Cupid's Bakery

satangchan_ เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

๐š†๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š•๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š‚๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ - ๐™ฒ๐šž๐š™๐š’๐š'๐šœ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐š›๐šข ~๐š‚๐š˜๐š˜๐š•๐š’๐šŠ~ "Maybe we're meant to be." เค…เคงเคฟเค•

๐™ฒ๐šž๐š™๐š’๐š'๐šœ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐š›๐šข
๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ | ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐™ฒ๐šž๐š™๐š’๐š'๐šœ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐š›๐šข
๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ | ๐™ป๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐š•๐šข ๐šŠ๐š ๐™ฒ๐šž๐š™๐š’๐š'๐šœ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐š›๐šข?
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ | ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ต๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š› | ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š
๐™ต๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ | ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š
๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— | ๐™น๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐šœ๐šข?๐™น๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐šœ๐šข!
๐™ด๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š | ๐™พ๐š๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šŠ๐š•
๐™ฝ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ | ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š  ๐š†๐š‘๐š˜'๐šœ ๐™น๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐šœ?
๐šƒ๐šŽ๐š— | ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐šŠ ๐™ต๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š
๐™ด๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— | ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ๐š
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ | ๐™ฑ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š” ๐š„๐š™
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— | ๐š†๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š•๐šž๐šœ๐š
๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— | ๐š€๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ
๐™ต๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— | ๐™ท๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐™ณ๐š’๐š๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐š

๐š‚๐š’๐šก | ๐™ผ๐šข๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šข ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š—

31 6 0
satangchan_ เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

Lia's POV

We we're on the feild where the rugby players practice.

"What should I do?" I asked Soobin.

He gives me his books.

"Yah this is heavy." I said.

"Just hold it." He was running and purposely bumped into me. Causing me to loose balance.

"Sorry!" He yells and continued running. It surely attracted the player's attention.

"This not what I wanted." I thought.

Woobin goes near me and offers his hands.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he helps me stand. He picked up my books.

"Where are you going I'll give help you carry the books." He said.

Now I get why girls fall for him.

"I'm going to Cupid's Bakery." I said.

"Let's go." He said.

He carried Soobin's books as we walked outside the campus.

I saw Soobin standing on the counter like he's proud.

"I'm Han Woobin by the way." He said.

"Choi Julia. You can call me Lia." I said.

"I'll get going now." He said.

"I should get you a drink at least just to thank you." I said.

"You don't have to." He said.

"I insist." I said.

"I don't really want a drink but I'm intrested in your number." He said handing me his phone.

I typed my number.

"I'll see you around Julia." He said before going out.

"And Choi Soobin did it again!" Soobin said patting himself on the back.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Soobin's POV

"I like you but it doesn't feel right."

"I'm so happy for you. I really think It might be Han Woobin." I said but at the same time it hurts.

"Weirdly he's kinda my type." She said. Another stab on the heart.

"Lia yah!" It was Lia's friend Yeji entering the bakery with Yeonjun.

"Eyy Soobin." Yeonjun said.

"Why are you two together?" I asked.

"Somethings fishy." Lia said.

"The way you reacted saying he's not my type. Now you're with him. You like him don't you?" Lia teased Yeji.

"Do you like me?" Yeonjun puts his face closer to Yeji.

Yeji pushed Yeonjun face.

"Aniyo." She childishly answers as Yeonjun pouts.

"Plus we went here because your dad told us me to tell you to go to his office." Yeji explained.

"He should've just called me." Lia said.

"He did." Yeji said.

Lia pulled her phone.

"26 missed calls?!" She said.

"It must be urgent I need to get going then." She rushed.

"We should probably also get going then." Yeji said.

After that grandpa enters the bakery.

"Grandpa you're wearing your buisness suit?" I asked.

"I need to attend a meeting." He said.

"Can I come?" I smiled he shook his head not.

"Not yet." He answered.

For me it's weird Grandpa always say that I'll inherit everything he has but despite my interest in the buisness. Somewhat he never wants me to learn how he manages things.

Another day stuck in Cupid's Bakery. I sighed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Can I get a Iced Caramel Latte with Strawberry Maccarons?" A girl said.

"Soobin oppa can I get an Iced Caramel Latté and Strawberry Maccarons?" Arin smiles as she pulls Taehyun in the bakery.

"Arin-shi?" I mumbled.

"Hmm?" She the girl asked as I looked up and saw Lee Chaeryeong. Lia's friend.

"I'll serve your order." I said snapping back to reality.

"Can you actually make it for take out. I'm kind in a rush." She smiles.

No wonder Taehyun has fallen head over heels for her.

I handed her the order as she rushed to go out.

My grandfather came back handing me a suit. "Get changed and make sure to hide your face." He said.

I was so happy and immediately wore a black suit and a black mask.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Lia's POV

I ran as fast as I could until I reached the halls to my dad's office.

Important buisness owners and what might be their future successors.

There was Yuna's and Ryujin's parents then Yeji's parents by the end of the line there was Chaeryeong's parents and Woobin with his parents.

"Oh Lia I wasn't expecting us to meet this fast." He said I smiled at him and bowed without saying a word.

I entered the room. The teacher's we're setting up a long table.

"Why did you call me?" I asked.

"To meet everyone so you can also think if what you're doing is worth it." Dad said I sighed.

Now I know where I got my attitude of always wanting to prove a point.

Successors are often seated at the side. Of course the five of us girls we're seated together.

I was beside Chaeryeong. She was silently drinking her latte.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I wanted to eat my macaroons but mom told me to leave it outside." She pouts.

You can see the disbelief on Ryujin, Yeji and Yuna's face as one of the guys beside Ryujin scoffs.

"Drinking on a buisness meeting? Are you sane Lee Chaeryeong?" Ryujin whispers.

"I've been to too many of these at this point. This gets boring and you'll need a little snack." She's not lying tho.

The door opens again as an old man and a tall guy appears. The tall guy sat on the other end.

"You've been in one of these right?" I asked Chaeryeong and she nods.

"Do you know that guy that just entered." I asked.

"Nope but I know who he's with. Honestly I can believe you don't know your stock holders." She said.

"The old guy he's with. That's your biggest stock holder. 20% of your companies stocks." She said.

"Apologies for the delay, I had to pick up my grandson." The old man said.

They started the hour long meeting.

07.11.2023
Wanderlust Series - Cupid's Bakery

This is a long chapter for today. I hope yall liked it please vote and you can check out Magic Paint a part of this series. Happy Reading♡♡♡

เคชเคขเคผเคจเคพ เคœเคพเคฐเฅ€ เคฐเค–เฅ‡เค‚

เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฏเฅ‡ เคญเฅ€ เคชเคธเค‚เคฆเฅ‡ เค†เคเคเค—เฅ€

11.9K 367 21
๐™ฐ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐šก๐š๐šฃ๐šข ๐š„๐š—๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šข ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š”. ๐š‚๐š’๐š–๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šŠ๐š› ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ฒ๐š›๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šข. ๐š†๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐šŽ๐šก ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ...
608 45 6
๐Ž๐ก! ๐€๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐๐ž๐จ๐ฆ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ฎ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ฒ...
132K 4.4K 38
"๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“ ๐–๐€๐๐๐€ ๐๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐๐„๐‹๐˜ , ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐–๐€๐๐๐€ ๐๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’" ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โœ”๏ธ
2.5K 86 16
แดกสœแด‡ษด แด‹แด€ษดษข แด›แด€แด‡สœสแดœษด แด€ แด„สœแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แด˜ส€แดแด…ษชษขส แดแด‡แด‡แด›๊œฑ สŸแด‡แด‡ แด„สœแด€แด‡ส€สแด‡แดษดษข แด›สœแด‡ แด๊œฑ. แด‹ษดแดแดก ษชแด› แด€สŸสŸ "๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง. ๐‚๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž."