The Other Side

By -QveenMe-

Being born and raised from the other side meant that no matter who were you were automatically an opp. You di... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
⚠️⚠️⚠️NEW STORY OUT: Rags to Riches Sequel ⚠️⚠️⚠️
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Epilogue
⚠️⚠️⚠️NEW STORY OUT: Cuffin' Season⚠️⚠️⚠️
‼️Choose the next story‼️
‼️I FORGOT TO ADD ONE‼️
‼️‼️Whats the next story?‼️‼️
‼️‼️NEW STORY OUT NOW: BREAKING IN‼️‼️
‼️‼️PLEASE READ/ALSO NEW STORY ALERT. RAW‼️‼️

32~The End

4.5K 189 269
By -QveenMe-

The Final Chapter

Cordell P.O.V
I melted into the bed as Cévon was in the reverse cowboy position bouncing on my dick like he never was gonna do it again. Fuck this nigga really knows how to fuck.

I smacked his ass furrowing my eyebrows watching as his ass juggle with every bounce and had my entire bottom half covered in white. How can a niggas ass be this fucking creamy? He gotta undercover pussy or something.

"Ride that shít nigga," i spoke groaning as he clenched up around me at those words moaning as he started going harder slamming his ass down on my dick.

"Ooooo, it's so big bru. Mm," he moaned out holding onto my legs as he leaned forward. Who would have ever thought this nigga would be riding my dick and fucking me back like this? Power to the fucking t.

I rubbed my hand son his ass as his hole starting taking making me groan and snake his ass. Shit so damn fat and jiggly. I'm in love.

"I r-riding you good nigga?" He asked me before moaning loudly and speeding up. I'm about to fucking nut in him.

"Mhm my baby. Best I ever fucking had. Gimmie sat hole nigga," I groaned as I started to match him with my stories making him cry out and tense up.

"Oh shit, mmm daddy," he moaned out. Something about a nigga calling me daddy just...whew. "Imma cum. You fucking me so good. I-imma cum daddy. Oooo fuck nigga. More!"

"Gimmie that nut baby. Cum for me baby. Cum for me. I'm right behind you," I told him grabbing his hips and bouncing him up and down for me. I curled my toes up as he clenched up around me again this time not letting go as he continued to ride me.

"Cum in me daddy. Please cum in me!" He yelled out as my dick started twitching. I came deep inside of him as he continued riding me as I felt him cumming onto my thigh. "Oh fuck. Fuck. Fuck,"

"So good my baby," I moaned as he slowed down before stopping and laying down on his stomach while I was still in him. "You good Cev?"

"Mhm," he hummed as I sat up rubbing his ass feeling him move back on me before sitting up so that his back was on my chest. He slowly moved up and down as I held onto him as he rocked his body on me.

"You not done?" I asked him as he nodded his head.

"Y-Yea. It just feels good in me," he replied making me chuckle as he gently rocked on me taking a deep breath. "Shit, merry Christmas to me,"

"Merry Christmas baby," I spoke chuckling before kissing his back watching him arch it. "Let's get cleaned up,"

"Or you could clean me up. Yea I like that idea better," he spoke sliding off of my dick before rolling over onto the bed.

"Comere," I spoke as he moved over to me. "Push my nut out,"

"You a freaky ass gay," he spoke holding his legs and pulling them back to his chest. I watched as pushed my nut out looking at me while biting his lip.

"You a freaky ass gay nigga too," I spoke as he rolled his eyes.

"Nigga eat my ass," he spoke sticking up his middle finger making me chuckle.

"Aight," I told him leaning down as he moaned once I started eating his ass tasting his cream and my nut.

"It was a figure of speech! You b-....fuck," he moaned holding his legs. "Ok I kinda want more dick now,"

I got up and leaned down kissing him as I slipped inside of him hearing him moan into my mouth.

We've been at it all morning.

Amazing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I like this house. It's nice and it's big. We should buy it and then get our furniture now too so it's delete red by the time we get there," he spoke looking at beach houses on his phone.

"If it's available and that's the one that you want then go ahead," I spoke kissing his head since he was laying on top of me on his couch.

"I want you to make a decision too though. Look at this. It's yo house too nigga," he spoke tiredly while laying down yawning. "I want a pitbull,"

"We can get one. That can be our kid. What we gone name it?" I asked him as he shrugged.

"I don't know. Something coo though. He can't have no Custer name," he spoke making me laugh at him.

"Baby what is wrong with you? Why you gotta talk like that?" I asked him as he shrugged his shoulders a laughing at me.

"Why don't you mind yo business?" He spoke making me roll my eyes and mock him. So damn sassy. I kissed his head rubbing his back as the Polar Express cam on the tv. I heard him sigh making me look at him. "This was my favorite Christmas movie to watch with Cash and then Itrez and I started watching it together once Cash died. We don't have to watch it if you don't want to...,"

"I love the Polar Express Cev. We can watch this. It's all good. Want some hot coco?" I asked him as he grew quiet. "Cev?"

"Baby?" I spoke sitting up with him still on me. I looked at his face and saw that his eyes were closed as tears poured out of them making me grow sad. "Wait, baby comere,"

"I'm hurting," he spoke making me nod my head as he changed his position to be sitting on me straddling me. He laid his head on my shoulder as I leaned back rubbing his back as he cried. "I'm so broken man. That nigga broke me. Yo brother broke me! I don't even know why he hates me. I've never done shít to that nigga. Yea there's that natural beef and competition cause we form other sides but that nigga acts like he got personal beef wit me and he's not even getting paid anymore cause Og dead. If you talked to him and asked him to chill out and shit cause you love me and he still didn't listen to you, what that tell you about him? He don't care about and I guarantee if he get the chance to hurt you he will. If he does...I'm killing him. I don't care if it's just a bruise. I'm not playing with you," he told me as I nodded my head.

"I hear you baby. And I-,"

"Yo phone is ringing," he spoke sitting up.

"I'm not worried about that right now. I'm worried about you," I replied as he picked up my phone off of the table and handed to me wiping his face.

"I'm just gonna go lay down or something," he spoke sighing and getting off of me.

"But Cev I-,"

"I just need a little space. I'm gonna go lay down for a while," he spoke as I grabbed him back and pulled him onto my lap.

"Hey Comere. Don't do that baby. Im not worried about that phone and we were having a conversation ok? Don't start running from again. Speak yo mind freely it's all good. Talk to me," I told him as he sighed.

"Why do i have to be the one to relax and to do shit if that nigga don't listen anyway?! You asked me not to and because I love you I didn't and it got my fucking brother killed Cordell! Itrez is fucking dead and he's never coming back and I know he's having a good old time with his friends and shit while I'm sitting here contemplating on how I want my fucking suicide to go! That nigga has taken everything to me and because you want him alive he is! Because I love you more than anything so I listened to you. No more murder because it won't bring anybody back right? But it'll only take away another person and now me! Yet when you asked that nigga to fall back if he really loved you what did he do baby?! He killed my other brother for no reason. N-No reason man because that nigga don't love you like I love you. He's always tryna talk about don't do this and do that if you really love to brother yet his brother asked him to do one thing and he made loopholes and shit!" He spoke crying as he leaned on me.

"That nigga doesn't deserve a second chance and I can't be the one to kill him because I can't do that to you. I can't. Even now it's like I don't even WANT to pull that trigger on him because I'll hurt you. That's why I ran before I didn't wanna hurt anyone and that's all I've been fucking doing. Everything around me turns to shit and everything that happened even since my mom when I was little was my fault. I'm why she started using and then shit just...I'm just...you deserve better and I know you love yo brother so if you have to choose him over me then just do it. I'll understand it if you do. I wanna just leave, but there no way we can get the house this soon. I don't know what to do. Just let that nigga kill me when he comes? Death doesn't sound so and, but I know it'll hurt you and you my only reason for living right now. I know I still have Nori too, but she's gone to New York with her girl starting her life doing shit she loves. She has a future with friends and family and shít. I don't even have any goals or dreams. I don't have a certain job I want or career. I don't wanna do shit with my life, but move,"

"You have goals and dreams and I'm somehow apart of them even though I don't have shít going on for me. I'm not on the same level as you and I think about that a lot too. It's a lot to deal with and you such a forgiving person that I see you starting to change me too. It's just...I feel like yo brother can't be saved. He's not gonna change man and he's gonna come for me and you. You think that he won't betray you after finding out what he did and how he's been acting? He's crazy baby and if that nigga hurts you imma lose my shít. You want me to be this mister nice guy Aight bet, but your brother is coming for me. Whether he said he wasn't or what. You said you were gonna go talk to him today? Don't. If you do though which I know you will because you love him and you want him to do a turn around, just...be careful and make sure you watch yo surroundings. I can't lose you too," he spoke finishing up before laying his head back down and wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you Cordell. You all I got," he spoke sadly as I sighed nodded my head.

I gotta protect him. Time to go see my brother.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cévon P.O.V
"Please be safe man. Call me and please, please be safe. Come back home to me baby. I need you to come back home. Maybe I should go wit-,"

"No that's not a good idea. Just stay here and start putting furniture in a cart for the house or better yet. Get some rest. You haven't been sleeping as much lately and I think you need some rest my baby. Go getchu some sleep and I'll be back later. By the time you wake up I'll be home. Go to sleep. I love you and I'll be back," he spoke making me sigh.

"Can't you just stay here?" I asked him feeling worried. 

"Remember that phone call I got? Novian wants me to take him toy he airport. I gave him some of my money and he bought a ticket outta here and found a good culinary school. I'm seeing him off and I was just gonna stop by on my way back home to see Cortlen...I just wanna...have a little talk," he spoke making me look at him confused.

"I know you love yo brother and I'm really sorry I'm causing shít between y'all. I didn't mean to ruin that relationship because I get how important family and siblings are. Just I don't think he can be trusted so please be careful Cordell. Imma kill you if you get hurt man. Cause I told you-,"

"I'm coming back home to you baby. Just wait for me. Go to sleep and I'll be back home soon. I love you," he spoke again making me nod my head.

"I love you too. More than anything," I replied kissing his lips tenderly.

I can't believe this is my life now. Me being with a man and having this type of relationship.

He walked out of the front door with his phone and keys turning back to kiss me again before walking out to his car and getting in. I locked the door and and walked back to my room laying down in my bed.

Please let that man come back home to me. I can't do this without him. I got up and walked into the kitchen to grab a sprite, but saw something missing. Where the fuck?

He took the knives with him...

This nigga here. He really cares about me.

Imma just go to sleep.

I got into my bed and pulled the covers over me sighing before closing my eyes. I was tired, but just kinda scared of dreaming. Please let me have a good dream right now.

I closed my eyes before opening them again hearing laughing from the front of my house. Who the fuck is in my crib? I got out of my bed and walked to the front stopping when I noticed Itrez and Cash sitting on the couch laughing while watching tv.

"Look who it is," Cash spoke tapping Itrez.

"Brother man! What's going on man?" Itrez spoke smiling at me as I let a tear fall looking at me.

"H-How-"

"Brother man don't start crying. Don't nobody wanna see yo crying face," Itrez spoke laughing as rolled my eyes chuckling.

"What are you doing here?" I asked them sitting down looking at them.

"We came to see you. I see you and Cordell made up," Cash spoke smiling at me.

"Yea. He was there for me when I needed him after everything and I was really in a bad place, shít I still am, but he's been helping me feel better and I really just missed his face," I told them as Itrez smiled.

"That's because of me. I did that. I told him to go back to that nigga. Look at me saving lives," Itrez spoke making both Cash and roll our eyes.

"Why did you tell me I would have to deal with this? Since he's got here he's been talking my ear off and being goofy," Cash spoke.

"Nigga DONT act like you dont love it. You be following me around and shít. Just like yo big headed ass brother," Itrez spoke as Cash mocked him chuckling.

"I don't recall," he replied making Itrez roll his eyes at him. 

"Now you don't recall. Damn this nigga acts just like you. Always talking about some I don't recall shít," Itrez spoke pointing at me.

"Why did you leave me too Itrez?" I asked him a she stopped smiling and looked at me.

"It was just my time man. Ran to the store for TaTa and that nigga got me. I knew I wasn't gonna make it so I wanted to die with people that I love. I'm sorry for dipping out on you brother man I didn't mean to hurt you, but it was just my time. You'll be ok," he spoke as I shook my head.

"No I won't. I'm not over Cash and then you leave me too? Nori moved away it's like what am I supposed to do man? I'm so fucking broken man. What can I do? What am I supposed to do without you man? Without you too Cash? I can't deal with not having you. This shít broke me. You were getting married and about to about to have a kid and then the both of you got killed by the same nigga for no reason and asked me not to do shít about it! I do-,"

"That's not yo fight anymore man. You better than that. You about to get yo house and move man. Killing people don't do shít to us. It don't bring us back  and it don't make us feel good. I don't wanna see you killing nobody," Itrez spoke making me sigh and shake my head.

"But you wanna see me dead? That nigga is coming for me! How can you just confidently sit there and say to me th-,"

I stoped once I spotted Cash standing up and walking towards me.

"Baby brother, you need to leave that house," he spoke looking at me.

"What?" I asked him confused.

"Leave the house brother man. You gotta get outta there!" Itrez spoke making me grow nervous.

"I don't wanna leave you too. Not yet can't I just stay here. I mean wouldn't he forget about me after I'm gone anyway? It's too hard out here man! Please lemme come with you two. I won't cause any problems man and I-,"

"No you have to leave now!" He spoke making me looking at him sadly.

"Please man. I-I don't wanna go. I'm begging you!" I cried as they both stood in form of me.

"See this is why I left you. You don't listen and you're so angry all the time then all that crying recently. I'm glad I'm dead. I died to get away from you," Itrez spoke making my heart crack as I looked at him.

"W-What? I thought you loved me man? Cash?" I spoke looking at him he laughed looking back at Itrez.

"How could anyone ever love you?" He asked me as I felt my heart breaking.

"But I-,"

"Shit even that nigga Cordell don't love you. You really think he wouldn't be on his brothers side? And you the dumb one for ever trusting that nigga. Why did you think anyone could love you?...oh someone's at the door," Itrez spoke laughing as I walked over to the door and opened it up slowly watching as Cordell walked in covered in blood.

"I killed my brother because if you and guess what? Now I'm gonna kill you," he spoke before firing off two shots into my body making me touch them before looking at the blood on my hands and dropping. He got on top of me and placed his hand around my neck pressing down harshly choking me. "Didn't they tell you never fuck with a King?"

"P-Please," I struggled out as he continued until I stopped moving before waking up in a sweat looking around my room. I grabbed at my neck feeling that I could breathe now and smoked. Fuck man.

I heard keys and my front door opening making me sigh with happiness.

"Cordell? Can you grab my sprite before you come in here please? And I really need you I had another bad dream," I spoke loudly so that he could hear me.

"Mhm," I heard back making me squint my eyes at my door. Mhm? He doesn't...

Who the fuck? Dammit Cordell had my fucking gun.

Fuck!

I slowly got out of my bed and walked to the bedroom door grabbing my bat and walked out seeing his brother standing there with his gun pointed at me.

"Put it the fuck down," he spoke making me stare at him for a minute before dropping it.

I'm already shaken up from the dream now this nigga really wanna come in here right now to fuck with me.

"Let's go," he spoke waving me to walk over to my couch and sit down which I did. I cnat kill him and Cordell doesn't want me dead. As much as I wanna talk shít  just listen to what he says. Don't let Cordell down. He doesn't want you dead.

"Where is Cordell?" I asked him concerned because who did he get keys and how is he here?

"Laying on my floor knocked out. That nigga thought he could come over to try and talk me outta hurting you until you two left, but guess what? I'd rather just kill you. The moment he turned his back to me I took his keys and hit him in his head.  Matter of fact back to yo bedroom. I don't like being in this open room," he spoke making me get up and walk back to the room with him. I stood there looking at him a she laughed at me. "It's so funny how you really talker all that shít last time you saw me now you quiet and shit. All pisar cause yo gun not on you. Talk yo shít nigga. I know you want to,"

"I'm only being quiet for yo brother. I don't give a fuck about you and I've never been pussy. You the one that had to sneak into my house to kill me my nigga. Couldn't even fight me like a man. Maybe you the scared on-,"

"IM NOT SCARED OF SHIT! I wasn't afraid of yo brother when I murdered him and I was afraid of Itrez when I murdered him either my nigga. They both probably rotting in fucking hell right now. Both of those favor ass niggas. And yea I know my brother thinks he's one but he's not. That's another reason I want you gone yo-,"

"You got imaginary beef with me. I never thought about you before. Ever. You never cross my mind. I knew yo brother, but you were always irrelevant to me. I had no reason to know you cause you wasn't doing shit, but I guess killing innocent people like the maniac you are," I replied as he laughed at me.

"Maniac? So you think you innocent? You killed people too my nigga. We no different. But that doesn't matter. Im in control her and i was hired to do a job. I already got my money even though that niggas dead and made my plan. Kill you and go about my daddy. That way I won't ever have to worry about you coming after me or-,"

"I was never coming after you. Unlike  you I made a promise to yo brother and I intended to keep it. I was never coming from you which is why I did t come for you when you killed Itrez. I was never worried about you of thinking about you. I didn't wanna hurt him and even after everything you did he still thinks there's hood in you even though I know that it's not. I didn't wanna hurt him so you imaginary bed with me and you always have. Just like my brother. Killing a nigga for what? You just a sick ass crazy person and if you should be worried about anyone it's Cordell. If you kill me something in him gone snap. You may think we just faggots or whatever you like to call us, but nah. He loves me and I love him. He's gonna kill you if I get hurt," I spoke as he laughed in my face.

Would he really do it? I don't know, but the way he's been talking lately makes me think he would do what he had to do if need be.

"My brother? That nigga has never shit a gun in his life. He doesn't even own a gun. That nigga ain't gone shoot shít he pussy as fuck and he don't care about it you more than me. He don't love you more than me. That nigga so gullible bro he ain't gone shoot shít. Him catching his first body and it's me? Fuck no. You know who's not afraid to shoot shit though and catch another body? Me,", he spoke before firing two shots off into my body. One I to my chest and one into my stomach making me groan and feel where he shot me. I looked at the blood on my fingers before dropping backwards and breathing hard as I felt my blood and life leaving my body.

This bitch fucking got me.

"F-Fuck," I groaned quietly as he got on top of me and started choking my just as I heard the front door opening. I grabbe eat his hands tryna stop him as he put a whole bunch of pressure on my neck making my life quickly drain

"Didn't they tell you never fuck wit a king?" He spoke making my eyes grow wide. That's my dream...it wasn't my King...Cordell King, it was Cortlen King.

Didn't they ever tell you not to fuck with a King. I've been dreaming about Cortlen King killing me. How didn't I see that?

I saw Cordell stand in the door way looking at us shocked.

"Just get out little brother I'm almost fucking done," he spoke as I took my last breath looking at Cordell mouthing out the words I love you to him.

I'm sorry I couldn't live for you. At least I get to be with my brothers now.

I'm sorry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"C-Cortlen just stop man it's over. Please Bruh. DONT make me do this nigga," I spoke in a shaky breath watching as Cev's movements slowed down. "Don't make me do this man I love you and you my brother, but that's my world man. I'm begging you don't make me do this Cortle,"

"He's dead nigga you don't have to keep pretending like you gone shoot me now," he spoke laughing as I looked at Cévon's lifeless body and felt something in me snap. "Well all know you aint go-,"

I shot him right in his head watching as he body dropped and fell next to Cévon's. I'm too late.

I didn't make it. I had to find my spare key for my car and I did, but ...I'm too late. I looked at Cortlen and started crying before dropping the gun and looking at my hands.

I just killed some one. I just killed my brother. My own brother.

"I'm so sorry Cortlen, but I-I...you...," I cried getting on the floor and looking at him before watching Cévon move slightly looking like he was tryna stand up. I quickly grabbed him feeling him go limp in my arms as I held him close to me. "I killed him Cev. I got him. I told you I was gonna handle it. I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner, but you gonna be ok. I promise you gonna be ok baby. Just-,"

"I...tried...alive...for...you...sorry...love...y-," he said closing his asked as he chest stopped rising.

"No baby I know you tried to stay alive for me and you gonnakeep that promise. You not dead you just taking a nap. I just killed my brother baby you gotta be ok cause then it's for nothing. You gotta make it so we can say we won this war. That way yo brothers can see you and be round of you like I am. So they can be proud that you made it out. What about our beach house Cévon? DONT FUCKING DO THIS TO ME I CNAT LIVE WITHOUT YOU! I'm fucking begging you I can't be on this earth without my air baby. You said you need me to survive no baby I need you and now I killed my own brother and it's my first body I need you to help me through that and we gotta get our pitbull puppy and...come on man. Please don't leave me. You said I was yo husband and we gotta married Cev. Please?" I cried as I checked his pulse. Nothing.

He was really dead. I heard banging on the front door along with sirens as I numbly stood up and walked to the front door opening it seeing myself covered in blood as the paramedics walked to the back and started checking them both.

"He's dead," I heard one of them say making my body grow cold.

I wish I was never from the other side. He's dead because of stupid one sided beef.

I'll always love you Cévon Jackson.

Always...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End
Don't kill me yall. I love y'all. 😭
I hope you all enjoyed the story and wanted to try something a little new so I did. I really fucked with this story and I've had my ending planned out for a long time now. Imma be right back with a mother chapter asking y'all what do y'all wanna ready next so be on the look out for that so we can get the next story going. I'm excited to see what you'll vote for next!

Anyways with that being said thank you so much reading, voting, and commenting on my story. I'm so glad y'all enjoyed. See ya soon.
✨🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594K 28K 56
-COMPLETED- As if being the Sheriff's son wasn't stressful enough, he had to go fall, and get knocked up by Lakewood notorious bad boy who used to be...
1.2K 71 10
ACT I.
97.7K 4.6K 21
An urbangay I Was Working On When I Got Deleted.
61.9K 2.1K 32
We were almost like a modern-day Romeo and Juliet. Nobody wanted us together, but we didn't care. He was mine and I was his.