Arranged Marriage (Lloyd X Re...

By Purp1eFrost

"Who know that this would've happened because of an arranged marriage." "I still hate that she did that." "At... More

Welcome
The News
The Wedding
The Jade Princess
Snuck Out
Attack On the Palace
Dead Man's Squall
The Quiet One
Traitor
Dread on Arrival
True Potential
Big Trouble, Little Ninjago
Firstbourne
Incorrect Quotes #1

The Oni and Dragon

758 17 3
By Purp1eFrost

(Y/n's POV)

I groaned as I walked up the stairs. I had woken up a couple minutes ago and heard talking coming from upstairs.

"The police have him in custody, but he has refused to talk. He is set for release today." I heard Pixal say.

"Then if Johnny Law can't get him to talk, perhaps Johnny Ninja can?" Kai said and I laughed softly. I saw Ashley roll her eyes at what he said.

"Hey you guys." I said and they looked at me.

"Y/n!" Harumi said and hugged me. I hugged her back. "How's the baby?" She whispered to me.  "I think they're good." I whispered back.

"How are you doing?" Nya asked and I smiled at her.

"I'm okay." I said and Lloyd hugged me. "I'm glad." He said and I grinned at him. "Can't get rid of me that easily." I said and Ashley walked up to me and hugged me. I hugged back and looked at her, "we have to talk about a lot of things."

"I know." She said and nudged me and looked at Lloyd. I rolled my eyes at her. She held out her hand and I slapped it away. 

"We have a plan. The suspect that was captured is in custody. We're going to go and see if we can't get him to talk." Cole said and I nodded.

"Can I come with?" I asked and saw hesitation in Lloyd's face.

"I don't know.. you were pretty wasted yesterday. You slept all day." Lloyd said and I stared at him in shock.

"That explains why I'm really hungry." I muttered and looked at them.

"I'm fine now! Can I go?" I asked and Lloyd sighed. "Fine."

We left the Bounty and I recognized where we were going.

"Mystake's Tea Shop!" I said and I ran inside. Behind me I heard Ashley laughing.

"Is Mystake here?" I asked and heard the Ninja coming in.

"Never heard of her- oh! Y/n!" Mystake said and I ran to hug her.

"It's been so long!" I said

"Uh.. you two know each other?" Jay asked and I nodded excitedly.

"She's my Godmother and Ashley's too!" I said and Mystake nodded. She saw Ashley and smiled at her. "Oh! Ashley! It's been so long."

"Hi Mystake."

"Huh, the more you know." Jay said and looked between the three of us.

"Hello Mystake." Lloyd greeted.

"I'm sorry to hear about Master Wu. He was a dear friend." Mystake said

"Was? We haven't given up on him. We just have more urgent problems." Cole said and I nodded.

"We seek-" Zane started

"The Tea of Truth!" Mystake interrupted him.

"She's good." Zane said and I nodded.

"But be forewarned...the truth can be...dangerous." Mystake said and looked at me.

"I'll have a look in the back to see if I have any. But don't...touch...anything." Mystake said and smiled. Sometimes I can forget how creepy she is. She went back and we saw a painting.

"Mistaké, wait! That painting..." Lloyd said

"Hm? Ah, yes. The Oni and the Dragon. But you are not ready for that tale." She said

"Please. We need to know." Lloyd said

"It is a long tale. Do you have the time?" Mystake asked

"We only had time for a quick stop." Zane answered. 

"Cole, Ashley and Zane, go to the police with the Tea of Truth and find out who's giving the orders. Jay, Y/n and I will stay here to learn more." Lloyd said and gave the tea to them. They left and we looked at Mystake.

"Come, my childs. To know the tale, you must drink the tea." Mystake said and made us some tea. She gave it to us and we sat down.

"Aah! Thank you for the tea. You were right, it really calmed my nerves. I feel so....warm and fuzzy." Jay said and I smirked.

"Good. Then the Tea of Enlightenment is working." I said and Mystake laughed softly. "So all this time you were listening, Princess." She said and I grinned.

"It's going to help you see the tale, the original tale, the tale of the Oni and the Dragon."

Jay gasped. "You lied? Mistaké, why would you do that? I thought we were friends."

"What are we supposed to see?" Lloyd asked

"See...the beginning. Long before time had a name, there was the Realm of the Oni and the Dragon." Mystake started and I looked at the painting as it changed.

I've heard the story a lot of times before my parents had passed.

"One of the Sixteen Realms?" Lloyd asked 

"Not one of. The first. The Dragon had the power to create. The Oni had the power to destroy. Their war was never ending. But a child arrived, born of both worlds. The child understood the power of both. Without one, you could not have the other. But when the Oni and the Dragon fought over which side the child should choose, the child abandoned their world to start a new one called Ninjago." Mystake said

"Are you telling me the child born from both worlds is the First Spinjitzu Master?" Lloyd asked and I nodded.

"Hey, hey! You're related." Jay said and gasped. "That means you're part Oni and Dragon too!" Lloyd looked at me and I shrugged, remembering the conversation we had before.

"Like I said, truth can be dangerous. After the First Spinjitzu Master created Ninjago, he fathered two sons of his own. He thought he could escape the war. He saw the evil of the Oni was waiting to be unleashed in one of his sons, Lord Garmadon! It was up to Master Wu to control his brother's undying thirst to destroy, and with some help—"

"Hey! Haha! That's us!" Jay said and I chuckled.

"Have some more tea. Lord Garmadon was destroyed by the most powerful force of all, the love of his own son. But in his absence, a void was created. A new darkness has arisen." Mystake said

"The Sons of Garmadon." Lloyd said

"The three Oni Masks are relics from the first realm, and they wield tremendous power. The power to deceive. The power of vengeance. The power to hate." Mystake said and looked at me.

"What happens when they're united?" I asked her.

"You cannot let that happen."

"Tell me...what happens when the three masks are united?" Lloyd asked her.

"Resurrection. They will have the power to bring back your father! But it won't be the man you recognize! There will be no light left in him!" Mystake said and I looked at Lloyd worriedly. Jay placed a hand on his shoulder.

"But.. they can't do it without the help of someone else." Mystake said and we looked at her.

"What?"

"They have the power of Oni in them. The power to open portals to other realms." Mystake said and looked at me. The painting moved and there were three masks in a triangle and a figure in the middle.

"It doesn't matter if they don't want to open it. But I fear the leader has something to.. control them. Letting their Oni side take control. But they don't remember what they do."

"Who is it?" Lloyd asked and I looked at Mystake. 

"I cannot say. You'll find out when the time comes." Mystake said and we stood up.

"Thank you for telling us the tale Mystake." Lloyd said and she nodded.

"Uh.. I'll stay here a bit. I'll meet you guys at the Bounty." I said and Jay nodded. Lloyd looked hesitant about it.

"What if the Sons of Garmadon see you? And try to take you?" He asked and I saw Jay looking at us with a smirk on his face.

"They won't. I know how to fight and defend myself. Don't worry." I said and placed my hand in his arm and he nodded.

"Let's go, Jay."

"Yeah uh huh. If you do end up running into some S.O.G. members record and show it to me. I want to see you beat their-"

"Jay. Let's go." Lloyd said, peaking into the shop. Jay nodded and left with Lloyd.

"Mystake.. I can't.. I can't be used for that." I told her once the duo had left.

"I know that Child." She said and I looked at her. "I know you're pregnant with Master Lloyd." She said and I stared at her in shock.

"What- How- Why am I surprised?" I said and she laughed.

"If the Sons of Garmadon get the three masks they'll look for you. Whoever their leader is knows about you." She said and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Careful with what's to come next. Good luck Y/n. Take care." Mystake said and I turned to leave.

"Oh! But take this. In case the Sons of Garmadon get the three masks together.. take this after. It'll come in handy if you get unfortunate to do.. that." She said and gave me a bag. I smiled at her and I nodded.

"I'll see you later, Mystake." I said and left the shop. I ran to the Bounty and walked to the deck.

I immediately turned around and walked to the kitchen. "Food." I said and hummed. I ate and then walked to the deck again where I heard noise.

"Hey guys." I said

"Hey Y/n." Jay said and I smiled at them. "Did you have any trouble?"

"No. No one saw me." I said and he smiled. "Oh lord." I said and placed a hand on my head.

"Catch her!" Zane said and I fell.

"Not again." I heard Lloyd say.

(Time skip)

"Ahh." I said and sat up.

"Wh- where?" I said and looked around.

"Y/n. Are you okay?" I looked up at saw Harumi.

"I'm okay.. where are the Ninja?" I asked and I looked up at her.

"A lot happened while you were out." She said and filled me in.

"Oh.." I said and we heard footsteps above us. "They're back." Harumi said and I laid down.

"I'll stay here. Come back when it's day time please." I said and she looked at me with worry.

"Alright." She said and left. I heard someone walk in and I looked up.

"How are you?" Ashley asked and looked at me with worry.

"I'm.. okay. For now." I said and she sat on the bed.

"Alright. The Ninja are going to eat. I'll be back with food." She said and I nodded. She came back and I felt my mouth water. I sat up and started eating.

"So, tell me. What happened while I was gone?"

-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

1731 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 292 38
(Takes place during March of the Oni) (Book Cover is mine! Please don't take it without permission!) Lloyd is the green ninja and Harumi is the Quie...
63K 881 35
Have you ever wondered what would have happened if Harumi realized that she was just a pawn to Lord Garmadon during his reign on Ninjago City? Harumi...
77.6K 2.4K 13
[Series!Lloyd x F!Reader] Don't you hate it when you're plucked out of high school right before your graduation and made the new Princess of Ninjago...
6.1K 109 4
「COMPLETED」 Lloyd and Nya resist Emperor Garmadon's oppressive hold on Ninjago City. Harumi falls down the building, everyone saw her fall, but they...