So take it all

By Anaeherrondale

Alyssa is a shadow, the shadow of her eldest sister Rhaenyra, the shadow of her deceased twin brother Baelon... More

From blood...
Shadow
Dark
In blood
No
Till the end of dragons
Ours
Hot coals
Diner
Together
Truth and dare
Crown
Rule
Bird
Blue blood
Debt
Broken
Blood sheets
Oh brother
Small hands
Of your blood

Toss a coin

1.4K 44 0
By Anaeherrondale

Time past slowly. The twins are about to celebrate their first month. Their first weeks of life were filled with joy and celebration. The people of Kingslanding rejoiced in this newfound stability.  

A young royal couple, an heir and a royal princess.

The clan of the reds is discreet. A few scuffles are mentioned here and there. But they seem to remain relatively inactive. Many council members believe that Rhaenyra is depressed over the loss of her father, Luke, and her baby.But Alyssa knows her and she knows Daemon. She knows they can strike at any time.

-------------------

Another council ended. Once again, simple subjects such as the management of armies or the poverty of the streets. Nevertheless Alyssa and Aegon had taken this council seriously. 

Well, more Alyssa than Aegon... 

They go back to their brand new room.

Aegon sits on the bed, exhausted.
"Damn...I hate being king somedays."
His wife walks to him slightly. 

"I know." She straddles him and put her arms on his shoulders.
She is wearing a light green dress.

Aegon put his hands on her waist and smile.
"Do you like your throne my Queen?"
"Very much my King." She kisses his neck. 

Earning some moans from him.

"Hmm what a terrible Queen I have...doing such things when I can't take you."
"That's were you are wrong my love...you can."
He looks at her. "But, the Maester..."
"Told me I could do anything I want as my body is fully healedl."
"You're not kidding, right?"
"Would I joke about that?"
"Oh dear gods!!" He kisses her hungrily, caressing one of her thighs.

"Don't expect to get out of this bed anytime soon! We have too much to catch up on!"

"I was counting on it! Otherwise why would I have asked our Hands to replace us tomorrow?"

He looks at her, surprised.

"The children?"

"With mother until tomorrow afternoon."

He looks at her in awe.

"I really have the best wife in the world!" he kisses her passionately and slides his mouth down her chest, pulling her dress. "They are still so big." He directly put his mouth on it.

His wife's moans starts to echo through the room.

"Aeg'...please...later for foreplays. I need you inside, right now. Please"

Aegon feels like he could have cum just to hearing her plead. "Hmf...You're gonna be the death of me."

He managed to take off his pants before lifting his wife's gown.

His cock was pressed against her core and she aches to have him inside.

"I've missed you." he moans into her breast.

She slowly sinks down onto his cock and they both takes a deep breath. "Missed you too, my king."

She adjust herself slightly and his hands flew to her hips. She moves her hips slowly and he groans. "Do not tease me, my love."

She raises herself before sinking back down, finding a steady rhythm. He hides his face in her neck as he presses kisses over her skin.

"You're so tight, how is it possible?"
"More than 2 months without you. Ah!"

She start to ride him faster as heat spread over her body. He is whispering praises in her ear and she can feel his muscles tense beneath her. He is close. So she moves her hips slower, allowing his cock deeper inside. Her orgasm crashes over as she screams his name, his own high quickly chasing hers. Both of them know the evening is just starting.

-------------------------------------------

Next morning they are resting on the bed. Alyssa's head on Aegon's chest. Her husband his playing with her hair.

"Really missed that."
"Me too." Answers Aegon "I missed having your body that way."

She smiles against his chest.

"But I need to tell you something."

"What? It was not that good ? Swear it's because I didn't practice for 2 long months. But I'll get better..."

She laughs. "No, silly. It was Perfect."

She faced him. "I ordered moon tea..."

He opens his eyes wilde "Why?"

"Because I don't want to fall pregnant again... well not yet."

She lowered her head.

"I want to enjoy you and the family we already have and...I admit I'm a bit scared of giving birth...after last time."

"Ok, no problem."

She looks at him, surprised.

"Really ? That's all?"

"My love, we're married but it's your body. If you don't want to get pregnant right now, it's ok. I've been scared of the state you were after birthing the twins... I thought I might loose you. And even if I dream of having you caring my children over and over... I would love even more to wait and enjoy you and the two miracles we already have, watch them grow."

"I truly have the best husband in the world." Aegon smiles  "A husband, madly in love with an exceptional woman"

The two kiss passionately.

Knocks are heard on the door.

"Raaahhh no! It's not possible! Leave us!!" growls Aegon

The knocks continue, louder.

"My King, my Queen."

Aegon huffs and stands up.

"I barely find my wife and...."

He opens the door, still naked.

"What!?"

No response is heard. The guard must be shocked.

"WHAT!? Answer!"

"Par...parrdon...my king...the council has been urgently requisitioned by your hand."

"What happened?"

"Storm's End has been attacked."

Aegon turns back to his wife, a surprised look on his face.Alyssa looks at him just as shocked.

Hostilities have just begun...

Aegon and Alyssa dress at an unparalleled speed and head to the council chambers together.In the great the great room await them their Hands, Aemond and all the Lords of the council.

"What happened?" Alyssa asks as she heads for her seat.

"Daemon have attacked Storm's End. With their dragons" announces Rhaenys."Our sources announce that there are no longer any inhabitants. Lord Baratheon have fled but Daemon holding a siege awaiting his return."

"Or your more likely, your answer your graces" replies Lord Larys.

Aegon clenches his fists on the table. Alyssa rests her hand on one of his, trying to release his tension."Do we have any information on the whereabouts of Lord Baratheon and his daughters?"

"None at the moment. My bees are investigating"

"As soon as you know, let me know and we'll go to their rescue." Alyssa answers

"Our legions should not be dissipated, my Queen. We must keep them close to us." said Lord Lannister.

"I hear your point Lord Lannister but do not forget that Lord Baratheon is an ally and his daughter is promised to the hand of the King. We owe him assistance."

"You are right my Queen, I apologize." Alyssa nods.

"We must keep in mind what is important, the protection of the Kingdom, our people and our allies."

"What response to this attack then?" answers a Lord

"After the attack on the castle and the attack on Storm's End, a strong response is needed!"

"I will bring them." says Aegon

"Aegon!"

"I'm going with you, brother." Says Aemond
"What? No!" Answers Alyssa
"You told us that if we had to go, it was together. Let's go together and put an end to this! It's our moment" says Aegon
They look at each other for seconds, battleing with their eyes.
"Ok" says Alyssa "Ser Harrold is going with you."
"What?" Says Aegon.
"If I have to let my two idiots go... It won't be completely alone! Not a boody chance!"
"We don't need..." starts Aemond
"It either him or me, make your choice."

Aegon huffs. "Ser Harrold pack your things and prepare some strong and reliable men, we're leaving." Says Aegon.
"Be quick." Says Aemond

"Yes your Graces"

"You're all dismiss" says Aegon

Everyone leave the room except Alyssa and Aegon.
The King turns to his wife.
"Really ?"
"Don't start me, Aegon."
"You really think we can't do the work. You said that..."
"I know what I said but we're never too careful. I want someone to watch after you both. Making sure you'll come back alive."
"We will. No need to panic."
"It's Daemon ...."
"And it's Aemond. And I."
She takes him by the collar. "Don't ever dare to die, ok? Or I will kill you."
"I promise you I'll come back my love. For you and our children, I'll always find a way to come back."
"I love you."
"Till the end of dragons" 

They kiss desperately, before heading towards their apartments.

Alyssa silently helped Aegon put on his armor. When they were almost finished, Alicent enter the room, with the twins.Although she was overcome with fear, she knew better than anyone that no one could change her sons' minds.Aegon took a few minutes with each of his children and kissed them tenderly before returning them to their mother and grandmother. "Be good my loves."

Aemond enters, his daughter in his arms. "It's time, brother."Aegon nodded. The two brothers kissed their mother at the same time. Aegon kissed his niece's cheek as Aemond placed her at Alicent's feet.Aegon kissed Alyssa's forehead, hugging her before whispering, "I'm going to end this whole shit and come back to you, for good."Silent tears ran down many cheeks as the brothers left the room.

A coin was tossed. But which side would it land on?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 42 10
Princess Alice is the niece of Rhaenrya Targaryen, Daughter of Rhaenrya's Late Twin sister who was married to a Baratheon. She was born in 117. She a...
4.5K 81 8
Princess Alyssa Targaryen is the youngest daughter of Queen Alicent Hightower and King Viserys I. She's their youngest child. Born in 124.
28.5K 964 10
A Aegon Targaryen fanfic: "It hurts knowing, that my family doesn't love me, but you do Aemma." The one-time Ser Laenor and Rhaenyra had been togethe...
3.2K 95 12
None her mother's looks, but all of her mother's personality. Alyssa Velaryon was the second born child of Princess Rhaenrya Targaryen and Ser Laenor...