Time Will Tell(Completed)

By KierstenJohnson5

17 Whitney Johnson thinks she has found love for the first time with football star Amarquis brownlee . They h... More

CopyRights| Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 : Part one
Chapter 21: Part Two
Chapter 22
This is NOT a chapter
The Last Chapter
Sequel Posted!!!

Chapter 19

655 26 3
By KierstenJohnson5

When you've been slaving over a hot stove all day for Thanksgiving dinner and one of the people who ain't did anything say your macaroni dry 😩😂😂😂😂 just a little friendly humor! 👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽

That last chapter was good! Lol I'm acting like I didn't write it but it was good! New update so enough talking! On with the story!!! Enjoy 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽

Jaylon POV

<>

"Yeah I found this building and she might be in here." I said to Lauren on the phone.

"Lord I hope." She said nervously.

"Yeah I mean I been driving around and this was the only thing out here so I pray she is. Don't tell anyone until I call you back." I demanded. "I don't want to give anyone false hope."

"I understand and I won't. Just bring my sister home Jaylon." Lauren said.

"I will, I promise." I hung up the phone and got out of the car.

I followed the marks on the road until I came to a railroad track. It took me almost a hour to find this place because of all the turns but I did, I just hope she is here.

I walked around to the back of the house just to take in the scenery.

The house was completely isolated from the rest of the town. It looked like a old warehouse that needed to be torn down.

After inspecting the house for information to give the cops, I walked in the back of the warehouse.

I walked through the back door that led to a stairway.

As I was walking up the steps, I heard a female's voice on the phone coming closer to me.

"Yeah after he kills them, he is going to burn the warehouse down." She said sounding like she was on the phone.

I put my back up against the wall and waited for her to pass through.

"Well no one is here but them and I'm currently leaving now." She said

There was a brief silence.

I moved from the wall thinking she was gone and walked right into her.

"What the-...Who the hell are you?" She asked me angrily pushing me off of her.

"Im Jaylon" I said

"What the hell are you doing here." She asked again and that's when I noticed she had blood all over her.

My eyes got big and that's when I grabbed her and started to wrestle her back up the steps.

She punched me causing me to shove her against the wall.

She pulled out a gun and before she could pull the trigger, I grabbed her wrist and maneuvered them to where she dropped the gun.

I dove to the ground to get the gun with her right behind me.

I got the gun and put it to her temple.

"Stand up bitch." I yelled as I checked my mouth for blood

Without a word, she did as she was told.

"Put your hands up where I can see them." I said with one hand holding the gun and the other one pushing her forward.

"Okay damn can you stop fucking pushing me." She said putting her hands in the air.

"Where the fuck is she?" I asked her turning her around to where her back was against the way and she could see my face

She chuckled and pointed to a door down the hall.

"Walk" I told her before pushing her forward again.

She started to walk towards the door with her hands still up.

As we approached the door, I heard a female voice groaning sounding like she was in pain.

I busted through the door and seen Amarquis and Whitney tied up. Whitney was bring strangled by a man dressed in all black.

She was all bruised and she had rope tied around her mouth. She only had a bra and her jeans on so I knew where this was going to lead.

Without hesitation, I put a bullet in his leg and he fell to the ground.

Tanya tried to move out of my grasp. "Where the fuck you going?" I said pointing my gun at her causing her to freeze.

"Jaylon" Whitney struggled to say with the rope in her mouth.

"Go over to that corner and put your face on the fucking wall." I said to Tonya putting the gun in her back and pushing her forward.

I rushed over to Whitney's side immediately afterwards to untie her

"Baby you okay?" I asked frantically

She didn't say anything but she slowly nodded her head.

After tending to Whitney, I untied Amarquis.

"What the fuck happened man?" I asked to Amarquis

<>

Amarquis

"Nawl, its what's about to happen right now." I said taking the gun out of Jaylon's hands and cocking it

"What the fuck do you think happened?" Tonya asked turning around.

"Did I fucking ask you to speak?" I said turning around and pointing the gun at Tonya

"What you gone shoot me? Nigga you don't have the guts nor the heart to do that." She said to me.

"Take Whitney to the car and wait for me to get there." I said in a demanding tone not once taking my eyes off Tonya

Jaylon gave me a head nod and picked up Whitney and proceeded to the door.

"Amarquis?" Whitney said faintly.

I turned my head around "What?"

"Kill that bitch."

Without any hesitation, I put three bullets through Damien first. I didn't want to hear any explanation or any pleas for his life. I was done with showing mercy.

I turned towards Tonya ready to fire.

"What are you waiting for?" She said chuckling. "I'm ready to die."

"That's exactly what's about to fucking happen bitch"

"Go to hell." She said and with that I put three bullets through her head as well.

One for me, one for Whitney, and one for my daughter.

"I vacation there." I said before lowering my gun.

I stood there for a second to get my mind right.

After a few seconds, I walked out to the door, not once looking back.

When I made it outside, Jaylon was waiting for me with Whitney in the car like I told them too.

I simply got in the backseat and didn't say a word the whole ride back to town.

I made a mental note to tell one of my guys to burn this warehouse down to the ground and leave no evidence behind.

2 months later <>

Whitney

<>

It's been two months since the kidnapping and I can say that I am better now.

Right after it happened, I didn't leave my house for weeks unless someone was with me.

I insisted that Jaylon move in because I didn't wanna go anywhere by myself.

We have been dating for a month now and I honestly care for him a lot. I know it's not love but I do care for him.

I haven't seen Amarquis since the incident. Word around town aka Tete big mouth ass told me that he went out of town for a few weeks and he came back but he hasn't checked on me and neither have I checked on him.

Deep down I really want to because I still love him but my pride won't let me. I think he needs his space to deal with the death of his parents but I know he is strong and he's going to get through it

If he needs me he knows where to find me and since I haven't seen him that means he doesn't. I'm okay with that I guess.

I asked the doctors at the hospital has he been with the baby and they told me he sees her everyday but I don't know how if I never see him. I don't even care just as long as he checks on her.

Other than that, life is good for me. I'm surprised that it's been this good for this long so I know some drama is somewhere lurking.

"Shawn hurry up! I don't want to be late." I yelled up the stairs at him.

We were on way to the hospital to check on my precious baby girl.

The doctors said that in a few weeks she can come home because she is doing exceptionally well and I decided to have my baby shower as soon as she gets out.

"Okay okay, here I am." Shawn said coming down the steps.

"Why did you get so dressed up to check on your niece?" I asked him.

He was dressed from head to toe in a brand new polo outfit Jaylon bought him for his grades.

"Older women in a working facility." He said in a duh tone.

I sighed, "Okay whatever."

"And could you pleeeease name the blessed child already?" He asked walking to the door

"For the last time, I will expose the baby's name when the baby shower arrives and only then." I said dramatically

"I think it's kind of mean and selfish for you not to tell the baby's father any of your plans." He said

"Yeah well you and him can kiss my shiny brown ass on that one. Amarquis never tried to find out any of the plans."

"And nor do you try to let him know." He shot back.

I sighed dramatically as I got in the car and fastened my seatbelt, "Are you done stuffing your nose in my business?"

"My family is involved so it is my business. Besides he hurt you, not the baby so you can keep trying to run from this problem but you have to deal with him for at least 18 years so I suggest you grown up and do so." He said with an attitude turning around in his seat to face me.

I was shocked at his response and his tone towards me but I chose to let it slide, THIS TIME but the next time so help me I'm going to knock his teeth down his throat.

I started the car and drove to the hospital without another word.

While I was driving it started raining really hard and I could barely see but I would get out and walk to this dern hospital to see my child.

About twenty minutes later, I was pulling up at the hospital.

"I'm going to get her some balloons from the gift shop, I'll meet up with you later." Shawn said and before I could even agree, he walked off.

"He really working my nerves." I mumbled to myself while pushing the elevator button.

The doors opened and I walked inside.

Just as the doors was closing, I heard a male voice telling me to hold the door.

I wasn't even paying attention to the man until I smelt that damn cologne I once loved so much.

I looked up and of course seen Amarquis.

"Wassup." He said nodding his head

I was lost for words at how good he looked. He was freshly shaved, dressed down in Gucci, and he had grown his hair out. It was all curly. He was more buff than ever and his muscles were bulging through his shirt.

I had to catch myself and remember what I had at home so I simply waved.

He cleared his throat, "What floor?" He said looking at me

"I'm going to see my daughter." I said kinda more harshly than I intended.

He chuckled, "You mean our daughter?"

"Mmmm I think I said it right."

He threw his hands up in surrender and moved out the way so I could press the button.

As soon as my hand moved from the button, a red light went to flashing and the lights went out.

"Yo' what the fuck? Did you just break this shit?" He said brushing past me and pressing the emergency button more times than needed.

I just rolled my eyes at his stupidity.

"Sorry for the inconvenience, but the power is out because of the rain." A female voice came on the intercom

"What?? How long is this gone last?" I asked nervously.

"The rain is getting heavier by the second so it could be a while, maybe two, three hours. Don't worry, we will be doing everything we can to save everyone." and with that she was gone.

"That's great just damn great." I screamed

"Yooo' yelling ain't gone do shit so please stop it?" Amarquis asked running his hands over his face

"Shut up." I said sitting down on the floor.

So much for drama free.

I sat down and closed my eyes and prayed to God that this wasn't going to take that long.

"Sooo..what's been going on with you?" Amarquis asked me.

I sighed keeping my eyes closed, "Planning for the baby shower, finishing school, getting ready for college. What about you, haven't seen you since the incident 2 months ago."

"Living life. I haven't really been down here unless it's to check on the baby. I been flying back and forth to Indianapolis since last month."
He said looking at me

"Oh, for?" I mumbled curiously

"Football. I got drafted to the Colts and I start training in two weeks and I'm moving out there next month."

My eyes shot open.

"Moving to Indiana?? But what about the baby?" I said getting angry. Yes I was upset he was leaving because we needed him. I mean she needs him.

He sighed and hesitated before talking again

"I wanted you to move with me Whitney." He said

"Nigga have you lost your mind? Why would I move out there?" I asked furrowing my brows

"Why not, we can start over. A better place and a better life for all of us. For me, you, Shawn, and the baby." He said moving closer to me

I looked at him like he was dumb, "Move? With you? Ha! Nigga in case you didn't know, we are not together anymore. Probably never will be again. Move out there for what? My life is here Amarquis. Besides I gotta man who loves me." I said in matter-of-fact tone.

He started laughing

"What's so damn funny?" I asked growing irritated

"You mean to tell me you still with him? You must be pregnant." He said wide eyed

"Hell no. We not having sex and this is my personal business. We are not about to discuss it." I said scooting away from him.

"So you mean to tell me you still don't know.." He started but then stopped narrowing his eyes and shaking his head

I side eyed him, "Know what?"

"It's your personal business and we not about to discuss it." He said mimicking my female tone.

"Nigga, for real tell me." I said hitting him in the chest.

"It's not my place to tell you but I will tell you this. The people you started with ain't down for you like you think so and Jaylon ain't who you think he is and that's all I'm going to say on that." He said putting his hands up in surrender.

"I don't even believe you." I said to him squinting my eyes

"Yeah well I know I hurt you in the past but I told you I was done lying to you." He said getting comfortable and closing his eyes.

I sat quietly for a minute because I didn't know whether to believe him or not. But I know for sure, I wasn't about to be naive to anything or anyone, not anymore.

We sat in silence for a while before I spoke again.

"Amarquis" I said slapping his head causing him to wake up.

"Who? Huh?" He asked jumping up from his sleep.

I giggled, "You still go to sleep anywhere huh. I see nothing has changed."

"I see you still wear matching panties and bra everywhere you go too." He shot back shifting trying to get comfortable again.

I looked down at myself trying not to blush because he was right. I always wore matching sets everywhere and I didn't even have a reason for it. I just did it.

"How you even know that?" I questioned.

"For one, you just confirmed it and two, I know you Whitney." He said still shifting.

"Nu uhn. We not about to take this trip down memory lane so my feelings can resurface. No sir." I said holding my hand up to stop him.

"How can I make your feelings resurface? Be honest with your self because you and I know they never left. Just like mine haven't either. You just picked that miniature sized hulk and thought he was gone cover or hide your feelings for me but how is that working out for you?" He said sitting up straight. "He may treat you better but he damn sure don't have your heart because I have it.

I sat quietly playing with my watch on my wrist trying hard not to look at him in the face.

To be honest he was right about everything he said. It's been over 5 months and I still haven't moved on. I've tried believe me I have but I guess when I love, I love to damn hard. I did still love him and probably always will but I damn sure wasn't going to let him know that.

"You don't know anything you're talking about." I said calmly looking at him in the face.

"Okay so we're going to play this game? Ha okay Whitney. My offer still stands though." He said putting his head in my lap.

"Ha no thanks. I'm straight living here." I said picking his head up out of my lap.

He chuckled, "Man why you always playing. Chill I'm tired asf right now. I ain't even get a chance to take a nap on the plane." He said once again putting his head in my lap

I sighed dramatically. This time I let him rest.

"So you're leaving Atlanta?" I said getting quiet

"Not unless you don't want me too." He mumbled

I smacked my lips, "Boy please, this is not my decision. But I do have a question for you."

He turned on his back to look at me and lifted his eyebrows letting me know to ask the question.

"How are you going to be a father way out there? I mean like I'm not flying my newborn child out there."

"You don't have too. You're coming with me. I need you just like I need my daughter. I want you to see the new house that I'm thinking about getting."He said getting up from my lap.

"You should see the master bathroom and the baby's room is bigger than my old apartment. Then the kitchen has all those appliances like you used to dream about having one day. Oh my shit, the backyard pool is like a miniature lake." He said. You could hear the excitement in his voice.

There was no way I was going all the way to Indiana to raise my child with a man I'm not with. Besides, my life is in Atlanta.

Just before I was about to decline his offer, his lips met mine.

I didn't fight it simply because deep down, I didn't want to.

Our kisses were simple at first but then started to get sloppy which I enjoyed but then suddenly I felt a tingle and I had to stop myself before it got out of hand.

"Stop. This doesn't feel right." I said trying to catch my breath.

He stopped without saying a word. He instead pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead, "I'm sorry."

I looked up at him and looked away.

He released me and it suddenly became awkward between us. I didn't look at him anymore because I'm pretty sure my face was red from blushing.

This was not what I had planned to happen. This was not the same person from two months ago. It seemed like he has changed but like I said I wasn't about to be naive.

Silence filled the room for too long so I started random conversations to bypass the time.

A hour passed and right in the middle of talking, the power started back up. Thank God

I gathered my purse and Amarquis helped me to my feet.

"Thank you." I said flashing him a weak smile.

"No problem." He said dusting himself off

The elevator doors opened and as I was walking through Amarquis pulled me back to him so close we were breathing the same air. His eyes latched to mine and it felt impossible to look away.

"Promise me, you will think about it?" He said looking down at me

"Fine. I'll think about it." I replied back

He let my arm go and let me walk out of the elevator.

I turned and waved then walked to NICU.

I couldn't help the smile that grew on my face.

I'll never get over this boy

Should she stay or should she go to Indiana?

Whitney and Amarquis??

Whitney and Jaylon??

Jaylon and laylay??

Comment VOTE Share 😘 xoxo Kiersten

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 452K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
30 0 15
In her world full of trauma, entrepreneurship, loyalty, and insecurities, she finally decides to disappear from everything. Aside from her breakup wi...
19.1K 465 20
Spencer has not been the same since the cheating scandal during his time in the NFL. He has been framed for a drug scandal during the Playoffs. The N...
122K 4.5K 20
Written 5 Years Ago on Wattpad--I've decided to re-upload it! Warning: This book is over-the-top, insta-love. There is nothing but steamy scenes, an...