Our Little Secret~ || Jihan

By Shujii_wa

A short story where Yoon Jeonghan a popular basketball player in their university and Hong Joshua a popular m... More

One || Isa
Two || Dalawa
Four || Apat
Five || Lima
Six || Anim
Seven || Pito
Eight || Walo
Nine || Syam
Ten || Sampu
Eleven || Labing Isa
Twelve || Labing Dalawa
~Thirteen || Labing Tatlo~
Epilouge 1~
Epilouge 2~
Epilouge 3
Epilouge 4

Three || Tatlo

1.1K 40 21
By Shujii_wa

"Hey shua about my prize-" Jeonghan was cutted off when Joshua suddenly got on top of him kissing Jeonghan with Jeonghan kissing back. Jeonghan wrap his hands around Joshua's neck deepening their kiss.

"Nnmh.." Jeonghan moaned softly as Joshua put his tounge inside and explored Jeonghan's mouth and sucking his tounge and continued to kiss each other softly, they both pulled away with strings of saliva connecting their mouth.

Joshua then grabbed Jeonghan's hand thats on his neck and pinned his hands down then the younger went and gave soft kisses on the older's neck before sucking it.

"Hmn~" Jeonghan let out a soft groan from the soft sensation he felt when Joshua sucked one of his sensitive spot in his neck. Joshua then continued on sucking Jeonghan's sensitive spot in his neck while he slowly putted his hand inside Jeonghan's tshirt making Jeonghan softly moan.

"Mn~Shua.." Jeonghan whimpered Joshua's name softly as Joshua touched and played with his nipples making Joshua smirk and kiss Jeonghan again, this time Jeonghan kept moaning while kissing as Joshua sucked his tounge and touched his body all around.

Jeonghan and Joshua had actually done it atleast 5 times now[top joshua🤩] ever since they became boyfriends but they haven't got the chance lately since their finals just finished and there's Jeonghan's matches and the summer festival in their uni.

"You're more sensitive lately Hannie" Joshua said to Jeonghan who kept softly moaning because of Joshua touching him.

"Is because it's been a while? Hmm?" Joshua asked as he lick Jeonghan's collarbone then sucking it "Ugh~" making Jeonghan groan.

As Jeonghan is getting into it Joshua suddenly putted his hands off Jeonghan and sat up with Jeonghan sitting up too.

"That's all for your small prize hannie" Joshua smiled leaving Jeonghan hanging as the older wants more.

"Whaaat Joshujii cmonn you can't just get me excited and not continue it" Jeonghan said whining.

"Well 2 things Hannie one i said 'small prize' meaning it's not that grand and two you have a match tomorrow your strength is needed especially your legs" Joshua explained with a smirk giving a message with Jeonghan understanding it as he blushes and looks down.

"Fine.." Jeonghan pouted making Joshua chuckle.

'Cute' Joshua thought as he smiled at the older.

•next day at the match•

"GO PASS THE BALL" The coach furiously shouted while Joshua and his members are on the side cheering for their basketball players.

"Jeonghan pass!" Seungcheol said with Jeonghan fainting a run and actually passed to Seungcheol who threw it in the hoop and scored three points.

"NICE!" The other teammates cheered with the others also cheering.

"Woah Number 2 is not that bad" Wonwoo said talking about Seungcheol.

"Yeah but Jeonghan-hyung's better" Seokmin claimed with Jihoon and the others agreeing.

After a few minutes Pledis high is as usual leading with the score 67 : 48 with Jeonghan mostly scoring of course, but this round as Jeonghan was about to shoot his opponent purposely stepped on his foot making him trip and sprain his ankle.

"JEONGHAN!" Seungcheol and his teammates and his coach and the medics ran to Jeonghan who's on the floor hurted, holding his sprained ankle. Joshua also saw the scene and wants to go there too but only coaches and players are allowed in the court so he just stood up hoping Jeonghan's okay.

"Jeonghan-hyung is your foot okay?" Seungkwan asked as they helped Jeinghan sit up and the medics checking Jeonghan's foot.

"His foot's okay but he seems to have sprain his ankle" The medic said letting the others know.

"Does this hurt?" The medic asked as he gently move Jeonghan's ankle making Jeonghan groan a bit.

"Yes.." Jeonghan replied feeling the pain.

"Okay we'll need to take you to the infirmary and treat it" The medic asked with Jeonghan and the Coach nodding and Seungkwan then helped Jeonghan stand up and walked out the gym to go to the infirmary.

"HEY! THAT WAS A DIRTY PLAY!" Seungcheol said shouting to the oppenent that stepped on Jeonghan's foot.

"YEAH!" Mingyu and the other teammates joined in as well as Jihoon and Joshua's members and the students from pledis booing.

"I DIDN'T MEAN IT YOU'RE CALLING US A CHEATER?" The opponent replied making the basketball players argue at each other Seungcheol is now ready to throw hands but the all stopped when the referee whistled.

"The game's not over yet everyone back to you're places" The refree said making the audience quiet down and players stopped arguing and went yo their bench.

"Oh cmon he clearly did that on purpose coach!" Mingyu claimed angrily.

"We know Mingyu calm down I'll talk to the officials and see what they can do" The coach said calming Mingyu down, Meanwhile with Seungkwan and Jeonghan on their way to the infirmary they heard some running footsteps from behind and saw Joshua.

"Hey Jeonghan are you okay? Is your foot okay?" Joshua worriedly asked as he cheks Jeonghan's foot.

"Oh Im fine Joshua just got a sprain" Jeonghan answered making Joshua relief.

"That's good you didn't get hurt seriously" Joshua said smiling in relief literally not minding Seungkwan there.

"Uhm Hyung can you help me Jeonghan-hyung is a bit heavy" Seungkwan asked.

"Oh sure of course" Joshua said remembering that Seungkwan was ther and they both helped Jeonghan by letting Jeonghan put his arms around their shoulders and walked to the infirmary.

When they reached the infirmary the nurse immediately checked and asked Jeonghan some questions to make sufe the fall didn't do any damage to his head then proceeded to treat and massage Jeonghan's sprained ankle with Joshua and Seungkwan on the side.

"So hyung i know that you and Jeonghan-hyung are very close but i think im missing something" Seungkwan whispered teasing Joshua who had a little bit of blush on his face.

"I knew it but i won't tell anyone hyung dont worry i understand why you guys keeps it a secret" Seungkwan said reassuring that he wont tell anyone until the lovers themselves reveal it.

"Seriously Seungkwan how do you always know?" Joshua sighed and asked.

"Hello you guys are obvious watching his practice and matches, like how you talk and ask about Jeonghan-hyung to me when i visit you guys at the club sometimes and the worried one earlier just confirmed it" Seungkwan said proud at himself with Joshua just chuckling.

"Anyways shouldn't you go back im pretty sure the match started again" Joshua said.

"Nah no need hyung im pretty sure Cheol-hyung and Gyu-hyung is gonna beat their ass for their dirty plays" Seungkwan said with Joshua just humming as a response.

"But I'll go back so just in case, take care of Jeohan-hyung" Seungkwan said as he left the infirmary and went back with the nurse also finished massaging Jeonghan's foot.

"That should make the sprain lessen and rest you're foot for a while I'll go get some supplements since you've small wounds on you arms" The nurse said as he left with Joshua approaching him.

"Does it still hurts?" Joshua said sitting beside Jeonghan.

"Mm not that much anymore and it's fine Joshuji this is just a sprain it'll heal, you worrying is adorable" Jeinghan said making Joshua blush a bit.

"Who said i was worried?" Joshua replied with Jeonghan chuckling and then leaned his heas in Joshua's shoulder.

"I take it Seungkwan guessed and found out?" Jeonghan asked.

"Mhm he said he'll keep it a secret and he supports us" Joshua responded as he held and rubbs Jeonghan's palm.

"Well that's nice, I really want to graduate so i can tell the world that you're mine" Jeonghan said with Joshua replying "Me too Hannie"

"Oh btw how's your cut? Should we make the nurse look at it to make sure" Jeonghan said sitting his head up.

"I already told you it's fine Hannie, we don't need to" Joshua smiled reassuring the older that he's fine.

"If you say so" Jeonghan said with the nurse returning with some suplements.

•--------•

After a while Jeonghan had already rested his ankle and can move it and walk again without it hurting so he and Joshua decided to go back to the gym. When they reached the gym the game is still on with the score being 95:56 with Pledis high in the lead but then the game was stopped when the oppenents started being violent.

"SEUNGCHEOL!"

A/N: lol- 10 parts of this is already drafted so the ff parts might be on 7?? But hope ya'll enjoyedddd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 4.8K 74
지극 Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook may have a thing for one another. The problem is neither know what to do about it. They will face obstacles along the...
27.1K 1K 17
Jeonghan, the popular kid with a popular gang invite the whole class to a party to celebrate their win in the basketball match. Who could say no to t...
38K 1.1K 38
when they meets each others and small feelings started to grow. and eventually they fall in love. will they be able to be always together. well some...
4.2K 86 30
A story of a "teacher" falling for his student. She being a shy soul gets nervous around him and him being a tease (only around her) loves to tease h...