Tears (Taekook)

By anne1234leowjahagaka

The mafia leader fell in love with youngest And successful ceo in the South Korea for his revenge not for lov... More

Characters πŸ₯€
Entro πŸ₯€
Chapter one πŸ₯€
Chapter two πŸ₯€
Chapter three πŸ₯€
Chapter four πŸ₯€
Chapter five πŸ₯€
Chapter six πŸ₯€
Chapter seven πŸ₯€
Chapter nine πŸ₯€
Chapter ten πŸ₯€
Chapter eleven πŸ₯€
Chapter twelve πŸ₯€
Chapter thirteen πŸ₯€
Chapter fourteen πŸ₯€
Chapter fifteen πŸ₯€
Chapter sixteen πŸ₯€
Chapter seventeen πŸ₯€
Chapter eighteen πŸ₯€
Chapter nineteen πŸ₯€
Chapter twenty πŸ₯€
Chapter twenty one πŸ₯€
Chapter twenty two πŸ₯€
Chapter twenty three πŸ₯€
Chapter Twenty four πŸ₯€
Chapter twenty five πŸ₯€
Chapter twenty six πŸ₯€
Chapter twenty seven πŸ₯€
Chapter twenty eight πŸ₯€
Chapter twenty nine πŸ₯€
Chapter thirty πŸ₯€
Chapter thirty one πŸ₯€
Chapter thirty two πŸ₯€
Chapter thirty threeπŸ₯€
Chapter thirty four πŸ₯€
Chapter thirty five πŸ₯€
Chapter thirty sixπŸ₯€
Chapter thirty seven πŸ₯€
Chapter thirty eightπŸ₯€
Chapter thirty nine πŸ₯€
Chapter fourty πŸ₯€( End )
Epilogue

Chapter eight πŸ₯€

3.8K 161 22
By anne1234leowjahagaka

Am I in love ....?

When Taehyung finally comes to downstairs wearing his wristwatch without noticing someone standing end of the stairs case , until he bumps into Jungkook .

" what...

Taehyug's words crack when he sees Jungkook's mesmerizing presence.
Exactly red color perfect for Jungkook's milky white skin ,

It's just like clearly inviting for Taehyung doing imitating things with him .

Taehyung didn't understand why he feel so uncomfortable around him today, those feelings even new to him .

Because Taehyung didn't love or like anyone before he starts fake relationships with Jungkook ,

Even nowadays this relationship keeps getting different for Taehyung,
His cold attitude becomes sometime kind and his heart's  keep beating when Jungkook tender plump lips touch his one's .

Now his whole heart irregularly beats inside his ribs , if Jungkook gets more closer to him definitely it'll be hear from him.

His mind ran to last month Jin hyung's chat ,

"Am I fell in love with my enemy ? "
Taehyung minds echo that question, but there have no answer for it .

He gulp down his breath and looks down at others sparkling doe eyes .

" what the hell is going on ? ... I have to quickly finish up this business, before something develops in my head and doing something else to him .."

Taehyung thought it inside his mind and kept his huge palm on others right cheek while tenderly rubbing his cheekbones.

Unintentionally Taehyung's lips touched Jungkook's lips and quickly move out ,

Taehyung literally cursing inside his mind for doing such cheesy stuff, but he doesn't know what kind of feelings blooming inside his heart .

Because he never have been fell in love with other girls or boys.

" shall we go then gorgeous..? "

Taehyung interlock Jungkook's tiny hand with his huge hand and went out from the mansion .

-🥀-

After enter the party area

Taehyung and Jungkook went out from their v room and entered to the hotel find the party hall, but many of eyes turn to their side ,

Because best youngest CEO come to the party even it's tiny   businessman party with handsome businessman like Taehyung.

They look so much perfect and hot at the same time , some people chattering about their beauty and about their relationship ,

Most of them were curious, because Jungkook never come outside like this way .

Because people know Jungkook only comes outside impacts if it important for him.

Jungkook looks like angel, especially when he dress dark colors more people hearts tempting by his beauty , today even Taehyung felt it .

Taehyung handsomeness not even second to others beauty, he also melts every single soul within his masculine beauty.

" omg Taehyung , after long... long time know ...
See how much you have been changed and look at you ?

I'm doubt about your relationship now , is there anything? "

Mr Lee approach to Taehyung and aksed many questions. But his breath hitch when he saw tiny boy hide behind Taehyung's back,

Mr Lee mouth wide open up when he saw Jungkook's beauty,

" who is this beauty Taehyung?

I wonder is that your new partner? "

" oh... I'm sorry,

let me introduce him ,

Jungkook here Mr Lee , here Lee this is Jungkook my boyfriend. "

Lee gave his hand for shake while smirking, but when Jungkook give his hand showings his gratitude,

Lee slowly rubbed his thumb on others soft skin and bite his lips .

When Taehyung notice it quickly he broke the handshake and gave other death glare .

" clam down Taehyung, I'm not taking him now , because you are currently Standing Up infront of him , when your taste turns down definitely in that time I'll take this little beauty.."

Taehyung felt anger and jealousy at the same time when Lee 's luster looks and sound,

Taehyung felt give a huge shot to others face , but he controlled his anger and smiled at him .

" don't get such a hurry for it Mr Lee , because even if I'm not interest in him , he'll never gonna leave me because he totally obsessed with me .."

Taehyung slowly and venomously said to others ear and anguishly leave his side .

Taehyung grabbed jungkook's hand and went to washroom side and get inside there .

Taehyung caged Jungkook between his arms and looked darkly into his eyes .

Jungkook never have been seen before this kind of possessive behavior from others as well jealousy actions.

Inside of Jungkook's tummy butterflies are dancing, but his breath hitched when Taehyung deeply and roughly kisses him .

Jungkook couldn't even handle others action as well Jungkook's body more pressing to the door and his legs buckling up due the pleasure.

"Ah ... "

Jungkook moans came out when Taehyung's lips traveled down through his jawline and gave light smooch on his adams apple .

" Tae ... mmm .. " Jungkook wants say something but his voice didn't come out from his mouth because Taehyung's hot and wet lips traveled here and there on his neck while giving kisses.

Jungkook's lower part getting ache and his legs buckling, he couldn't even standing in there properly his one hand travels to the door handle and other hand grasp taehyung's arm tightly.

Jungkook wants to relief from that pain , but when Taehyung's teeth make it happen finally.

Taehyung teeth makes Jungkook's neck huge hicky  as well Taehyung didn't catch up Jungkook came up on his pants .

When  Taehyung satisfyingly move away from others and grabbed his neck while he drags him to the mirror side .

" look at you petal .. see now they will definitely get You are as a KIM TAEHYUNG'S gorgeous.

Look at you what a beautiful mess i created on you .."

Taehyung wants to continue this , but he couldn't understand why he suddenly gets angry and jealous about Lee's behavior earlier.

Even now Taehyung angry about himself because he doesn't want to act like this infront of everyone and make them feel Jungkook's his .

He frustratedly run his fingers on his hair and gave call to Namjoon Hyung come with a another suit for Jungkook.

Because Jungkook couldn't wear it now definitely.

" what the hell is wrong with me....? "

Taehyung thought and pick up other into his arms and move out from the party hall .

Sorry for getting late to update:(

Until next chapter stay safe 💚💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606K 22.6K 52
( Completed βœ”) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...
44.7K 1.4K 29
Taekook both are lovers and they're break up with each other for misunderstanding after that tae fly to newyork to his parents did they are together...
8.9K 452 15
"You are just a slut and made to use. I don't have any regret to hit you or even kill you." He said while grabbing him by his neck. He cry out in his...
108K 3.8K 94
taehyung a well known CEO and mafia but being taehyung is a mafia, very few people knows about it... love jeon jungkook aka kookie a lot... but in op...