Spider-Boy | Male Reader

LazyButtAuthor द्वारा

Y/N L/N, a fourteen year old boy who got bit by a radioactive spider that gave him superpowers. Tag along as... अधिक

Prologue (Origin)
Chapter 1 (Lantern Arc)
Chapter 2 (Lantern Arc)
Chapter 3 (Lantern arc)
Chapter 4 (Lantern arc)
Chapter 5 (Lantern arc)
Finale (Lantern arc)
Chapter 1 (Fun With Cage arc)
Chapter 3 (Fun With Cage arc)
Chapter 4 (Fun With Cage arc)
Chapter 5 (Fun With Cage arc)
Chapter 6 (Fun With Cage arc)

Chapter 2 (Fun with Cage arc)

179 8 2
LazyButtAuthor द्वारा

Noah Burstein was tied to a chair in a basement, he had no idea where he was or why he was there. He looked up at the Mangler, the man was guarding him in case he tried to escape. Noah stayed silent as the Mangler turned at him with a smirk. The Mangler was going to speak, only to be silenced by the noise of footsteps. He heard the voice echoing throughout the basement. His eyes landed.

Noah's eyes landed on the man walking towards him, he had sunglasses and a black jacket, with black pants, shirt and shoes with heels to compliment the outfit with the same color. The man had a smile as he approached Noah.

Man:"Hello, Doctor Burstein."

Noah stayed silent, staring directly into the fearless man's eyes as fear started to get control of him. The man smiled and spoke again.

Man:"You're silent, I respect that. Let me introduce myself."

He said and he put his hand on his chest, looking at Noah with a smirk.

Man:"I am Willis, Willis Stryker."

Noah stared at Willis for a few seconds, then realization hit him, he realized he heard the name before. He knew so well where he remembere it from. Willis nodded when he saw the shock on Noah's face and spoke.

Willis:"You see, Doctor. From my time there, if there's something I remember perfectly, it's you experimenting on Carl."

Noah's eyes widened when he realized what the man was there for. What he wanted him to do all along, the thing the man was aware of was his best and worst creature. Something that haunted him for years and years, it was Like Cage.

Willis raised the knife to his cheek and presses it on his own cheek before speaking.

Willis:"You see, I know the lovely hero of Harlem is your creation."

Noah stayed silent as the two mercenaries, Spear and Mangler looked shocked. Mangler then spoke.

Mangler:"He is what?!"

Willis raised his hand, telling Mangler to stay silent. Mangler listened the man's orders as he spoke again.

Willis:"And I wanted to know, what if, you did it to me?"

Noah stayed silent, making Willis smile and continue.

Willis:"You see, since the day I got out of prison, the thing I hated the most has been Like Cage."

Willis clenched his fist, the noise made by the leather glove was enough to scare Noah. He then continued with a smile.

Willis:"He's just so... So agitating! He's always up on my damn business acting like he's a fucking hero!"

Willis then turned at Noah with a sadistic smile, he slowly approached Noah, waving the knife around.

Willis:"Drugs? Luke Cage is there! Guns? He's there! Bombs? Women? Any damn fucking thing?!"

He threw the knife a millimeter next to Noah's head, making him whimper and close his eyes as he hung his head down. Willis approached the doctor and grabbed him from gus cheeks before raising his head, while pressing his fingers into it, causing pain to the man.

Willis:"In the end, he always beats me and I am..."

The man applied more pressure as he shouted at the man's face, causing him to flinch.

Willis:"So fucking tired of it!"

Willis then pushed the man's head backwards, causing him to lose balance and fall back with the chair. Willis looked at Mangler and gestured him to put the Doctor back up. Mangler did as said and then stepped away.

Willis turned back to Noah and approached him, he took the knife off the wall and caresses Noah's right cheek with it as he whispered.

Willis:"So I have a proposal..."

Willis brought the knife under Noah's chin and lifted it up before speaking.

Willis:"You make me like him and I let you live..."

Noah looked at the man, fear in his eyes. He then began to shake uncontrollably, fear present in his words.

Noah:"I-I... I can't!"

Willis stared at Noah for a few seconds and raised his hands. Stabbing the man's thigh, Willis caused him to cry in agony. He then covered Noah's mouth and hissed at the man.

Willis:"Are you sure?"

Noah then shook his head quickly, making Willis let go of him. Willis then took a few steps back as he listened to Noah.

Noah:"I-I-I..."

Willis crossed his arms and gestured the man to go on.

Noah:"The formula... I sold it to Oscorp. When they learned I was the creator of Luke Cage, they took it and I... I don't remember how to do it."

Willis stayed silent before giving the man a chuckle. The doctor looked at him confused, making him speak with a smile plastered across his lips.

Willis:"Oh, don't worry about that. My men got it covered."

He said as he turned to Mangler and Spare. Spare nodded and walked away, with Mangler following him right after.

Willis:"Our future is bright, Doctor."

Spider-Boy:"Let me get thus straight, a man with a spear, a normal large ass man and bullets that can harm Luke Cage?"

Spider-Boy asked, looking at the people in front of him. Luke was laying on a couch, Claire taking care of him, sitting on the coffee table. Iron Fist was standing at the side of the couch, his arms crossed and Danielle was on another couch.

Iron Fist nodded at the boy and then spoke, explaining him.

Iron Fist:"The bullets, theyre made by alien metal, they drill into your body and explode inside."

Spider-Boy titled his head as he looked at Iron Fist, he then took a sip from the coffee, made by the legendary Danielle Cage before speaking.

Spider-Boy:"Wouldn't that be more of an Avengers level thing?"

He asked, making Iron Fist go silent. Iron Fist turned his gaze to Luke Cage how sighed and spoke.

Luke:"There's a lot of things you don't know about, kid."

Spider-Boy:"Enlighten me with your knowledge, professor."

Luke tried to sit up, getting the help from Claire and Iron Fist as he groaned in pain. When he stood up, his gaze turned to the teenagers, Danielle and Spider-Boy.

Luke:"This threat, all these Judas bullets... Avengers don't deal with Harlem's stuff, all these dark, twisted games..."

Danielle looked at her father confused, she didn't understand what her father was talking about.

Luke:"Avengers deal with flashy, big threats that are visible to the eye, I understand it, those are the ones who can end the world, unless..."

Luke stayed silent and looked down as Iron Fist continued what Luke was telling the teenagers.

Iron Fist:"Unless some people, people like the Hand, know what theyre actually doing."

Spider-Boy stayed silent for a few seconds, he then spoke up, confused.

Spider-Boy:"Avengers don't deal with them..."

Luke and Iron Fist nodded. Danielle quickly denied her father's claim and spoke.

Danielle:"I don't believe you, dad..."

Luke stayed silent and turned at Spider-Boy who spoke.

Spider-Boy:"They didn't deal with Kingpin, leaving everything to Daredevil or Purple Man who is a really dangerous..."

Danielle turned at the hero in disbelief. She then asked, confused.

Danielle:"You're siding with them?"

Spider-Boy stayed silent for a few seconds then spoke.

Spider-Boy:"When Jack O'Lantern nearly killed me, twice, non of them were there, present..."

Spider-Boy slowly lifted his hoodie, showing the teenage girl his scar.

Spider-Boy:"Still hurts, you know?"

Claire fake coughed as she saw the girl blush at the boy's abs, completely zoning out if the scar.

Spider-Boy:"The bomb Jack O'Lantern had... A few days ago me and Spider-Man tracked some of them down and got a good look at them."

Luke, intrigued by what the boy was telling, gestured him to continue.

Spider-Boy:"Tech made from Stark Industries stolen parts, they are easily trackable but Stark didn't bother to do that."

Danielle shook her head and spoke, angrily.

Danielle:"Tony Stark sacrificed his life for greater good! You can't do that to him, that's unfair!"

Spider-Boy looked down and sighed before turning to Luke and Iron Fist, the sidekick then asked.

Spider-Boy:"What do we know about these bullets?"

Iron Fist shrugged and turned at Luke, who spoke softly.

Luke:"Judas bullets, the first time I faced them was before I even met Jessica. If my memory is correct they were by him..."

He said, making Spider-Boy confused. The boy titled his head and asked.

Spider-Boy:"Him?"

Danielle silently and softly spoke as she looked down, her arms crossed.

Danielle:"Stryker, they also call him Diamondback, he is an old friend of dad, he is kind of like a smaller scale Kingpin, at least to me he is, dad said he has much more than that to call him a Kingpin wannabe, but again, what would I know? Not like I'm a hero or something, right?"

She said as she glared at Luke, making him sigh. Luke shook his head firmly and spoke.

Luke:"We talked about this before, you're not going out to play hero with me, or anyone else."

Danielle threw her hands to her sides and spoke, furiously.

Danielle:"Why can't I?! I have your powers and even more stronger than you! I have Danny, Spider-Boy, Matt, you, mom! Dad I want to be a hero like you guys, not play a hero like I did when I was small... Give me a chance! I'm old enough to do this now!"

Luke shook head and turned to Clarie, asking her to back him up. Claire turned to Spider-Boy and asked.

Claire:"Spider-Boy, how old are you?"

Spider-Boy froze when he heard the question, he then began scratching his head, not wanting to answer the said question. When his eyes met Danielle's, he sighed and spoke.

Spider-Boy:"I'm fourteen..."

Silence filled the room, nothing but silence as every single person in the room stared at the boy. Luke then sighed and turned at Danielle before speaking silently.

Luke:"I guess you can go with Danny... Behind him."

He told her, silently, making her nod with a smile. Danielle then rushed to her father's side and kissed his cheek before shouting.

Danielle:"I will make you proud, dad!"

Spider-Boy was sitting on a rooftop, munching on a sandwich as he was waiting for a delivery to happen. It was an intel he got from a thug he beat up. According to the thug, that was now rotting in prison, there would be a transfer of Judas bullets right in front of him, in a few minutes. He stopped when he heard his phone ring and took it out. revealing the caller, Mayday.

Y/N, with a smile, brought the phone to his ear and spoke.

Y/N:"May I know why Miss Mayday is calling me?"

Mayday:"Tomorrow, you, me, at my house. We're doing a study sleepover, you hear me?"

Y/N tilted his head as he blushed a little, he then softly asked, embarrassed by what the girl said to him.

Y/N:"What do you mean... Just the two of us?"

He said, he heard a gasp from the other side of the phone, making him giggle softly. He then heard the girl shout.

Mayday:"Of course it's nothing like that! I... Well I just... I want to help you..."

Y/N stopped giggling as a smile formed on his face. Y/N whispered.

Y/N:"What..?"

He then heard the embarrassed girl muttered from the other side of the phone.

Mayday:"W-Well... I heard they could e-expel you and I t-think that it would be..."

Y/N:"It would be?"

He then heard the girl yelp and mutter to herself before she shouted.

Mayday:"Nothing! So tomorrow! Come by! Dad's not home so we'll be fine! Okay bye!"

As she hung up, Y/N heard car noises and stood up with a smile.

Y/N:"Good timing, Mayday..."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

85.2K 1.3K 53
Y/N L/N is 18 year guy who was just normal. That all Changed when he was bit by a radioactive spider. He dawn the mask and become Spider man to the v...
171K 7.1K 36
Peter Parker attempts to juggle being Spider-Man, a high school student, and traumatized all at the age of sixteen. Aunt May does her best to be supp...
34.1K 840 32
(First Eren Spider-Man Book - The original) Eren Jeager gets bit by a magical radioactive spider and decides to use his powers for good after he real...
2.8K 59 14
Peter Parker a 15 year old kid from queens has gotten bitten by a spider experimented using a drug called compound V. The morning later after the mos...