By My 2iide (Erisol)

By erisolshipper

Sequel to Plea2e Don't Leavve Act 2 After Sollux wakes from his coma, he tries to get his life back to norm... More

Previously..
2: Worst Nightmare
3: Conversations
4: Kanaya Knows Best
5: <>
6: Mistaken Quadrant
7: No Home
8: Goodbye
9: Without Him
10: Gold Awakening
11: Purple Awakening
12: Performance
13: Welcome Back
14: Mending Bonds
15: Save The Last Dance
16: Hungover
17: Confrontation
18: Kanaya's Phone Call
19: Music Was The Answer
20: Epilog

1: Memories To Recover

2.5K 140 96
By erisolshipper

Solluxs POV:

I sat on the bed, staring at these people. The one with a Violet streak in his hair ran out the room. I was so confused.
I looked at the other two trolls in the rooms or... Is that one even a troll? She had human skin.. But she still had her horns, and faint Jade blush was over her cheeks. What happened?

The other had a Cancer sign. I saw him crying red tears. A red blood? Hm...

"Are You Sure You Don't Remember Anything?" She spoke slowly.

I shook my head.
"IIm 2orry... II dont.."

"Y-YOU DONT EVEN REMEMBER OUR NAMES?

I shook my head again, which only made him cry more.
Who are these people?

"Can II have my que2tiion an2wered plea2e? Who are you? II really don't remember anythiing.."

The girl smiled softly, almost motherly like.
"I Am Kanaya Maryam." She, or Kanaya, looked to the nubby horned troll.

"IM KARKAT... KARKAT VANTAS..."

Karkat? Hm... Weird name.. I have an urge to give him a nickname.. Why?

"And..uh... What wa2 my name? "

"Sollux Captor.." Kanaya replied.

"YOURE A TOTAL NERD. YOU HACK AND CODE COMPUTERS. YOU CALLED ME 'KK' FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER. YOUR FAVORITE COLORS ARE BOTH RED AND BLUE, AND YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH BEES."
He laughed a little, wiping his eyes.

Ah, there's a nickname I can call him..

"Can II call you kk? IIt 2uiit2 you.."

"PLEASE DO..."

"P-Pawllux?!"

I looked to the door and saw a short troll. She wore a green jacket and had a Leo sign on her shirt.

What happened to her horns? They're gone.. But her skin is still grey?

Wow, these are weird trolls...

"Who2 Pawllux?"

"I-It's you! Don't you remembfur?"

"Remembfur?"

"I-It's a cat Pun! He's Karkitty," she walked over next to 'KK'.
"and roar Pawllux!"

"NEPETA.." He shakes his head. "HE DOESNT REMEMBER ANYTHING..."
"He has to!" She hissed, olive tears forming in her eyes.

"Nepeta.." I looked to the door, seeing this muscular troll at the door. A Sagittarius sign.. Blue blood...

"E-Equihiss.." She ran up to him, hugging him tightly.

Equihiss? Another cat pun?

"THATS EQUIUS ZAHHAK.. THEYRE MOIRAILS IF YOU WERE WONDERING.."

"Yeah, II wa2.."

Well I see why she picked 'Equihiss' for a name like Equius...

I looked down at my hands, staring at them. Why do I feel like something is missing? Ugh, this is bugging me so bad...

I looked back up, seeing both Karkat(KK) and Equius comforting her. KK kissed her on the cheek.
Matespritship maybe?
I looked back to where Kanaya was standing, but she was gone.

Eridans POV:

"Eridan... Are You Alright? Please Get Up From The Floor.."

Why..? There's nothing to get up for..

"I'm good.. I wwanna... Stay here."
"Look, I Know You Are Devastated, But You-"

"Kan, don't you get it? I can't do anythin'.. He wwas my only chance at lovve... And I let it slip through my fuckin fingers by jumpin' off that roof.. I should havve just jumped and not hesitated..."
"That Would Have Been Worst And You Know It.."

"No. It wwould havve been-"
"Eridan."

I looked at her, but my vision blurry from all the tears. She pulled me into a tight embrace. I sniffled, crying into her shoulder.

"You Can Try To Make Him Remember... We All Can Help Try To Remember Everything.. I'm Surprised He Still Knows What Trolls, Humans, And Quadrants Are.."

"Does h-he remember.. T-The game?"
"I Wouldn't Know.. I Haven't Asked Yet. "

"Wwhats going to happen? He can't stay alone at his apartment. He knowws nothin."

"You Can't Stay Alone Either...And I Was Thinking About That.. We'll Figure Something Out But I Promise.. Everything Is Going To Be Okay.."

"I hope so.."
"It Is.. Do Not Worry Eridan.. I Promise He And You Will Be Alright.."

"But wwhat if he nevver remembers?"
"Does It Matter? You Can Try To Rebuild His Love Again.. "
"And then if he doesn't?"
"That's Up To Him.. But I Promise I'll Do My Best To Help Him Remember.."

"Okay.. T-Thank you Kan.."
"No Problem Eridan.. Now Come On.." She helped me stand.

"We Have Memories To Recover.."

~ A Month Later ~

Eventually Sollux had to move out of his apartment and go live with someone. Sollux was told, by Kanaya, to stay with Karkat at his house.

Eridan couldn't be alone, with all the shit that just happened with jumping off a building.
His brother Cronus took him in and they live together now. Eridan had attempted to try and win Sollux over, or try to recover his memory. All has failed.

Sollux has been starting to go to therapy sessions with Kanaya.
His memory was locked away tightly and it feels like to everyone the key is lost.. And there may never be a way to find it..

Sollux's POV:

"Okay Sollux.. Just Take A Seat And Close Your Eyes."
"Yeah yeah, II know the driill.. We've been doiing thii2 2iince II got out of the ho2piital.."

"Well, We All Only Want You To Remember.."

"II know.."
I sighed and closed my eyes, resting my hands over my lap.

"Alright.. It Was Just Before Christmas.. A Cold Night.. A Small Breeze I Believe.. You Were At Your Apartment Complex.."

As she described the scene, I tried to imagine it.
"Y-Yeah.. II thiink II remember.."

"Okay.. You Were There With Eridan.."
"Why wa2 II wiith hiim? What wa2 he doiing there?"

"He Was Trying To.. Erm.. Commit Suicide.."

I opened my eyes and sat up, looking at her confused.
"He wa2? Why?!"
"Um.." She looked away. "Some Of Us May Have Pushed Him Over The Edge With A Prank That Seemed Harmless... It Wasn't.. All Because Of That.. You Can't Remember.."

"2o..?"
"Eridan Told Us Everything... He Was Going To Jump, But You Tried To Stop Him.. Unfortunately You Both Went Over.. And-"
"And what?"
"That's Up To You To Try And Remember.. But Please.. I Know You Don't Get Along With Eridan Very Well Now.. But He Has Gone Through So Much.."

I groaned and crossed my arm, looking out the window.
"Not my fault.. He won't 2top buggiing the 2hiit outa' me!"
" It's Because He Wants You To Remember.. Now Let's Carry On With The Therapy..."

"Okay.." I sighed and laid back down, closing my eyes.

~ An Hour Later ~

We both walked out of the room and KK stood up, walking up to us.

"SO..? ANYTHING?"
"II remember that you 2uck at viideo game2." I smirked.

He laughed and playfully punched my arm. "SHUT UP CAPTOR."
"Nothing More Than The Small Regular Things.. Hacking, Coding.. Things Like That. Shall I See You Next Week Sollux?"
"Yeah, thank2 Kanaya."

She gave me a hug and waved us off as we walked out of the office building.
"SO NOTHING ELSE SOLLUX?"
"Not really.. But weiird fla2he2 of 2omethiing keep poppiing up.. IIt feel2 liike II wa2 there, but at the 2ame tiime IIm not? Do you get what II mean?"

"YEAH, A LITTLE.. I WOULD TELL YOU A COUPLE OF THINGS.. BUT KANAYA AND ROSE SAID ITS BEST TO LET THINGS COME NATURALLY TO YOU, AND IN TIME, WHEN YOU REMEMBER MORE, I CAN TELL YOU STUFF."
"Well that 2uck2.." I shook my head. "Well, II'll try two do my be2t.. Anyway2, How're you and NP?"

KK grinned. "GREAT ACTUALLY. BETTER THAN I EXPECTED.. I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD BE WITH HER.. BUT IM GLAD I AM."
"That2 good. II2 Equiiu2 okay wiith iit yet?"

"EH, NOT REALLY. BUT WE DONT GIVE A FUCK."
"Good for you."

"THANKS."
"What about everyone el2e iin mate2priit2hiip2? II forgot who2 wiith who.. IIt2 hard two keep up wiith everythiing now.."

"GAMZEE AND TAVROS ARE GOOD. VRISKA AND TEREZI ARE SURPRISINGLY DOING OKAY. EGBERT AND STRIDER ARE.. ER OKAY? DAVE TOLD ME THE OTHER DAY THAT THEY HAD AN ARGUMENT.. "

"Oh 2hiit, really? II hope they're okay.."
"MOST LIKELY. JOHN PROBABLY CRIED AFTER AND THEY CUDDLED IT OUT WITH SHITTY MOVIES AFTER."
"Oh. Well good then."

"ALRIGHT BEE BOY, MY TURN TO ASK THE QUESTIONS NOW. SO HOW IS YOUR.. ER, FRIENDSHIP WITH AMPORA?"

"2eriiou2ly?"
Gog damn, enough with Eridan already!
"II don't liike hiim. He2 an a22hole.. He won't 2top tryiing two talk to me! II know he'2 been through 2tuff, and II 2hould try two bee niice two hiim, but he ju2t.. UGH! II can't 2tand hiim! Doe2nt he under2tamd per2onal 2pace?! And he2 alway2 fliirtiing wiith me!!!"
"UM, SOLL-"
"And he 2hould fuckiing know when two quiit! II don't want anythiing two do wiith hiim. II don't care iif we were in a quadrant beefore II lo2t my memory, he'2 2uch a-"
"SOLLUX!"

Karkat punched my arm and pointed ahead of us at a small flower shop.
Eridan was standing outside, talking to Dave.
"HE MIGHT FUCKING HEAR YOU YELLING!"
"II-"

"Hey! Vantas! Captor!" Dave yelled from the flower shop, waving to us. Shit.

Eridan turned and saw us.
"Oh, Hey Kar. Hi Sol.." He said, looking down when we approached them.

"HEY FUCKASSES, WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?"
"Just buying a lil' somethin' for John. He's still mad."

"Jegus, wwhat did you twwo fight about Davve? You twwo used to nevver fight."
"Doesn't matter anymore. I just gotta make up to him." He picked up a bouquet of blue flowers of different kinds.

"Maybe you twwo could go do somethin' together. Somethin' special so he knowws howw sorry you are."
"Yeah.. Thanks Ampora." Dave patted his back.

"INTERESTING ERIDAN. SINCE WHEN HAVE YOU STARTED BECOMING A QUADRANT WXPERT LIKE ME AND NEPETA?"
"Oh.. I.. Just did some research.." He answered nervously. ".. For no reason.."

"Well hopefully everythiing work2 out for you and John, Dave."
"Thanks Sollux." Dave nodded and left to pay for the bouquet.

Eridan looked at me, a small tint of of Violet on his cheeks. "So.. Um.. I-I'll see you guys later.." He quickly walked away.

"What wa2 that about?"

" YOULL FIND OUT SOON ENOUGH.. HOPEFULLY.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 8.2K 36
Act 1 Eridan is tired of everyone thinking he's nothing and a mistake to life. so he is deciding to give them what they want... His existence.... Or...
9.8K 266 10
Another Erisol story well let's see what happens;)
5.3K 199 19
Your name is Sollux Captor, you just got into a matesprit with Eridan Ampora. But he's been kidnapped! You and your friends must save the stubborn, s...
111 8 8
Sollux was starting to freak out. It had been over a week since he had last heard from his best friend and long time crush, Karkat Vantas. Ten whole...