EVIL REINCARNATOR

By SamJoe3124

Cha Joon, a twenty-five-year-old college drop spends his life playing a mobile game called Mystical creature... More

CHAPTER 1: A GREAT FALL
CHAPTER 2: GOD'S GAME
CHAPTER 3: SYSTEM/SKILLS
CHAPTER 4: KNIGHT KANE
CHAPTER 5: BAD MEETING EMPEROR/FATHER
CHAPTER 6: DISBELIF
CHAPTER 7: CUMMING
CHAPTER 8: WHAT...? ANOTHER SYSTEM
CHAPTER 9: S-CLASS MANA LEVEL
CHAPTER 10: REBELLION
CHAPTER 11: COPLAY ROYAL FAMILY
CHAPTER 12: BETRAYAL
CHAPTER 13: REVIVAL
CHAPTER 14: A NEW POWER
CHAPTER 15: FIRST SYSTEM TASK
CHAPTER 16: JOURNEY TO VALKYRIE GARDEN
CHAPTER 17: ANGEL
CHAPTER 18 Lord Chancellor/ Chamberlin
CHAPTER 19: MITHELYE
CHAPTER 20: QI
CHAPTER 21: ROYAL COUNCIL MEETING
CHAPTER 22: Ralphye Dilemma
CHAPTER 23: A letter from mother
CHAPTER 24: Surprise Breakfast
CHAPTER 25: INTRODUCTIONS
CHAPTER 26: THE TRUTH
CHAPTER 27: REWARD???
CHAPTER 28: USELESS SYSTEM
CHAPTER 29: ACCIDENT
CHAPTER 30: NEW SKILLS
CHAPTER 31: DEN
CHAPTER 32: APPLE
CHAPTER 33: SPLIT THE HEAVENS
CHAPTER 34: BEGINING OF LIFE
CHAPTER 35: UNPLEASANT WORDS
CHAPTER 36: TEA PARTY
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 38: REVENGE
CHAPTER 39: INTRUDERS
CHAPTER 40: DARK KNIGHT GUILD
CHAPTER 41: FORCED CHOICE
CHAPTER 42: QUEEN
CHAPTER 43: ISSUES
CHAPTER 44: ASGORATH
CHAPTER 45: LAUGHTER
CHAPTER 46: NEW CULTIVATION REALM
CHAPTER 47: CAUGHT
CHAPTER 48: EMPRESS'S LETTER
CHAPTER 49: TALK WITH THE EMPRESS
CHAPTER 50: TALK WITH THE EMPRESS 2
CHAPTER 51: MISTY MOUNTAIN
CHAPTER 52: MISTY MOUNTAIN 2
CHAPTER 53: THREE HOODED FIGURES.
CHAPTER 54: COLOSSEUM FIGHT 1
CHAPTER 55: COLOSSEUM FIGHT 2
CHAPTER 56: COLOSSEUM FIGHT ENDS
CHAPTER 57: CAKE
CHAPTER 58: SOLUTION
CHAPTER 59: QI TYPE
CHAPTER 60: QI TYPE 2
CHAPTER 61: MY NAME IS...
CHAPTER 62: PLEDGE
CHAPTER 63: ENVOY
CHAPTER 64: AMBUSH
CHAPTER 65: THE FEROCITY UNLEASHED
CHAPTER 66: SILVERWOOD MANOR.
CHAPTER 67: KNIGHTS UNITE.
CHAPTER 68: KNIGHTS FALL.
CHAPTER 69: BLINDING LIGHT.
CHAPTER 70: GATHERING.
CHAPTER 71: I AGAINST THE BIG THREE...
CHAPTER 72: UNSTOPPABLE.
CHAPTER 73: SHADOWS DEPTH.
CHAPTER 74: UNEXPECTED.
CHAPTER 75: RAINBRIDGE ESTATE BALL

CHAPTER 37: PURPLE EYE

81 9 0
By SamJoe3124

INSIDE VALKRIE GREEN HOUSE

At the tea table, Helena was dressed in a long beautiful black dress. with her beautiful long wavy silver hair resting over her shoulder. Her hair, decorated with black roses. But what enhanced her beauty more than the other princesses with similar features was her purple eyes, which were unique among the other girls.

Helena could feel the intense gaze of jealousy aimed at her, she glances around to see who was staring, but as soon as her head moved, the gazes disappeared.

"Heh..."

Noticing that they avoided her gaze, Helena scoffs, as she sneered at their actions. She noticed that the host seat was empty which was odd. Even though she cares less about the customs of the empire, it was common sense that the host should not be absent when all the guests have gathered.

"Why is the host of the party nowhere to be seen?... anyway, since she's late I'll help myself,"

Helena spoke in her thoughts while she reached out her hand and grab some scones and macarons, placing them on her plate. She felt a piercing gaze from behind as she was about to eat. She turns her head and saw Nora.

"Princess, it's common courtesy to wait for the host to arrive before you eat. It was part of the three 'remembers' I told you." Nora, who stood behind Helena, whispered.

"B-but they looked delicious. I could not help myself." Helena whispered back. While stuffing a macaron in her mouth.

"...SIGH"

Nora could do nothing but sigh. Before coming, she made sure to remind the princess multiple times of the three 'remembers' but now, Princess Helena already broke the first one. She could only hope that she remembers the remaining two.

"Eww... I can't believe that something like that without manners is related to us."

Princess Jane whispered loudly while she stared at Helena with contempt.

"You are right sister, something like that is a disgrace to the royal family."

Princess Elora agreed.

"Sisters..."

Princess Diamond called out to Princess Elora and Jane. She noticed their rage directed towards Helena, whom she also hates. So, she decided to sell a little favor to them.

"I see that you also hate the sight of that thing. I feel the same way. having that as a sister is shameful, but there will be no need to pay attention to such a thing for much longer."

Diamond spoke with confidence while showing a favorable smile to Jane and Elora. She sees them smile back, which meant she earned a little of their trust. Normally she would not waste her time talking to these uglis. But she needed their family support if she was going to challenge Mera for the throne.

Diamond turns her gaze towards Helena, and meets Helena's gaze, which made her flinch. But to show dominance, she decided not to avoid Helena's gaze. But as she continued to stare into Helena's eyes, she felt her heartbeat increase as her palms became sweaty. She knew by instinct that she would be in danger if she did not look away.

But there was one problem... no matter how much she tried to look away, her body refused to listen. Panic and fear set in her heart as she could feel an unknown force from Helena's purple eyes pulling her closer and closer every second.

And as she got closer, she could see only darkness. She felt like she was not in the greenhouse anymore but in a dark space, floating... Seconds passed quickly, and so did hours, days, weeks, and months. She could do nothing but float.

*CREAK*

After hearing the sound of the Greenhouse door opening, Diamond regained control of her body.

"Huff... Huff... cough! What was that!?"

She questioned herself while gasping. Diamond turns to Helena again to see if she was the cause, but even after meeting Helena's gaze again, nothing happened. She began to think if all that happened in her head.

"What is wrong with me? Am I going insane? No, it's those eyes... those demonic purple eyes did something to me." Diamond whispered to herself as she shivered in anger and fear.

"Princess Mera, the first princess of Giggadon empire has arrived."

A maid following behind Princess Mera announced in a pompous tone, intentionally.

Even after her maid showed such disrespect, Mera showed no reaction to correct her maid's actions.

Mera walked elegantly towards the tea table. A few of the princesses noticed the dress Mera was wearing. It was the 'FAIRY BLUE, one of Avilon's finest pieces. Each one went for more than twenty million Veru (Gold). They felt jealous, though they were also princesses of the empire. They did not have twenty million Veru (Gold) sitting around.

Mera noticed the jealous gaze of her sisters following her. Except for the younger girls, who did not know much. After arriving at the tea table, she turns towards the seated princesses and smiled, before saying.

"It gladdens my heart to see all of you here, sisters. even though I sent a sudden invitation. You all came. As the eldest princess, I would like to thank you all..."

*Clap*

After Mera's clap, a line of maids walked in with gift boxes in their hands. Each of the maids passed the gifts to the maids belonging to each princess.

"These gifts are..."

*CRUNCH*

The crunchy sound distracted Mera. She looks around to see where it's coming from. As she glanced, she noticed a small hand pick the snacks off the plates. The hand was so quick that every second that passed another macaron disappeared.

Mera was curious about who would act in such a lowly way, but she could not see who it was. She turns to her maid, Emera, and whispers something into her ears.

After receiving Mera's orders, the maid walked toward Helena with an intimidating expression. She arrived and saw Helena stuffing her face. Irritated by her actions Emera tries to stop Helena but Nora stops her.

"What are you trying to do? Can't you see the princess is busy?"

Nora questioned in a hostile tone. For a maid to try to touch a noble princess without permission was a show of disrespect, and she was not going to let anyone disrespect Princess Helena.

"How can such mannerless thing eat while Princess Mera talks... humph, such behavior from the spawn of a slave doesn't surprise me."

Emera spoke with contempt as she stared at Helena with disgust.

Surprised at Emera's words, Nora glances at Princess Mera, waiting for her to discipline her maid for her lack of manners, but Mera ignored her. She turns to the other princesses sitting at the tea table, but they also ignored her.

Nora could tell from their reactions that some of them found the situation funny and right, while the ones who wanted to help were too scared to go against Princess Mera.

"Keuk..."

Nora grinds her teeth in anger as she squeezed her hands into a fist. She was ready to hit Emera if she uttered any more disrespectful words toward Princess Helena again.

But she feels a light touch on her hand. She looks behind and sees Princess Helena smiling.

"Nora... it seems our presence here is not needed anymore. Let's go back to my chambers. Oh, and Nora."

Helena spoke while standing from her seat.

"Yes, princess," Nora replied, happily waiting for the princess's order.

"... Don't forget to bring the cake. It looks really good. Hehe."

Helena drooled as she talked about the cake happily, and Nora could tell from her expression that Emera's words did not bother the princess.

"Yes, princess, I'll bring the cake and some macarons too," Nora said with a smile. As she rushes to the tea table, takes the cake and some macaron with her, as she and Helena walked towards the exit.

Seeing Helena leave, Mera knew that if she did nothing about the situation, rumors would spread in the palace about how disrespectful her maid was to a royal family member, which would damage her reputation.

"Sister... don't leave, am sorry if my maid was disrespectful. Can you forgive her and stay?"

Helena stops walking, turns around, and stares at Mera with a surprised expression.

"When did you get here? By how late you were, I thought you were not attending your tea party. But am glad you made it.

Oh, and there is no need to be sorry about your maid's words. Because they were true, and it doesn't bother me. Oh, and thank you for the gift. The packaging looks nice, I hope it's something expensive. Bye-bye."

Helena smirked after speaking, turns back around, and walked towards the exit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12 0 6
Pharuan escaped the prisons of the abyss and the demon who had him chained, but a life always hunting or being hunted is not much of a life. Keeping...
71.2K 3.7K 18
In which Jeongin's tutor becomes a little... wolffish. Werewolf au Disclaimer: This story is fictional and for entertainment purposes only.
4.7K 89 20
A lone traveler meets a young man who hides a supernatural secret; he's a werewolf! What adventures awaits these two individuals? Alternate Universe ...
25 0 11
Houjou Yuuji, 30 years old, jobless, hikkomori for 10 years. Using his parents' death as the impetus, he decides to rid himself of his hikkomori life...