The legend of Kalpataru[Engil...

By lolongan

A loner girl named Isabella doesn't know that she is Kalpataru. Amid his shock, the most valuable magic wand... More

Early Part
Preparation Section
Additional scenes

fight and death part

0 0 0
By lolongan

PART XVI

School auditorium

He met Mr. Thomas with a hood covering his face.

Isabella: "Where did you hide Angie huh? (furious)"

Mr. Thomas:" (trying to understand then ignoring) What do you mean Isabella? You suddenly came here with such a bad greeting! (approaches Isabella)"

Isabella: " (moving away) No need for small talk Thomas!"

Mr. Thomas: " (moving in disbelief) Wow, Thomas!? Wow, I understand now Miss Isabella. (walks around Isabella followed by Isabella's gaze)

Mr. Thomas: " So... what did Rosie say to you huh?! Lately, I seem to see you often going into his room (stopping Steps, facing Isabella, and folding his arms in front of his chest) and you often stalk everyone at this school, don't you? Even to the point of suspecting your Annoying friend haha, it's really funny, no-na (tilts face with a smirk)"

Isabella: " (stares in surprise) No need to beat around the bush Thomas! Where's Angie?"

Mr. Thomas: "Wow, very beautiful. After suspecting him you looked for him? Okay I'll call him (flicks his hand)"

From behind Mr. Thomas, came out two of the class that Isabella knew. Peron and Garlick. Mr. Thomas' face went blank.

Isabella : (Surprised) "What the—hey!"

Peron and Garlick ambushed Isabella from behind them and grabbed Isabella's arms which kept struggling.

Isabella: "Let me go, you ugly traitor!"

Mr. Thomas :" DORASIELIENTA! (claps hands once)

Isabella was stunned, her voice couldn't come out of her throat. It turned out that Mr. Thomas had mastered magic without a wand, making Anggie unable to cast magic except herself. Mr. Thomas smiled broadly at her.

Mr. Thomas: " You surprised? (opens her hood, showing thin blue strokes on her face). Now you know who I am right?....tsk, tsk, tsk, inexperienced brats like you are often reckless miss. Fighting me alone without preparation? Huh, what a fool! (shows the heirloom stick that he takes out from inside the robe)"

School hallway.

Angie kept looking for Mr. Thomas, from class to class, even in Mr. Thomas' room.

Angie: "Argh, where the heck did he go?! (bows down wearily)"

From the end of the Hallway, Mrs. Rosie was seen running toward Angie.

Mrs. Rosie: "Angie! Immediately go to the Auditorium room!"

Angie: "What's wrong Mrs? (runs along)"

Mrs. Rosie: 'Isabella, and Mr. Thomas they are there"

Angie: "But, ... why Mrs.? Isn't Isabella not trusting me? (stops walking)"

Mrs. Rosie: " It doesn't matter Angie! Hurry up, or Bad luck for Isabella today (also stopping her steps) I race the big fight is about to start"

Angie bulged her eyes and immediately ran away leaving Mrs. Rosie who immediately followed her steps. Meanwhile, Margarete, on the other hand, was peeping at a loss as to what to do.

Margarete: "I'm annoyed because Isabella is alone with Mr. Thomas, but ... I think this is very terrible?"

Then in a hurry, he turned on the alarm to go to the main room or auditorium which would be heard throughout the school. Then, he followed in the direction Angie had left.

PART XVII

In front of the auditorium.

Angie: "Thomas is ugly!!! (rushes about to enter but is restrained)"

Mrs. Rosie:" (pulls Angie's hand 'We have to assess the situation first Angie')"

They heard every word said by Mr. Thomas, they even witnessed how Anggie was turned into an isolated magic, with only applause.

Mrs. Rosie: "Okay, I know the first thing, I will return the silence so that Thomas's concentration will disappear. Then, the next time she casts a spell, you have to break the spell with your wand and just cast the spell-breaking spell, before it hits Bella, okay?"

Angie nodded in understanding. Then on the count of three, the two of them entered the room.

Back to Mr. Thomas and Isabella.

Isabella glared in surprise and worry. Mr. Thomas moved away from Isabella and played with the 'heritage stick'.

Mr. Thomas: "It would be nice if I also have the power of Kalpataru heredity, surely I will rule the whole world, right? And you know what good news came to me? This stick (shows the heirloom stick again)"

Mr. Thomas: "Look at this pitiful face of yours. How could the owner of the strongest power of the Pilis nation be passed on to a stupid creature like you? Supposedly, I was the one who inherited the strongest power. Only I am worthy!" (holding Isabella's face tightly)

Isabella: "Take it! Just take this curse! I never liked this power in me! (shout)"

Mr. Thomas: "Of course, without you telling me I will take it from you. Have you ever thought why the 'power usurper' stick disappeared?" (smiles slyly while holding up the stick in front of Isabella). And one more thing, I'm going to say goodbye because it looks like this is our last meeting, and it's nice to be able to see you off (points his stick towards Isabella's forehead) )"

Mr. Thomas: "ENCORIUS DIENIANTA!" (directed to Angie).

Unfortunately, the spell didn't only hit Angie, but also Isabella. Both of them lay on the floor of the auditorium. At the same time, the entire school entered the auditorium. Their eyes widened in disbelief.

Mrs. Rosie : (closes her eyes for a moment) "Everyone raises your sticks and surround Thomas!" (gives instructions aloud).

All of the school's occupants raised their sticks and prepared to attack Mr. Thomas. Mr. Threatened Thomas couldn't help but back away from Isabella.

In that position, Peron and Garlick fled from behind the crowd. Unfortunately, he ran into people from the Ministry of Magic Defense. They tried to dodge by running to the other side, but they were already surrounded.

Defense Officer: "Stop surrender as you are surrounded!" (raising his stick)

Defense officer : "Demoinstarta!"

Peron and Garlick's bodies fell.

Woody: "Bella! Angie!" (shouting breaks up the crowd)

Woody ran towards Isabella and Angie. Behind him, Mrs. Rosie also approached along with Margarette and her friends.

Margarette: "Can they live again Mrs?" (looks at Mrs. Rosie expectantly)

Mrs. Rosie just closed her eyes and looked down.

Woody: (begins to sob) "You're leaving too early., you haven't even cleared up your bad grades, Angie" (everyone bows their heads)

Woody : "You also haven't-Bella?!" (surprised)

Isabella woke up, she looked at the crowd in confusion. Then he saw Angie lying helplessly next to him. The people there looked at Isabella with pleasure and pity.

Isabella : (surprised and immediately approached Angie) "Angie!!! What happened?! Hey!" (looks at the people around him)

Mr. Thomas, who certainly didn't count as Mr. Again of course. He with a grudge against two annoying teenagers who kept destroying the plans he had laid out immediately ambushed Isabella's shoulder.

Thomas: "IT'S NOT MY FAULT IF THIS FAILS!! ALL BECAUSE OF YOU SICK BRINGING CHILDREN!!" (snapped with a very angry expression)

Without waiting for Thomas to make a new move, the defense officers from the Ministry of Magic immediately secured Thomas and took him away with 2 fake students who intruded on the magic school.

The atmosphere that was originally tense became hollow. Everyone was busy with their thoughts about how dilapidated the wizarding world would be if Thomas' 'plan' actually happened.

Mrs. Rosie : (shakes her head) "The good news outweighs the bad news, Isabella. I think Kalpataru's hereditary power is starting to flow within you, so the death spell doesn't have much effect. But Angie..."

Isabella: "I don't care! Angie, he's going to die!"

Everyone lowered their heads, silent. There was only the sound of crying there until finally Woody got up from his seat and took a black cloth. Then he spread the cloth over Angie's body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 7.1K 58
I could say this is one clichΓ© story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
37.5K 577 16
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
51.7K 1.3K 183
Disclaimer : This is not my story. No plagiarism intended. The credit goes to original author. β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—†β—‡ The entire Yunzhou knew that the Ye Family h...
68.2K 3.5K 36
β€’ Ranbir a cold hearted person , have a anger issue β€’ Prachi a kind hearted person , the most stubborn girl both are different in their ways what w...