No

After a second of silence, a huge noise take place in the dining room.

Chairs of the two king's sons fall violently to the ground when they get up at a crazy speed.

The cries and screams of the queen echo and the great door is thrown open with a crash.

Soon, we see in the corridors the two princes running, the panic printed on their faces.
Behind them were Ser Harrold and Ser Criston, who are struggling to keep up with their princes.

Much further, we can see the Queen, in tears who's trying to run despite her dress.

And finally,much further, the King, supported by his youngest daughter, who repeats the same sentence...

When the two brothers finally arrive at the door of their sister's apartments, they waste no time with the handle and push their bodies directly against the door, at the same time.

They find her there, lying on her bed, her eyes half closed.

Two deep cuts tiring her wrists.

The brothers place themselves on either side of the bed.

"Sister!" Aemond says, analyzing the situation.

"Alyssa." Scream Aegon, placing a hand on his cheek. "My love, you have no right to leave me. Do you hear me!?"

A faint "Aeg'..." sounds before her eyes closed.

"No no no." Aegon pat her cheek. "You can't abandon me!"

The guards enter at this moment. They look as lost as the princes.

"Aegon, we have to stop the bleeding! Now!" Aemond says as he rip a piece of sheeting to make a bandage around Alyssa's wrist.

Aegon imitate his younger brother, quickly.

"Princess..." says Ser Harrold. If one look closely, he might see tears forming in the Lord Commander's eyes. But no one will pay attention to it.
"Where's the maester!?" Scream Ser Cole

The Queen come in with a bang and scream when she see the sheets. She rush to Aemond's side. "My sweet girl, my baby, what have you done!"

Aemond put an arm around his mother's shoulder in support.

The maester arrive at the same time as the King and Helaena and immediately focus on the princess.

The King move forward slowly, watching the scene before him.

He didn't seem to believe what is happening until a vision struck him...for the first time in years, he saw Aemma, his Aemma.

He had never noticed the similarities between the love of his life and their youngest daughter. 

Or maybe he had never wanted to see it. Or just even looked at her.
The blood on the sheets remind him of another memory...the death of his sweet Aemma.

The memory push him to sit down. Would he have killed her? Again...

"It's quite deep your Graces, I'll need to stitch her wrists."

"Do whatever you can! Just tell me if she will survive." Answers the Queen, anguish in her voice

"She lost a lot of blood...but I have hope." He start his work.

Aegon is livid. The gaze fix on the face of his sister. His hazy thoughts are shaken when a hand landed on his shoulder. He turn his head slightly to see that it was his younger sister.

Heleana was not very tactile, especially towards her older brother. But today, she knew he needed it.

"She abandoned me...because I abandoned her...."