking up? Oh God! Please don't do this to me, I will die without her. Please keep her safe for me.

I pressed my foot on the accelerator, it was the first time in my life when I was doing such a rash driving.

I sprang out of the car as soon as it stopped, even though it was raining but I felt like someone has thrown me in hot desert. I called Vivek

"Hello" he answered

"Where are you guys?" I asked

"We have reached the hospital, come to the third floor" he said and I ran inside the hospital.

I didn't have the patience to wait for the elevator, so I climbed up the stairs, people were looking at me weirdly, but I didn't give a damn. Once I reached the third floor I looked around, I found Ayesha sitting on the bench, she was crying, I ran to her.

"Ayesha?" I called, she looked up at me, "where is Reem? How is she?" I asked, she sobbed

"She has been taken for the check up, she was not waking up jeeju" she cried,"she was walking on the roads, when I tried talking to her,  she hugged me, she was telling me about someone who refused to recognise her, then she fainted. I'm so scared"

My heart dropped to my stomach, she is in this condition because of me. I brought this on her.

"Ayesha? Buddy?" I turned around at the call of Athar, he was running towards us, Ayesha got up and ran in his arms.

"Athar, see what happened to Reem" she cried

"She will be ok" he said, "Izhaan" he put his hand on my shoulder. My guilt was eating me, I couldn't even look at him. "Buddy, don't worry " he said, but I stood frozen on my spot.

It's been half an hour now and still no news about her, I was impatiently pacing around the corridor, I just wanted to barge in the room, the wait was killing me.

I heard noise behind me, I turned around and found my whole family walking towards us, their faces were colourless

"What happened to Reem?" Dadi asked me, I shook my head

"Say something Izhaan" maa shook my arm.

"Maa, doctor is still checking her, we don't know anything" Athar said

"Izhaan! My child" maa lovingly hugged me, I closed my eyes, I felt like a two years old child, who cries hugging his mother.

All of us alerted when the door opened and doctor came out.

"What happened to my wife doctor?" I asked

"She had a nervous breakdown." He replied.

Nervous breakdown!!

"How is she now?" Ayesha asked

"Reem has a history of severe depression, and whatever stress she was enduring, took a heavy toll on her." He said

"What do you mean?" Dadi asked, he sighed deeply

"She is still unconscious, and till she doesn't wake up, her condition is critical"

Everyone was talking around me, but I couldn't hear anything. Is it really happening with me? I shook my head to wake up my numb mind.

"Is the baby ok?" Maa asked

"Like I said, till she doesn't wake up both the mother and the child are in danger. Next four hours are very critical, if she doesn't wake up by then, be ready for anything" the doctor said bluntly, he patted my back, "I'm sorry" he mumbled and left.

"Ya Allah" dadi cried

It felt like my brain was being hammered, I couldn't even breathe. I clutched my chest, as if I was stopping my heart from leaping out of my body, my fingers were trembling.

She can't leave me!!

Please vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

601 184 11
Hey so this is my first story based on my imagination 💌 He hates her she also does but there's is a something she couldn't deny The feelings she h...
132K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...
171K 16.2K 65
The story of two best friends. AYEZA and NAILA... Their Ego towards their soulmate's EMIR and WAHAB. A blessed couple Ayeza and Emir, having childh...
12.6K 1.7K 41
.